Donna Plus 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slap my big tits, you bastard," she gasped as he kept her in this erotic space where she needed his cock and also wanted more of the hard tit abuse. This went on for several minutes until she knew another orgasm was on almost there and her young attacker sped up and drove her once again over the edge and she screamed from the intensity of this hard climax. As she finished her last cunt spasms, he pulled out of her and moved back up to her face and jerked his wet hard cock over her. In just a few long strokes, he groaned and began to shoot cum all over her face and hair. Cum landed on her lips and cheeks and her forehead and dripped down her beautiful face as he finished his last string on hot white cum into her opened mouth.

As soon as he was done, the third man of this group was at her cunt and pushing his hard meat into her well used cunt. He was not as big as the last man, but she shifted her hips so he kept banging the head of his cock into her sensitive g-spot.

"Yea, baby, just like that. Fuck me just like that," she said as she goaded him on. Somewhere in the background she heard a door open but paid little attention as this man was feeling so good inside her. The she felt someone on the bed and looked over to see the female inn owner who had registered her earlier. She was naked and reached out to take Donna's tits in her skilled hands and was massaging them and tweaking the nipples of the abused sensitive flesh. Then, leaning over, she began to lick the splattered cum off Donna's face and lips and finally the two women were exchanging tongues in each other's mouth. This was happening as her cunt was enjoying the hard cock moving exactly at the right angle within her. After several minutes, the woman pulled away from the sexy slut on the bed and climbed up to position her cunt over Donna's face. Donna watched as she lowered herself onto her mouth and Donna began to lick her moist cunt as she was being fucked. This was a first for Donna, but she couldn't do anything to stop it because of the position she was in and also because of the escalating sexual high she was on.

"Look at this sexy cunt eat me," the inn owner said as she ground her hips on the mouth of the whore below her.

"That's so good, you little slut," she moaned, "make me cum on your face. Use you tongue on my clit you dirty tramp."

Donna obeyed out of carnal need as she knew her next orgasm was about to overwhelm her. Her mouth moved in a frenzy on the sexy woman above her who was coming and moaning on her face. Her mouth was flooded with woman cum and she licked it and drank it and then she came once again on the hard cock of the stranger. He pumped even more thick cum into her as she shuddered one more time at the agony and bliss of this incredible orgasm.

It took some time before the three on the bed finally disengaged from each other and Donna looked around as the men were watching her body.

"That was quite a sight, slut," Paul said from his spot on the chair a few feet away. "Catch you breath a bit while I use our big titted innkeeper here and then we can have some more fun fucking you, my whore."

Donna knew that the night was far from over.

12