Dinner Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen and I enjoy reuniting after our night with new friends.
7.4k words
4.42
14.1k
18
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both quiet on the fifteen-minute drive home. What the hell do you say after a night like that? I glanced over at Karen in the passenger seat. I thought about what I'd learned about my wife after thirteen years... and what she'd learned about me.

At the same time, I was wondering what Karen was thinking about. Maybe that kiss? I had needed it from her; after she and Connor climbed in bed, Karen beside me, her lips on mine and her tongue inside my mouth were the reassurance I needed that we were okay. And then I felt Pauli's lips around my cock.

I didn't know if Karen knew, but her grip around me seemed to intensify...

ooOoo

"Honey, what are you thinking about?"

I looked over at Karen, who was intently watching me. "I guess right now, I'm thinking how beautiful my wife is and how lucky I am that I'm married to her," I smiled back to her. She was, too, in her lavender dress. It had gapped open up to her bare thigh and her still hard nipples were poking through the thin, silky material.

Thankfully, the traffic was light on Sunday morning and we were still on a side street. When I came back to my senses, I realized I'd wandered over the yellow stripe. I instinctively glanced in my mirror, hoping that there weren't any flashing blue lights behind us.

"I think you better just drive the rest of the way home," Karen said, "I don't really want to get stopped wearing this."

Now it was my turn, "Bet you could get us out of the ticket, though... 'sorry, officer, just a little distracted'," I laughed, pushing her dress just a little higher on her thigh, getting my hand slapped away.

I turned left onto Highway 395, one of the main highways through Kennewick, where there actually was traffic, so had to pay attention to my driving instead of letting my mind wander... back to those lips that had encircled my shaft...

STOP IT! I scolded myself. I didn't want to wake up with Karen and me in jail... or the morgue.

Thankfully, our house was just a few blocks off the highway. When we went around the corner with our house half a block away, I began to realize what a life-altering series of events had occurred since we'd driven out of that driveway about thirteen hours earlier.

Karen said she was going to change when we got in the house and I asked her if she wanted breakfast. Pauli and Connor were awake when we left and invited us to stay, but we told them we really needed to go. The goodbye kiss that both Karen and I got from our new friends left no doubt that they; and we, hoped that this night might happen again sometime. I know that, as mine and Pauli's kiss deepened, it got harder and harder to leave her naked body and willing spirit.

Karen went to our bedroom to change and I started to work on eggs, hash browns, and bacon. We needed a little 'normalcy' in our lives about then. An ordinary breakfast in our own kitchen would be a start, at least.

Except that it reminded me of Karen fixing breakfast the day before; and my bewilderment when I got up, that she was acting like nothing out of the usual had happened between us Friday night - when I'd forced myself to tell her about Lush, Pauli and the strip-poker. God, had that only been Friday night? And this was Sunday morning! It seemed totally unbelievable that all this had happened in that short time.

I was at the stove when I smelled Karen's perfume and felt her arms wrapping around me, her lips nuzzling my neck. "I love you, Robert Peterson."

I turned around and took her in my arms; she looked up at me and we kissed. Our first kiss together since...

ooOoo

Connor had gotten up and announced, "I'm going to go fix a drink. Come on, you three, join me."

I hadn't wanted to join him. His girlfriend was in the process of sucking my cock hard all over again... and had succeeded beyond my wildest expectations, and my wife's tongue was arm-wrestling with mine inside her mouth. Why would any guy want to leave that?

We did, though. Pauli's lips slipped off me, then blew warm air on me, which felt cool with her wet saliva covering my dick, and my wife pulled away, smiling at me. "We better do as the man says," she told me.

So the three of us, totally naked, all, climbed off the bed and followed Connor into the kitchen. I let the ladies go first, because, well - you figure out why, my now-hard cock bouncing up and down as I walked, taking in the view.

Connor was just opening another bottle of rum. I couldn't believe that we'd drunk a whole bottle earlier. Maybe it wasn't full to begin with. Couldn't have been. The ice pitcher still had plenty ice, so he added ice to four clean glasses, then rum and ginger-ale... and a little more rum.

He handed out the glasses and we took a sip; some quite a lot larger sips than others. It tasted a lot better than I remembered that first drink tasting.

Then he took Karen's away from her and said, "I think one Karen needs to be punished... for that rag you wore here."

