Coming Around Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I stood on the floor, both of us were sweaty. I could actually feel my own sweat trickling down my forearms onto the fat ass I still clutched in my hands. Our legs would peel apart every time I'd draw back for another deep thrust. I moved slow to savor every inch of Graham's insides that I could. His face was now buried in the bed while his ass cheeks rose high to meet each crash of my waist.

I stared down at Graham. His sleek curvy back was so big and broad. His arms flexed on the bed over his head. I could see his muscles tighten and release. Graham was bent over for me. Graham was moaning wearily and taking my dick as deep as one could. I'd seen a lot of strange things, but I still couldn't get over this sight, even through blurred drunken eyes.

After what seemed like forever, Graham pushed himself up on his hands and arched his back. My mouth fell open wider in pure awe. Somehow my tip was prodding deeper into him. Graham was meeting my thrusts, pushing his body back to collide with mine.

When he turned to stare at me I almost stopped moving. A million times I'd looked at Graham. I'd never seen this look. The guy looked zombified. His eyes were glazed over, devoid of thought and clarity. I saw the corner of his mouth tug into the smallest grin. Graham was drunk on more than just alcohol it seemed. Each time I jabbed through him, he seemed to become more transfixed by it all.

I dug for the energy and whipped my body against him over and over. Through each cold panting breath, I forced myself to keep the breakneck pace. Even still Graham bounced himself back onto my dick. His thick ass cheeks shook like stale jello now. It felt like I was impaling Graham. I heard when he started to cry out loudly. I refused to stop. I could even feel the weight of his cock and balls snapping back and forth below us.

It wasn't until I felt the hot droplets between my thighs that I realized Graham was cumming again. I confirmed this by watching the way his body tightened in front of me. His arms gave out. The screams were muffled my the crumpled bed sheets.

I just kept going. Good god, it had to have been so long. I didn't let myself slow down. My entire body was starting to get sore. I remembered what Graham had said about going hard. I could just feel something start to swell through my shaft. My knees trembled. My feet couldn't find the right stance. I groped and jerked at Graham's body.

Finally I started to throb inside Graham's ass. I stopped only after shoving myself as far as I could into him. But Graham fell flat to the mattress and I followed, crawling awkwardly on top of him while I tried to keep my dick buried. When I was fully mounted I collapsed onto Graham's back and clenched my ass cheeks hard. Warmth enveloped my shaft and leaked out onto my balls.

The two of us lay there. Our sweaty bodies swelled and sank together with each rapid breath. I relaxed at last. My dick pulsated inside my friend. As hot and swampy as the two of us felt, I just basked in it. Graham's body odor wasn't foul like it should have been to me. I breathed him in and loved it. My face rested in the sheen of moisture on his shoulder.

Neither of us spoke. Maybe it was too weird. Maybe we were too drunk and exhausted. I really didn't care.

****

I awoke to the sound of waves.

The sunlight wedged my eyes open whether I wanted it or not. I rose from the oddly damp sheets and glanced around. I was in the hotel room of course. Graham was nowhere to be seen.

When I felt the fatigue rush straight up to my head, I considered falling back into the bed. The sheets felt awful though. The room was warm and moist. Humid ocean air blanketed everything. I rubbed my eyes and swung my body from the bed to stand.

I was naked and sore. Everything flooded back to me. I'd been drunk. Everything was so fuzzy, but I remembered it all.

Graham and I had fucked.

That was the strangest revelation I'd ever dealt with internally. I felt no regret. It had been amazing, if not awkward to think about. But now I was left with having to face down the reality fully sober.

I spotted a set of legs out on the balcony. Graham was sitting in one of the chairs out there. I sighed, knowing the inevitable would soon rear it's head one way or another. I glanced at my underwear in the floor and for a second considered putting them on.

Fuck it. Graham had seen it all and more. Might as well play the naked morning after as best I could. If nothing else, seeing me this way might force Graham to come to terms with what we'd done and face it down with me.

I stepped into the open threshold and looked down at Graham. He, too, was wearing nothing. I tried to act casual. He looked up at me. The odd wincing smile seemed fitting.

"Hey, dude," he offered.

I nodded my head. "Morning."

Wearily, I fetched the seat opposite of Graham and stared off at the brilliant sky and the ocean below that looked like a sheet of glass.

"So," Graham started, "that went down last night, huh?"

I looked at him. He didn't appear as bothered as I might have thought. In fact he was looking right into my eyes and wearing half a grin.

"I guess it did," I said. I nodded to him again. "That uh... that was not your first time, was it?"

Graham shook his head. "Nope."

I chuckled.

"What?" Graham asked, his smile widening.

"Nothing," I replied. "No, it's just... I didn't expect, uh... I don't know. I'd never have thought it'd go like that. Or to actually happen."

Graham shrugged. "I guess we've both changed. Time does that. I mean, I look way better than you do now, but--"

"Oh, shut the hell up," I snapped.

Graham burst into laughter.

"Nah, man," he said. "Trust me. You're... incredible."

I stared at him. I wasn't ashamed to let my eyes wander. I could see all of his pale skin littered with nearly invisible freckles. I eyed the limp flesh that drooped between his thighs. But it was the look of sincerity in his eyes that transfixed me the most. It was rare to get a compliment from Graham. The way he looked at me in that moment was priceless.

"You're pretty amazing yourself there, John," I said.

Graham held up a hand. "Hey easy with the first name basis, Doug. Don't get all sappy on me."

I shook my head and smiled. There it was.

"Alright, have it your way," I said leaning back in my chair.

"Mack, I gotta say it," Graham said grinning. "Your dick is a damn toad, dude."

I lifted an eyebrow. "Uh, what?"

"It's fucking big, man," he reiterated.

I stole a glance at my flaccid cock. Unable to hide my grin, I went with the moment and opened my thighs to give Graham a better view.

"Oh, this old thing?" I said waving my hand.

Graham snorted a laugh. "Jesus, man. That's the fattest thing I've had in me since I ate a double bacon cheeseburger with egg on it the other day."

I studied him with a stupid grin on my face. "Well, are you finished with it? Or do you want more?"

"Oh we still have the rest of the weekend," Graham blurted. "I figure we get all this man filth showered off of us and go grab a bite. Then do whatever the hell we think of next."

I nodded. "I like the way you think. Can I ask you something though?"

Graham shrugged. "I'm all ears."

I licked my dry lips, almost backing down.

"Did you know?" I asked. "I mean, did you set this up?"

Graham looked away.

"You ran the girl at the bar off," I continued, "you seemed like you went too heavy on the others on purpose, and... I don't know."

I kept staring right at him, trying to catch a glimpse of something in his eye. Graham was looking off at the ocean wearing his typical smile.

"Did you want... last night... right from the start?" I asked him.

Graham pushed himself up to stand. He didn't answer, but stretched his arms high over his head. My eyes kept falling right to his cock. Though it hung limp, I still felt a surge of excitement blast through my body in an instant.

Finally Graham let out a long breath and let his big arms drop. He stepped close. His broad shoulders loomed over me while his dick and balls bounced. Then he smiled and turned toward the open balcony door.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Graham teased.

He reached to tug at my arm with a pair of fingers.

"C'mon. Let's get cleaned up."

I followed him.