Conquering the Fearsome Foursome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The distraction was working. "Hmmm. And you will too. I want to taste you too. How about now? Give me your hand, I want a little taste test."

She pulled her hand out from between her legs and put it in my hand. I brought it up to my lips. I could smell her scent on her fingertips. I licked her fingers and then took them in my mouth, sucking them clean of her juices. "You taste wonderful. Do like receiving as much as giving?"

"Really? Oh, yes, yes."

"The sooner you make me cum, the sooner I can get my lips on you." I smiled and licked my lips for emphasis.

She began to bob her head slowly up and down, turning her head from side to side so that the head would slide against each side of her mouth and using her tongue as well. Her pace increased when I said, "Mmm, I am close. Very close. And I want to suck on that pussy of yours. God, I am going to love doing that."

She began sucking and licking in a fury. I couldn't help but groan loudly as my cock went deep into her mouth. Her tits were tightly pressed against my legs and my balls were again being massaged in her hand. I could feel my cock begin to throb. "I'm cumming! Oh, jeez, yes."

She pulled up so that only my head was in her mouth. Her tongue flicked rapidly over my sensitive pee hole until I exploded, shooting my hot sticky jism into her mouth. She continued to flick her tongue, swallowing my cum as she did. I gave her three full burst and a final little one, and not one drop escaped her mouth. She continued to orally gratify me, taking my softening member into her mouth as far as she could, clamping her lips tightly around the shaft, and easing herself up, squeegee-ing any remaining liquid up and into her mouth.

I sat there a second, panting, trying to recover from a very intense orgasm and to regain some strength to move. She let my cock slide out of her mouth and sat back on her heels with a very satisfied look on her face. I gazed into her eyes, "That was incredible. Now it's my turn. Let's go over to your desk."

I stood up and practically stumbled over to her desk. I took her hand and lead her to the spot that I wanted her...on her desk, dead center. I eased her onto the desk top, taking time to caress her legs while I kissed her softly and as sensuously as I could muster. She put her arms around my neck and we just kissed for a while. Her tongue slid into my mouth effortlessly. Damn that tongue was talented. I pulled her tightly to me, her mountainous breast crushed into my chest.

Moments later, I could feel pressure on my shoulders. She was pushing me down and I didn't fight it. I moved my lips over her neck, down her chest to her cleavage. I hesitated there a while, brushing my face over her tits, still covered up by her blouse. It felt nice just the same though. I finally sat in her leather executive chair, pulled it close to the desk. She spread her legs wide and moved herself so that her ass was near the edge of the desk.

She leaned back on her elbows and brought her knees up, exposing not only her sex, but her pink rosebud asshole. She kept her bush neatly shaped, but was still very thick. Her entire bottom was damp from her pussy juice and her clit was engorged from all the activity it had gotten. Well, it was about to get some more.

I caressed the backs of her thighs, down to her ass cheeks. She sighed softly and her ass muscles tightened in anticipation. With both hands, I approached her pussy lips from each side, parting them slightly to expose her inner lips. Her scent was not as strong as a lot of woman I had been with, but was twice as juicy. I glided my fingertips up and down her lips, building her excitement. I leaned into her and licked her softly. Marian moaned loudly, encouraging me on. I applied a little more pressure, flicking my tongue hard on her wet lips, causing her to jump. "Ooooh, again."

I repeated that again, each time using more pressure but slower motion. By the time I reached her clit, she was moaning loudly. I knew she was expecting me to flick her clit now, so instead, I closed my mouth over it and sucked on it hard, pulling it into my mouth. Caught completely off guard, she gasped and began to shudder as I tongue-lashed her clit. When I did not let up, she grabbed my head, holding it tightly into her crotch, practically screaming, "Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, yesss, YESSSS!" She came hard, giving my mouth more of her luscious nectar. Unable to move my mouth away from her clit, I eased my oral assault so that she could regain herself.

I licked and kissed her twat, pushing my tongue into her hole while pressing my upper lip into her sensitive clit. As I poked my tongue inside her, she moved her hands from my head up to her tits. As my tempo increased, so did she on her tits. I watched as she manhandled them aggressively, squeezing them like melons, pushing them together and pressing them into herself. If I weren't already turned on by what I was doing, I surely would've been by what she was doing.

