Educating Clara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted as thick ropes of cum shot out of his cock and splashed onto her. Max was surprised at how much there was, he had never come like this from jacking off before. It wasn't until he had deposited four thick streams of milky white cum on her neck that the flow began to diminish. He watched his cum flow down her body, into her cleavage and finally on to her belly.

"Shit!" Clara exclaimed, suddenly wiping the liquid off her skin.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not on anything, your stuff can't get near my vagina or I could get pregnant!"

"Okay, lie down so you are not fighting gravity. I will get you a towel,"

Clara reclined on the bed. The flow changed direction. Instead of making a beeline for her sex it followed the curve of her torso, running along her ribs just below her breasts. She dipped her fingers into the pool that had formed in her belly button. She looked over at Max; he was walking toward the towel rack. She discreetly put her cum soaked finger to her lips and extended her tongue. The substance was salty but not as gross as she thought it would be. Before he could see what she was doing, she wiped her hand on the bed.

Max was cursing himself for being so careless. He was wrong to think she would be on some kind of birth control. He grabbed several towels from the rack and hurried back to her, spreading the towel over her body. When he had wiped up every drop he tossed the towel in the corner.

"Sorry about that, I should have known better," Max said apologetically.

"It's okay, you didn't know I was such a prude," she said with a laugh, "I kind of liked it, and I just got scared. I didn't expect so much."

"Honestly, neither did I," he said, "So now what? Do you want to go home?"

"Actually I would like to stay with you if that's okay?" she asked nervously.

"That would be great," he replied, trying to throttle his enthusiasm.

"Are you sure, I don't want to frustrate you?"

"I'll be fine. I, uh, I don't have any pajamas. I usually sleep naked."

"Really? What if someone breaks into the room?" she asked.

"Well, the sight of me naked would probably scare them off," he answered.

"It wouldn't scare me off," she said, "at least I don't think so."

"Really?" he said in disbelief. He wasn't sure if he was being toyed with or if she was just genuinely curious.

"And I didn't bring any PJ's either, but I don't sleep naked. How about I sleep in my panties," Clara offered.

"That's fine, which bed do you want?" Max asked.

"This one's fine," she said, unbuttoning her pants and slipping them off. She wondered if Max would notice the wet spot in her panties. She looked at Max, he was staring at her.

"You can look, but don't touch," she said.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't stare. It's just, well, you look good," he said.

"It's been quite a day; I think I'm ready to go to sleep. Are you going to get ready for bed?" Clara asked.

"I guess so. Oh, and I don't mind if you stare," Max said as he began to strip off his clothes.

She decided to take him up on his offer and watch him undress. He was a good looking guy. His body was hardly chiseled, but he was in good shape. The hair on his chest tapered to a narrow band that faded out near his waist. His arms looked strong but not intimidating. She let her eyes wander lower. Max's cock was no longer erect, but it still looked pretty thick. His pubic hair was obviously trimmed.

"Can I ask you some questions about your body? I've never seen a naked man for real before."

"Really, I figured you would have been to a strip club at least once," he said.

"Yea, that's not quite the rite of passage for women that it is for men," she explained. The answer was partially true. There were women that went as soon as they could get a fake ID that would get them in the door. Clara had never really had a desire to go.

"In that case we can play show and tell, or whatever," he answered. It was pretty obvious he wasn't going to get laid tonight, but he still wanted her to spend the night.

"Great," she said, sitting up on the bed and crossing her legs.

"What do you want to know?"

"Is that what your penis normally looks like?"

Max looked down. His cock was not completely flaccid and probably would not be as long as Clara was in her current state of undress. "No, it gets a bit smaller when I am not around half naked women."

"So I don't rate an erection anymore?"

"Not at the moment, I need a little time to recharge. The technical term for it is refractory period. It usually takes about ten minutes for me."

"What makes it hard? I mean I know the bio-mechanics of it, but what sets the process in motion? Is it seeing a naked woman?"

"It depends, sometimes that's all it takes. If I'm tired, or have had an orgasm recently it takes more," he explained.

