Diavolo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you're so worried about your grandmother, maybe you should have gotten a bigger house for Abby and just moved her in too."

Gabriel's face became a mask of fury and Abigail interjected before he could say something irrevocable. "The apartment is mine, Daniel. When Gabriel and I get married, he'll find us a home that will allow Anna Maria and Sharmane to live with us as well."

Daniel huffed and took a sip of his wine before looking at Gabriel again. "And when is the wedding? Are you going to make an honest woman out of Abby?"

Gabriel's fist clenched this time as he leaned closer. Abigail put her hand on his forearm and called his name gently, hoping to calm him, but Gabriel ignored her. "Abigail is still an honest woman. We still haven't had full sex yet—"

Abigail gasped in mortification, but there was no stopping Gabriel as he continued to speak in a low voice to a red-faced Daniel.

"As for our wedding, It's going to be next weekend."

Both Abigail and Daniel gaped at Gabriel.

"W-what?"

Their dinners were brought and placed before each of them.

Abigail could not eat. She was still staring open-mouthed at Gabriel.

It was too soon. He'd sent a wedding planner to her the weekend after their date to Pacific Park, and they'd talked and discussed a few things, but nothing had been agreed upon. She'd just moved into her apartment, too. He'd promised to give her time to experience being on her own a while.

Unfortunately, she couldn't discuss any of that with Daniel sitting right there.

Daniel's gaze flicked to her face before looking back at Gabriel. "She seems as surprised as I am," he snorted, one brow raised.

Gabriel smiled at Daniel. It wasn't a friendly smile either. "I'd promised her to keep it a secret." His gaze flicked to Abigail. "Sorry, honey. I'm just so excited, you know."

"Uh..." She was at a loss for words, and did her best to close her gaping mouth as Gabriel began to cut into his steak.

Daniel and her watched him chew. Gabriel nodded. "It's good, but not as good as yours, baby." He looked at Daniel with another malicious grin. "She's the best cook ever. Micks ever make you anything?"

Daniel flushed and took a deep breath. "Mikayla doesn't need to go into the kitchen. That's what we have hired help for."

Abigail blinked at Daniel in confusion at his haughty tone. Had he always been this obnoxious?

"Well, that's too bad," Gabriel was saying, sliding his hand over Abigail's. "There nothing like the taste of a meal prepared by the loving hands of your woman."

Gabriel brushed his lips over her knuckles, green eyes brimming with so much love, she felt guilty for ever doubting him, especially when she sworn she never would.

His eyes softened even more, staring deeply into hers. "Love you, baby," he whispered.

"Oh, Gabe," she sighed wanting to just crawl into his lap and devour him with kisses.

Daniel cleared his throat, making her snap out of the trance Gabriel's eyes had her in. "Well that sounds very nice, but Mikayla isn't the domestic type."

Gabriel looked at him, face very serious. "Sorry, man."

Gabriel looked sincere when he said it. Daniel on the other hand suddenly looked annoyed.

"I've no need for..." his gaze darted to Abigail, and he reached for her other hand.

Abigail's eyes went wide again as Daniel squeezed her hand gently. She felt and saw Gabriel stiffen on her other side. Talk about being in an uncomfortable situation.

"I know how special you are, Abby. You're worth more than all the wealth of the world, and I think it's amazing that you prepare my brother meals, but I'm not the kind of man who requires such things from his companion."

"Gabriel doesn't require anything of me either, Daniel," she replied defensively. "I do what I do out of the love I feel for him."

Daniel's eyes widened in surprise, and then he smiled at her, "Dear, sweet, Abby. You've only known him a few months. How innocent you are."

Abigail opened her mouth to reply, but Gabriel intervened. "It only took a few seconds for me to know she was it for me. I can't speak for Abby, but I'm not going to be stupid and let her go after setting eyes on her. Like you said, she's worth more than all the wealth of the world. She's my queen."

"Well, how touching," her Aunt's voice sneered behind her.

Daniel stood abruptly. "Mother, what a pleasant surprise."

He pulled out the chair opposite Abigail for her and she sat regally, her eyes scanning the table first before settling on Gabriel's face with a cold smile. "Ah, nice to see you up and about. How's the leg? Did the police ever figure out who tried to kill you?"

Abigail stared at Gabriel. Someone tried to kill him? He'd told her it was just an accident.

Gabriel smiled at her just as coldly. "Not yet. But as you can see, I'm still going strong." He took a sip of his wine. "By the way, has my lawyer contacted any of you yet?"

