College Fun: Parent's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Grace could answer, Christopher started to pound her cunt. Grace cried out in surprise and immediately started to cum again. "That's it, you little slut. I'm going to bang your cunt."

"Oh . . . just keep fucking me. Just . . . keep . . . fucking . . . me," Grace cried out again. After another twenty minutes of hard fucking, sweat was pouring off of Christopher. "I'm getting close baby. I want you to swallow my cum."

Christopher pulled from Grace's pussy and sat on the edge of the bed. As if hypnotized, Grace slid zombie-like from the bed and onto her knees between Christopher's spread thighs. "No hands baby. Just use your mouth."

Grace easily swallowed Christopher back into her throat. She sucked his cock and played with his balls and was rewarded with a mouth full of cum. Afterward they both crawled into bed and almost immediately fell asleep.

**********

Dinner at the Italian Chop House was delicious. The group had a private dining room. They ate, drank and had a wonderful time. It was obvious that Christopher and Grace weren't the only adults that had missed the afternoon activities. Most of the other parents admitted to taking the afternoon off.

In fact, while at the Marriott gym, Christopher had traded eye contact with an attractive, middle-aged blonde. It turned out; she was one of the mother's at the dinner. The mother, Janice had been wearing I-Pod headphones while she rode the stationary bike, so the two didn't talk. She did catch Christopher steeling glances at her erect nipples and leotard-encased ass.

Christopher's mind wondered during dinner. He kept remembering back to the room. Grace had awoken him from their afternoon nap; by sucking his dick back to erection. Christopher had pulled Grace into a 69, with her on top. Grace sucked and massaged his dick and balls, while Christopher licked, sucked and fingered her clit, pussy and asshole.

All too soon, Grace crawled down Christopher's body. Taking hold of his dick, she guided him to her pussy and let him enter her in a reverse cowgirl. Grace leaned all the way over and hugged his legs. Her ass spread before him. She easily rode Christopher and pounded her gaping pussy into his cock.

Wetting his thumb, he slowly rubbed her asshole and gently pushed inside. After she became accustomed to his thumb, Christopher guided Grace into a doggie position and had slowly slid his cock up her ass. It took a bit of work to get through her sphincter, but she was eventually able to take half his dick. She was so tight that he only lasted a short time, before dumping his second load deep in her bowels.

After their second round, Christopher and Grace showered together. Christopher dressed in slacks, a sport coat and tie, while Grace slid a black, knee length cocktail dress over her head. She accented the dress with white pearl jewelry and black thigh high stockings. When Grace tried to step into a black lace thong, Christopher took it from her. "You won't need that tonight."

Grace was going to argue, but Christopher held her tight and pressed his lips into hers. She gave up the thong without complaint. Several times during the evening, Christopher's hand sneaked under Graces dress and had played with her ass and dripping cunt.

The dinner ended around 10:30. As most of the parents were staying at the Marriott, they agreed to meet in the lounge. Someone mentioned that a small jazz band played on the weekends.

With the college kids back on campus, the adults talked, laughed and danced until midnight. As Christopher was a very good dancer, he danced almost the entire time. Janice's husband had spent the evening getting progressively drunker. She complained during their first two dances about her embarrassment. She was visibly relieved, when he excused himself and went to bed at midnight.

Their third dance was a slow dance. Christopher and Janice carved out a space on the crowded dance floor and he held her close. "I'm really disappointed in my husband. He promised me a romantic weekend and ends up drunk and asleep."

"I would think your afternoon on the exercise bike would have tired you out?" Christopher whispered into her ear.

Janice looked at Christopher and whispered back, "Nope. Exercise gives me energy. And . . . " Her voice trailed off.

"And?" he asked.

Janice blushed and continued, "And . . . makes me horny."

The couple was in the middle of a tightly packed dance floor, so Christopher was able to reach around Janice, cup her ass and pull her against him. They ground their crotches together as they danced.

"I've got good news and I've got bad news," Christopher whispered.

Janice bit her lower lip and then asked, "I want the good news first."

Christopher took her right hand and slowly, so not to attract attention, pulled it to his hard cock. Janice's eyes grew wide and Christopher smiled as she felt his cock. "I've never . . . "

"If you want, we'll go to my room and I'll fuck you all night."

