Dick Dancers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And in this corner . . ." Steve moved over to Dan and ran his hands over the big bodybuilder's arms and chest. ". . . The cop you most want to meet in a dark alley . . . OFFICER DAN DANGLE!" He stepped in front of Dan and bent over, grinding his ass into Dan's bulging crotch. "The hardest man on the force." The crowd's cheers grew even louder.

Steve straightened up and faced the crowd. "So, bitches. Bend over and give it up for our hot cops!" The music came up as he sashayed away, waving his butt suggestively at Dan and Rick.

The first song was uptempo. Rick and Dan gyrated to its pulsating beat while trading frequent glances. They'd decided to leave the music to the DJ, but had planned a set of coordinated moves.

They were both wearing black uniform caps, black short-sleeved police shirts with embroidered badges, black pants, highly-polished black boots, and shiny black leather belts.

Rick saw Dan unfasten his shirt collar and copied him. The two men danced through the crowd, unbuttoning their uniform shirts and pulling them open, exposing their muscular chests. Rick's ARTwatch vibrated briefly. He'd just received a tip.

"Yeah! Show us your tits!" A shirtless man wearing tight blue jeans put his hands on Rick's chest and pinched his nipples. "Damn! You are fucking hot!" He tried to pull away, but Rick caught his hands and held them in place. The men surrounding him cheered and his ARTwatch buzzed several more times.

"Tuning in Tokyo," Rick said, reaching out and twisting the man's nipples. The guy was bald with a hairy chest and a big bulge in his jeans. He grinned and turned away, then bent over and waved his butt at Rick.

The buzzing on Rick's wrist was almost continuous as he grabbed the man's waist to hold him in place and humped his crack. Rick's cock was painfully stiff as he let the guy go. He took his shirt off and tossed it into the crowd, getting more cheers.

The lights following Rick and Dan were white, but swirling colors surrounded them as they danced topless in the middle of the crowd with the men's hands all over their chests, arms, thighs, butts, and crotches.

Rick pressed his body against Dan's and kissed him. Then, he stepped back and unfastened the big bodybuilder's belt. The crowd roared its approval as Rick gripped the waistband of Dan's black tear-away pants and pulled them off, leaving him dressed in his uniform cap, boots, and a bulging black leather jockstrap with a shiny chrome zipper running down the front.

Dan struck a pose, with his legs spread and his arms lifted, showing off his bulging muscles. He grabbed Rick, spun him around, and bent him over, then pulled his tear-away pants off, revealing his tight-fitting black briefs.

The music slowed down, turning soft and dreamy. Rick and Dan glided through the crowd, pausing to let a cluster of men fondle their hard bodies and then drifting on to the next group. The smells of pot and expensive liquor filled the air.

"I'm here!" a loud voice called. "Let's get this party started." It was Rod, standing at the party room's main entrance, holding the bottle of Bunnahabhain in one hand and a joint in the other, alternating between swigging Scotch and toking high-powered pot. He was still wearing his torn white undershirt and frayed blue jean cutoffs.

White light came up around Rod as he stepped onto the dance floor, walking a little unsteadily. He took a long pull of Bunnahabhain and then dropped the bottle. An athletic young man wearing a black and white tuxedo thong and a matching bow tie dashed forward and caught the falling bottle without spilling a drop.

The music stopped as Steve Steele emerged from a cluster of naked men and hustled over to Rod. "Guys and horndogs!" he announced. "Aggie Fags and Faggy Aggies!" He moved behind Rod and bumped his bulging leather jockstrap into the other man's butt. "He's here! He's queer! And he's ready to get down and dirty!" The DJ played a drum roll, gradually building in intensity and ending with a cymbal crash and a burst of electronic noise. "Rod Ramm!"

Rod took a final toke, drawing the joint down to a stub and then tossed it away. Another Tux Boy in fancy undress—naked except for a tuxedo thong, bow tie, and shiny black shoes—picked the smoldering roach up and carried it away.

Steve frowned and whispered something into Rod's ear. Rod just shook his head stubbornly. Steve shrugged and walked away, looking pissed. He stopped beside Rick and growled, "He's too fuckin' drunk to dance."

The music came up, loud and insistent. Rod stood still, swaying with the driving beat. He took a step forward and almost fell over. A Tux Boy approached him, but he waved the young stud away and looked at the men surrounding him. "You really wanna watch me DANCE?" He pulled on his white undershirt, widening the tear and exposing his muscular chest. "Or would you rather see my cock?"

Several men shouted, "Cock!" Another yelled, "Take it off!"

"All right." Rod unfastened his cutoffs. They fell around his ankles, freeing his stiff pole. It was a lot longer and thicker than most guys' tools, with a broad bullet-head, towering above his shaved balls. He stepped out of the cutoffs and kicked them away. "Who's gonna suck my dick?"

