Come Together - Bernice and Russell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The siblings woke up beside each other the next day. They stared at each other, remembering the night before.

"Oh Russell, what did we do? I enjoyed it but..." Russell silenced his sister. He brushed his lips across her cheek, breathing softly onto her skin. Bernice shuddered, feeling her brother's mouth so close to her. Russell kissed her and she responded, kissing him back tentatively at first. Their kisses gradually become heated and passionate and Russell drew the covers from his sister's body yet again. But she was too quick for him.

"Uh Uh, Baby brother" she murmured, pinning him to the bed by his wrists, straddling him."This time I go first" She moved between her brother's legs where his hard cock was already standing upright, ready for her affections. She kissed the tip of his cock and licked it, tasting the essence of their juices from the night before. That turned her on even more. Bernice began to lick all over her brother's cock, running her tongue over its swollen head eliciting a groan from Russell.

"Oh Sis," he breathed, watching her mouth engulf his dick all the way down. He entwined his fingers in her hair as she began to suck on him, moving her mouth back and forth along his cock, tasting his precome as it flowed freely.

"I...I know this is really wrong", he attempted, "but it makes me so hot to think that you are my sister, we shared the same body, we are from the same womb, we have the same.." he cut off as he could talk no longer and concentrated on his sister sucking him off. Her little mouth felt exquisite on his cock, he wanted to come in her mouth, wanted her to feel his semen dribble down her throat as he came. Her hungry mouth soon received his wish. Russell came hard into his sister's mouth, his hands holding the back of her head as she felt his warm sperm flooding her mouth, her own brother's fluid seeping into her throat. Bernice lifted her head and Russell pulled her close and kissed her.

"Share it with me" he mumbled as her lips found his. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and he tasted himself on her lips. He explored her mouth further with his tongue and tasted himself, thinking of how most of his creamy fluid was already in her system, deep inside her elsewhere as well as inside her from last night. It made him feel hot again.

Russell slipped his fingers inside her cunt, finding her wet and juicy. He brought his fingers up to slip into her mouth and the siblings shared their juices in each other's mouths. He felt himself getting hard again and Bernice moaned.

"I want to fuck you, Bernie. I want to fuck you not just as a woman, but as my sister" he whispered.

"Oh Russell, please fuck me, I can't think of anything I want more, I don't feel like it's wrong, I know its forbidden but when you fuck me it feels so good, I want to scream, I wouldn't care if Mum and Dad got back, it wouldn't stop me from fucking you" she trembled, thinking of how her brother would feel inside her wet cunt.

"Well good" Russell spoke. "I'm going to fuck you until you scream, and I won't stop. Not until I feel you come around my cock and I flood you with my come. Understand?" She nodded and spread her legs on all fours, offering herself to him. He could see her shiny slit slick with her juices; it made him want to come all over her right then and there.

Russell entered her in one thrust, which caused her to cry out, pushing back against him as he felt her insides grip him tightly, her dripping cunt wrapped around his big cock as he thrust into her.

"Russell!" She gasped, "Oh, Russell, I love feeling you inside me, I love feeling your big cockhead entering my slit, spreading me open; I'm so wet for you. Can you see it?" Russell watched his cock slide out of her pussy and it was glistening, saturated with her love juices. He watched her as she pushed back at him insistently, demanding he fill her. He held onto her hips as he thrust deeper, hearing her cry out once more. He felt her walls contract around his cock and it sent him over the edge hearing her moan.

"Yes! Russell fill me up! Come inside me please!" He groaned as he felt the first spurt of his come shoot inside her, holding her hips as she quaked around his cock. He pulled out, her pussy drenched with his come. Bernice turned round and kissed her brother hard, thinking of all the nights they would have together from now on.

"Bernice! Russell! What on earth!" The door opened suddenly and their mother stormed in.

Bernice looked up. Her father was staring at her pussy and her brother's retreating cock silently. Their mother was gazing at their predicament, a slightly amused look on her face as well as being shocked, taken aback by what she saw.

"...Oh no," she finally spoke."I thought this might happen. When I was your age I was having relations with my brother too!"

"What!" Their father spoke. "I don't believe this! Shirley, upstairs, now!"

Their parents left in a flurry, leaving the siblings there, still naked and wet, their mouths agape.

A minute later they heard music coming from their parents room, the lyrics drifting through the doorway.

"Come together...right now....over me"

It suddenly made them realise what their parents were doing right above their heads, the lyrics barely masking the noise they were making.

"...Fancy another round?" Bernice finally asked him questioningly, pressing her body up against her brother once more, her hardened nipples brushing against his chest.

"I thought you would never ask!" Russell grinned.

12