Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This feels wonderful," I commented as he came to a stop in front of me.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me against his body while his other hand moved to one big tit, he said, "This feels wonderful too."

I moved one hand under the water and wrapped it around his cock. While it wasn't as rock-hard as when I'd studied it moments earlier it was none the less still rising up from his loins. I stroked it slowly hoping to revive a full erection as he massaged my tits and pinched my erect nipples.

Junior smiled at me, a playful kind of smile as his hand slid up my back. He grasped my ponytail and pulled my head back and down, I was able to fill my lungs just before my face disappeared beneath the surface of the water. I fully expected him to release my hair so I could surface again but he had other ideas. With his tight grip on my hair he pushed my head toward his loins, I opened my eyes to find his cock head pointing directly at me.

Now I've never given an underwater blow job, but I figured it couldn't be that much more difficult than a deep throat since oxygen or the lack of it was the most challenging part of sucking cock underwater.

I opened my mouth and took him inside, it was a highly erotic sensation having your mouth full of water while taking a hot, hard cock inside. Once Junior was certain I was enjoying myself, he released my ponytail and let me freely bob back and forth on his growing erection. My lungs began to burn so I let him slip from my watery oral cavity and surfaced to refill my oxygen supply.

This time when I took him inside I kept my lips tightly sealed so I wouldn't flood with pool water. Apparently, the sensation of having cool water surrounding his cock as it slid into my much hotter mouth excited Junior, his hands moved to the back of my head and drew my mouth toward him the flaring cock head pressed into my throat and beyond until he was pressing his loins against my face.

A muffled moan could be heard from above the surface acknowledging that he loved my talents. I held him deep in my throat until my lungs screamed for oxygen, I placed both hands on his hips and pressed him back. His cock slipped from my oral grasp and when I surfaced again to breathe his hands came to my armpits and lifted me to a standing position.

"Fuckin' incredible!" Junior said.

I smiled and replied, "I love it."

He moved away from me swimming toward the stairs up from the pool then sat down on the first step. I followed and as I got close he spread his legs wide and said, "Suck it some more."

The top of his thigh was above the surface so his cock rose even further but his balls were beneath the cool water. I moved between his spread legs kneeling a step or two below him I rose up and captured his erection between my big soft tits as I said, "How about I tit fuck you a little before I suck it again?"

His smile confirmed that would be perfect. I pressed my tits together tightly around his cock and began slowly humping him with the soft flesh. Each time I rose up his cock head disappeared between my tits and when I went down water would splash over my cleavage and the head of his long, slim cock would reappear. I moved very slowly allowing Junior time to watch me and enjoy the sensation my big soft wet tits provided.

Junior was sitting with his back to the house so I could look over his shoulder to see what his dad was doing. Ken was no longer on the balcony, but in a minute or two, he appeared at the patio doors still holding his camera. He walked down the stairs but instead of coming to where I was tit fucking his son, he moved off to one side. It was clear to me that he wanted to capture some images of me wet humping Junior with my big tits. Ken hid behind a tree about twenty yards from the pool.

"Your tits feel so fuckin' good," Junior said while he stared intently at my wet cleavage.

I smiled at him and let his raging erection slip from between my tits then quickly dipped my head below the water to wet my hair again and coat my face with droplets of cool water.

Ken was already snapping pictures as I leaned forward and again slipped my tits around Junior's rock solid cock. His eyes were glued to mine as I again pleasured his erect cock with my soft tits.

"Your wet face looks so god damn sexy," he said.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth, his lips parted and he extended his tongue between my lips which I gladly accepted and offered my tongue to him. As we kissed he gently nibbled on my lower lip and I responded by pressing my tongue between his teeth and probing deeper into his mouth. Our kiss grew more passionate with each moment, and I was hoping that Junior's father was focused in on our oral foreplay.

Since my body was pressed tightly against him I could no longer hump his fabulous cock with my big soft tits, but Junior made up for that by slowly thrusting up off the seat. I wanted his rock-hard cock inside me, I wanted to surround his slim hard cock with my hot cunt flesh.

"Please fuck me," I nearly begged.

He smiled and lifted me above his throbbing cock, I spread my knees and reached between my thighs to open my lips to his beautiful hard cock.