Rick was tempted, even though Rod had been a serious . . . dick . . . to him, Dan, and everyone else in sight. There was something about the man's massive . . . rod . . . that was almost irresistible. He looked over at Dan, who was staring at the gay porn star with open lust.

"I'll do it." A muscular man—all the men in the audience seemed to be muscular—with a shaved head and bushy beard stepped up and wrapped his hand around Rod's hard-on. He was wearing a black leather jockstrap fastened to a chest harness and the standard heavy black boots.

"So you're gonna suck my cock?" Rod asked. The man nodded and Rod pushed him to his knees. "Then, get on with it." The man bobbed over Rod's stiff pole while kneading his balls.

"Billy Butt," Steve Steele said. He was still standing beside Rick. "What a surprise."

"You know him?" Rick asked.

"Honey, I know EVERYBODY." Steve patted Rick's butt. "Even you."

"But, we've never met," Rick protested.

"I've seen you dance," Steve answered. "You've got a real talent." He ran a slow finger along Rick's crack.

"Well . . ." Rick's cock, already long and heavy from the excitement of dancing nearly naked for a roomful of lustful men, hardened rapidly, stretching his tight briefs.

"You like that." Steve ground his leather-clad crotch into Rick's butt crack and reached around to fondle his stiff dick.

"Of course." Now, Rick's cock was rock-hard, standing straight up with precum leaking from its tip and soaking his briefs.

"Are you a top or a bottom?" Steve asked.

"Yes."

Steve laughed. "Good. I usually like it up the butt, but I want your sexy ass."

"That'd be all right," Rick answered. "But, I want to fuck you too."

"Oh, you will." Steve patted Rick's butt and then stepped away. He did something with his ARTwatch and Rick's watch vibrated with a different pattern. "I just gave you my contact information. We'll get together soon."

"Well . . . okay." Rick was disappointed.

"I'd pull your briefs down and take you right here on the dance floor with the whole crowd watching," Steve said. "But I don't want to be greedy. All these guys want you." He gave Rick a hot dirty kiss and then disappeared into the crowd.

Dan pushed his way through the men to Rick. "Yo, Bro." He looked down at the big tent in Rick's briefs and grinned. "How's it hanging?"

Rick laughed. "It's not hanging at all, Stud. It's sticking straight up."

"I'm just as hard," Dan said. "It just doesn't show as much with this leather jockstrap."

"You could take it off." Rick reached for the zipper.

Dan pushed Rick's hand away. "When the time is right, Bro." He stepped behind Rick and humped his butt while stroking his swollen pole.

Rick pushed back against Dan's leather-clad crotch bulge. He was usually a top, but he couldn't get enough of the big black man's hard cock. "The time is right now."

"You think?"

"Yeah. Fuck me." Rick had never had sex in front of an audience, but the idea was incredibly arousing.

"Well . . . If you're sure."

Ten feet away, Rod was holding Billy Butt's head motionless, roughly fucking his face while a dozen men watched. "Jesus! That's good!" He pushed Billy away. "Who's next?"

"Me." A man with a buzz cut and a closely-trimmed beard, naked except for heavy black boots and a cock ring fastened to a black leather and chrome harness, took Billy's place. His dick was enormous, with a wide plow-shaped head. He stroked Rod's stiff shaft while licking and sucking his balls.

"Ready to get fucked?" Dan humped Rick's butt crack while reaching around to stroke his hard cock.

"Oh yeah!" Rick's hands were on the waistband of his briefs when his ARTwatch chimed and flashed insistently. Rick flipped it up and letters streamed across its black face. "Cops! Arrest that man."

Dan was looking at his own ARTwatch. "Back to work, Bro."

"Okay," Rick said. "You can fuck my ass later." He waved his butt at Dan suggestively.

A police siren split the air and strobing hot red and blue lights followed Rick and Dan as they approached Rod. "Don't move," the DJ's distorted voice announced as they grabbed Rod's arms and pulled him away from the buzz cut man. "You're under arrest for public lewdness."

The flashing colored lights on Rick, Dan, and Rod turned white again. The DJ played "Bad Boys" as a pair of Tux Boys came through the service door, carrying a heavy steel sawhorse. It was painted black, with padding on the top and leather cuffs attached to its legs. They set it down in the middle of the dance floor and walked away.

"Okay, punk," Dan said. "Assume the position." He and Rick bent Rod over the sawhorse and fastened the cuffs around his wrists and ankles, leaving him immobilized with his butt exposed and vulnerable.

"What are you going to do?" Rod sounded frightened, but he was an uncommonly good actor. He'd started out doing "naive gay boy next door" parts, but his last film, "Master / Slave," had won two "Kinky Video" awards: for best film and best actor. He'd played a sexily scary dom with one man and a hot initially-reluctant sub with another guy.

