Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never before seen a cock that looked like that.

"That's a nice cock you have," she said with a smile as she reached out and took it in her hand, "look baby. Isn't it nice and thick?"

"Yes, I'm sure you'll enjoy it," I said, not really knowing what else to say.

Rob looked a little flustered.

"Uh, thanks." he pulled her up to him and kissed her passionately. stroked his cock while they kissed. Once they parted Laura sat down on the edge of the bed and slid her mouth over the fat head of his cock and sucked him like a pro.

As I watched her suck his cock I found myself mesmerized by the sight. I've watched her suck my cock many times so I could tell she was giving him her best effort. I also felt a sense of pride that she was being such a good hostess by trying to make a good impression.

Suddenly she got to her feet and motioned for Rob to lay on the bed. When he did she climbed on top of him and lined his cock up with the opening of her pussy.

She lowered herself down onto his cock, pressing down until it was all the way in.

Laura let out a moan, "oh yes, this is really good!" She looked over at me and smiled contentedly.

She began to move her hips at an easy pace. After a few minutes she looked at me and said, "this feels really good. I can feel him growing bigger inside me. Oh baby it feels really good."

I think Rob and I were both enjoying how Laura verbalized her feelings during sex. I reached down and felt my raging hard on while I watched Laura ride his cock.

Laura panted with excitement as she rode him harder, "oh God baby, he's cumming in me! Oh God, here it comes!"

Her words amplified the intensity of the experience for me. They kept me sharply focused on everything Rob was doing to her.

Laura's orgasm hit her at the same time Rob was filling her pussy with his seed. She lost her rhythm and collapsed onto Rob's chest.

Rob wrapped his arms around her and held her to him. He was smiling like a man who knew the feeling of total satisfaction.

Laura eventually recovered and climbed off of him. She sat on the edge of the bed and closed her legs tightly. I don't think Rob noticed what she was doing but I did. I knew she was holding the load of cum that Rob left in her so it wouldn't leak out.

Gwen flashed Rob a big smile, "thank you Rob. I really enjoyed that. If we do this again I would like you to be a part of it."

Ron grinned as he slid his pants up, "thank you I would like that very much."

Once he was gone Laura laid back on the bed and opened her legs. I could see a river of cum slowly running out of her pussy hole. "Come here baby I need a kiss."

I put a knee on the bed and bent over her. She pulled my lips to hers and kissed me passionately. After our lips parted Laura took my head in her hands and looked into my eyes, " can you taste him when you kiss me baby?"

I paused a moment then kissed her with greater intensity. Her mouth did have a distinctive taste to it.

When our lips parted again she pushed me back slightly, "Ok baby I did what you wanted. I just fucked a complete stranger so you could watch. Now it's time for you to do something for me.

I knew she saw the hesitation in my eyes. She pushed my head down to her pussy. Rob's cum was still slowly running out of her pussy.

"How does it look baby? Do you like it?"

The warm smell from her freshly fucked pussy was intoxicating to me. My head began to spin as I breathed in the scent of her juices mixed with a stranger's cum.

The strangeness of the situation began to sink in to my consciousness. I had just watched my girlfriend have sex with another man and I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it.

My cock was rock hard and my mind was drunk with a mixture of Laura's words and the raw lust that I was feeling.

"Come on baby, give it to me," she was half pleading and half ordering me.

I moved in closer but hesitated again so she pulled my head down to her pussy, "come on baby I need this. Lick Me and make me cum again."

I wasn't sure but this time it sounded like she was commanding me. Her hips raised up to meet my mouth so I slowly began licking her pussy.

"Oh God yes baby, yes!" she shouted. Laura pushed my face harder against her pussy and ground her hips hard. I captured her clit between my lips and started sucking. This triggered the climax that she was so desperately seeking.

"Oh God I'm cumming!" she shouted. I alternated between licking her pussy and sucking her clit.

Time stood still for me at that moment. The world around me was gone. I no longer could hear her words, only the sound of my own breathing as I struggled for each breath.

I refused to pull away from her because I was being driven by my own animal lust. I had never felt the things for any woman that I was feeling at that moment. I wanted her and cherished her but more than all of that, I knew that I needed her.

I ran my tongue in circles around her opening. I could feel her juices gushing from her pussy and worked hard to keep up as I licked the juices out of her. I felt her hand on my forehead pushing me away from her. Suddenly the world came crashing back into existence and I heard her panting heavily.

"Oh my God baby I've never cum like that before, never in my whole life," she gasped.

I rolled onto my back and tried to catch my breath before speaking, "damn that was good," I exclaimed.

Laura reached out and took my hand in hers, "I think I'm starting to like this. I think I could really learn to like this a lot," she said jokingly.

"You're such a naughty girl," I teased.

