Daddy Makes His Virgin Squirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal wrapped her smooth legs around her father's waist pulling herself as tight against him. He felt the wet heat of her pussy against his stomach. The wetness of his daughter's hot cunt. His cock twitched. Crystal sucked on her father's tongue slowly as he carried her to the bed, laying her down gently onto her back. Steve knelt over Crystal from between her open thighs, his lips never leaving hers.

Steve hovered over his daughter only inches above her. Her naked tits pressed against his chest and his the heavy shaft of his hard cock lay lengthwise over the slit of her cunt. Crystal moaned and purred like a kitten, gyrating her body under in time with slow rhythm of their kiss. Their tongues slowed simultaneously and retreated into each their own mouths. Lips still pressed lightly together, Crystal lightly sucked on her father's bottom lips as he gently pulled away. As Crystal released his lip from hers, they both opened their eyes.

"I need to see you all of you," he whispered. His eyes intense. Her skin burned was on fired. The weight of her father's cock resting on her pussy made her whole body ache. She moaned as Steve retreated from his position hovering over Crystal's body, now kneeling between her thighs. Their eyes locked. "My sweet, beautiful daughter," he whispered. She smiled and purred.

"I love you, Daddy. I'm yours." she moaned as his moved down her body.

Holy fucking fucking fuck. Crystal's big huge beautiful perfect titties. He felt drunk. He put one hand on each and squeezed, picturing his cock between them. Steve imagined how pretty she would look getting tittyfucked by his big dick. His hands still kneading her giant tits, pinching her hard nipples as his eyes made their way down her stomach to her little puss. He cock still laying over her slit blocking the view, he lifted her thighs from either side pushing them firmly backward so her cunt was wide open and fully exposed to him.

His heart jumped a beat at the sight of her. This perfect smooth pink cunt, glistening wet, swollen and horny for him. "You're a virgin," he stammered, surprised at the sight of her hymen protecting her sweet little hole. The hymen so intact you could barely stick a match through the tiny hole.

"Yes, Daddy." she whispered, her breathing laboured with arousal. Daddy. The word made his cock twitch again.

"You're daddy's virgin" he replied, his voice hoarse and his eyes hungry. The animal inside him coming alive. Steve was going to claim his daughter's little cherry. He pushed her thighs back further lifting her ass from the bed. He wanted to get a good look at her asshole. The tight little pink balloon knot, glistening from her cunt juice.

"My daughter's tiny little wet holes," he mused to himself. He could see Crystal's body respond to his words, she groaned and stretched herself open further for her father. Steve's fat veiny dick throbbed as he visualized himself inside Crystal's perfect little cunt and asshole. He lowered his head between her legs, tapping the tip of his tongue against her asshole. Crystal's body lifted toward his mouth and she squealed with glee. Steve let the tip of his tongue trace slowly over her taint, then even slower has he moved it over her hymen covered hole, stopping just short of her clit. Steve's tongue traced a slow deliberate circle around his daugther's clit. The smell. The taste. This was fucking heaven.

He looked at Crystal's face from between her legs, now lightly lapping at the the cleft of her pussy. Her body responding, her hands now on his head, grabbing his hair to push his face into her cunt. He resisted.

"You want this, Crystal?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy" she moaned, breathless.

"Tell me what you want, my sweet daughter. Tell Daddy what you want him to do."

Lifting her hips and pushing his head harder downward into her pussy, she moaned, "I want Daddy to eat my cunt and ass." His balls tightened at his daughter's dirty mouth and he dove in to work on her delicious little twat.

Steve sucked Crystal's swollen clit into his mouth. Marvelling at the taste, that sweet honey taste. He suckled her clit as she moved her thighs over his shoulders, bent at the knees and feet flat on the bed finding the best position to grind her pussy into his face. Steve licked up and down his daughter's wet slit as she moaned and leaked into his mouth.

"Fuck, Baby, you're so wet," he groaned into her cunt, his tongue back at her asshole now, the tip prying into the tightest of all her holes. She squealed, lifting her ass into his mouth. The way her body responded got him so fucking hot.

"There's so many things I want to do with your little asshole, Crystal," he moaned as his tongue ran back up her slit to her virgin hymen. Licking circles around her hole, she pressed her cunt hard into his face. Hands on the back of his head, Crystal ground and gyrating hard into his mouth. She slid her cunt downward and pushed her clit tight against his lips. Steve sucked it and tongued it and licked it hungrily.

"Yes, Daddy!" She squealed and squirmed, "Make me come!" He ate her good, his face all over her cunt, loving the way she pushed his face into her. She was grinding harder, her breath quickening, using her father's face and mouth like a sex toy. Her wetness from her, Steve licked and sucked every drop as she started to shake.

"Daddyyyy I'm commmmming. I love you. I love you so much!!" Crystal screamed and shook and bucked her slick sopping delicious pussy into her father's face. He drank his daughter's orgasm, lapping at her cunny like a hungry dog.