"Whatever we want," Dan growled. He raised his voice. "Is there a paddle in this joint?" A Tux Boy appeared in seconds, carrying a black leather paddle. He handed it to Dan and walked away while the men in the audience gathered around the bench.

Dan held the paddle up. Its business end was two strips of sewn-together black leather, 15 inches long and three inches wide, with a tapered riveted handle. He slapped it against the palm of his hand. "This will do fine."

He stepped behind Rod and slapped the paddle against his bare buttocks. It made a loud crack and its curved end left a perfect half-moon mark on his ass. Rod screamed and tried to pull away, but the bench held him firmly in place. "Jesus!" he gasped. "That hurts!" His cock had grown even harder.

"Look." Dan reached between Rod's spread legs and caressed his stiff pole. "He's getting off on it."

"No!" Rod squirmed and squealed as Dan paddled his ass, turning his buttocks bright red with a series of smooth measured strokes.

"Oh yes," Dan said. "Take it boy." Rick was surprised and a little scared by Dan's obvious excitement. He'd never seen this side of his big black fuck buddy. "If you do the crime, you gotta do the time."

"God, you've got a sexy ass." Dan fondled Rod's hot pink butt cheeks, then ran a finger up and down his crack, teasing his little puckered hole. "Perfect for fucking." He slipped his index finger into his mouth, coating it with spit, then pressed it into Rod's anus.

"Oh, Jesus!" Rod moaned, pushing his butt back to take more of Dan's finger.

"You like that?" Dan twisted his finger inside Rod's butthole.

"Fuck yeah!"

"Sir!" Dan snapped.

"Fuck yeah, SIR!" Rod gasped. "I really like that!"

"You'll like a big fat black cock up your bright red ass even more," Dan growled. "Won't you . . . Boy?"

"Oh yes, Sir! Please slide your big fat black cock up my ass! Fuck the hell out of me."

The men in the audience were standing in a rough circle around the bench with their cocks out. Most of them were jacking off. Several were masturbating each other. "Yeah!" one shouted. "Fuck his ass!"

The crowd chanted, "Fuck his ass! Fuck his ass! Fuck his ass!" A Tux Boy magically appeared, handed a big squeeze bottle of lubricant to Dan, and vanished again.

Dan lubricated his index finger and slid it up Rod's ass. It went in easily and Dan worked it in and out, twisting his wrist to distribute the lube evenly. He pulled his index finger out, then smeared lubricant on his index and middle fingers and pressed both fingers into Rod's puckered hole.

"Oh Jesus!" Rod gasped. His stiff cock jerked in time with Dan's rough finger thrusts. "That feels good!"

"Fuck his ass!" The crowd's chanting grew even louder. "Fuck his ass!"

"Yeah!" Rod said. "Do it now!"

"Oh-Kay!" Dan turned to face the crowd and pulled the zipper on his bulging leather jockstrap down, freeing his big hard cock. The men surrounding him gasped at the sight of his giant mahogany pole with a broad plow-shaped head. He turned slowly, giving all the men a good look at his mammoth erection, then coated his stiff pole with lube, gripped its rigid shaft, and guided its head into Rod's hole.

"Fuckin' Jesus!" Rod groaned as Dan's cock-head stretched his asshole. "That's BIG!"

"Too big for you?" Dan pushed in deeper.

"Oh hell no!" Rod answered. "Keep going. Just take it—" He screamed as Dan's flaring head slipped through his anal ring and his long thick rod slid home. "Oh yeah," he gasped. "That's . . . Damn!"

Dan drew back slowly and then pressed back inside. "You've got a fucking tight ass."

"Your big fat black cock feels great," Rod said. "Now, fuck me good and hard. I'm ready for you."

"All right." Dan pulled completely out and then pushed his cock-head back through Rod's anal ring. "I'm gonna pound your hot sweet asshole." He teased Rod's ass mouth with a few more shallow strokes, then fucked him hard, pulling out and then slamming home, bouncing his swinging balls against Rod's butt cheeks.

"Oh yeah!" Rod gasped. "Hammer my ass!" He rocked his butt back to meet Dan's driving cock.

"Take it, Boy!" Dan growled. "Take my big hard dick."

"Man!" Rod groaned. "That's so good."

Dan slammed Rod's butt harder and faster. "I've got a big hot load for you."

"Shoot it!" Rod cried.

"Here it comes." Dan rammed Rod's ass over and over, pulling almost out and then driving home, slamming his pelvis against the bound man's muscular buttocks.

"God damn!" Rod gasped. "Your hot cum . . . Feels so good!"

"You've got a fucking great ass." Dan pulled his stiff pole out of Rod's butthole. His cock gleamed with lube and cum. He patted Rod's butt, then stepped away from the bench and turned to face the crowd. "Who's next?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2019 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12