Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hair was still a little damp as I made one final attempt to give it some styling and I opted for just the clear lip gloss not wanting to draw attention to myself by applying the glossy red lipstick I'd applied earlier for Jonathan.

I was more than a little nervous as I rode the elevator down to the main floor of the hotel, the butterflies in the pit of my stomach signaling that I was about to do something totally out of the ordinary. Happy hour was in full swing as I entered the lounge, the place was full of men and woman all there for the same purpose, to find a partner for the evening. The happy hour crowd at the Grand Hilton was apparently more upscale than most places as I noticed a lot of the ladies were dressed to seduce, short or tight skirts and stilettos along with tight fitting blouses or sweaters, a lot of the men opted for a more casual look with the exception of a scattering of guys in business suits. I sauntered through the meat market crowd toward the bar, grabbing a stool between a young woman and a guy wearing a tight sweater.

"What'll ya have," the bartender asked as I placed my cell phone on the bar.

"Red wine spritzer," I replied giving him a quick smile before he rushed off to prepare my drink.

The woman beside me turned a little toward me and asked, "Have you been here before?"

"Once or twice," I lied, only turning my head toward her as I spoke.

She was an attractive twenty-something with curly red shoulder length hair and a smooth youthful complexion. Her smaller sized breasts pressed into the white satin blouse she wore allowing anyone who looked to realize she was braless, the cute pokies of her nipples clearly showing through the satin. Her short, dark skirt rose nearly to mid-thigh to reveal her shapely legs.

She turned more toward me and offered her hand saying, "I'm Sarah,"

It was clear to me that she wanted to strike up a conversation so I did the friendly thing and turned to face her more taking her hand and replying, "Nice to meet you, Sarah, I'm Angel."

Sarah smiled widely at me as her eyes moved from my face down to the opening of my blazer when I turned to face her more my jacket opened more allowing her to see some of the red satin covering my tits beneath. "If you play your cards right you won't have to buy any drinks, and judging from those cards you'll have a line of drinks in front of you," she offered.

I realized that more of my chest was showing than I anticipated and quickly pulled the fabric to hide my obvious assets instantly regretting not wearing my blouse.

"How often do you come here?" I asked.

Sarah grinned and replied, "Every Friday, I'm kind of a regular."

"So, you know who are the movers and shakers in this crowd?" I inquired.

She laughed and answered, "Sure do, and I've fucked my share of the dudes that come here."

Her statement kind of surprised me, this cute little redhead was a happy hour slut hooking up with a different hard cock every Friday night.

"I'm looking for the big spenders," I said smiling at her.

Sarah giggled, then replied, "Most of the guys think buying a couple of drinks is spending big, and I'm okay with that as long as they're good in bed."

I just grinned at her wondering to myself if she had any idea of what a big spender really is, which she confirmed when she said, "I once met a guy here who offered to buy me dinner but when I got him alone at my place I discovered his cock was so small that it couldn't come close to satisfying me."

I finished my drink and slipped off the bar stool saying, "I think I'm going to mingle with the crowd, it was nice meeting you, Sarah."

Sarah smiled, and replied, "Good luck Angel, hope you find that big spender."

I spent the next half hour moving around the lounge sizing up potential johns and declining several offers from men wanting to buy me a drink. One older guy who was standing next to a higher table caught my eye and I gradually made my way toward him stopping several times to make idle chit chat with some of the other patrons. I could tell that he was watching me as I moved closer and decided to get close enough to see if he showed any signs of interest.

As I approached, he smiled at me and said, "I think we're outnumbered here."

I returned his smile as I moved to the opposite side of the small round table and said, "How so?"

"This place is full of twenty-somethings looking to either buy or accept an offer to share a drink," he said.

I just smiled at him. He wasn't overly handsome and appeared to be wearing a five o'clock shadow. His necktie was loosened and the collar button of his dress shirt was open. He was slightly shorter than I and unlike the awesome man I'd spent the afternoon with didn't appear to be in very good shape.

I reached across the table offering my hand as I said, "I'm Angel, and I agree this place looks to cater to the younger crowd."

