Dentist Gets A Filling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I really want to make love to you,' Carl announces.

'We can't,' Marsha responds, breathless from her heightened arousal.

'Will you at least allow me to lie next to you. I won't do anything you don't want, I promise.'

Marsha likes the idea of having this beautiful and erect man beside her, close enough to feel the heat of his body, but totally in her control. She agrees and Carl is immediately at her side on the bed. His athletic body reclined beside hers. His hand still stroking his maginifient cock as she fingers her electrified pussy. They continue to masturbate and as they make eye contact it seems natural to kiss, after all they are so close, and Marsha knows that she can still leave at any time if things go too far.

The kiss is soft and sensual and brings them closer together so that now their legs are touching and Marsha can even feel the tip of Carl's cock touching her arm and belly. She is now lying back with Carl over her kissing and stroking himself as she plays with her pussy, driving on towards her orgasm.

Unexpectedly Carl takes her free hand and moves it onto his hard cock. Marsha reacts making complaining little moans but Carl is quick to try to reassure her. 'Please, I just need to feel your hand on me. I'm very close and I just need you to help me cum.'

Marsha knows that when he cums he will be happy just to watch her and so she agrees to stroke him. But on gripping his iron-hard shaft she feels a surge of lust well-up from her pussy. Her fingers delve deeper and faster and she matches that rhythm on his cock.

His hand is now on her thigh and moving up towards her crotch. His fingers clash with hers across the barrier of the now sodden material of her panties. His fingers move either side of hers so that they are forming a guide to their movement. The extra pressure on her hand is effective in sending surges of orgasmic pleasure through her centre. Marsha is on the brink of relenting to him and guiding his cock into her body but she convinces herself that it will be finished soon and she can still stop at any point.

Carl is now kissing her neck and shoulders and this is sending little blissful shivers across her skin. She can feel his hard cock in her small fist and she is working up and down its length seeking the fountain of spunk that will signal her total control of this powerful man. He is only acting according to her will. She can choose to give him pleasure or to stop anytime. In this way Marsha convinces herself that this is still just harmless flirtation, after all she'd be masturbating anyway.

Carl is once more begging her to help him to cum. He falls to his back and pulls her over him so that her legs are now astride his reclined body. His cock is pressing against the gusset of her panties and she can feel its hardness against the back of her hand. Marsha then has the idea that she will tease him by rubbing her panty-covered pussy against his cock. Removing her hand she presses down onto his rigid cock. She starts to rub back and forth pleasuring herself and him simultaneously.

'Oh yes you're so wonderful,' Carl encourages her, 'I'm so close now.'

Marsha is almost lost now in a world of pleasure and desire. Carl's cock is just a millimetre or two from her hot and slippery pussy, separated by only the flimsy material of her panties. But in her mind she is still keeping faith with her husband. 'It's not like we're having sex,' she thinks to herself. 'I could stop any time.'

Carl's hands are smoothing down her sides and clasp the sidebands of her panties. He twists the material in his hands, pulling it up and tight into her crotch. The tension pulls the gusset into a narrow string, which goes between her labia, causing them to bulge around the material. Her pussy lips are now in contact with his cock and she can feel its heat against her flesh. However, she now wants to be even closer and she pulls the gusset aside completely to allow her pussy to slide along his cock without any barrier. Her lips fold around his hardness and the tip of his cock nudges her clit on every stroke. She can now almost imagine what it would be like to allow his perfect cock to slip into her pussy. All it would take would be to lean forward a little when she reaches the tip of his cock and it would spring up from his belly and point straight at her pussy. Then, as she moved backwards again it would press between her lips and enter her. Marsha knows she could do this any time she wanted. Afterall, she is in complete control of this situation.

As if to prove the point to herself, Marsha leans forward just enough to allow Carl's cock to lift away from his belly. Its tip is now nudging her pussy lips and she thinks, 'It's my decision,' and pushes back and down sucking Carl's arrow straight cock deep into her pussy.

They both groan in pleasure and lock eyes. No words are spoken as Marsha now quickens her rhythm eager to reach a climax and feel Carl's dick explode inside her. Faster and faster she fucks him relishing the solid feeling between her legs. His cock is thick and unyielding and it is pile-driving her towards orgasm. Being filled is so much more satisfying than fingers. Marsha is glad she didn't masturbate in the bath earlier as this is going to be much better. Much better, and when it's over she can just go back to her room and sleep. Her husband need never know. Besides this is just innocent fun, giving each other much needed pleasure and relief, not in any way wicked.

