Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siara grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "No, don't be sorry. I... I really enjoyed it. It was incredible!"

Kelsey stared at her for a few seconds, then she giggled and squeezed Siara's hand in return. "We're gonna go now, but I was wondering if you two wanted to do something with us tomorrow?"

Siara nodded quickly. "Yes, we'd love to."

"Cool. Just come by our villa then, okay? We're at the Ocean Club, we're the fourth—"

"We know," Siara said, giving Ryan a playful smirk. "We'll be there. Does eleven sound alright?"

"Yeah, that sounds great," Kelsey said. She smiled at the two of them as they left in a bit of a hurry. There was little doubt in her mind that they, at least, were going straight back to their room and fuck each other's brains out. She briefly wondered whether Ryan was as awesome in bed as Damon was.

The three girls quickly went to the bar, where Stacey settled the tab and Kelsey searched for her heels, which she'd taken off once they started dancing. Everyone in the crowd seemed determined to congratulate and thank them for their show, and it took about twenty minutes for them to finally get out of there. They hurried back to their villa, their minds already filled with the thoughts of what they would do once they got there, and they never even noticed the two people sitting along the beach near the water.

Damon sighed as he held Amanda close, listening to her cry while the waves calmly swirled near their feet. "Amanda, honey, tell me what's wrong, please..." he said for the dozenth time. All she'd done after he'd caught up with her was cry. He kissed the back of her head, tenderly squeezing her in his arms.

Finally, she looked up at him, her eyes blood red from her crying. "I miss Kelsey, Damon. I miss her so, so much! I want her back," she stammered through her tears.

Damon felt his own eyes get moist, and he clenched his teeth. "I know, baby. I want her back too," he said softly.

To be continued...

***** ***** *****

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

If you did, please either leave a comment or send me some feedback. I love hearing from my readers, and if you give me a valid email address, I always write back.