She bucked once, twice, three times, screaming, "Yes, Daddy, yessss!! Munch my little cunt!!" He held his daughter's ass tight into his face while she convulsed. Her body slowed and tremore. Steve's cock expanded beyond its capacity, his balls ready to explode with cum. Crystal fell back into the bed with a deep moan, her body going limp and thighs falling open releasing her father's head.

Steve leaned back, his face wet with his daughter's cum, his cock purple and throbbing hard. Crystal moaned at the sight of him looming over her. Scared by the size of his engorged dick and excited by animal the lust in his eyes. She needed him inside her.

"Are you going to fuck me now, Daddy?" Crystal whispered, spreading her thighs wide open for him and sliding her arms up the mattress taking hold of the headboard rails. Readying herself to get fucked.

"Yes, my beautiful Crystal. Daddy's going to fuck you now."

Steve positioned his long fat cock at the entrance of her virgin hole. He took a moment to admire her virgin pussy, red and swollen from her father's oral assault. Jesus. She is so tight. He looked back to his daughter's beautiful face, reading her eyes: pleasure, lust, trust, love, desire, adoration but also, fear. A scared little virgin. That fear excited him and brought the animal back to life. He was going to claiming his daughter's virgin cunt.

The mushroom head of his big dick pressed into her hymen. His eyes locked with hers.

"Take a deep breath, Princess." Crystal obeyed, inhaling and exhaling slowly.

"Is it going to hurt, Daddy?" she asked. Lust. Passion. Fear.

"Yes, my sweet daughter," he groaned. "It's going to hurt."

Steve pushed into her. Holding her hips tight as her body attempted retreat. His big round cockhead tore her hymen open, stretching the sweet little untouched hole behind it open wide. He watched in slow motion as a drop blood from her hymen formed at the head of his cock. Mixing with her wetness, Crystal's virgin blood trickled along a protruding vein of her father's shaft.

Crystal arched her back and cried out, her whole body contracting at once. Steve held her tight.

"Ohhhhh my sweet virgin," het let out a loud glutteral moan and forced the fatest part of his mushroom head past her entrance. The pop of her cherry created a little vaccuum in her hole. Crystal's cunt sucked in the remainder of her father's big knob.

Crystal squealed and bucked, her pussy trying to escape the invader. Gripping her firmly in place, Steve held the tip of his big dick inside her while she squirmed in resistance. Her little hole squeezed and retracted around the pulsating cockhead inside her. The involuntary resistance of her little cunt made him throb.

"Daddy! Daddy! It hurts!" she squealed.

"I know, Baby. Shhhhhh." He cooed. "Touch yourself. Touch yourself for Daddy."

Panting, squeaking and wiggling wildly, Crystal obeyed. She touched her clit gently and began to rub herself, her hole still contracting tight around Steve's dick.

"Good girl," he whispered, watching her fingers on her clit. "That's a very good girl. Breath slow, Baby." Her pained little squeaks began to subside. Her breathing, though still laboured, began to slow.

"It is in now, Daddy?" she asked in a broken whisper, hopeful eyes filled with desire and pain.

"That's just the tip, Sweetie. There's so much more cock I need to fill you with."

She groaned and looked into his eyes, the pain overtaken by lust. "I want it all inside me now, Daddy. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Fuck me with your whole daddydick."

"My beautiful brave Crystal." Steve leaned over his daughter and kissed her mouth, in one steady push slid his cock deep into her hole.

"Yes, Daddy!" Crystal threw her head backward as his fat rod stretched her entire tunnel wide open, she screamed. "I love you, Daddy!"

Steve hovered above her, kissing her mouth and neck. He began sliding his dick slowly in and out of her. Taking her hard nipple into her mouth while she squealed with pain and delight, he fucked her slow. Amazed at the feeling, Steve fucked his daughter.

His dick going deep her pussy, so tight and wet. When he pulled his cock back from inside her, she pushed her cunt into him. He let her body set the pace.

"I love your big daddycock inside," she whispered breathlessly. His balls tightened as he pushed inside her again. Crystal's body pushed pushed back, forcing his cock deeper with each stroke. "You're so deep inside me, Daddy." Her voice breaking into a moan, she pushed into him harder now, increasing the pace and force with each thrust. "Harder, Daddy," she groaned. "Fuck me hard and come inside me, Dad," she whispered low into his ear.

Steve sat back onto his knees. He thrusted his dick balls deep into her hole then lifted her by the waist, guiding her legs in a circle in front of his as flipped his daughter onto her hands and knees.

"Daddy, yes," Crystal gasped. Without coaxing, she spread her thighs, lifting her ass and lowering her chest to the mattress. Positioning herself perfectly.

"You want Daddy to fuck you hard doggystyle?" He smacked her ass.

"Yes, Daddy. I want it doggystyle." The full length of her father's dick still planted deep inside her. He pulled out slowly, sliding his cock back until her opening squeezed tight around his pulsating knob. He admired the look of her pussy stretched to the max around his fat head. He loved the way her hole latched tight around his mushroom head. The velvet skin of her hole pulled outward and inward around his pole, like her cunt didn't want to let him go. He teased her with the excrutiating slow push and pull of his cock.