My cock was now back to full throttle and I wanted to not only bury my member into this beautiful cunt, but get my hands on those incredible globes as well. I sucked her clit into my mouth again and pushed two fingers into her tight hole all the way. She screamed in delight and bucked her hips. I pumped my fingers hard and fast, getting her hole ready for my thick slab of cock. Rather than grab my head this time, she grabbed the backs of her knees and pulled them tight against her chest. This orgasm was the biggest one so far, soaking my face and hand. I continued pounding into her, bringing on another orgasm, although not as intense as the last. I pulled my mouth off her clit so that I could watch her cum on my hand. Another one hit seconds after the last one subsided.

"Please...stop. I ... can't...take it! I...need...air!"

I eased my fingers out of her sloppy box and stood up. I watched as she panted, trying to catch her breath. For a second, I thought she might be hyperventilating, but her breathing normalized, but was still heavy. My erection subsided somewhat and I became worried that maybe I had overdone it, bringing her to so many orgasms one after the other.

She finally sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Oh, love, that was wonderful. I am totally exhausted." Seeing my disappointment that I would not be able to finish by fucking her, she added, "I want you too. But when I make love to you, I want to have enough strength to fully satisfy you the way I want to satisfy you. You understand, don't you?"

"Yea, I understand." In my mind, however I said NO, I don't understand. You could just lie there and let me enjoy your body for a few minutes.

"Give me a few hours to recover and then why don't you come over to my house, say 8-ish? I will make your wait worthwhile." She smiled one of her lusty, flirtatious smiles that made me want her even more.

"Sure. And that will give me a chance to rest up too." I leaned into her and kissed her softly, opening my mouth to let her tongue slide inside. We kissed each other sensually for a minute before I pulled away and helped her off the desk. As she walked toward her clothes on the other side of the desk, I noticed she had left a little puddle on the desktop. A little stain there will be her reminder of our meeting for a long, long time.

We dressed in silence; although we watched each other cover up what had just given us so much pleasure. When I finished, I sat down on the sofa, gathering up my papers.

"I think we can also do business together. That is if you don't have a problem sleeping with your clients?"

"Good. I think I can make you pretty happy with my services too, both in bed and in the market. Sleeping with clients isn't always the best of ideas. My lawyers would be having a fit." She flashed another one of her smiles. "But there is something about you that tells me I can trust you. And if you would like to continue our personal relationship, we could make some rules, so to speak, so that would make our business relationship remain business and our personal remain personal."

"I think that's fine. Only rule I can think of is no stalking." I laughed my little smart ass laugh. She shook her head and laughed as well, "You must have had some possessive lady friends."

"Yes I have. Although I think the term 'possessive' would be giving them too much credit. How about 'nuts'?" Again we laughed and I headed for the door. When we got to the lobby door, I pulled her to me tightly, kissing her passionately and grabbing her ass, to remind her that I would be finishing very soon. "See you around 8, ok?"

"Eight it is. Take you vitamin E!" We both laughed but I wondered if I actually should.

I climbed into my car and collapsed in the seat. I couldn't believe that I had come to get some financial and investment advise and am leaving with a new fuck buddy. I smiled to myself, remembering the affect my cock had on her and how incredibly sexy she was, even at her age. I put the key in the ignition, started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

I headed for the store, rather than home. While I was thinking about it, I ought to pick up some champagne and something to snack on. I planned on being at her place for a while and wanted to be prepared. While there, I also bought a bunch of roses. Women love that shit, and, although I knew I was gonna get laid anyway, it never hurt to give them some more incentive to 'be nice'.

Once I got home, I put the stuff in the kitchen, the bottle on ice, and headed to get a much needed shower. Feeling my face, I was getting my five o'clock shadow, so added a shave to my mental to-do list. Afterward, I hopped on my bed for a power nap. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

When I woke up, it was 7:45. "Shit!" I said aloud. I was going to be late. I threw on a pair of pants, sans underwear since none were clean nor did I really didn't need them, and a golf shirt that was probably a bit too small, but accentuated my physique. I grabbed the bottle, flowers and bag of food and hurried out the door. Thankfully, she lived nearby, but since I had never been to her house, I had to drive slower than I normally do so that I wouldn't miss my turns.