"What's more

"Talking dirty, physical stimulation, stuff like that."

"Just a few more questions, okay?" she asked, suddenly feeling tired.

"No problem," he said.

"Do you cut your own hair down there, or do you go to a salon?" She tried to imagine a room full of half naked men getting their balls shaved.

Max laughed. It had never occurred to him to go somewhere to get his pubes trimmed. He was flattered that Clara could tell he had done some manscaping. "No, I do it myself. Have I answered all your questions?"

"Well," Clara said, "I have one more, but I'm not sure I can ask it."

"Might as well, who knows when you will have another man willing to be interrogated like this," Max answered.

"What is your deepest, wildest fantasy?' She had almost included the word 'darkest', but wasn't sure she was ready to hear how dark Max could be.

"Hmm, that's going to require some thought. Can I ask you a few questions while I consider it?"

"I guess that's only fair," she replied.

"Have you ever hugged a naked woman?"

"No," she replied; determined not to let Max get a rise out of her.

"How about a woman wearing a swimsuit?"

"Yea, sure, I'm sure I have, what are you getting at?.

"Just getting a feel for what your limits are."

"If we hit one of my limits I will let you know," she said.

"Have you ever kissed another woman?" he asked.

"You want to save some time and ask me if I am a lesbian," Clara shot back, wondering what Max's game was.

"That's not what I was wondering, but since you brought it up, are you?"

"No, I am not."

"Bi-curious?" he inquired.

Clara paused. She certainly was curious, not to the same degree as she was about men. She was quite familiar with what breasts felt like. She knew what it was like to roll a swollen nipple between her thumb and finger and what it was like to caress the firm tissue of her own perky breasts. Clara also knew what a wet, hot pussy felt like, but all her experience was limited to her own body. She did wonder what other women felt like, women with large breasts, or inverted nipples. She had seen pictures of women with large labia and wondered what it felt like to touch the soft, pink flesh. Her own lips were well hidden between her outer labia and were difficult to see without the aid of a mirror.

"I'm curious about a lot of things, I suppose women are somewhere on the list," she answered, and then continued, "Do you have an answer to my question?"

Now it was Max's turn to pause. He had a few fantasies that he had not fulfilled yet, but most of them were easily guessed. There was one he was not sure he would ever try, and that was the one he would share with Clara.

"I've always wondered about role reversal," Max said.

"What, like where I pay for dinner?" Clara asked, trying to tease more out of her friend.

"I suppose that would be a start."

"You aren't talking about wearing women's clothing, are you?" she asked.

"No, not that. I'm talking about taking on the woman's role during sex. Doing to her what is usually done to me. Sometimes I think of it as a threesome, with another woman teaching me what to do. Sometimes I think of it as just the two of us discovering what it's like to be on the other side."

Clara was both stunned and intrigued. She tried to imagine what it would be like to be the woman that switched roles with Max.

"How would you do it?" She asked.

"I'm not exactly sure; I might have to be tied up. I'm not sure I could give up control like that."

"That's pretty wild, I would have never guessed you were into that," she said.

"Hell, I'm not sure I'm into that. I guess your curiosity has inspired me," he replied.

"I hope I don't disappoint you, but that's not going to happen with me tonight," she said.

"Okay, not tonight," he said.

"Good night Max," she said, accentuating her statement with a yawn.

"Good night Clara."

Clara closed her eyes and listened to Max's breathing. When it became slow and steady she rolled on to her side and looked at him. He was sprawled out on the bed, completely naked. He had already kicked his covers off. His penis had never gone completely soft; instead it was thick and semi-rigid. She wondered what it felt like, how hard it really was, how hot it really was. She also wondered how thick it really was. It looked like it was almost as big around as her wrist. She wrapped the fingers of one hand around her arm and slowly slid it up and down. She decided his dick wasn't that big, but it was very stiff. It was called a boner for a reason, probably because it was as hard as a bone.

