dhood wale (milkman) ko fasaya

Story Info
merei bivi ne doodh wale ko dhood pilaya aur choot marayee
1.5k words
2.86
105.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seksyseema
seksyseema
126 Followers

dhood wale (milkman) ko fasaya
(merei bivi ne doodh wale ko dhood pilaya aur choot marayee)

dost mein apna old id : seemawithravi badal kar new id: kar liya hai..pls note this...luv u alll. lund and choot wale...
(urs seema)

Hi Friends....I am your SEEMA and my cousin RAVI is with mine.... I am presenting u a fabulous story which is about husband and wife who seduced a milk man....for fulfilling theiri sex desires.....

My name is Ravi, I am 36 yrs old married to a sexy wife Sheela. She has a very sexy bomb-like figure of i.e. 36dd-28-32 and has big balls and round ass. She is oily black in colour and 30 yrs old. We got married for 8 yrs and I was bored of doing the same kind of sex to her. Since i am a avid net surfer and used to read sex stories and liked

the groupsex column and i used to fantasy in my dreams of Sheela fucked by other men. I used to chat with her about sex matter and took her to cyber to show sex sites and sex stories and she used to love reading the stories.

One day while surfing i saw her reading stories about groupsex and at that night she gave me a hot sex and in that time i told her about my dream fantasy to see her fucked by other man at first she told NO but later agreed to try sex with the other man. I was going mad to see her fucked by other but the problem was how to arrange the person as i wanted a safe man who should not have any disease and should have a big cork. So the day's passed as i was not able to find a proper person.

One day Sheela was ill and in the morning i opened the door to take the milk from our old milkman called Gupta. He was around 50 yrs old tall, dark and was like a "Heman" I thought he is the right person for Sheela as he may be safe of disease at that age and will have the vast experience of sex and can satisfy my wife which i was not able to do with just 5 inch small cork of myself. I made a plan and told Sheela about the person whom i have selected for her to have a nice and hard sex . And from the next day my plan started working and Sheela was doing as i told her to do.

She started seducing the old man .The first day as she went to take the mlik she kept her two buttons open of her dress and when she bend to take the milk her big ball's upper body was visible .Gupta saw it and was trying to look deeper to see her full big ball's but Sheela stood up and came inside i was observing his reaction from inside and was pleased to see that he was also interested in seeing all that. The next day i told Sheela to wear short dress from which her legs could be seen and as he saw her half legs and fit boob's i saw a erection under his dhoti so for 5-6 day Sheela wear different dresses to seduce him and he was taking full enjoyment of seeing her big ball's and leg's. I told Sheela now it is the time for the action and told her my plan how to have sex with him.

The next day when Sheela took the milk she throwed the milk on his cloth and told "Guptaji doodh gir gaya haath se aap kapde me "sorry". Then he told "koi baat nahi ghar jaa ke dho loonga". Sheela " andar ake dho lo,pani andar hai bathroom me jao" and he came inside and i went hiding inside the bedroom's curtain from where the bed was visible. He came out washing his clothes and she told her to go to bedroom to change the dress and gave him my from my bag. As he was changing i saw his big and thick cork. He asked her about me and she told him i am out of town and she is alone. Sheela too changed her dress and wear the transparent dress from which her inner body was visible and came in the room, he was wearing my pant and his big lund was outside and seeing her in that dress his lund became erect and it was 8inches. Gupta "madam, aap bhoot sexy ho aur aap ka dress bhi sexy hai" Sheela"kya karu mere pati to bahar rehte hai,aur mujhe tadapna padtha hai" and she leaned in the bed in front of him and gave him sexy smile.

He got her point and sat near her and told "hum hai na kuchh kaam hai kya" Sheela"aap bude ho gay hai aap se kya hoga" hearing this he hold her and told "mere age ache ache pani ho gaye ,,,,tu kya hai"

Sheela "to mujhe pani karo"

he opened his pant and came the big lund outside and started fingering in her pussy .She was enjoying it and took his lund in her hand and started stroking it and it became big like a missile .Then she took his lund inside her mouth and started sucking it hard .

Gupta "lo mera lund andar lo ,mazaa aa ra hai aur andar le aaaaooooo aur choos le mera pani ayega kitna mast choosti hai aaaaahh oooohhhh".

Sheela"de pani kitna bada aur mota land hai mazaa ayage mojhe de pani tera pani choos ke piyungi de pani aaaaaaoooooahahahohoh".

Gupta"aaaaoooo mazaa gaya tu to randi ke jaisi leti hai. Tu tho badi rand hai saali le pani moo khol andar dalongaahahaohohohoaaaooooahaa"

and he sprayed all his cum in her mouth and she sucked every drop of it and i was surprised to see her sucking like that and listening to such bad words and still i enjoyed it and Sheela to liked his warm and thick cum.

Later after 5 mnts, he told her that he liked her ass and would like it to fuck there and she was in full sex and agreed to do anal with him.

Gupta" teri gand mast hai is me lund dalne mazaa ayagaa mast badi aur gool gand hai"

and she told him"aista dalna pehli bar hai dard hoga"

Gupta "nahi hoga ahe mujhe tajhorba hai ache se dalonga "and told her to sit in a doggy style he want back and made her ass wet by tongue and put his big lund inside.Sheela cried in pain as it was very big and said "bas adha dalo dard ho ra hai aista karo ahahahaohohohaaaa"......

Gupta"thoda dard hoga pehle baad me mazaa ayega" and he started pushing up and down and in few seconds all his big lund went inside her ass and she started enjoying it and telling"aur maro zor se mazaa ara hai pura lund dalo mere gand me phad dalo meri gand zor se mar aaaahhhhhhoaahahhaohoho............dal, mar zor se ahahahah".

Gupta" le zor se aur le andar kya tight gand hai mazaa aya kya gand hai le zor se le aur le rand mera pani andar le gand me le ahaaahhhhahah".

I was uncontrolable and came out of the curtain at first Gupta got scared but as i told him "chood is randi ko ache se chod zor se mar iski gand phad dal use andar dal"

he started fucking faster and faster and i gave my lund in her mouth and she was suking it .My full lund was in her mouth and later Gupta"aaaahhhhaoaoaahahaohoh mera pani le andar dalo ke bahar bol kha daloahahahhoohohohaaaa"and she replied "dal andar gand me dal gila kar gand ko ahahahohoho aaaaaoooo dal de dal" and he put all his um in her gand and she shouted "aaaaooooahahohoho" and i also sprayed my cum in her mouth she took inside and suck.

Both of our lund and made it totally dry and we laid in the bed together. Sheela was not satisfied and took our lund in her hand and started shaking it we both stood up and he started liking her choot with his tongue and

Sheela"ahahahaohohohho dono andar dalo age se aur pehe se dono sath me chodo ahahahohohoh" and he put his lund in her choot and i put my in her gand which was wet due to his cum and we started fucking her she was satisfied by doing in both her holes and said

"mazaa ara hai aise hi hodo mujhe ahahahohohohahahaa aur zor se dalo dono jaga pani bharo ahahahohohoh"

we both cummed in her gand and choot and while cumming Gupta said "badi randi hai kaise dono land khati hai rand sali le chi mera ahahahaohohohaaaa" and i also said" le randi sali le gand me dusra pani do pani le ahaha0h0h0h0haaaaaaa...."

So after this drama Gupta went to his home and whenever we need he was at my home to fuck my sexy wife and was happy to get a sexy lady at his age.

By dosto/friends...urs seema

Mail me at seksyseema@yahoo.com

seksyseema
seksyseema
126 Followers