I pulled into her driveway at about 8:30. The house was dark except for some light seeping out from the back rooms. "Shit, shit, shit." I hoped she didn't think I was standing her up, but then she did say "8-ish." I rang the bell...nothing. I rang it again and heard a voice from inside call out, "Come on in, Jack." Whew.

I went inside, closing the front door behind me. The entryway was spacious, and without lights, really dark. I called out, "Marian?", but no reply. I headed for the lights, which were in the kitchen. In the corner of her counter, I found an ice bucket that I could put the champagne in so it would stay cool. Getting that straight, I called out again "Marian? Yoo hoo!" Nothing. Since she was obviously not on the first level, I headed for the stairs. "Marian? Ally ally all come free!" Still nothing. This little game was getting me a little turned on. Although I did wonder if she would jump out of the dark and try to scare me.

When I got to the top of the stairs, I saw a silhouette of a very shapely woman leaning against the doorjamb of the master bedroom. The candlelight from behind her allowed me to only see her profile, leaning with one leg raised with her foot against the door behind her. "What took you? I was almost ready to start without you."

"Sorry. I took a nap and overslept. Here's something for you to make up for it."

"Jack, they're beautiful." She stood up as I approached her. As I neared her, I saw that she was wearing a very tight silky teddy that had a very low-cut neckline and was barely long enough to cover that succulent pussy. I felt the blood leaving my head and filling my dick. I could smell her sweet perfume as I handed her the bouquet. Her make-up and hair were done and the room was awash in candlelight. She meant it when she said she wanted to satisfy me. She put the flowers on the little table by the door and took me in her arms. "Thank you, Jack. That was so sweet of you." She pressed herself into me and kissed me tenderly. Her tongue brushed over my lips while I felt her tits mash into me and her hips grind into mine. Stepping away from me, but holding onto my hands, she pulled me into the room, where the candlelight allowed me to see her more clearly.

"Marian, you look...you look gorgeous!" I stammered. And she did too. I think she blushed but the light was too dim to be sure. "You are so beautiful. I could stand her staring at you forever." She smiled and said, "Thank you, but I hope you don't really want to just stare." Her smile grew wider and her eyes blazed with desire.

She dropped my hands and reached for my belt. While she undid my belt and pants, I kicked off my loafers. When she eased my pants down, I stepped out of them and kicked them away. She cooed at my lack of underwear, eying me lustily as she pulled my shirt up to my chest. I pulled it the rest of the way off while she took my semi-hard dick in her hand. Instinctively, she began to stroke it gently. She watched as it grew in her hand and I watched her excitement grow, most noticeably in her nipples. Before I could do anything to them, she led me, literally by the cock, to the bed and had me lie down in the middle of her king-size bed.

Her lusty eyes explored my body while I did hers. She climbed into bed with me and, straddling my legs, sat on my thighs. The candlelight flickered across her body, casting shadows, especially where her tits were concerned. I could just make out the outline of her erect nipples, protruding through the silky material, begging me to touch them.

My hands were on her thighs, enjoying her smooth sexy legs, moving them up under the teddy to her hips. As I did, the material lifted to expose her undersexed pussy. My cock, still in her hands, pulsated, yearning to get inside her.

"Ooooo, you like this, don't you? Good. Relax. Tonight, I'm going to be your lover, mistress, slut and whore all wrapped up in one."

"I like the sound of that." I sat up and as I did, pulled the teddy up over her head. As it passed over her tits, they bounced with their newfound freedom. I pulled her into me, kissing her and finally getting to feel them against my bare chest. They felt wonderful, but it was short lived.

She pushed my shoulders back, forcing me back onto my back. With her hands on my shoulders, she was leaning forward slightly and her tits squeezed between her arms, creating an incredible sight. Adding to the mind-blowing view were her generously proportioned areolas. They had to be 4 inches in diameter, a golden tan color with a nipple jutting out.

