Divorce Settlement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the night with them, and he debased her until we fell asleep. The next morning we had breakfast and I found out that this was a game they played. She said she'd request me when it was her turn.

Another guy wanted me to rape his wife. I fucking gave that bitch's cunt a seeing to, let me tell you. He didn't tie her up, he wanted to see her struggle, so we fought, and I won when I bit her nipples, and then bit her clit till she cried. I made her lick my pussy till I came in her mouth, and then made her lick my ass. Then I fucked her. I used a ten inch strap on, and she howled in pain, and then delight. He jerked off on her face as she was begging me for more.

I was surprised to see how many guys included their wives in their adventures, and how much the women were into it. Once a woman made me lick her pussy while her boyfriend fucked her husband's ass. I'd never seen two guys do it, and I didn't get to see much, pretty much only the wet hole between her legs. But it was hot. I sucked the guys cock right from her husband's ass, then kissed her, sharing the cum with her.

I did a lot of house parties too; some social, some business. There were wives at the social ones, but mostly just men at the business events. The business events were mostly sucking and fucking, me talking dirty, egging the guys on, taking endless cock. There's nothing like getting fucked for hours, let me tell you, the orgasms just don't stop. When they couldn't get it up anymore I'd use bottles or dildos or whatever.

The social parties were more kinky, the people really got their freak on, and I think the women were kinkier than the men. They made me do the things they would never do, and really got off on humiliating and debasing me in front of their men. They would make me fuck my own ass with a giant dildo and then suck it, make me clean their guy's cocks after they came, and then lick the cum out of their cunt or ass. Once I was at a party where three of the women squirted, and they gave me girl facials. Or they would all hold their men's cocks to piss on me. Whatever, I did it all, and got off.

After parties Donna would pick me up and we started out fooling around, me fingering myself, her licking cum off my fingers. Then one night she went down on me and licked the cum out of my cunt till I came. She was flicking my clit with her tongue and had three fingers inside my sopping cunt, and her little finger tickling my tight little anus. When I came my pussy muscles spasmed, forcing my cum and gobs of semen into her mouth. She opened, took it all, then crawled up my body to kiss me and share her luscious treat. We started making out, and she confessed that she had lusted for me for some time. I told her that I liked her a lot too, and we agreed to get together more often. I asked about her husband, and she confessed that he was seeing another woman on the side, several in fact, and that they had discussed separating.

We started spending more time together in the off hours. I relay liked her; her loose, carefree attitude, her controlling nature, and her quirky humor. She enjoyed my passion and energy, my limitless boundaries, and my unrestrictive drive to give and get sexual pleasure. Unlike Jim, she matched my sexual drives and urges, and knew who and what I was. We maintained our manager-property relationship, as I had become a top earner and she became a partner. She and her husband divorced early last year.

One night she brought me to one of my business events, but instead of dropping me off, stayed with me. She hung at the fringes at first, but when the sex started in earnest I saw her closing in, watching me lose myself in uncontrolled lust, as I took on a room full of men. Having her watching made me more ambitious, and I goaded the men to abuse me, making then torture my nipples, slap my clit, double penetrate my cunt (that hurt, but made me cum really hard – two cocks in my cunt at once!), and slap my face with their hard cocks. Every once on awhile I would make eye contact with her, telling her with my eyes that I was doing this for her, as much as for me, and she answered with a look of unbridled lust. After the event ended she took me to her condo instead of headquarters, and she attacked me.

"You insatiable slut," she barked, fingering my sloppy cum-filled cunt, "you are such a filthy whore," and kissed me hard and passionately, licking the taste of cum from the inside of my mouth. "You teased me all night with your disgusting desires, all the nasty things you did." She raised her fingers to our mouths and we licked and sucked them clean, sharing the juices as she breathed heavily into my mouth. "Put your disgusting slut pussy on my mouth, let me eat your cum filled hole, you evil cunt!" She rolled onto her back and I squatter over her. I watched gobs of cum drip onto her outstretched tongue, it was so hot, seeing her tongue coated, white and slimy. She swallowed it down, and licked my hole clean. Then I shifted and put my asshole to her mouth, and squeezed out the multiple deposits that my tight hole held hot inside me. I heard her groaning as she slurped it up. And I rubbed my clit till I came. When I had no more to give her I climbed off and dove straight to her sweet cunt. She was shaved, and I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, hard, then biting them a little, teasing her more. I wanted her to cum, but I wanted to drag it out, torment her, hear her beg me for relief. I sucked a finger and stuck in into her ass, and licked her clit.