Karen's eyes were wide and she stuttered, "I-I-I..."

Connor took her hand and sat down on one of the kitchen chairs, pulling her down straddling across his lap, butt up, "I think you liked that little smack earlier, wench," I was surprised, I didn't know about any 'smack' earlier. What was that all about, I wondered?

I guess I wasn't going to find out. Connor had raised his hand and brought it down hard on Karen's bare butt. She jumped and whimpered, putting her hands behind her, trying to cover her butt. "Oh no, dearie, no hands allowed," he told her, and then when he'd pushed them aside, another loud, hard smack.

"You like that? Want me to go on?"

Karen was whimpering, but nodded her head and squeaked out a tiny, "Yes."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'd heard of and even written about sex-spanking, but never seen it and sure as hell never expected that my Karen would submit to it, much less ask for it!

Another smack and Karen squirmed on Connor's lap, sniveling, not quite crying. "Two more... and then it'll be your husband's turn. Want me to stop?"

What? MY turn? No way, I couldn't, not to my wife! Then Karen's tiny voice, "No, please... don't stop... I-I like it..."

My mouth must have dropped open. This I hadn't expected in a quadrillion years, not that I'd expected anything else that had happened tonight, either. But this? No way!

Another smack and Karen's sexy butt was turning bright red.

This time, there were tears falling from her eyes, but instead of asking him to stop, what I heard from her was, "Oh God, fuck me, Connor, please!"

"Not yet, all in good time," he answered her. Then another loud smack, harder than any of the others and Karen nearly jumped off his lap, except for him holding her down.

"Ohh, God, I need you inside me so bad!" she said, squirming all over his lap.

Then Connor looked straight at me, "Your turn, one spank, then we'll give her what she wants." He rubbed Karen's bottom, making her moan aloud, then asked her, "You want one from your husband?"

Karen, my wife, the woman I'd loved for the last thirteen-plus years, who I'd always (almost) made gentle love with, was laying across another man's lap, her naked butt red, tears from her eyes, "No... yes... please... then fuck me! Please!"

Connor pushed Karen's legs apart a little, then pressed two fingers inside her all the way to his knuckle, eliciting a loud moan and more writhing. I watched in fascination as he finger-fucked my wife, looking back at me, his fingers moving in and out of her pussy, "You heard the girl, she wants it. Do it, just once... but hard, hard as you can."

God, I didn't know if I could, how the hell could I? Then I heard Karen's voice again, tears still falling from her eyes, "Please, honey, do what he says... please... hard!"

My eyes were on those fingers buried inside my wife, Connor's hand moving around, muscles flexing. I was totally mesmerized with what I was seeing, his other arm was across her shoulder, holding her in place from her writhing around. "Think you'd better do it, she's getting a little desperate."

I got up off the chair I had been sitting on and knelt down beside her rubbing my hand over Karen's bright red ass, just slightly brushing Connor's hand with the fingers inside her, not thinking very clearly. The rum had taken a toll on my mind, I knew. But damn, I was so turned on by what was happening. I'd already come twice - huge orgasms, but I was as hard or harder than I ever remembered being. Connor's fingers slipped out of her, just the tips still tickling inside her pussy lips. I raised my hand and brought it down on Karen's butt - hard, like she'd asked for. And at the same time, Connor rammed his fingers back into her.

She groaned out and I was momentarily horrified at what I'd done to my wife. That is, until Connor looked at me and said, "Not a little pat on the butt, I said hard. She said hard." His fingers had slipped back out and he'd added a third to teasing her. He looked down at her, "Karen?"

The tears were still falling and she was whimpering, but eked out a "Harder."

This time, I did. All my strength onto my wife's butt, all three of Connor's fingers disappearing into her one more time. She let out a loud squeal that I was afraid would wake the neighbors, I wasn't sure if from my spank or Connor's fingers.

"Better," he said, pulling his fingers out and helping her to sit up on his lap facing me. I saw the look on her face, not a look of pain, but pure lust, but with tear streaks falling down her cheeks. I was still on my knees right in front of my wife when Connor lifted her up a little and when I looked down... away from her face, I watched as he lowered her back down, impaling her with his long, fat cock.

