Dominant Warfare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April walked up to Steve draped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her lips. In a husky voice she whispered, "I wanted to come by and thank you personally for saving me!" Her gratitude morphed into something else as her lips hungrily grabbed on to his. Her kiss was demanding and ravenous as she tried to dominate his mouth. She was trying to intimidate him with her bold, brazen kiss, but that didn't happen.

Steve was startled and even a little embarrassed as she strode into the room, but all that was forgotten as her arms wrapped around his neck. Automatically his arms wrapped around her soft lithe body, pulling her against his. Her kiss challenged him and he felt himself respond as he defied her obviously intimidating manner. He wrestled control from her as his tongue forced its way between her lips seizing control of her mouth.

April felt his strong thick arms wrap around her and crush her against his hard body. His long arms wrapped all the way around her body, with his fingers grazing the sides of her breasts. She felt caged in and controlled with his arms holding her tightly. Tingles ran through her with a primitive need flaring inside her core.

His tongue barged into her mouth catching her tongue and he sucked the air from her lungs, leaving her light headed and quivering inside. Her nipples hardened against his chest with her womanly slot throbbing as she got wet. Her head whirled as her emotional equilibrium spun and her knees turned to jelly. April's arms tightened around his neck as her fingers grasped for any security. She felt dazed and confused with her world suddenly turning topsy-turvy.

Her lips opened wide as her tongue fought to hold her own against his. Their kiss suddenly deepened as both of them fought to dominate the other. Their dual intensified as each sought to dictate the terms of their kiss. Steve deepened their kiss even more as he once again drank the breath from her lungs, replacing it with fiery passion. April felt her head twirl with the lack of oxygen and the fire in his kiss. It all felt a very primal to her. She hadn't wanted this, but clearly her body did as she almost swooned in his arms.

His hands roamed over her back pressing her harder against him. Her body fit perfectly in his arms causing her to squirm with a passionate heat she had never felt. The kiss, his strong arms wrapped around her, and the blazing need inside her, pushed her into a dazed emotional tempest. Nobody conquered April, but she felt her heart pound and her knees tremble as she succumbed to his very arousing kiss.

April suddenly remembered the Sheriff and ended the kiss conceding this round to Steve. As she looked in Steve's eyes she quivered inside. April was used to having all the power with men looking at her with lust, but Steve's look was one of authority. She could see he was used to getting what he wanted just as much as she was. She had never had a man affect her this way and if the Sheriff had not been there she would have fought him for control. As she stared into his eyes she felt like this was one battle she fight to the very end. She quivered at the thought of being captured by him and knew she had a war on her hands.

She felt tremors deep in inside her womb, as his scorching look created an earthquake that shook her knees. She had never had anyone except her father project this dominance, but this was a totally different kind power. April felt flush all over with her nipples aching, pussy wet and throbbing with her stomach full of butterflies. Her mind couldn't control her body and it seemed to have its own needs and wants. She shivered as she tried to understand this new wonderful feeling, but despite her fear, she wanted more.

All her life April had men bowed and scraped just to be near her. She had always been the dominant in any relationship. In addition, she had intimidated almost everyone that she went out with and none had ever been an acceptable lover. Men would do anything just to be near her and she always used that power to get what she wanted, but she seemed not to have any power with Steve. His hard penetrating eyes had stripped all of her braggadocio and haughtiness from her.

She felt shy and compliant that left her in unfamiliar territory. His hands, lips, body and mostly his eyes held the promise that she had always dreamed of, but he scared her. April backed away still staring into his eyes suddenly feeling very timid and embarrassed. She backed behind the Sheriff, almost using him as a shield to protect her from this alluring dominant man. Who was this man and what power did he have over her?

The Sheriff cleared his throat and in an almost embarrassed voice said, "April wanted to come by and thank you for saving her. I think she's done that and it's time to leave now."

Steve's bearing didn't change and with his eyes still challengingly locked on April's he said, "It was my pleasure, April, anytime you need saving just yell."

April backed out of the room with the sheriff running interference. As they exited into the hallway, she gave a shuttering sigh. Those few seconds had rocked her world. Her spoiled, petulant and demanding ways had just been confronted. She desperately needed to go home and think about what just happened.

Steve slowly closed the door and his hand stayed on the knob long after it was closed. She had been everything he expected, a spoiled and petulant princess, use to having everyone bow down to her. When she pranced into the room, he knew she was there to tease and tantalize him. She wanted him to know about his brush with Alpine royalty, but she left with a completely different attitude.

His ex-wife had been a spoiled homecoming queen and it had taken him many years to understand what she was all about. April seemed to be cut from the same cloth, although she projected a kind and generous side to her. When she tried to intimidate him with her succulent body and arousing kiss, he knew this was her usual tactic. He doubted anyone in this area would have ever fought back. However, when he fought back, he felt her surrender, suddenly becoming very submissive.

His time with his ex-wife had showed him that these spoiled princesses want one of two kinds of men. They either want a man that worships the ground they walk on or one that challenges them. The latter makes them feel emotions they never felt before, making their surrender that much sweeter. Steve was never going to bow down to worship any woman and besides he was only going to be here for a couple of days. However, if April were looking for somebody to tame her he would be up to the challenge.

He was sure everyone she did this too had been properly intimidated and happily took whatever she was willing to give. Her surprised look told him she never had anyone physically rip the superiority from her. He took what she had to give, but gave her back more than she expected. He saw the confusion and bewilderment in her eyes as she left, so he knew there would be a return match.

Steve had to admit she felt extremely supple in his arms: soft, sensuous, full of unrequited passion. When their kiss ended, he could see the lusty fire in her eyes and the surprise on her face as she backed away. She had expected to show him something he could dream about, but never have. Instead, he met her on equal ground, matching, then exceeding her control.

Steve turned and went back to lie in bed, but he thought of all that bottled up passion, trapped in that centerfold body. When he took control of the kiss, he felt her melt in his arms and her knees sag. While he still had a lot to do, if the opportunity presented itself he was going to help her learn to let go completely.

He wondered what their next meeting would be like. He suspected that she would try to use her succulent body to take control again. It would be a fight to see if each is worthy of the other and who had the strength to surrender. He knew it takes a fiercely strong woman to give herself totally to her lover. Therefore, for however long it lasted, their relationship would be a battle for control.

He kept thinking about what his next meeting with April would be like as he lay on the bed trying to drift back to sleep.