"Oh you fucking whore slut, finger my ass, you lovely, nasty cunt," she gasped. I shoved my finger all the way into her hot ass, feeling the heat, and her muscles clamped on it. I started sucking her clit, then nibbled it with my lips and teeth, until she was close to coming. Then I bit it, and she howled and came, and I released her clit and clamped my mouth over her pussy, breathing through my nose, letting my mouth fill with her copious juices, tasting her tangy sweetness. When my mouth was full I scurried up her body to her head, and held her cheeks tightly in one hand, opening her mouth. I supported myself with the other hand, my head a foot above hers, and stared into her eyes as I opened my mouth and drooled her sweet juices into her own mouth. She moaned her delight as she took my gift, and we shared them in a violent, passionate kiss.

After coming down from her climax she held me close, whispering into my neck. "Filthy fucking whore," and "cunt licking slut" and other terms of endearment. She rolled to her side and reached for the nightstand drawer. She brought out a strap on harness and a better than average size dildo. "Fuck me, Miriam. I want your cock inside me, in my cunt, fuck me the way those men fucked you." She helped me into it, kissing my pussy as she did, then sucking my nipples. "I taste cum in your tits," she whispered, "so hot, so nasty." She licked them clean, then lay back and spread her legs wide. "Fuck me now. Pound your cock into my hole, make me cum on your cock like a filthy nasty slut!" I drove into her steaming love hole in one stroke, watched her pussy stretch open to take me, and then set to pounding her, hard and fast. She started shouting, just sounds and cries at first, then goading me the way I had goaded the men. "Fuck me, you cunt! Fuck my pussy! You fucking nasty whore slut! Make me your bitch, cunt!" I felt her cum, a small one at first, then I pulled her nipples and twisted them really hard, and she exploded in another, massive orgasm, screaming uncontrollably. I fucked her right through it, bringing her to a third, and then a fourth climax before letting her rest. Once again I scurried up to her head, pulled her hair, and this time I drove her mouth down onto the dildo, making her suck her cum and juices off the shaft.

I slept there that night. From then on, after an event, I spent the night with her at her place. She started staying at my events whenever she had the chance, watching me debase myself for both our pleasures. These were all business events.

One night she brought me to a social event, and surprised me by going in with me. The look on her face almost floored me; it was near full lust, almost like she was going to cum right there. She held me before going in, and kissed me, tenderly, like a little girl might, all confused between passion and emotion. I really turned me on. She took my face between her palms and spoke to me, seriously. "I'm participating tonight," she said, "I think I love you, and I want to be part of you, what you do, I want everyone to know." My pussy gushed, of course I had no panties, and I felt the juices trickle down my leg under my skirt. I told her how wet she was making me. "Just wait, you slut," she promised, "see what I do tonight." She took out a leash and clipped it onto the collar. She kissed me and we went in.

There were about twelve people in the house, all couples. Good, I thought, these are the best social events. She brought me around the room, introducing me as "the willing slut" or "the slave" and even "the whore cunt". Every time she talked like that I felt my pussy leak down my leg, it was so hot that she wanted to see me used, to make them use me, to give me what I needed. She told them what I would do to each person, what they could do to me, making me agree each time.

"She will deep throat your cock, won't you, whore?"

"She wants your cock in her ass, don't you, slut?"

"She wants to eat cum from your pussy, right, slut?"

"She wants you to piss on her, don't you?"

She wants to suck your cock clean after you fuck your lady, don't you, slut?"

Each time I would lower my head, and murmur, "Yes, Miss Donna, I do," sometimes so softly that she made me repeat it, and say it out load. "Yes, Miss Donna, I want to eat her cunt," or "Yes, Miss Donna, I want to bury my tongue up his ass." I was trembling a little, anticipating doing the things she was making me say. This type of thing was never acting or role playing.