Clara rolled on to her back but did not take her eyes off Max. She wondered if he considered her a tease and if he regretted agreeing to spend the night with her. She looked at him again - something was different. His cock was getting stiffer. The sight of his erection caused a similar reaction in her nipples. She wondered what, or rather who, Max was dreaming of. Was it the fantasy he had shared with her? Was it some woman from his past? She wondered if she was in his dream. Clara slipped her hand between her legs. Her panties were already drenched. She pressed one, then two fingers against her labia. A soft moan escaped her mouth. She quickly bit her lip to silence it. Even though she had already let him watch her masturbate and climax, she felt embarrassed about doing it again. She pinched her hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger and then tugged on her breast. At the same time, she sank her fingers deeper into her tight, wet pussy. Clara never took her eyes off Max's naked body and his big, hard cock. She pressed the heel of her hand against her mound, indirectly rubbing her clitoris. She curled one finger up and pressed it against the swollen nub of her clitoris. Despite the fact she was still biting her lip, a whimper escaped her mouth. It was hardly a peep, but it seemed to echo around the room. She knew she was about to come. Her breathing became rapid and shallow and she felt her fingers getting wetter and wetter.

It was the first moan that woke Max up. He had always been a light sleeper and normally woke up several times every night. He didn't open his eyes; instead he listened, trying to determine the source of the noise. He strained to hear something other than the hum of the ventilation system. He wondered if Clara was awake. If she was awake, he wondered if she noticed his cock was hard again. Whatever dream caused his dick to get hard was fading away. His concentration on listening meant he would lose the erection. He was finally able to pick out a sound from the other sounds in the room, and it was not what he had expected. It was a wet sound, and barely audible. He opened his eyes just enough to see, shifting them in the direction of the noise without turning his head. He did not want to disturb the source if his suspicions were confirmed. He looked at Clara. She had chosen the bed closest the bathroom and her body was silhouetted against the night light. He could see her nipples were just as stiff as his cock, and that she was pulling on one of them. He could also see her fingers moving under the sheer fabric of her panties. Clara was finger fucking her pussy! Max was tempted to join her in masturbation again, but he did not want to distract her, he did not want to disturb this moment in time. His cock ached to be where her fingers were, inside her dripping wet pussy. He imagined what her tight, virgin pussy would feel like wrapped around his cock. He lay perfectly still, entranced by the sight, sound, and smell of her impending orgasm. When he heard her whimper and the pace of her breathing change, Max felt a drop of pre-cum drip from the head of his cock. He watched Clara's body tense up and then she relaxed. Her breathing began to slow and settle into a steady rhythm. He closed his eyes and began to look for Clara in his dreams.

Like hot fudge on a sunday, Clara felt her orgasm slowly spread over her body, melting away her anxiety about touching herself with Max in the room. When her climax had faded away, she withdrew her hand from her pussy and released her breast. She crawled out of her bed and stood next to Max. She reached out to touch him, her hand still damp from her orgasm. She spread a tiny amount of her cum onto his lip, and then slipped into bed next to him. She ran her fingers through the hair on this chest and let her arm rest on his body.

"Clara," Max whispered, his voice sounding sleepy.

"I want to sleep next to you, is that okay?" she asked.

"As you wish," he replied.

"Good night Max," she said, resting her head on his chest.

"Good night Clara."

Max opened his eyes just enough to realize the sun was up. He felt something warm and soft on his arm and turned his head to look. Clara had her arms wrapped around his, pulling him against her breasts. He vaguely remembered her climbing into bed with him. He smiled and closed his eyes. He liked being close to her. He felt something else. Something cool was on his belly. Max lifted his head and opened his eyes. His face turned red when he realized what had happened. His abdomen was covered in opaque goo; he must have orgasmed in his sleep and sprayed cum all over himself. He slowly extricated his arm from her, trying not to disturb her slumber. He crept across the floor and started the shower. Even though the sight of Clara waking up with a wet spot between her legs excited him, he wasn't sure she would feel the same way about seeing his spunk covered belly. He quietly shut the bathroom door and turned on the shower, deliberately setting a cold temperature. He wasn't sure what had happened during the night, but he did not want to go too far or too fast with her. He truly enjoyed their friendship and did not want to wreck it just to get a piece of ass. Maybe she wanted to be friends with benefits, but he was not sure.