Karen's eyes were wide and blank as she groaned, feeling him inside her again, her mouth in a big 'O', trying to catch her breath when he slipped his three wet fingers in her mouth and she greedily sucked her juices off them. I watched intently as Karen's tongue wrapped around his fingers, licking every bit of her dampness from them.

"Kiss her, she wants it," I heard Connor say, from what appeared to be a long distance away.

He'd pulled his fingers out of her mouth and I replaced them with my lips. I couldn't stop myself. I grasped one of Karen's tits, pinching her nipple, and pressed my lips to hers. She kissed me back, unlike any kiss we'd ever had before. Frantic, her tongue searching my mouth, trying to devour me. And then I felt it, her lips stiffen as Connor began to fuck her. I felt each one of his thrusts into her through her lips and her body's stiffening, and the longer he fucked her, the more frantic her kissing became.

I felt it when he made her come, Karen's body shuddering on Connor's lap, her mouth tight to mine, lips tense and literally biting down on my lower lip. Then when Connor came inside her a moment later, her second orgasm was even stronger than the first.

ooOoo

That was the kiss I was remembering that morning... the last one we'd shared before that breakfast kiss. As our kiss grew, I was sure she was remembering it as well

ooOoo

When Karen released me and I hadn't come but was breathing hard, I looked around the room and Pauli was sitting on top of the kitchen island, legs spread apart with her fingers deep inside her cunt. She was breathing hard and motioned for me to come to her. It didn't take any more coaxing, getting up off my knees and driving my cock inside her.

Pauli leaned back on the counter and groaned, "Harder, fuck me!" wrapping her legs around my body.

I drove into her, over and over again, until I felt her cunt tighten around me and I couldn't stop myself from exploding inside her, spurt after spurt, on and on.

When Pauli and I were finally done and able to move again, I was still inside her, her legs wrapped around my body, "Couch, carry me to the couch."

I didn't see Karen again that night, until the next morning when she came out of the bedroom, still naked. I'd heard her, though, Connor, too.

ooOoo

The eggs were done, I think they'd cooked themselves. Karen and I carried our food to the table.

That was the first I noticed what she was wearing, short, silky little shorts; like she used to wear right after we were married, that I hadn't seen for probably ten years and a semi-sheer blouse that was a long-distant memory. There was no bra underneath it. I didn't know that she still had either hidden away.

After we sat down, we ate just a little while, before Karen said, "That, umm, other thing, I never expected that to happen."

I looked at her quizzically, no idea what she was talking about, "Other thing?"

Her face turned a shade of red, "The, uhh... spanking... I read your chapter in Sacramento, with Jonah and Adriana. I didn't understand how she could let him. I guess I do now... a little. I still don't understand... but it turned me on so much. And when he fucked me..." She covered her face with her hands, much like she had after I'd fingered her in front of Connor and Pauli. She has that little thing she often does, when she's embarrassed, trying to hide her face, like a little kid playing peekaboo.

When she'd regained her composure a little, she took her hands away, "I liked it. It hurt, but... I still liked it. He'd spanked me once before then, did you know that?" When I shook my head no, she went on, "On the way to the bedroom that first time, we were behind you and Pauli and he swatted my bottom... hard. It stung, but felt good then, too."

"I thought you would back out, call it off before we even started," I told Karen, "I couldn't believe it when you actually started dealing cards."

"Oh, I wanted to! But she was so young and pretty. I wanted to show them both that us old people weren't dead yet. Besides, I was so jealous knowing that you wanted to see her naked. I guess I wanted to shock you a little, too... and when Connor looked at me the way he did, I wanted him to want me the way I knew you did Pauli."

I rolled my eyes at her, "Well, you shocked me! More than once. And there isn't a man alive that wouldn't have wanted you the way you looked."

"I guess when I bought the dress that I didn't think much about actually taking it off... you know, that it all had to come off at the same time. I was wishing I'd worn something more like what Pauli had, more pieces."

"Well, I loved the dress. It didn't go over my head that that was the dress Adriana had worn to her reunion. And it wasn't hard to tell that Connor liked it, too. Ya picked good." I stifled a giggle, "but that thing you wore to start with... that was so ugly!"

We both broke out laughing at that.

"Where did you even find that thing?"

"Amazing what you can find at Goodwill if you really look," Karen giggled.

I couldn't stifle my giggles, either, "Goodwill, huh, they pay you to get it out of the store?"