I reached up and held them in my hands, squeezing them gently at first, them caressing them, moving my hands all over them, exploring every inch of her tit flesh. Seeing my reaction to her bare breasts, she sat up and back onto my thighs. She put her hands on top of her head, making her tits raise slightly. That scene nearly did me in. I began kneading them and squeezing them in much the same way she did it earlier while I was sucking her clit. I sat up again, wanting to be as close to them as possible. When I pinched her nipples and tugged them, she brought her hands down and cupped each mammoth, holding them up for me. I needed to have them in my mouth and I needed them now. I moved my face to her left tit, rubbing my cheek against the soft fleshy breast. I then moved over to her right tit and did the same. She sighed softly when I took one enormous nipple into my mouth. Using my tongue, I swirled it around the nub. She held one tit as I sucked on it, using the other hand to stroke my hair. I alternated breasts, taking the other in my mouth. When I gently bit down and tugged on it, Marian groaned and pulled my head into her mountainous breast, almost suffocating me.

While I sucked and licked and kissed those colossal boobs, I moved my hands down and around to her ass, pulling her closer to my cock. When it made contact with her, we both moaned. She released her hold on my head and pushed me back down once again.

She ran her hands over my chest, tweaking and pulling on my nipples, before lowering herself down on top of me. Her arms eased around my neck, as she put her lips to mine. She opened her mouth, forcing her tongue into my mouth very sensually. I wrapped my arms around her back, holding her tightly to me. I was so enjoying the feeling of her body against mine that, for a few seconds, I did not notice that she was grinding her pussy against my engorged cock. She was rubbing her clit against my shaft like we did earlier. When I responded and pushed my hips upward into her, she released my lips, "I loved doing this before, I just had to feel it again. Oh, it feels sooooo good."

As we looked deeply into each other's eyes, she increased her pace, pressing down harder into my rod. As her breathing became more erratic, I knew she was going to cum soon. I wanted her to cum, but I also did not want her to wear herself out too soon again. I rolled her off me, much to her surprise.

I pressed my cock-head hard against her clit. Figuring out what I was doing, she reached down and took hold of my shaft firmly. As I pushed slightly, she glided me over her slippery wet pussy lips, slowly, up and down, from her clit down to her ass. She raised her legs up and I felt her tug on my shaft. "Oh, Jack. I can't wait any longer. Fill me up. Please!"

I pushed into her slightly as she held my cock at her opening. When my fat cock head entered her, she gasped and released her hold on me. I pushed slightly, afraid that I might hurt her, but when she raised her legs and spread them wider, I continued my entry. With each inch, she gasped again and cooed a signal to me to continue. Her pussy was like a tight sleeve, expanding to allow the new invader. I finally felt the end of the road, my head pressing against her cervix.

"Jack, you feel magnificent. Are you all the way in? Did you give me it all?"

I still had about an inch left. "No. Almost but not all."

"Push harder then, I want it all."

I pulled out somewhat and then with one quick motion, thrust myself into her. She threw her chest out in what might have been pain or ecstasy, I don't know, but I was completely buried inside her. I had to hold it there a second so that I wouldn't blow yet. She reached up and pulled me down on top of her. Her massive chest was now a cushion for me as I crushed up against them. I slide a hand over the side of them and gave a little moan. I started out slowly, enjoying her body, but increased my pace and intensity to keep in tempo with her mounting moaning. My pole was pounding her into a frenzy, on the verge of screaming.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my shoulder blades. I cried out in pain, but to no avail. Marian was in the throes of a massive orgasm. The pain I was experiencing was her nails digging into me. I am sure she drew blood but, once the pain subsided, the spasms her pussy were undergoing were making my dick start to twitch. Once her orgasm dwindled, I continued my feverish cunt bashing, but this time I held her hands over her head.

Panting, she whispered, "I'm sorry I hurt you. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"I know you will. I am going to see to it that you do too." I smiled just before I gave her cunt a ball-busting slam, sending her into another convulsing orgasm, accompanied by her screams of bliss.

"That was tremendous, Jack. Fuck me slowly now. I'm going to make it up to you like I promised."

I kissed her softly. Marian opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into my mouth very sensually, our tongues dancing together. Her silky smooth legs wrapped around my waist and her tits were squashed into me. I was in heaven and I knew it was only going to get better.