Marsha can feel her body glowing. She is hot and she knows her climax is very close. She is now almost frantic with lust. She just needs to have this one big orgasm and then depart. The familiar feelings are welling up inside her, when suddenly...

'So this is where you two got to,' Stefan's voice crashes in on Marsha. Looking up to her left she sees him standing over them. Watching them having sex. Her mind is a whirl. This wasn't supposed to happen. They were just having some fun. Now someone knows. And besides, Marsha shouts inside her mind, 'I was so close to coming.'

'You were?' well please continue, don't mind me. Marsha is surprised when Stefan responds but then realises that she'd spoken aloud and not just thought the last remark. She is a little embarrassed but can still feel Carl's wonderful cock inside her. Almost instinctively she starts to ride it again, slowly moving back and forth.

Stefan and Carl are talking about her. They are saying how sexy she looks and Carl is saying how great her pussy feels around his cock.

'She has a pretty mouth too,' Stefan adds, 'Maybe she'd like to give me a little blow job.'

'Try asking her nicely,' Carl suggests.

At this Marsha notices that Stefan has stripped out of his clothes and is now naked beside her on the bed. He is holding his cock, which is very thick, with a large round head. Not as pretty as Carl's but very powerful looking. He is pointing it towards her face and his hand is on her head.

'How about a little suck, pretty lady?'

Marsha can't resist the gentle pressure on her head as Stefan pulls her mouth towards his cock. She feels it bump against her lips and, with barely any resistance, she opens her mouth to receive this stranger's dick. Now, for the first time in her life, Marsha has a cock in her cunt and another in her mouth at the same time. She can taste the muskiness of Stefan's bulbous cock head as it fills her mouth. At the same time, she can feel the deep, penetrating stiffness of Carl's erection as it thrusts inside her.

Her eyes are closed and she is once more riding Carl's prick with a frantic pace. She is searching for her orgasm just as she was before Stefan arrived. It's close again now. The erotic sensations of being filled at both ends are accelerating her towards her climax. These are good men. They will help her get relief then, no doubt they will escort her back to her room. Encouraged by this thought, Marsha feels her insides swelling with blissful energy and she succumbs to her orgasm.

Stefan's cock pops from her mouth as she groans aloud in ecstasy. She kisses Carl and rides him hard until the contractions of her womb make the pleasure unbearable, and she has to stop and bury her head in his neck, writhing and moaning through the final waves of her climax. When it eventually subsides she rolls off his body and lies next to him satisfied. A little rest and then she will go, Marsha thinks to herself.

Marsha then feels her legs being lifted and parted again. Opening her eyes she sees Stefan looking down at her from between her raised feet. He is positioning his large cock against her pussy and just as she goes to protest he slides into her. So soon after her climax, this invasion triggers another small orgasm and her moans of pleasure encourage Stefan to immediately start fucking her with a vigorous energy.

Carl is now at her head and he is stroking his long cock. He holds it upright and exposes his smooth hairless balls to her mouth and demands that she lick them. Marsha has never done this before but sets about the task with relish. She really loves Carl and she wants to please him. Her tongue laps at his balls and she sucks first one then the other into her mouth. He indicates his pleasure at this and she starts to lick and suck with great enthusiasm. All the while he is wanking his hard shaft gradually faster and faster. His orgasm is approaching quickly and, almost without warning, he pulls her head back and directs his cock at her gapping mouth.

The first jet of spunk lands on Marsha's forehead. Immediately Carl corrects his aim and the next spurt goes straight into her mouth. Marsha is very excited by this. The taste of his hot spunk on her tongue breaks down the last vestiges of her resistance and she becomes inflamed with wanton desire. Grasping Carl's cock she wanks it hard, milking every last drop of his creamy and delicious juice into her willing mouth. At the same time her legs wrap around Stefan and lock at the small of his back. She pulls him to her with all the force she can muster through her petite and sexy legs, willing him to fuck her harder. Marsha is now a woman possessed of two simple aims, to achieve as many orgasms as she can and to win as much spunk as she can.

