Country Doctor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please put your feet in the stirrups, Marlene, and I'll have Joe take a pap smear and do the internal." Dr. Balkema said.

When Joe finished he removed his latex gloves and just as Dr. 'B' had done with Mrs. Skinner he placed his hands on the insides of her knees and let his hands slide down her thighs until he was cupping the smooth soft skin at the top of her thighs right along side her vulva.

"Everything looks great. You have a very healthy body. You're in great shape, and in my opinion Coach is a very lucky man." Joe blushed when he realized that he had blurted out his thoughts.

"That's a really nice compliment Joe. Thank you very much." Marlene said as she stared into Joe's eyes through the forest of her pubic hair.

Dr. Balkema made a few notions in Marlene's record file while Joe put away equipment and Marlene dressed. Joe's erection stayed at full mast until Marlene thanked them both and started to leave.

"I hope you take over as our community doctor, Joe. You're a very caring person. I enjoyed myself today and will be looking forward to my next exam. I hope it's with you. You guys take care." She said and left.

As soon as Marlene was out of the building Ellen Morris came back into the exam room.

"How'd it go guys? Did you have a good day?" Ellen asked.

"I think it went fairly well. Young Joe here, however, was sporting an old fashion hard-on the whole time he was examining Marlene." Dr. Balkema chuckled.

"What...." Joe spurted and coughed.

"Don't let the old fart tease you Joe. He has the same problem with every single female patient we have. Not only does he get all hot and bothered, but ninety percent of our clients are thrilled to death that somebody besides their husbands is allowed to find them attractive and touch them at the same time. The way he does it is what makes him such a special person. From what Marlene told me on the way out she thinks you're just as special." Ellen said.

"Yes, Ellen, I think young Joe here is just the person we need. My guess is that he will be taking the job. Am I right Joe?"

"Yes sir. Absolutely."

12