"Oh please. That's what I want. I just want to be fucked."

"Now for the bad new." Christopher told Janice about Grace not having a room. About being roommates and about fucking all afternoon.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Christopher asked.

"Many times." Janice admitted. "But it was years ago, when I was in college."

"If you're willing to relive your college days, I have a plan."

Janice thought for a moment, and then shyly nodded her head.

Christopher leaned in and whispered his plan into her ear. Then he led her from the dance floor and back to the parent's table. As the group continued to chat, Christopher snuck his hand under the table and squeezed Grace's thigh. Then he announced he was going to his room.

Five minutes after he entered the room, he heard the door open again and Grace came in. Christopher was naked. "Oh baby, I've wanted to be with you all night." Christopher pulled the black dress off. He turned Grace to face the mirror. Standing behind her, he mauled her breasts. "Do you trust me Grace? Will you let me get a little kinky?"

"Anything you want. I'll do anything for you."

Christopher smiled at her reflexion in the mirror. "Hand me your thigh highs, baby."

Grace bent over and pushed the stockings down her legs and off. She handed them over to Christopher.

"Put your hands in front of you."

When Grace obeyed, he tightly bound her hands together. He led Grace to the bed, had her lay down and using the other stocking, tied her bound hands to the slates of the bed. As he was testing her arms, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Oh no! What are you doing?"

Christopher smiled at the helpless woman. "Relax baby. We're going to have some fun."

Grace's eyes were wide as saucers. "You bastard. If you open that door, I'm going to scream."

Christopher looked at Grace and shrugged. "Go ahead and scream. When the cops get here, you'll be tied naked to the bed. I'd love to hear you explain all that."

When Grace gave him a defeated look, Christopher went to the door and opened it for Janice. She was startled that he was naked. Christopher pulled her into the room and lustfully kissed her. Janice wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately.

They continued their kiss as Christopher walked them into the main part of the room. He backed Janice against a wall. Janice looked around Christopher's shoulder at the naked and bound woman on the bed. Her eyes never left Grace's body as Christopher stripped her naked.

Janice was a 43-year-old hard body. She was 5'4", 135 lbs. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She had B-Cup breasts and short blonde fur covered her snatch.

"Go suck on her tit," Christopher told Janice.

"NO! Please stay away."

When Janice didn't move, Christopher reached down and slid his finger along her drooling slit. "If you want to get fucked . . . if you want to get banged . . . if you want to cum around my cock, you'll go suck her tit."

Janice jumped across the room and climbed onto the bed. She attached her mouth to Graces tit and started sucking it deep into her mouth. Christopher went to the other side of Grace and sucked her other tit into his mouth. Together the pair worked over the helpless woman.

Christopher knew from his afternoon experience that Grace had super-sensitive nipples. It only took a few seconds before Grace started to moan and wiggle around on her back. Her breath became labored. "Kiss her. Do it now."

Christopher sucked harder on her tit and pinched the now abandoned nipple hard as Janice pressed her lips against Grace. When Grace exploded into an orgasm, he watched as Janice slipped her tongue into Grace's mouth.

It took a minute, but Christopher wasn't surprised when Grace began to return the kiss. Christopher crawled next to the two women and joined in a threesome kiss. Christopher looked at Janice and instructed her, "Go eat her pussy. If you do a good job, I'll fuck you."

As Janice kissed her way down Grace's body, Christopher resumed a deep French kiss with Grace. He watched as Janice crawled between Grace's thighs. Grace groaned into Christopher's mouth as Janice started to lick her pussy.

Grace exploded into another huge orgasm. "Is she doing a good job?" Christopher asked.

"Oh yes. It feels so good. Oh yes. Ohhhhhhh Yeeesss!

Christopher watched as Janice continued her oral assault. She was kneeling between Graces spread thighs, with her ass high in the air. Christopher worked his way behind Janice. He lined up his cock with her spread slit and gently pushed in.

"Oh, mother! It's huge. Please go slow."

Christopher slowly rocked forward, spearing more of his cock deep into Janice. He held her hips as he bottomed out in her womb. Her twat squeezed his rod like a vise. "Baby, I love the feel of your tight cunt."