'I think our little lady is starting to have some fun,' Stefan comments to Carl.

'You know, ooh, I think, ooh, you're right,' Carl manages to say between the spasms of orgasmic pleasure induced by Marsha's furious attention to his cock.

'You know, I think maybe she'd like it if our friends joined in too. Well little lady, would you like some more men here to have fun with you?' Stefan taunts as he continues to pound Marsha's pussy.

'Nnnng.. fuhh.. don't care.... jusss fuck me,' Marsha is barely aware of what she is saying, right now she simply wants more pleasure.

Carl extricates himself from Marsha's grasp and moves off to the side, leaving Marsha and Stefan alone on the bed. Stefan withdraws his cock from Marsha's pussy to her moans and cries of protest.

'Don't worry, my little lady, I'm just going to make you more comfortable.' With this he pulls her now soaking panties off and up along her legs. They get tangled in her shoes so he removes the shoes as well and deposits them by the bed. His powerful hands take hold of her waist and he rotates her small frame so that she is now lying on her stomach. Finally he lifts her hips slightly to position Marsha resting on her knees with her bum in the air. Marsha is now face down on the bed in her favourite doggie position.

Stefan moves in to prod her slippery opening with his huge, bulbous cock. As he eases back into her Marsha hisses at him to 'Fuck me hard.'

'You really want me to?'

'Yes, do it fucking hard.' Marsha is amazed at her own depravity but she doesn't care what he thinks. Nothing matters at this moment apart from her sexual fulfilment.

Stefan obeys and slides his thick cock deep into her. Marsha moans aloud in pleasure and then whimpers as he starts to hammer into her squelching cunt. As he steam-hammers her body he compliments her on how gorgeously sexy her ass looks. He even wets his finger in her pussy and smears her juices around her anal opening.

'I bet you like it in here,' he teases, 'I bet you like to have your ass filled with a big dick.' As he teases her ass he pokes the tips of his fingers into her opening. Not enough to actually invade her anus, but enough to send tiny ripples of pleasure from her ass up through her entire body.

The bed is bouncing so much from Stefan's energetic fucking that Marsha doesn't notice when it dips and rocks from the weight of other bodies clambering on beside the copulating couple. She feels hands touching her body and fingers unsnapping her bra strap. She is then raised up at the shoulders and her bra falls away exposing her beautiful tits with their thick nipples erect. Her eyes open and she is now conscious of naked bodies all around her. Men with hard muscular bodies and powerfully erect cocks, poking out towards her. Her head is guided onto one of these cocks and it is pushed into her mouth, right to the back of her throat. For an instant she almost gags on it, but just in time it is partly withdrawn and then plunged back again. But by now Marsha has taken hold of its base and so she can control the depth to which it intrudes into her throat. Her tongue presses to the underside of the cock in her mouth and her lips make a seal around it. Now she is sucking this new cock for all she is worth, desperate to receive the prize of its seed.

Within moments her head is turned towards another cock and the process repeats until she is able to administer another superb blowjob. The hands on her head work her back and forth so that she doesn't really have control of the pace and the cock is effectively fucking her mouth. Marsha's free hand is now moved onto a third cock so that she has one in each hand and one in her mouth. If it weren't for the hands supporting her shoulders she would collapse onto the bed. Shortly her head is moved to the new cock in her hand. She knew by the feel of this one that it is fatter, but she wasn't prepared for how thick it is and it fills her mouth, pushing her jaws wide open. In surprise, Marsha looks up to see the face of the owner of this baseball bat of a cock. The smiling face of the bald one of the three colleagues greets her, his strong muscular body is thickset and powerful, a perfect match for his mammoth cock.

Suddenly Stefan slows his pace and grinds his pubic bone hard against Marsha's pussy. He grunts and Marsha can feel his cock exploding deep inside her, delivering its cargo of thick, gooey spunk to her waiting womb. Although the feeling of him ejaculating inside her is quite thrilling, Marsha can't help feeling that she would rather have tasted his load and had it run over her skin so she could massage it in. Never mind, though, she thinks, 'I have three others to enjoy.