He took my hand and offered, "Nice to meet you, Angel, I'm John, I've noticed you've attracted some serious attention and I can see why." His eyes moved down as he shook my hand.

"Do you like what you see John?" I asked knowing he was surveying my lush cleavage.

He blushed visibly and quickly looked back up to my face and then said, "What's not to like."

He released my hand just as his waitress walked up and said, "Would you like another drink, sir?"

"Yes please, and give the lady whatever she wants," John answered.

"I'll have a red wine spritzer please," I said as she glanced toward me.

As she headed off to get our drinks I though how comical it was that the john I was looking for is actually named John.

"What kind of work do you do?" John asked.

I thought for a moment, then replied, "I'm in the entertainment business, how about you?"

John smiled and answered, "I work with numbers, I'm an accountant."

I knew that I needed to make sure he wasn't a cop so I said, "I'm glad to hear that, I was worried you might be in law enforcement."

His confused expression turned to a wide smile as he understood why I said that.

"I'm going to guess you're in the adult entertainment business, Angel?" He asked.

I moved around the table so I could speak softly to him just as our waitress returned with our drinks. "Would you like me to add these to your tab sir," she asked.

"I think I'll pay my tab now," John said as he reached to his hip pocket and withdrew his wallet.

He spread the billfold open so I could see a wad of cash and retrieved a fifty-dollar bill. "Keep the change," John said as he handed the cash to our waitress.

She smiled and thanked him, then headed off as John returned his attention to me. This time he wasn't nearly as bashful as he lowered his eyes to my lush cleavage and I rewarded him by sliding one hand along the lapel of my blazer pulling it open enough so he could see my red satin bra also.

I took a healthy gulp of my spritzer and then leaned closer so I could speak into his ear, "I do my entertaining one on one," I softly said.

His wide smile confirmed that he understood where I was coming from. His hand moved to cover mine as he asked, "What's it gonna cost for some of your one on one entertainment?"

"That all depends on how much you want John," I quickly replied.

He grinned and then said, "Let's assume I want it all."

I leaned close to him again and whispered in his ear, "That would cost you ten of those fifties you've got in your wallet."

He seemed a little startled and said, "Five hundred, you better be the best lay on the planet."

"Count on it," I replied as I slid both hands to my blazer and pulled it open wider to show him more of my big soft tits and red satin bra.

John took a huge gulp of his drink and after placing his glass on the table asked, "Any ground rules?"

"Only one, I don't do anal and I expect payment in advance," I replied not exactly knowing why I said that because I normally give my clients free rein to fuck me in any hole they like.

"And what about oral?" he asked.

I smiled at him, "The deeper the better," I replied.

His wide smile grew as I again pulled my blazer open and said, "And if you want to slide your hard cock between these big titties it'll make me very happy.

"Okay I'm in, but I'll need to get a room," he said.

I pulled my key card from my pocket held it up between us and said, "I've got that covered."

"Great, let's do this," he instantly said.

We finished our drinks quickly and then made our way out to the hall. As we walked toward the elevator John said, "I need to use the men's room."

I thought it odd that he couldn't wait until we go to the room, but waited patiently in the hall as he dashed into the men's room.

When he returned, I grinned at him and said, "When ya gotta go ya gotta go."

He smiled at me and held up a small foil packet between his index and middle finger then said, "Thought we might need one of these."

I giggled and replied, "I guess so."

He slipped the condom into his suit pocket, then acting quite gentlemanly offered his arm to me, which I accepted happily.

The elevator ride up to my floor was oddly quiet, I assumed John was contemplating what was about to occur.

As we approached my room I offered, "Relax John, I'll take care of everything."

The tiny green light on the door lock lit up as I slid my card through the slot and I pushed the door open stepping into a completely dark room. John followed me inside as I flipped the switch turning on the lamps on either side of the king size bed. "Lock that," I said as I began walking toward the windows.

I closed the heavy drapes and turned around to find my john standing at the foot of the bed his limp cock dangling from the open zipper of his slacks.

"So much for small talk," I thought as I walked toward him unbuttoning my blazer, sliding it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor behind me.

I noticed a pile of cash he'd tossed on the bed and assumed there were ten bills.

