Date Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olga's unabashed hunger continued, and her hands felt wildly sensual on her skin. However, one look into the audience told her that every person, male or female, in the crowd wanted to be Olga at that moment. Everyone wanted to be the one taking the bound beauty on the stage to new heights of passion. Everyone wanted to feel her plump breasts, her tiny, muscled stomach, her bald wet, glistening pussy and her firm, muscled ass in their hands.

Her lust-filled eyes saw men in the audience openly masturbating with the unbelievably erotic sight of Izzy contorting in constant rapture. But for Izzy, the crowd's reaction only made her climaxes deeper and more intense. She looked over at Ed and he was rubbing a wet spot in his pants. She smiled because even her husband was not immune to her unbridled erotism.

Olga began kissing down her rippling belly until Izzy felt her tongue nuzzle her navel, but her tongue continued down her silky skin leaving a wet trail until she licked her clit. Izzy's eyes fogged over with lust, her body arched away from the stripper pole and into the lips that sent her into yet another brutally unforgiving orgasm. Her body thrashed on the pole as Olga lashed her clit and sucked her pussy lips into her mouth. She couldn't catch her breath as a tsunami-like wave of orgasmic rapture washed over her again. Her lips opened and closed without uttering a sound as she screamed a breathless cry of pure passion.

Olga knelt between Izzy's legs, lifted her legs and placed one on each shoulder with her mouth exploring her sopping pussy and clit. Izzy's arms took her entire weight as Olga lifted her feet from the ground with her entire body stretched and taking the load. The tendons in her arms popped in relief against her skin with the muscles in her arms and shoulders knotting. Her abs thinned making her ribs more prominent against her skin and her breasts lifted to their magnificent fullness.

As Olga began to feast sexually on Izzy's pussy and clit, her entire sexually charged physique began to arch and tremble as orgasmic tsunamis broke over her. Olga stopped for a second and removed the Ben-Wa-Balls inside Izzy that Ed had forgotten about, but then Olga resumed her feast. Izzy's had never experienced continuous gut-wrenching orgasms racking her body until now and had not known she was multi-orgasmic. With scorching blissful climaxes cascading over her, Izzy didn't know what was happening in the world around her.

She could only feel and finally scream her bliss, "OOoohhh, Ooooohhh Gggoodd.... AAAaagghhh... Wwhhaattssss hhaappeennnnnig... Aaagghhh... Mmoorrree...OOOhh."

Her stomach knotted as she heaved her pussy into Olga's voracious lips and tongue. Olga latched onto Izzy's clit and sucked it into her mouth, lashing the rest of Izzy's enraptured figure that trembled and shook like leaves on a tree in a thunderstorm. Her head bounced back and forth between her arms, but her face had a look of disbelief at what was happening to her. Izzy's eyes were wide open, but unseeing and clouded in a lustful fog. Her mouth hung open, slack-jawed and unable to express the massive amount of bliss that ravaged her tiny body. Perspiration glistened on her skin making it sparkle in the stage lights. Her hair had begun to stick to her wet body hiding some of her astounding breasts.

Ed watched his wife with the same slack-jawed expression she had. Never in his life had his wife had back-to-back-to-back orgasms and never had she experienced the intensity of the bliss she was now. Her tiny lithe figure was wracked with orgasmic spasms that had every muscle in her body shouting with tremors and they wouldn't abate. Her entire body, but especially her legs, belly and hips were shuddering like she had been left in a snowdrift. Her orgasmic performance was like nothing he had ever seen and in the midst of her climaxes, his wife was the most gorgeous creature he had ever seen.

He knew being in public and having an audience turned her on more than he expected. She was on the verge of a climax the minute Olga stripped her on stage. But Olga's manipulation of Izzy's body was like a maestro conducting a symphony with multiple crescendos. He wondered how much the bondage or exhibitionism contributed to Izzy's bliss. He worried that he might not be able to replicate this kind of bliss in his wife, but he knew he was never going to stop trying.

Olga began to kiss and nibble her way back up Izzy's incredibly passionate body, stopping at her navel and breasts before reaching her neck. Her fingers stayed behind to continue Izzy's sexual blitzkrieg while her lips nibbled on Izzy's neck. She saw the climax induced red skin on her chest and neck and smiled because this was only the beginning.

Olga nibbled on her ear lobe and whispered so only Izzy could hear, "Tonight you will become mine. No matter what, tonight will be a night like no other and you will crave more." She gently kissed Izzy's trembling lips and waved to the stage manager.

Izzy was still in the midst of her orgasmic tsunami and didn't hear what Olga had said, but she knew all this endless rapture was because of her. Olga's fingers still strummed Izzy's clit, firing off one more of the countless climaxes she had experienced tonight. Olga stepped in front of Izzy and watched as her eyes slowly began to clear of the lustful fog.

When the crowd noise died down and she knew Izzy could hear her, Olga said to both the audience and Izzy, "Tonight Izzy is our special treat, and she is in for more."

Olga waved again to the stage manager and the biggest man Izzy had ever seen came out of stage. He was easily close to seven feet tall and all muscle. His brawny chest, arms, legs and tight muscular abs rippled with power ready to be unleashed. Her eyes widened as he walked towards her, naked with his monstrous cock swinging between his legs.

As his eyes feasted on Izzy, his cock began to thicken and rise to the occasion. She quickly glanced at Ed and he was frozen in place, but his face told her this was another of his fantasies. She knew what was coming and her still shaking body began trembling anew with anticipation.

12