"Wait until the next guy gets here. I'll show you what naughty is," she teased back.

At precisely the agreed time the next man (Steve) arrived and wasted no time in getting his clothes off. Laura used her hand to stroke his cock while we made small talk.

"You have a very sexy wife," he told me, "is this some sort of dominance and submission type of relationship?"

"No," I said, "I just like to watch my wife have a good time. She likes a lot of sex and I help her get it," I explained.

I looked down at Laura as she stroked his cock. I was surprised to see That it had grown much larger than when she first started stroking it.

Laura took it into her mouth and began to slowly pump it in and out of her mouth, making a slurping noise each time she pulled it out.

Steve closed his eyes and let out a moan, "wow! She is really good," he moaned.

"She's the best I ever had," I told him.

Laura pulled Steve's cock out of her mouth, "pull yours out baby and I'll suck you both."

I looked at her with surprise, "you sure you can handle both of us?" I teased.

She looked up at me and smiled, "I told you I could be very naughty," she said.

I pulled my cock out and she quickly grabbed it in her free hand and began alternately sucking me and Steve.

My whole body quivered at the sight of her sucking both of us. I was filled with lust when I saw her with a cock in each hand sucking one and then the other. Steve Grunted and put his hand on the back of her head. A moment later he let out a loud moan and shot his load into her mouth. Laura swallowed it quickly then climbed onto the bed, "do you have another load for this hole," she teased and pointed at her pussy.

Steve didn't even hesitate for a single moment. He climbed on top of her and pushed his cock into her pussy and drove it to the hilt.

"Oh yes!" Laura shouted, "fuck me hard!" she said, urging him on.

Steve pounded his cock in and out of her with a fast pace. Laura motioned to me to come closer. As I did she reached out and seized my cock, pulling me even closer to her, "suck my tits," she commanded. The look on her face told me that she was going to cum soon.

I bent down and took one of her nipples in my mouth and began sucking it and teasing it with my tongue. Laura continued to hold my cock tightly in her hand, I couldn't pull away if I tried.

"Come here," she said. She pulled my head up to hers and kissed me passionately. She squeezed my cock harder as she kissed me. A few seconds later her climax hit her. I realized that she was kissing me where Steve had cum a few minutes earlier but at that moment I didn't care because I was cummimg all over her arm just then.

Laura pulled my head back and cried out loudly, "oh God here it comes! He's cumming in me baby. He's cummimg in me."

Her body shook as her orgasm continued. Steve started to pull out but Laura stopped him, " no wait! Don't pull it out. Just fuck me a little bit longer but go slow," she told him.

Steve pumped his cock in and out of her pussy at a much slower pace until eventually he went soft and pulled out. Laura took a deep breath and let it out slowly before looking at me, "baby could you help me cum just one more time?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, "what do you want me to do?"

Laura pulled my cock to move me closer then pulled my lips to her. This time her kiss was tender. After the kiss she pushed my head down to her pussy, "Eat me baby," she said in almost a whisper. "Eat my pussy baby and make me come one more time."

I took a deep breath and lowered my lips to her engorged clit and began licking and sucking her clit. I could feel her hand pushing on the back of my head forcing me harder against her pussy.

Laura motioned for Steve to come closer to her. He knelt on the bed next to her and bent down to kiss her. I continued to lick her pussy as they joined together in a passionate kiss.

When they finally parted Laura smiled and patted me on the head, "best husband ever," she announced to nobody in particular.

Steve got dressed and said thank you to each of us before he left. I continued licking Laura's pussy for some time after he left. I managed to make her cum a few more times until eventually I stopped from exhaustion and rested my head on her thigh.

Laura placed her hand on my head and stroked my hair gently, "best husband ever," she repeated.

I raised my head and grinned, "We're a perfect couple. You love to fuck and I'm a total pervert," I said.

"You're absolutely right," she giggled.

We rested there on the bed for a few minutes longer until Laura finally spoke, "baby."

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Am I?"

"Weren't you going to fuck me tonight?"

I sat up on the bed and looked at her, " do you want me to?"

"Baby what kind of woman do you think I am? My pussy is always open for you."

Laura spread her legs open and motioned to me with her index finger, " want some of this?"she teased.

I quickly slid my cock into her and began a slow rhythm of pumping my cock in and out of her.

Laura got a mischievous look on her face as she watched me fuck her. "I had a lot of fun tonight," she said, "So what about you? Two guys came here and Fucked me right in front of you. How does it feel to be getting sloppy thirds from your girl? Can you feel any of their cum in there or were you able to lick it all out?"

Her words had an instant effect on me because I climaxed immediately. Laura felt me cumming in her and giggled, "I guess you enjoyed it too," she teased.

"Yes I did," I thought to myself, "Yes I did indeed."

12