As he lowered me his cock speared my hot flesh, the head sliding inside followed by most of his long, slim cock shaft. My knees touched the seat on either side of his hips and I ground my loins down to impale my hot cunt entirely with his incredibly hard cock.

As I began riding him my tits slid along his chest and Junior wrapped his arms around me to pull me tighter against him. His lips pleasured my neck, jaw, and mouth as I humped him with my hot wet cunt.

"You're so fuckin' tight," Junior said as I fucked him in a slow steady pace.

I turned my head toward Ken and smiled widely as he captured photos of me fucking his son. Junior again kissed my neck and along my jaw.

Each time I dropped down on him the cool water of the pool surrounded my cunt and water splashed up between us until I ground my loins against him and pressed his cock head as deep as possible inside me. This was an incredible experience, the combination of our hot flesh and the cool water raising me to new heights of sexual pleasure.

I flipped my head to the other side and offered him my neck again. Junior seemed to love kissing and nibbling at my neck and jaw which heightened my pleasure and I responded by quickening the rhythm of my fucking.

He reached between us and lifted one big soft tit toward his lips, capturing the erect nub of pleasure and sucking hard on it.

I squealed with delight then said, "I love how you pleasure me!"

Our lovemaking grew more intense with each passing minute and I began to feel that awesome sensation of an approaching orgasm.

His lips moved incessantly sucking one tit and its hard nipple, then the other, sliding up to kiss and nibble at my neck, jaw, and ears. I dropped my mouth to capture his and passionately kissed him, our tongues dancing between one another and our lips pressed together firmly.

A sinful moan escaped my throat as the combination of our kisses and the spectacular pleasure I was feeling in my loins build to a fever pitch.

I broke our lustful kiss only long enough to say, "You're going to make me cum!"

The pace of my plunges down on his cock grew and Junior sensing I was about to climax began thrusting up into me.

Orgasmic tingling spread throughout my loins as I clawed toward the summit. Junior's incredible thrusts up into me lifted me to the pinnacle and spears of total pleasure shot up my spine as I climaxed and screamed at the top of my lungs. "YES, OH GOD I'M CUMMING!"

Waves of pleasure took over my body as I thrust down impaling myself on his awesome hard cock, my body went into uncontrollable contractions as my cunt involuntarily clamped down on the pulsing erection buried deep inside. I clung to him riding his cock as long as possible letting the sensations slowly fade as my climax subsided. Turning my head, I whispered into his ear, "Whew, that was one inspired orgasm."

Junior turned his mouth to mine and kissed me again, deeply, passionately, a lingering lust filled kiss. I accepted every moment of that kiss finally pulling my mouth away and whispered in his ear, "I want you to cum just as hard as I did, and I want your huge load inside my hot cunt."

"Grab my neck." He said as he began to stand. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and after he was standing my legs clamped around his waist keeping his hard cock buried inside. His hands grasped my ass and as he walked into the deeper water he said, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

Junior continued until the water was just at his armpits. I loosened my grip around his neck leaning back and holding his shoulders with my hands. The buoyancy of my weight made it so I could release my grip on his waist with my legs just letting my calves rest on his hips.

The cold water felt incredible surrounding our steamy loins. "Fuck me," I urged.

His hands moved me back and his rock-hard cock slipped from my hot cunt. "Oh god put it back inside," I pleaded.

I reached down and grabbed his shaft directing the head back to my hungry cunt. He pulled my hips toward him and instantly impaled me again with his slim cock. Junior repeatedly pushed me back then pulled my ass toward him burying his incredible cock deep inside my cunt, his cock head slamming against my cervix each time.

Our deep-water fuck caused waves in the pool and each time our loins came together water splashed up between us cascading down over our faces.

"Fuck me," I squealed over and over again as his hands began moving faster.

I had no idea where Ken was, but I hoped he was capturing images of our awesome underwater sex.

As Junior pounded my cunt faster, with my calves around his hips, I began pulling my loins toward him while his hands supported my ass. I knew he was getting close because his cock swelled filling me more completely than before and I urged him on saying, "Cum for me, fill my hot cunt with your awesome, thick cum load."