After the introductions the group mingled, and Donna did too, leading me by the leash. Every time one of the conversations she was in turned to me, she discussed me in the most vile terms, telling me to expose my breasts, or lift my skirt and show my slut pussy. Once she had me bend over and spread my cheeks, and tell the people around me how much I wanted my ass fucked.

Gradually the social niceties drifted to action, and several couple began making out and rubbing against each other, although none appeared to be with the person I'd seen them introduced with. Two men had undressed one of the women and had her sandwiched between them as they danced and groped her. Two other women were already in a sixty-nine, as others watched. A blonde woman, fully clothed, sucked two cocks, alternating between them. Donna walked me to her, and knelt me down next to her.

"When they cum, don't swallow it," she told the woman. "Our slut wants you to spit it into her face." I gushed. "Don't you, slut."

"Yes, Miss Donna," I answered. And I really did. The dirty talk made the guy getting sucked groan, and the blonde locked her lips on his shaft. I saw her cheeks puff out as she took his hot load into her mouth, holding it. For me. When he finished, he pulled out of her mouth, and she held it open so I could see the load I was about to receive; her tongue swimming in the white and clear slime. She closed her mouth and grabbed my face in her hands, roughly, and then forcefully spit the mouthful of cum in my face, splashing me, and coating me from my nose to my chin. It was disgusting, and sexy and my nipples hardened like rocks.

"Good girl," Donna told me. The blonde turned to the second man and sucked him off, and repeated her spitting humiliation of me, this time at my forehead, so my face was completely covered. Others had gathered around us to see the second spit facial, and cheered when I took it and licked my lips.

Donna took me from group to group then, making me service each cleanup, licking cum from pussies, sucking cocks clean, lapping it up from tits and asses. One woman, freshly fucked, squatted over an end table and dripped her cum load onto it, and Donna made me lap it up while everyone called me names and jeered. Another woman made me lick a load of cum from her ass as she knelt, doggy style, and masturbated herself to an orgasm, when she came, she squirted into my face and mouth, and I gobbled up every drop I could catch of her wonderful treat.

After cleaning everyone's sex parts, I was the only one a mess, and I was a complete mess, Still fully dressed, cum was splashed on my face, and thoroughly soaked the front of my blouse and skirt. I reeked of sex, and could smell my pussy's excitement wafting up from under my skirt. Donna announced that I needed to be fucked, hard, and told the men to wait their turn. She led me to the bag she's brought with her and took out four harnesses, and four giant dildos. The women grabbed at them, but two were left with nothing to fuck me with. "Don't worry," she told them, "she will suck your cunts while she's getting fucked."

A slight woman with short red hair had hers on first, and lay down on the exercise mats that had been placed in the middle of the room. Her dildo was about ten inches and fat, and stood proudly up from her crotch. Donna removed my clothes, making me suck the cum out of them as she wiped my face off, then led me to Red, and had me squat over her and lower myself onto the massive toy. She told me to go slow and bend forward so everyone could see my slut cunt taking what it deserved. I eased myself down, feeling my pussy open and stretch around the width, delightfully painful. I was so wet I took it in one slow downward stroke, settling myself onto her, groaning as I was finally filled, feeling it push up painfully into my cervix. Donna warned me not to cum yet, that they would make me sorry if I came before my ass was filled. The threat of her punishment was too much, and I pushed my clit down into her harness, and came, loudly. Donna grabbed my hair, pulled my face up.