As Stefan moves away, Marsha sits up on her knees. Now she can take in the entire scene. Of the three cocks in front of her two belong to just two of Carl's friends from earlier. The third belongs to a new guy whom she didn't meet earlier. He is not quite as handsome as the others, but he is the proud owner of a rather magnificent cock, which is now in her hand. Hearing voices behind her she looks round to see Stefan, Carl and the missing friend. All three are naked and the new arrival is moving to the bed. Marsha looks past him at Carl who smiles back at her. She sees he is stroking his once more erect cock. Marsha is very glad of this, as she definitely wants to have more sex with him. But for now she is going to have sex with the four men now surrounding her on the bed.

She can feel Stefan's spunk running from her oozing pussy. She can't resist dipping one hand between her legs to catch some of the precious fluid and transferring it to her mouth. The taste is divine and reinforces her extreme arousal. She wants more cock and spunk.

The new arrival is now behind her. He pushes her over onto her side and raises one leg high in the air, exposing her crotch and pussy. Almost without hesitation he slots his cock into her spunky cunt and starts to fuck her. Despite the lubrication, the feelings are intense and soon have her reeling from the pleasure. At the same time, the three cocks around her head are pushed into her face and she is made to suck them one at a time, quickly alternating between each one.

Hands are stroking and squeezing her boobs and there are fingers on her clit, rapidly frigging her and adding to the sexual charge within her. Marsha is revelling in the concentrated joy of living out her dirtiest fantasy. She resolves not to waste this opportunity to be gang banged by six men, and to receive their sticky spunk. This thought, combined with the relentless fucking of her pussy, has been driving her hands and mouth faster and more frantically on the cocks at her head. Soon her efforts are rewarded when the new guy in the bunch announces that he is going to cum while Marsha is wanking him. He tries to pull back and to control his urge, but Marsha wants his juice and she quickly switches her mouth to his cock and sucks it hard between her lips. He stands no chance of keeping control and he starts to thrust his cock deeper into her throat as the first spurts of cum shoot from his tip.

Marsha feels his cum filling her mouth but she doesn't want to relinquish his cock. Spurt after spurt adds each new deposit to the quantity already in her mouth. She swallows some and the rest dribbles from her lips and runs down the side of her face. The taste is sublime and the sheer nastiness of swallowing this stranger's cum sets off an orgasm in Marsha's womb. She cries out and bucks her hips in response, causing her lover to have to hold on to stay inside her. As she writhes and wriggles however, she manages to dislodge him and his cock pops free and slides into her clit. This only acts to re-charge her orgasm and makes her groan and double up in pleasure.

Her lover is frustrated in his attempts to re-enter her pussy and so he playfully slaps her ass to admonish her and make her stay still. This triggers some deep animal instinct within Marsha and she cries out and snarls at him, 'Yess, funking slap me again, you bastard!'

All the guys are really shocked at this behaviour but they join in and hold Marsha down for her lover to re-enter her. She is on her side, so when he is back in her pussy he can still slap her ass, which is on show. He rides her hard, fucking and slapping alternately. Marsha is now in an almost constant state of orgasm. The highs are just rolling into each other, caused by the deep penetration and the stinging slaps.

After a few moments of this, her lover says he is going to cum and Marsha blurts out, 'Not inside me...' It's immediately clear what she wants, and the guy pulls out and shuffles round to her head just in time to let off his first jet of spunk, right onto her neck. The next hits her chin and the subsequent missiles land on her mouth and then neck again until he is spent.

Marsha loves this new load of slippery juice and she smoothes it into her skin and scoops some into her mouth. She is still enjoying this when she feels another cock sliding into her pussy. The rolling sensations of orgasm have not subsided and this immediately sends another shock wave through her body.

Now the only remaining cock at her face is the baseball bat belonging to the bald, 'army' man. Marsha sets about giving this monster cock the blowjob it deserves. She licks its solid head and once more engulfs its massive girth between her lips. She gamely sets out to do it justice but can't hope to deep-throat the monster.

The cock in her pussy is already hammering in and out. But he can't last long after the attention he had already received from Marsha's mouth and hands just minutes earlier. But now she is so engrossed with the huge cock in her mouth that she is caught by surprise when he slams into her with the finality of a man on the brink and empties his balls deep inside her now well-used cunt. Marsha can feel the explosions deep within her and welcomes the hot gushing feel of the ejaculated spunk, and embraces the accompanying climax she receives as a result.