Karen frowned, "It wasn't that bad! And no, it cost me three dollars... was marked down to half price."

Should have paid her three dollars to take it, I thought. "Well, they ripped you off. And yes, it was that bad!"

We ate quietly for the next few minutes until something I'd wanted to ask her popped back in my mind. I looked over at her, "When you had to take off your panties or your dress, what were you thinking?"

Karen looked down at her plate of food, nearly gone by then, "I... wanted to quit, go home. I was panicking and almost told you we were leaving... then I thought of something Adriana had said in one of your stories, 'eighty percent of women want to strip in public but are too afraid.' Well, I realized I was in that eighty percent. I wanted to but didn't think I could do it... until I saw how Connor was looking at me... like I was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. And I knew I had to do it... for Connor... and myself." Her face turned crimson again, "I was just glad that I had bought some sexy panties to take off."

"And what about you, when you took your pants off... what were you thinking?" she asked me.

Now I was in a quandary, tell her what I was really thinking? Or make something up... which she'd know was a lie. At this point... "I just wanted to fuck Pauli." And it was my turn for the red face, I was sure.

"I knew that. Know how jealous that made me?"

Okay, I'll admit, what Karen had just said went over my head, thinking about what had come next, "And then I felt her lips on me..." I felt myself starting to get hard all over again, in spite of all the times I'd come in the last few hours

"It still makes me jealous, even thinking about her makes you hard... I think," she went on, "that we need to raise our own game. Actually, I thought that several times last night, that we need to spice up our own love life... a lot, apparently."

"And how?" I started to ask her, "you have something in mind?" Hell, I was all for it. Was excited by the idea!

She laughed, "It's not going to happen tonight, that's for sure. I'm too sore... down there. But I think I'm going shopping, by myself, for some little surprises."

She had my attention, that was for damn sure. But apparently, our soul-searching of the night before was over, at least temporarily, as Karen had gotten up and was carrying our dishes back to the kitchen.

After the dishes were done and the kitchen clean once again, Karen announced that she was going to go do some of that shopping she'd mentioned. I offered to go along, and she told me, "I think that's the first time you've actually volunteered to go shopping with me. But no, this is a girl's trip." Then she added, "Wonder if Pauli's up yet, maybe she'd like to go with me." Karen looked at me, grinning, "Think she'd make a perfect shopping companion, don't you?"

She picked up her phone and took it to the back bedroom where I couldn't hear.

Going shopping with Pauli? What the hell kind of shopping trip was she talking about? I was thinking that for once, this might be a fun one to have gone with her.

A few minutes later, Karen came back in the room and told me, "She'll be ready in half-an-hour."

Then she disappeared back to our bedroom for the next twenty minutes, reappearing wearing the same clothes, red lipstick, hair brushed out long, just damned sexy. My eyes traveled up and down her body... still no bra... and I asked, "You're going out... wearing that?"

She walked over to our full-height mirror, looking at herself, brushing her hands over her blouse and skirt, twisting back and forth and answered, "I kind of like it. You don't?"

"Oh yeah!" I told her, "Just, you know, you haven't worn anything like it for so long."

She came over to me, gave me a short kiss on the lips and whispered, "Think that's going to change, though," and then was gone, leaving me totally speechless.

Maybe Karen and Pauli were able to go out after spending the night awake. Old age, I guess, but after Pauli and I had been awake nearly all the rest of the night, I was tired. She's twenty-four, and I guess a lot more able to recover from a night of sex than I am. Pauli's were the only tits I'd ever sucked other than Karen's. Mmm! What an understatement. Of course, listening to Karen's moans in the other room was a bit of a keep-awake distraction, too.

I slept for the next three hours and Karen wasn't home yet when I woke up. The house was clean and the lawn mowed, so I decided to write a bit. When I opened my laptop and my 'After the Reunion' series, it felt different, because for the first time in my life I'd actually lived a night of what I had been writing about.

In the story, Matt was spending a week in Richland helping Susan get the new store ready for the grand opening, virtually living with Ginger, his pretty redhead girlfriend. I was struggling a bit with the couple falling in love with each other. I couldn't help but stop and smile, realizing that now I could talk to Karen about helping me out of the quandary I'd gotten myself into. I couldn't even begin to count the times I'd have loved to talk to her about the story, but was afraid how she'd react to the secret I'd been keeping from her all those years.

12