He pulled all the way out of Janice and then fucked her with just the head of his cock. He could hear her cooing into Grace's pussy as the head popped in and out of her juicy hole. As Janice approached orgasm, Christopher forced himself fully into her snatch and held tight as she bucked against him.

"I'm cumming . . . " As Janice exploded, she forced three fingers into Grace's cunt. "Meeee toooo.," Grace called out loudly as she ground into Janice's face.

Christopher continued to saw into Janice's wet, tight slot as the two women regained their breath.

Lay on your back baby, next to Grace. Janice pulled herself from between Graces thighs, turned on her back and spread her legs wide. Christopher grabbed an ankle in each hand, crawled between her legs and rested her calves on his shoulders. He sank his cock into her snatch with one push.

"Oh, God. Your cock feels so fucking good!"

Christopher started slowly, pulling his cock from her stretched pussy and jamming it home. Her juicy pussy was so tight. His fucking intensified, until he was jack-hammering into her twat.

"Oh please . . . no more . . . I'm cummmiiinggg," she screamed. Christopher fucked her through her orgasm and never slowed his pace. Minutes later she exploded again.

Christopher could feel his balls start to tighten and knew he was getting close. He pulled from her gaping hole and squeezing his cock, he crawled up her body, until he was over her pretty face.

He rubbed his balls with one hand, while jerking off with the other and quickly exploded all over the slut's face. The first stream covered her from her cheek to her eye. The second spattered her mouth and nose and the rest pooled around her mouth.

Instinctively, Janice tried to clean herself. Christopher held her hand. "Wait baby. Let's have Grace clean my mess."

Christopher quickly unbound Grace from the slats of the bed. He untied her hands and whispered in her ear, "Just use your tongue, baby."

Grace was in a daze. But she moved next to Janice, lowered her head and began eating the cum from Janice's face. As she was finishing cleaning Janice, Janice opened her mouth. Christopher watched and smiled as the two women wrapped their arms around each other and embraced in a passionate kiss.

After the group rested, Janice left the bed dressed and went to go back to her own room. Christopher and Grace lay exhausted in the bed and quickly fell asleep.

Janice was surprised when the hotel phone rang at 7a.m. the next morning. Her husband was still passed-out from his evening of drinking. She groggily reached for the phone.

"Hello," she began.

"Janice. It's Grace. You have to come to our room."

Janice slid from the bed and pulled the phone into the bathroom and closed the door. "Grace, are you crazy. It's way too early. Besides, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to come back."

"Janice, it's awful. You have to come up. Please. Right now."

Janice heard the desperation in Grace's voice. She didn't want to wake her husband, so she agreed. "Give me five minutes to get presentable and I'll be there."

She threw on a sweat-suit and sneakers. Within a few minutes, she was knocking on the door of room 1624. Christopher answered the door and invited her in. When the door closed, he gave her a quick kiss. When he noticed an erect nipple poking through her top, he reached up and squeezed it. Then he patted her ass and guided her into the room.

Grace was sitting on the end of the bed. When she looked at Janice, Janice could tell she'd been crying. "What's wrong, Grace. Tell me what's the matter."

"Sit down, Janice," Christopher suggested. "I'll tell you what's going on."

As she sat, Christopher handed her a wad of $50.00 bills.

"What the hell is this for?"

Christopher didn't answer. Instead he went to the desk and pressed a few keys on his computer. Instantly, the TV screen came to life and a movie began. On the TV, Janice saw a bound Grace, tied to the bed she was now sitting in.

Janice also saw an image of herself. She was on her knees and between Grace's spread thighs. She was licking Grace's clit and fingering her cunt as Christopher fucked her from behind. Her mouth dropped open, as her image started bucking into Christopher and she lifted her head begging, "Fuck me with that giant cock . . . oh God, just pound my cunt, use me . . . I'm yours."

"The money is payment for being in my movie. It's already been edited and is on my website. We've had more than eleven thousand hits and great reviews. You'll take the money and sign a consent agreement, like Grace did, or I'll show the movie to your husband, daughter and neighbors. You'll also agree to do two more movies within the next month. Finally, you'll agree to hook me up with two of your married friends, so I can make movies of them."

"Oh my God. What have I gotten myself into?" Janice whispered as she started to cry.

*

I hope you enjoyed! Please vote and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. TSG

12