Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kicked Bob in the leg and said, "Wake up you motherfucker!"

His eyes popped open and he said, "W-what!?" as he was rubbing his leg.

"Thank you very much. You fuckin pass out and let Sam fuck me last night." I could tell it was just starting to soak in what I was saying.

Bob said, "My brother, Sam, fucked you? You let him fuck you? Where is he?"

I didn't let him, you let him! You didn't stop things before they went too far," I yelled at him.

Bob got up and said, "So he raped you? You didn't let him?"

I started crying and said, "Yes, no... I don't know."

Bob took me in his arms and asked again if Sam had raped me.

Crying I said no he really hadn't raped me. "I was thinking you were going to stop things so I let him keep going. At some point we ended up having sex and I was still waiting for you to stop it. I didn't know you were really passed out. I was pretty drunk you know."

"Where is Sam now?" Bob asked.

Looking at the floor I said, "In our bed."

Bob looked at me and said, "He fucked you in our bed?"

Still crying I shook my head yes.

Bob was now angry and he said, "I'm going to fucking kill that motherfucker."

I tried to stop him as he went down the hall but he wouldn't listen. He busted into the room yelling, "I'm going to fucking kill you, you motherfucker!!"

I sat down on the couch crying. But after a few minutes when I didn't hear any yelling or screaming coming from our bedroom I walked back down the hall and into the bedroom to find Bob sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. The window was wide open so Sam must have taken off when he heard us yelling in the living room. I sat down next to Bob and said I was sorry.

He looked at me and said, "No, I'm the one who's sorry. I'm sorry I talked you into doing this. I can't blame Sam when I asked you to do it. I just hope we can work past this. He didn't hurt you did he?"

I shook my head no and said, "No he didn't hurt me."

Bob then gave me one of those looks and asked, "Did he make you cum? Did you cum with him?"

"It doesn't matter, all that matters is that we still love each other."

"I've got to know, did you have an orgasm with Sam?"

Thinking for a second I lied and said, "No. Why is it so important?"

Bob gave me a hug and said, "Good. I was hoping I was the only one that ever made you cum when we fucked."

I realized then and there that the truth would have really fucked up our relationship.

Well my story doesn't end there. As it turns out three months after my wild night with Sam, I made a trip to my gynecologist. The news I got from her floored me, I was three months pregnant. And my date of conception was within a week of my night with Sam. I knew right then that I had Sam's baby growing inside me. What I didn't know is what I was going to tell Bob.

So the next day I told Bob that I was only two months pregnant. Six months later when the baby boy showed up I told Bob that the birth was premature.

Bob just loves the baby and as far as I know he thinks it's his. I can see Sam's eyes in the baby and know it was Sam's sperm that made its way to my egg.