"Lawyer?" Daniel blinked, brows furrowed.

Gabriel nodded. "Sometime this week, My surname will be changed. I'm taking my rightful name."

His eyes narrowed on Paulina's horrified face. She tried to mask her rage, but it poured from her black eyes like something evil.

"You're nothing but Daniel's bastard," she hissed.

"Mother," Daniel warned looking around before giving her a stern look. "We're in public."

She sat straighter, but her eyes never left Gabriel's grinning face.

"Yes," Gabriel said, flashing his teeth. "The bastard that owns half this empire."

Abigail's face went cold. She didn't want to listen to anymore of this. Gabriel was after the Montenegro money? Why? When he had so much of his own?

Of course, as Daniel Montenegro I's first born son, he was entitled to some of the inheritance...but half?

"We'll see," Paulina said with a serene smile as she rose from her chair again. Daniel stood once more, although Gabriel remained seated and kissed his mother on her cheek. "I'll leave you children to your meal. I have business to attend to. Good day."

*******

Gabriel watched the feminine incarnation of Satan stand and walk away. Abigail was shaking. More than ever, he felt he needed to protect her. We'll see—Paulina had said. A veiled threat.

In a few months they'd be releasing the new album they were currently working on and Diamond was already working on another tour to promote it. Would they be safe once they went on tour? Would Paulina Montenegro always be a threat? Would she try to harm Abigail?

She barely touched her food as they ate. Thankfully, Daniel kept conversation light and away from the topic of the situation at hand.

Just as they finished, he received a call and excused himself from the table, bidding them goodbye.

When Gabriel asked for the check, the waiter told them Daniel had already paid it, much to Gabriel annoyance.

He walked Abigail back to the daycare, where the workers gaped at him.

"Are you still mad at me, baby?" he asked.

Abigail looked down at her hands, twisting her fingers together. He gripped them and leaned close, mindful of all the stares they were getting even though they still hadn't stepping into the daycare.

"I didn't like you yelling at me," she said still not looking u at him, "Especially in front of the guys. It made me feel humiliated."

His heart squeezed painfully in his chest. "I'm sorry, Abigail. I freaked out. Not that that is an excuse, but please believe me when I say how sorry I am. I even threw my pain meds down the toilet last night."

She gasped and finally lifted her sweet face to stare at him wide-eyed. "What? Why? Oh-no, Gabriel. Your pain meds? Are you okay?"

Her overwhelming concern for him touched him. He felt undeserving of it. "I'm fine, baby," he replied, relishing the feel of her hands smoothing over his chest, her eyes brimming with worry for him. "Those pills had me crazy."

"But your leg, Gabe."

"It doesn't hurt that much. I had a lighter prescription filled this morning. Mike made me go get it. The doctor told me to take it if I was in a lot of pain, but I can deal with what I feel right now." When she made to protest, he laid his finger over her plush lips with a smile. "Baby, I swear, I'm good right now. If it gets bad, I'll take the meds, but I don't want to get hooked on those things."

Her look of concern turned into one of understanding. He'd told her about Rafe's history in and out of rehab. About to ask her if he could stay the night with her, he was interrupted by the feel of a tiny pair of arms encircling his legs.

"What?"

Both he and Abigail looked down to see a small blond boy hugging him tightly...and looking like he had no intention of letting go.

"Oh-my, Frankie," Abigail exclaimed. "Why are you out here?"

She looked back up at Gabriel, eyes shocked. "He doesn't like anyone touching him, nor does he touch anyone either. This is amazing."

Gabriel grinned and looked down at the kid, ruffling his long blond hair. "Hey buddy. You a fan of mine?"

The child lifted enormous grey eyes to Gabriel and grinned wide, laughter bubbling up his throat. He then stepped back enough to yank at his shirt yelling "Diavolo" repeatedly as he bounced up and down on his size two red chucks.

Gabriel grinned and threw up the horns sign, making the kid whoop in glee and do the same. Oh-yeah, the kid was a diehard fan all right.

*******

Abigail came home to the scent of food wafting from her kitchen. She blinked in wonder at the table, which was set with her white china and silverware as well as another humongous bouquet of red roses. A bottle of wine was set in a bucket of ice and soft music was playing over the sound system.

Punching in the pin number to reset the alarm as she closed the door, Abigail turned to see Gabriel coming out from the direction of the bathroom.