He pounded his cock into me harder than ever before and after three times said, "Yeah baby I'm gonna..." He never got the last word out before his cock exploded, shot after shot of searing hot, thick, creamy cum filled me instantly. I pulled my cunt against him holding him inside as he emptied another inspiring cum load inside my hot cunt.

I ground my body against his wanting to extend his orgasm as long as possible, but like most men, once he'd shot his load his sensations quickly ebbed.

Junior released his grip on my ass, but I held on with my legs and hands, rocking back and forth letting his softening cock soak in the pool of cum filling my hot cunt.

"You're one incredible fuck," Junior said as I kept him inside me.

"I couldn't agree more," Ken said as he walked from his hiding place toward the pool. He was holding his camera in one hand and from the bulge in his swim trunks sporting a huge erection.

Junior laughed then said, "Did you get some good shots?"

Ken replied, "Some incredible images."

I finally let Junior's cock slip from my cum flooded cunt and slowly swam toward Ken. Reaching the edge of the pool I looked up at him and asked, "You're going to let me see them, aren't you?"

"Absolutely." He replied.

Junior joined me and ground his loins against my ass reaching around to playfully grope my big soft tits.

"You seem to be ready for another go-round with me," I said surveying Ken's bulge.

"Yeah dad, why don't you let me take some pictures of you hammering Angel's hot body," Junior suggested.

Ken just smiled and stepped back to the edge of the concrete walk around the pool, bent down and placed the camera on the ground, then straightened up and tugged his swim trunks off. His hard erection sprung forth inviting me for another outdoor fuck session.

I pulled myself out of the pool and stood facing Ken dripping wet with the pool water and his son's incredible cum load. Ken smiled as I walked to him and wrapped one delicate hand around his hard cock leading him toward the chaise lounge chairs by his cock.

Junior followed holding the camera in one hand.

As we reached the chairs, from behind Junior said, "Let me direct the action."

I looked toward him and replied, "Let your imagination run wild."

Junior walked around the chaise lounge and dropped the inclined headrest flat, basically turning it into a bed. "Get on your hands and knees, Angel." He said.

I followed his instructions, giving my ass and chest a sexy wiggle as I settled onto the chaise lounge.

"Dad, stand facing her head," Junior said.

As his father moved I realized that the first group of photos would be of me sucking Ken's hard cock.

"Okay, now Angel I want you to tilt your head back, and dad I want you to hold your cock in one hand and point the head directly at her face," Junior said.

As I tilted my head I instinctively open my mouth. "Keep your lips closed for now," Junior instructed.

Ken was standing cock in hand giving me an opportunity to again study it. The smooth bulbous head flowed back to a wide flaring corona only slightly more textured than the flesh of his glans. Beyond, his cock shaft is covered with a matrix of veins that stand out nicely from the remainder of its surface, along the underside the bulge of Ken's urethra stood out noticeably. His wonderful cum producing testicles are cradled in what I feel is an oversized scrotum and hang down several inches from the base of his shaft. All in all, I'd say that Ken's genitals are about the sexiest I've seen for a long time.

While I studied his father's cock, Junior must have been formulating a plan for his part of today's photo shoot and finally said, "Move forward so your cock is about six inches from her face."

Ken followed his directions still holding his cock in one hand.

He crouched down so the lens was even with the action about to take place and as he started clicking the shutter said, "Slowly move toward her."

As Ken began moving forward Junior started taking pictures, he must have taken three or four in succession and as he continued he said, "Pucker your lips like you're going to kiss the tip."

I did what he asked as the shutter continued clicking again and again.

The tip of Ken's cock was within an inch or so of my pursed lips when Junior said, "Just touch the very tip to her lips."

The sexual anticipation must have been at its highest because I could swear I felt a spark jump between his cock head and my mouth when he first touched my lips.

"Hold it there," Junior said as he captured several images of my lips touching his father's cock.

He must have liked what he was seeing through the lens because he remarked, "That looks so fuckin' hot."

I knew Ken was feeling the same thing because his cock seemed to get even harder as I gently kissed the very tip of his smooth cock head. We both waited for Junior's next direction.

"Angel, I want you to slowly open your mouth as dad pulls his cock away," Junior said.