Once I was close enough John reached out and groped my tits roughly through the satin cups. I pressed my chest firmer against his hands letting him feel the firm fullness of my big double D tits that I'd enticed him with earlier in the lounge.

"They are lovely," he commented as his hands continued squeezing and lifting my chest.

I smiled at him but didn't bother to tell him the firmness was a result of cosmetic surgery.

As I stood before him, the aroma of his loins wafted up between us, a musky scent I'd experienced before, the odor of an unclean male cock coated with urine residue.

John released one tit and reached down for his limp dick, "Suck it," he said quite bluntly.

As I crouched before him John used his other hand to pull his scrotum from the opening in his slacks. With his cock and balls now exposed the smell of his loins grew stronger. He lifted his cock offering me the tip and I extended my tongue to lick at the tip. The taste was sour and extremely acidic, something I found somewhat offensive.

"Take it in your mouth," he said with a demanding tone in his voice.

I looked up at him and said, "Can I ask you to shower first?"

"WHAT!" John exclaimed.

"We'll both enjoy this much more if you do," I explained.

He seemed angry that I'd make this request and replied, "You're a fucking whore, I'd think you've sucked more than a few smelly cocks."

"Perhaps, but when I take you deep in my throat, I'd prefer your cock be squeaky clean," I replied.

I assumed the thought of having me swallow his rock-hard cock changed his attitude a little as he said, "Okay I'll take a quick shower."

I stood up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then said, "Thanks so much John, I'll make it worth your while."

With his limp dick and nut sack dangling from the opening of his slacks John turned and headed toward the bathroom.

I used the time while he showered to remove my slacks, slipping my stilettos back on and hiking my red satin thong higher on my hips. I turned down the bed, stacked pillows against the headboard lying sitting with my back against the pillows.

I heard the shower stop and a minute or two later he appeared from the bathroom a towel stretched around his waist. John has somewhat of a paunch in his belly and his hairless chest drooped a little. He looked the exact opposite of the man I'd pleasured earlier in the day.

"Very sexy," he remarked as he walked toward the bed.

I smiled and spread my legs a little letting him see the triangle of red satin that covered my pussy. "Would you like to see my tits?" I asked.

"Absolutely," he answered.

I sat up enough so I could reach behind and undo the clasp of my bra, then slowly slid the shoulder straps off leaving the cups loosely covering my big firm tits.

John hooked a finger inside his towel and let it fall to the floor beside the bed, his eyes roaming up and down my body.

I shook my shoulders a little causing the cups to fall off my big double D tits, then used my thumb on one hand and an index finger of the other kind of slingshot it toward him. As I leaned back against the stack of pillows I said, "Where were we."

John knew exactly what I meant and crawled up on the bed moving toward the headboard. I seized the opportunity to more closely examine his package. His cock still dangled down its four-inch length covering his scrotum and the balls contained inside. The head of his cock wasn't overly impressive, an average looking john, but as he rested one arm against the wall above the headboard he dropped the other to my chest to begin caressing my big firm tits this time more gently and using his fingertips to softly pinch my nipples.

I slid down a little so my mouth was poised at his cock his eyes fixed on my face as I leaned closer to him and inhaled deeply, gone was the musky aroma and I smiled at him as I slid one delicate hand to the base of his cock. It instantly began to swell, growing in length and girth as I lifted his cock head to my lips.

Before taking him between my lips I looked up again and said, "I've been told I'm the best cock sucker on the planet."

John just smiled down at me as he continued gently playing with my tits.

I opened my mouth wide and placed his cock head on the moist warm flesh of my tongue caressing his frenulum. With my mouth wide open I moved my head forward sliding his cock head further in until my lips touched his pubic mound. I closed my lips around him at the base and softly sucked his growing cock. I absolutely love the sensation of a man's cock growing inside my mouth and John's did so rather rapidly growing to at least eight inches in a manner of moments. In addition, as it hardened, I could feel the matrix of blood engorged veins along the shaft begin to pop out.

"God that feels so fuckin' good," he said as I continued gently sucking his cock.