Her eyes drank in the sight of him wrapped up in a black terry robe, barefoot, hair loose.

"Hey, baby," he smiled lazily as he approached her.

Abigail gulped, her eyes lowering to the bare expanse of chiseled chest exposed in the V of the open robe. Her belly quiver in desire and apprehension, knowing he was completely naked under there.

He finally reached her, towering over her by almost a foot. His hand came up to her cheek as he bent and kissed her fully on her lips.

Abigail's toes curled inside her sensible pumps when he flicked his tongue against her lips. She opened her mouth, inviting him in, but he kept the kiss brief and caught her hands instead.

"Come-on," he crooned in that velvety voice of his, "I've got the bath ready."

She hesitated a bit, wary of what he had planned. He gave her a teasing smile and pulled more insistently.

She followed, dragging her feet a bit, as he led her inexorably toward her little bathroom.

About to protest she blinked in curiosity when she noticed the flickering light emanating from the bathroom.

Gabriel bit his lower lip, releasing her hand as his other hand went for the sash holding his robe closed.

He turned half way and that's when she saw her bathroom.

Candles of every size flickered on every available surface making her breath catch. It looked so beautiful.

"Oh, Gabriel," she sighed in wonder, her gaze going to the tub overflowing with white bubble and red rose petals.

"I was going to make a trail of rose petals from here all the way to the door, but I didn't expect you back so soon," he crooned behind her, hands coming up to squeeze her shoulders as he kissed the side of her neck.

"No, Gabe. This is perfect. Really," she said choking back a sob of pure emotion.

He peeled the jacket from her shoulders, nipping the sensitive tendon at the side of her neck. Abigail shuddered, feeling her nipples tighten.

He lowered the zipper on her pencil skirt and let it pool at her ankles as he knelt behind her and kissed the base of her spine.

She had to bite her lips to keep from moaning in pleasure.

"Sit on the john, baby. I want to take your shoes off."

Abigail walked over to her toilet and sat on the fuzzy white cover that adorned the lid. Gabriel was completely naked, kneeling at her feet. She drew n a ragged breath at the erotic sight he presented, fully aroused and looking up at her in utter adoration.

"Oh-God," she croaked out as he lifted her left foot first.

His smile was pure seduction as his deft fingers trailed down the back curve of her calf, until they slipped her shoe off. He lifted her foot and bent slightly to plant a kiss on her instep, giving her goose bumps. Something delicious clenched low in her belly.

Gabriel's eyes practically glowed as he began to use his thumbs to massage the bottom of her foot.

"Oh-God," she moaned again, her bones dissolving into jello.

The sight of him there, bare and tending her tired feet...it was too much. His muscles flexed, the tattoos on his right arm almost coming to life. He was like some erotic sex god, black hair gleaming in the candle light, eyes glowing like a cat. He was driving her crazy.

He grinned making her realized she'd just voiced her thoughts.

"The song," he said.

"Wha?' she asked in a daze.

"Def Leppard. Love Bites."

Abigail blinked, realizing that he was talking about the song playing over the sound system streaming into the bathroom.

He continued to massage her foot, his fingers sliding up her leg to knead at the tight knots there.

"Oh-God," she moaned once more.

He chuckled, stealing her heart all over again.

"You like?" he said, his voice a deep silky purr.

She nodded, not daring to utter another sound, sure she'd moan pathetically again.

His hands trailed down her other leg where he repeated the same ritual. By the time he was done, she was a boneless heap. She didn't even protest when he reached up and slipped his fingers inside the elastic of her panties and hose to start to slip them down over her hips and legs.

The smile on his face gave way to a look of utter reverence. His chest expanded with his intake of breath, his hands gliding up her bare skin, eyes riveted to the juncture of her thighs.

Her blouse was long enough to cover her completely.

When she lifted her hands to unbutton her white blouse he reached up and stopped her. She could feel the trembling in his hands and looked at him in surprise.

"No," he said softly. "Let me."

Abigail nodded and watched as he slipped each pearly button out of its button-hole. The play of muscles in his arms had her reaching out to stroke his soft skin, silk over steel muscles. So beautiful. His hair was like satin as it spilled through her fingers before she settle them on his shoulders. He was trembling. The realization moved her, to think she could affect him as deeply as he did her.

He looked up at her as he peeled her blouse from her shoulders, eyes pools of green fire, if such a thing existed.