"You'll pay for that, cunt," she growled. I didn't care. In fact, I wanted it, wanted her to make me pay for being a wanton slut. I looked at her defiantly, and made myself cum again. "You're asking for it," she muttered, and I was. I felt my ass being lubed; fingers inside, feeling the pressure against the giant cock in my pussy, and then a bulbous object pressed against my little hole. One of the other women spread my ass cheeks, and I loosened and opened my anus, and the head popped inside, stretching me. I felt the sharp pain as it entered me, and again as it forced its way unhesitatingly past my inner ring, and then sliding in, filling my ass, tight against the one in my cunt. Fuck, I was delirious, and waves of excitement coursed through me as the two women began fucking both my holes with their giant tools. Donna called me vile names the whole time, and made me tell everyone how much I loved getting fucked by giant cocks. I blurted out my desires passionately, and the onlookers cheered and derided me. The women really started pounding me, not finding a rhythm, just getting themselves off with their cocks in me. One of the women without a harness got on her knees above Red, and pushed her wet shaved cunt into my face. I pushed my long tongue onto her, licking her juices out until Red's fingers pushed me out of the way, and I went to her crinkled little anus instead, rimming her, then forcing my tongue inside her hot tight ring. She wailed, and then I came again, followed quickly by Red, and then the woman in my ass, who really pounded me sore as the slapped my ass cheeks. They pulled out, and the other two women took their places, and DP'd me again as I ate out the last one, bringing her to an orgasm. She was the squirter, and she doused my face for the second time. I drank it hungrily, and licked her ass when I finished, as the women fucking me reached their orgasms.

They pulled the dildos out, but before Donna let the men have a turn, she laid me on my back and lifted her skirt. "You did well, slut," she announced to the crowd, "but you defied me, and came before I gave you permission. Open your mouth." I did, and she lowered her pussy to about six inches above me. I wanted desperately to lick her until she came, to show everyone how good we were together, but she had other ideas. She hung her cunt above me, teasing me with its promise of the sweet, tangy juice I loved. She told two of the women to pull had on my nipples, and they did, causing excruciating pain and pleasure to course through me, and my mouth opened as I cried out. As I did, my mouth was immediately filled with her salty piss. She held her lips apart to aim the stream directly into my mouth. I felt it hitting my tongue, and spluttered and swallowed her golden fluids, still feeling the forceful pull on my nipples. I drank, but every time I closed my mouth to swallow her piss splashed onto my face, and she screamed at me. "You filthy whore cunt! Swallow it all, you nasty cunt!" Everyone was cheering and making comments as she filled my mouth to overflowing, and I swallowed it down, gasping and choking, trying to scream from the pain at my nipples, trying to breathe, trying to swallow. Finally she stopped, and stood up.

"You disgusting worthless whore!" she yelled. Look at the mess you made." The smell of her lovely pee was in my nostrils as she rolled me over. "Look at all the pee you wasted, you cunt! Now clean that mess up!" She pushed my head to the mat, and I began slurping her piss from the vinyl. I felt a hard slap on my ass. "Filthy useless cunt! I'll beat your ass until you learn to do it right!" And then everyone was attacking my butt cheeks, slapping them hard, and the pain shot through me as I licked and sucked the pools of her wonderful smelly piss from the mats. The men joined in, slapping my ass hard with their large hands, and my cheeks exploded in pain as hands stuck areas that were already sore. "Beat that whore's ass," and "Teach the bitch a lesson" reached my ears over the sound of slaps and my slurping and sucking. They started on my upper thighs, and I raised my ass, wanting more, needing more, and I felt an orgasm building in me. Then someone, a woman I think, from the sound she made, slapped my pussy, and I started to cum. Enticed by my climax, she slapped my pussy over and over, splashing my juices onto my thighs, shooting pain through my cunt all the way to my brain, and I came again, harder, and cried out in ecstasy.

The rest of the night was a blur of penetration and humiliation, except for the part where Donna made me lick her asshole out while she rode a guy's cock. I remember that, not because I'd never done it before, but because I got to show everyone how good we were together, and how much I loved pleasing her.

In the morning we left and went back to her place, where she bathed me and soothed my aching muscles, and we pleased each other gently for hours. Later that evening I confessed to her that I was in love with her, and said the same to me. We kissed, and said she had a surprise for me. She went to her office and came back with some papers. She said she'd gotten approval to make me a working partner in the firm. In my new status I'd have profit sharing, plus a larger percent of the event fees, and all my tips, plus, I was eliminated from transferring to the Asset Division after I couldn't do events anymore.

So, at age thirty-one, I moved in with Donna and we lived our private lives as lovers, and our public lives as co-managers and entertainers. She joined me in my work frequently, making me better at it than I ever was, pushing me to new heights of depravity. We're enjoying ourselves and each other, but have started looking forward to our eventual retirement.