Discovering Christina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, for the final touch, Christina began to sensuously rub my cum into her breasts, making them slick with the thick, milky liquid. Then, so I wouldn't feel neglected, she rubbed it into my chest and belly as well. The entire room smelled of sex, and I savored the feel of our wet, sticky bodies as she moved up and collapsed against me.

When we had both recovered a little from the exertion, Christina untied me and I took the rest of my clothes off. Then we pressed our bodies close together, our skin wet with perspiration, sticky with cum, smelling of sex. And we couldn't have felt more comfortable, more content.

We lay there for nearly an hour, bodies molded together like two spoons in a drawer. We were not asleep, but both of us were in that twilight just before. I pulled Christina closer and kissed the back of her neck. Her hair was still wet from exertion.

"That was beautiful, baby," I whispered softly. "You're beautiful. The whole world is beautiful. Now," I continued, "is there anything I can do for you?"

She turned around to face me and kissed me full on the mouth, pressing her tongue inside. "Yes," she said, a little hesitantly.

"What is it, sweetie?" I wanted to hear her say what she wanted . . . and the more graphically the better.

"You know," she responded, her face flushing in apparent embarrassment.

It struck me that the same woman who only moments ago was fully in charge and making me squirm with need, was now being shy. Her eyes refused to meet mine, as if she was ashamed to ask for what she wanted. Of course, I would have loved to hear her say it. To say that she wanted me to eat her pussy. To tell me to make my tongue hard and fuck her with it. To tell me to take her to new heights of ecstasy. She was not ready to be that specific or that graphic, but I knew what she wanted. Christina loved for me to pleasure her with my tongue . . . almost as much as I loved doing it.

"It's okay, baby," I said softly. "I know just what you want. It's what I want, too." And with that, I began to kiss my way slowly down her body, taking time with her breasts . . . kissing . . . sucking . . . pulling on her nipples with my lips . . . swirling my tongue around her areolas. As her breathing began to quicken, I moved lower, kissing my way across her belly, swirling my tongue in her belly button, and finally reaching her mound.

I positioned myself between her thighs, and ran my tongue along the curve of her mound. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating, and the sight of her beautiful pussy nearly took my breath away. I licked my way down to the spot where her right leg meets her torso and began to kiss lightly on that sensitive place I loved so much. After a bit, I licked my way across her bare mound again and concentrated on the same place on the left side.

Then I moved to the side and began to trace my tongue along her slit, parting her lips as I moved my mouth slowly up and down. They were swollen with arousal, and I gently took one into my mouth and began to suck delicately.

"Ohhhhhh, that feels so good," she moaned, and her approval just made me want to please her more. I ran my tongue along the inside of her other lip, then sucked it gently into my mouth. I continued to alternate, taking one swollen lip into my mouth, then the other until Christina was beginning to move her hips against me.

After a time, I began to run the tip of my tongue up and down along the side of her swollen clit. I made a conscious effort not to touch it at that point, choosing instead to tease her a little and move her slowly toward her peak. Soon I decided it was time to vary things a bit and I began to lick my way up the side, then over the top and down the other side, making a delicious arc over her swollen little pearl. My tongue followed that path over and over until Christina was whimpering with need. Her hands were tangled in my hair, and she was directing me to just the right spot.

By this time she was lifting her hips from the bed to meet each caress from my tongue, and I knew from past experience that she was getting very close. So I began to flick her clit rapidly back and forth with the tip of my tongue until she grabbed me hard by the hair. "Ohhhhhh! Ross! Ross!" She nearly sobbed my name, over and over again as a thunderous orgasm washed over her. While she was still in the throes of her release, her body stiff and trembling, I sucked her swollen clit between my lips and held it there as she continued to cum. Finally, with a little whimper, she pushed my head away from her now super-sensitive pussy.

Virtually drained of our strength and totally satiated, we lay together there on the bed, my head resting on her thigh and the sweet scent of her sex leaving me intoxicated. At that moment I knew for the first time in my life what it was to feel both love and lust for the same woman. And it took a girl less than half my age to teach me how amazing it can be.

12