Ken moved his cock back and I very slowly let my lips open, so slowly that he probably got four shots until my mouth was wide open.

As he continued to take pictures, he said, "Very nice. Now dad, move your cock toward her mouth and as soon as it touches her lips, Angel, I want you to extend your tongue."

I held my lips open as Ken moved forward again, as he neared my mouth I exhaled deeply blowing hot breath over his pulsing cock head.

"God fuckin' damn," Ken exclaimed as the effect of my breath caused his cock to surge.

With my lips open wide, Ken's cock didn't touch my flesh until his silky, smooth glans touched my soft moist lips where it begins to flare toward the corona. I followed Junior's instructions and slowly slipped my tongue over my teeth and lower lip, curling the tip up to tease his frenulum as the camera captured every detail of this wonderful hard cock entering my mouth.

Ken released his grip on the shaft sensing that his son was about to ask him to do so. I wanted to close my lips around his shaft but resisted the urge until instructed to begin sucking his dad's cock. Junior was busy capturing image after image of my face with his dad's cock resting on my moist tongue.

"Give her just a little more," Junior said wanting Ken's cock to begin a sensual slide across my lips, tongue and toward the back of my throat.

As Ken slowly pressed his cock deeper I involuntarily closed my lips around his cock shaft.

"Keep your mouth wide open, Angel," Junior said. I followed his instructions immediately.

Junior continued snapping photos as he said, "That very nice, now as his cock goes deeper into the opening of your throat I want you to react by opening your eyes as wide as possible."

Ken didn't need to be told what he was supposed to do and slowly started giving me more of his pulsing cock. As it wedged into the opening of my throat I let my eyes open at the same pace the flesh of my throat surrendered to his invading cock.

Junior had moved a little so he could capture the image of my eyes wide open and encouraged his father saying, "Go deeper dad."

Ken followed his instructions and went as deep as he could. I instinctively closed my eyes as the curly hair of his pubic mount nuzzled against my face.

"That's some awesome deep throat," Junior remarked as his camera captured the image of his dad's cock buried in my throat.

Ken laughed and replied, "Best on the planet."

He knew how long I could hold my breath and eventually started withdrawing his rock-hard cock from my mouth to let me resupply my lungs.

"How about we get a little more intense," Junior suggested.

I wasn't sure how much more intense this deep throat blow job could get but smiled and said, "Go for it."

"I'm going to just take pictures, dad just go ahead and face fuck the slut," Junior said.

I looked up at Ken and said, "Make me your cum slut."

He reached out and placed his hands on either side of my head holding me firmly as he moved forward, there was no time to open my eyes or mouth wide. In an instant he impaled me with his hard cock, as quickly as he buried himself in my throat he withdrew and repeated his quick thrust into me.

Junior was frantically snapping images of his dad face fucking me and no longer said much of anything, apparently happy with his father's efforts.

My mouth and throat filled with thick mucus-like saliva which Ken pulled out with his cock. I gasped after a minute of intense throating and reached up to place my hands against his thighs hoping to slow the tempo of his thrusts into my mouth. Long, thick strands of saliva stretched from his cock head back into my mouth and I tried to spit to clear my throat.

Ken looked down at me as I said, "Go for it!"

I felt his grip on my skull tighten and tried to prepare my throat for his next assault. In an instant, the hot slippery flesh of my throat was massaging his bulbous cock head. His pace slowed as it seemed he was enjoying the sensation of having my muscles surrounding his cock.

"I have an idea," Junior said as he lowered the camera from his eye.

Ken slipped his cock from my mouth allowing me time to clear the thick spit from my throat and mouth.

Junior's idea was, "Angel lay down on the chaise lounge and dangle your head over the edge, that way dad can press his cock deep. I want to take some pictures of his head stretching your neck out."

"Don't forget my other holes," I said as I flopped down and turned over.

My ponytail touched the grass as I dropped my head over the edge and Ken moved in closer to again press his throbbing cock into my mouth.

Junior snapped an image just as I opened my lips wide to accept his dad's cock, then in rapid succession captured the shots as his dad's cock head stretched the flesh of my neck. I lifted my hand and placed a fingertip on the spot where his head created the largest bulge and teased his cock with my fingernail through my flesh.