Not being able to resist anymore, Abigail sank her fingers into the hair at the nape of his neck and drew him up to her. Sliding forward, she angled her head and sealed her mouth over his to kiss him deeply.

His breath warmed her cheek as he panted through the kiss, hands sliding up her back to unhook her bra.

Without breaking the contact of their mouths, they both grappled with the bra until it was flung away.

Her hands went back into his hair and his arms around her entire body, smashing her breasts against the solid sculpted breadth of his chest.

She wrapped her thighs around his torso, the need to get closer riding her hard. She wanted him. She wanted to be his, completely. The ache between her legs was unbearable. There was no sin in giving yourself to the man you loved, and Abigail loved Gabriel with the very fiber of her being. She needed to feel him filling the terrible emptiness inside her, make them one in flesh and spirit.

"Gabriel," she begged.

He panted at her neck, body shivering slightly. "Soon, baby. Soon."

No. She wanted now.

"Gabriel—" she began.

His lips sliding down her neck to fasten onto one of her nipples had her arching her back. Oh-heavens! He'd ever suckled her before. She felt the insistent tugged of his lips and tongue between her legs and wanted to close her thighs on the ache there. Unfortunately. his torso was between her thighs.

All she could do was clutch at his head and writhe upon the lid of her toilet.

Her fingernails raked across the wings of the dragon he had tattooed on his back when he drew her other nipple deep into his mouth.

"Gabriel," she exclaimed when she felt his fingers slid within the wet heat of her sex.

He released her nipple and looked up at her, face flushed with arousal. "Slide forward on the edge of the seat and lean back."

She shuddered at how deep his voice had become and obeyed immediately.

Gripping the towel bar to her left and the lid of the tank behind her with her right hand, she slid to the edge of the lid and spread her thighs unabashedly for her man. Gone was her inhibition, her fear, her convictions. There was only her love for Gabriel, her desire to give him the gift of her innocence whole-heartedly.

His eyes focused on her sex. He bit his lip and groaned. "Oh-god, baby," he whispered.

The expression on his face was one she would commemorate in her mind for as long s she lived. Awe, love, desire, possessiveness, pride.

His hands cupped her derriere and pulled her closer as he bent and kissed her reverently.

His eyes, black pupil just about obliterating the green of his beautiful eyes rose to hers as he took his first lick.

Abigail stiffened with a gasp at the jolt of pure pleasure that shot through her body. Her thighs began to quiver and she had to close her eyes against the erotic sight of Gabriel licking her like his favorite flavor of ice cream.

She cried out as his tongue lashed at her unmercifully, his hands caressing her thighs lovingly.

She wanted desperately to rock her hips but was still too shy to act so brazen. The act of denying herself that pleasure had her body bowing tight, her mewling cries rising in intensity, until, with a final shout, she came hard against Gabriel's tongue.

Of their own accord, her hips swiveled against his face, wringing every last ounce of pleasure from her orgasm. He growled with satisfaction and licked her some more until she couldn't take it anymore and began to cry.

She was in his arms an instant later, trembling uncontrollable as he rocked her back and forth, whispering sweet endearments against her ear.

She wouldn't wait anymore. It was stupid. She loved this man, felt sad and lonely when he wasn't with her. If he wanted them to get married this weekend, so be it. She wouldn't say no. But had he really meant what he'd told Daniel that afternoon?

"I love you Gabriel," she said in a tremulous voice. His erection twitched, trapped between their bellies. He hadn't found his release and she wasn't going to deny him his pleasure tonight.

When she reached for his aroused flesh he gripped her hand and smiled at her.

"Later. Tonight isn't about me. It's about you. About us."

When she frowned at him in confusion, he set her back and struggled to his feet.

Guilt assailed her at his expression of pain.

"Baby, you're in pain. You haven't taken your meds yet?"

He grinned down at her offering his hand to help her up now. "I'm okay. Those pills make me sleepy. I'll take them later, okay?"

"But, Gabe—"

He shook his head and stepped into the tub, pulling her in after him. "We relax first, talk and just enjoy this night, baby."

Gabriel settled her between his legs. She could feel his rigid arousal at her back. He couldn't be in that much pain if he was fully aroused, could he?

He took a small white wash cloth and dipped it in the rose-scented water before stroking it over her shoulders and right arm.

"I missed you last night," he said behind her.

She bit her lip. She'd cried herself ragged imagining him with another. "I miss you too," she said unable to keep the sound of tears from her voice.