She moaned and lifted her chest from the bed slightly, enough to turn her head toward him. Looking her Steve in the eye, his Crystal spoke low and even, her voice desperate. "I want you to fuck me hard and deep with your big fat fatherly dick. Fuck my horny little cunt now, Daddy. Doggyfuck your daughter." His cock twitched inside her.

Steve thrust himself fast and deep inside her. His balls slapping hard against the back of her thighs. She gasped and squealed.

"This is the way dirty sluts get fucked, Crystal. Are you going to be Daddy's slut?" He grunted as he pounded his dick back into her pussy.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned. Her voice breaking with pleasure and excitement. "I am Daddy's dirty slut!"

He pulled his cock out again, each time bringing his throbbing head to stretch her entrance open. He pulled her asscheeks open to admire her asshole. He watched her puckered anus contract as spread her crack open wide. His cock twitched hard. Steve watched her little butthole wink and thrust his big dick into her again, harder and faster. Crystal squealed while he pounded her puss.

Fuck, he loved the sounds she made. He thrust deep and held his cock deep inside her, a sudden stop to the rapid fuck he was throwing into his daugher. Steve reached around her body to rub his thumb over her clit. She was dripping wet and began moving her body back and forth onto his cock.

"Good girl," he whispered, letting her fuck his cock. She wanted it hard again and couldn't get the torque she needed to come.

"Please fuck me, Daddy," she groaned, working her ass back and forward onto his dick while he rubbed her clitty. "Pleaaaaaase fuck me hard and good. Fuck your little slut daughter."

Steve moved his wet thumb from her clit, grabbed her hips and pulled her hard back onto his cock. Spreading her asscheeks again he spat on his daughter's anus, rubbed his wet thumb into his saliva, lubing her little butthole. He pushed his thumb up her ass and watched with glee as she threw her head up and back with shock and desire. Her blonde hair tossing backward onto her arched back, her ass lifting into his invading thumb.

"Oh my god! Daddy!" She screamed.

"Daddy is going to fuck you real good now," he grunted. Holding his thumb in her ass he drove his fat cock in and out of her. Jesus. This was more than he could handle. Her perfect plump asscheeks, the sight of his dick driving in and out her cunt. His thumb knuckle deep inside his daughter's asshole, gripping her cheek like a bowling ball, holding her tight while Daddy fucks her in and out.

Crystal moaned and screamed louder now, "Yes, Daddy, Yes!"

The smell of her cunt wafted through the air. His balls tighten. "Come for me, baby. My balls are so fucking full. I'm gonna pump my big hot load of daddycum right in your pussy."

Gripping her ass tight, his thumb now thrusting in and out, thumbfucking Crystal's butthole, he reached out with his other hand to rub her slick swollen dripping wet clit. Crystal's body convulsed and bucked onto his big dick while he drilled her cunt.

"Yes! Daddy, yes! I'm coming so hard! Shoot your hot sperm inside me now! Fill me with your daddycum!"

Steve thrusted deep and hard into her cunny as his balls spasmed, ejecting his thick wad deep into his daughter's hole. Crystal's body bucked and shook. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Daddy!" She screams as he pumps her full of his semen. Diddling her clit hard and thumbfucking her tight asshole, Steve fired one, two, three ropes of hot sperm, unloading like a firehose inside his daughter.

Steve let out a deep gutteral howl. Crystal squealed and arched, pushing his dick even deeper up her cunt and driving his thumb deeper into her ass. Swirling his thumb in circles now while he fucks it in and out of her asshole, diddling her hot little clit so fucking hard his fingers cramp.

"Daddy, I'm squirting!" his daughter screeches just as he feels her hot orgasm juice squirting onto his hand. Steve growls as he sprays the last of his cum into her, her cunt sucking and milking his cock. His balls emptying into her just as the last gush of daughter juice dripped from Crystal's pussy, soaking his fingers, his cock, and his depleted ballsack.

Her screams of pleasure subsided and they pant in unison, breathing heavy though the shock and afterwave of their orgasms. Steve pulls his softening cock from Crystal's pussy admiring the a gush of white cum oozing behind it, he watches her fucked wide hole shrink and retract. Steve held her in her doggystyle position as his load of sperm trickle from his daughter's hole. He pulled his thumb from her asshole slowly watching his semen drip down over her clit and onto the sheets. His daughter lets out a quiet whimper and moan.

Steve laid down on his back next to her, spent and wasted. He wrapped his arms around his sweet Crystal pulled her into him, her body falling limp on her side next to him. She pressed her naked skin against her father's and laid her head on his chest. Their breathing heavy but beginning to slow. She looked up and her father. He brushed the hair from her face and locked eyes.

"I love you, Crystal" he whispered.

"I love you too, Dad," He kissed her softly on the mouth and she purred.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

12