Cleo's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" she screamed loudly. "Ahhhhh!"

"Shut-up! You want the whole fucking hotel to hear us?" Ralph stuffed a pillow under her face to muffle the sound.

She flinched as she felt his thick rigid tongue lick wetly against the dry entrance of her ass, pushing persistently against the tight puckered ring of her nether hole. Cleo's legs were shaking violently and she couldn't get her breath. She was trembling all over as she gasped for air, straining backward for the forbidden pleasure she'd never known existed until now. She felt as if she were having a heart attack. Ralph's tongue was larger than her own and much thicker. It felt like a big wet cock worming its way into her tight little asshole - stiff, yet wonderfully soft. Awful, yet wonderful - painful, yet exquisite. The feeling was indescribable. She whimpered into the pillow, pushing backward and relaxing her body to let his tongue slide deeper into her bowels, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her trembling young body. She was totally helpless, his toy to use anyway he wanted – but she loved it - wanted it – needed it.

"Oh please," she groaned into the pillow, and Ralph chuckled somewhere behind her.

"Oh please . . . please . . . PLEASE!"

She came without warning, trembling violently, screaming into the pillow. It went on and on forever as she squirmed frantically, pushing desperately back against the pleasure of Ralph's huge tongue and thick lips on her asshole.

"Mmmmmp. Og . . .ahhhh . . .gh god!" her muffled screams spoke of the pleasure she was experiencing. Over-and-over, multiple orgasms shook her thin body, stealing her mind – taking her guilt away. Slowly, it began to subside just a little, but the unrelenting tongue and lips never slacked, licking her entire crack now, sipping her juices, sucking at her swollen pussy lips, biting her hard little clit without mercy. It was taking her upward against her will once more.

"Oh . . . please . . . don't," she whimpered. "No more . . . I'm dying."

Ralph just chuckled lewdly and kept his manipulations of her body going until she was panting heavily again. Finally, he heard a soft, whispered, "Yes."

Half -conscious a few minutes later, she felt the bed sag again and the head of Ralph's wet cock brushing against her sopping wet cunt. Pushing back to accept it, she just wanted him to fuck her and get it over with. She was so tired – so horny – and the excitement was consuming her again. She groaned. How many times had she cum? Three, four, maybe five. Oh, would it never end? What had she become? Unconsciously, she found herself pushing her ass back to Ralph once more, waving it in the air, trying to capture his jerking cock inside her wet, hungry pussy. She felt like she was going out of her mind, losing control of everything. Ralph easily slipped his thick girth halfway into her swollen pussy. He let it stay there for just an instant but then it was disappointingly gone, only to return an instant later to press against her exposed anus. Cleo grunted and tried to pull away, eager to have it re-enter her willing pussy, but Ralph's pudgy hands held her fast as he pressed against her nether-hole, tearing tender tissue as it pushed the channel apart to allow the fat head of his cock entry into her most secret place.

"Nooo, please," she gasped loudly in pain. "Wrong place. It hurts, Ralph, please just fuck me . . . the same way again . . . oh please stop . . . ah . . . aggggg!"

"Shut up! Just press back against my cock like you're trying to take a big crap! It'll be easier for both of us that way."

She begged and pleaded and then finally realizing he wasn't going to relent, did as he'd ordered. He appeared to not even hear her tortured pleadings anyway as he pressed ever deeper into her moist steamy depths. With a blinding white flash of pain, the fat cock head slipped past her sphincter muscle. Cleo clutched handfuls of the bedspread and screamed against a mouth filled with pillow.

"Oh god it hurts so much! It feels like a fence post! Get it out! Please . . . please . . . ple . . .!"

Ralph paused, panting with excursion as he rested, neither of them moving except to breathe. "Damn, baby. You are so tight in there! Just about tore my dick off getting in." He laughed softly. "Nobody been inside this little asshole yet, have they? Only got the head in so far, too. Lots more to come, Baby."

Then the pain returned as he slowly slid his fat cock deeper into her asshole – more and more of it pushed inside, sliding, tearing, pushing tender un-violated tissue apart to achieve its goal. It seemed endless, burning like fire, slowly but surely impelling her.

It feels like a fence post, she thought, grunting with pain. White lights flashed behind her eyelids as she felt its relentless path pushing the inside walls of her bowels apart, entering her virgin colon. Then, she felt the course hairs of Ralph's groin against her tender ass cheeks. He rested again, panting hard, letting her grow accustomed to the unnatural invasion of its first cock.

Cleo was afraid to move even the slightest, lest the pain grow worse. But she was also mildly surprised. Now that it was finally all the way in, it wasn't as painful as it had initially been. Ralph flexed his thick cock a couple of times and its surge felt almost pleasurable inside her. His words jolted her back to the present.

"Help me with this, bitch! Rub your pussy or something!"

His tone left no room for protest, so she reached between her legs and touched the exposed swollen knob that was her blood-gorged clit. Electric volts shot through her, nearly making her climax at once. Its intensity caught her completely by surprise. How could she be enjoying this humiliation, this defilement? Letting this fat, repulsive little man stick his thick cock up her ass, was one thing. Enjoying it was another altogether. This was a place where even let her husband hadn't gone. She groaned as another thrill shot through her, faintly hearing Ralph's acknowledging laughter from someplace far away.

"Think about what you're doing, slut. A man has his nasty cock buried to the balls up your virgin asshole, and you are loving it. Think about how nasty that is."

She groaned aloud, letting him know. Yes, so nasty.

A nasty cock buried deeply inside her tender virgin asshole. Nasty, so nasty, and yes, Ralph was right about the rest, too. He knew just which buttons to push, as far as she was concerned. She knew now that he was right. She was now his to use in any way he wanted. If she couldn't stop him from doing this vile thing to her, how could she keep him from doing anything he wanted, anytime he wanted?

Without warning, she came so hard it felt like the top of her head had blown off. Over-and-over, just as one climax was beginning to subdue, she went over the edge with an even harder, soul-jarring one. Groaning, she pushed her ass back against Ralph's thrusts, trying to capture as much of his thick cock inside her ravaged anus as possible. All the time, he kept saying, "You're an ass-slut now, baby. The ones who can cum with a cock up their asses, are called ass-sluts. You should be pleased. You're a rare find."

That's how it went for the next ten minutes as she suffered through and enjoyed multiple-orgasm after multiple-orgasm. When Ralph finally did erupt into her tortured bowels, she had her last and hardest, mind-numbing jolt. When it was finally over, she collapsed onto her face, sobbing, exhausted, completely drained and totally spent.

After a few moments, she was able to focus again. Ralph was standing beside the bed, his fat slimy cock only inches from her face. "You know what to do my little ass-slut. Clean it up nicely for me now."

Completely exhausted and totally compliant at this point, she didn't even argue as she engulfed his slimy cock in her tender mouth, sucking it clean. His faint laughter echoing in her mind, she collapsed into a coma that lasted for ten hours.