He released my tits and slid his hand down across my flat belly and beneath the triangle of red satin covering my cunt, his middle finger finding my clit which he circled several times causing it to extend from the hood of flesh surrounding it.

"Hmm," I moaned over his hardening cock letting him know I love having my clit fingered.

His cock now rock-hard could easily have speared the tight ring of flesh at the opening to my throat, but I wanted to tease him a little before taking it deep. I began moving my mouth back a little so his cock head barely touched the back of my mouth, but John was having none of that. He slid his hand down from the wall and placed it behind my head.

"Swallow it," he demanded.

Unable to move away I accepted my fate and relaxed my muscles just as his hand forced me forward toward his lunging hips. His cock head wedged into the opening as I filled my lungs with air, in an instant he was fully engulfed in my soft moist flesh and I swallowed several times to caress his cock head with my throat muscles.

"Fuckin' A," he exclaimed.

I moved one hand up to cradle his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze as John held my head firmly in place with his rock-hard cock stuffed in my throat. His middle finger moved down and curled into my cunt almost immediately joined by a second digit, the butt of his hand pressing into my hard clit. My lungs began to burn and I moved my hand up to push against him signaling I needed to breathe. I felt his hand close in my hair and pulled my head back. I gasped for air as soon as his slippery, saliva coated cock slipped from my mouth. John released my head and grabbed his wet cock shaft slapping the head against my cheek and smearing moisture across my face. With my lungs recharged I looked up at him and said, "Keep fingering my tight cunt and let me mouth fuck your rock-hard cock."

"I wanna fuck that wet cunt," John said as he moved back.

Somewhat surprised that he no longer wanted my throat I watched as he slipped off the bed and retrieved that small foil packet containing a condom from his suit coat pocket.

"You know John that's not really necessary," I remarked wanting to assure him that I don't normally require my tricks to use protection.

As he ripped the packet open and squeezed the latex cock sleeve from inside, he said, "I was thinking of feeding you the contents after we've finished."

Thinking about the possibility brought a smile to my lips and as I slid down to recline completely on the bed, I watched him carefully unroll the condom over the head and along the length of his shaft.

"What's your pleasure John," I asked as he knelt on the edge of the bed.

He held his latex covered cock in one hand as he replied, "I wanna fuck you like a pair of scissors."

"What?" I replied somewhat confused about his request.

"Roll on your side and curl your legs up," John said.

I did what he said and as he moved to kneel at my ass I began to understand what he meant. With my labia pressed together, he moved forward and slipped the head of his cock inside me. It felt wonderful having my tightly closed cunt being entered from the position.

"I like that," I commented.

He reached out and circled my ankle with his hand, then lifted my leg straight up above his shoulder. My cunt lips parted just in time for him to impale me totally, his balls slapping against my ass cheek.

"I like that even more," I said while pushing against his invading cock with my ass.

As he withdrew for the first time he said, "You're pretty tight for a whore."

I just moaned as he drove his rock-hard cock deep a second time. I reached up and slid one hand down along my raised leg until I could pull myself open wider and touch his cock with my fingers.

His pace began slow and steady but with each passing thrust, he started pounding my cunt harder and faster.

"Fuck me good!" I exclaimed as his thrusts started making my loins tingle.

Eventually, John abandoned his scissors position dropping my leg to the bed he said, "On your knees slut."

I rose up on all fours wiggling my ass at him as he repositioned himself between my spread legs.

"Fuck me like a dog!" I pleaded knowing his rock-hard cock would reach deeper inside my tight hot cunt from behind.

He entered me like a stallion enters his mare thrusting completely inside, his cock head slamming against my cervix. His hands grasped my hips and he pulled my ass back toward his loins as he pounded me from behind.

I threw my head back and began matching his thrusts as I implored him, "Fuck me hard, fill that god damn condom with thick, creamy cock sauce."

I felt his grip tighten on my hips as he pounded me from behind knowing he would reach his point of no return very soon.

"Come on mother fucker, use my tight cunt to get yourself off," I demanded.

His deep, guttural moan signaled that he was nearly there and he slammed into me, then stopped with his latex covered cock buried inside. I knew he was cumming, but that sensation of having my cunt coated with thick cum was missing.