He knew the water was going to be cold, but that did not lessen the shock when it splashed against his skin. He increased the temperature slightly; he wanted a distraction, not to become a monk. The water washed away the evidence of his dreams, whatever they might have been. Max grabbed the shampoo and started his routine. He was just getting to the repeat part of lather, rinse, repeat when he heard the door to the shower open.

Clara woke up the moment Max moved her arm, but it took her a few minutes to remember where she was and how she got there. She rolled over onto the spot Max had been sleeping in, inhaling his scent. The sound of the shower interrupted her thoughts of seeing Max sprawled out naked on the bed. She knew she should probably leave him alone. He had probably slipped out of bed for a reason and she was not sure how much further she was willing to take her education about the male body, but her curiosity was unbearable. She slinked out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Clara put her ear to the door, trying to figure out what Max was doing. The door was not completely shut and swung open as soon as she touched it.

He did not notice her; or if he did he did not react at all. His head was covered in a thick lather of shampoo. The glass walls of the shower were covered with drops of water, but still allowed her a good view of his body. He had a nice ass and nice legs, too.

Seemingly on their own, her feet began to move her towards the shower, and then her hands reached out and opened the door. The next thing Clara knew she was standing next to Max. The water splashed off his body and onto her, and it was not very warm. She gasped when the water hit her skin; it was cold enough to make her nipples even stiffer. He turned and looked at her.

"Good morning," he said smiling.

"Good morning," she replied.

"I'm glad you joined me," he said.

"I was curious if your penis had finally returned to normal." She looked down. Not only was it no longer thick, it had become much shorter.

"Yea, and then some," Max said with a laugh, "it's the dreaded shrinkage."

"Shrinkage?" Clara asked.

"Yea, when it gets cold everything shrinks, just like that," he said, pointing to her stiff nipples.

"I'm not sure I understand, they do this when I am turned on too," she replied.

"Are you turned on right now?" he asked.

"Maybe a little, but I'm not..." Clara said and then began to laugh.

"Not what?" Max asked.

"I was going to say I'm not wet, but that's not exactly true. I'm water wet, but not wet like I was last night," she said.

"So if I did this," he said, increasing the temperature of the water until it was comfortably warm, "and this?" Max put his hand on Clara breast, gently stroking it with his fingertips.

"This is all in the interest of science, right?" she asked.

"Yea, science, totally," he said with a grin.

"Because I don't think I'm the kind of girl that just gets felt up in the shower," Clara replied, hoping that Max detected the obvious sarcasm in her voice. The feeling of his hands on her tits was electric. Her entire body tingled as his fingertips slowly encroached on her swollen nipples. She looked down at her breasts. Max was right, her nipples were just as rigid as when they were cold, but were noticeably larger. When he pinched the amber pebble between his thumb and forefinger, she gasped. It was the same pleasurable sensation she felt when she did it, but more intense.

"Sorry, got carried away. I think the experiment has confirmed my hypothesis," he said. He stopped and waited to see what she did.

The sound of her pulse pounded in her ears. She wanted to climb on him and wrap her legs around his waist and then sink down onto his throbbing erection, but she could not. She had an idea how his tab A fit into her slot B, but she wasn't sure how it was actually done. She was afraid it would hurt and she knew that having sex with no method of birth control was flat out stupid. Her mind raced for a graceful way out of the corner she felt backed into.

"I think we should repeat the experiment on you," she said. Clara grabbed the shower and held it just above Max's penis, and then she turned off the hot water. He didn't say a word when the cold water hit him, but she could see by the expression on his face that it was quite a shock. His erection faded away and his balls all but disappeared. She tentatively reached out and put her hand on his flaccid penis.

"Wow, it's barely a handful now," she observed, suddenly feeling bad about telling him he had small dick.

"Oh there's more to it, it's just sitting about here," Max replied, pointing to a spot just above his navel. He still felt aroused, but the unexpected ice bath seemed to have short circuited his equipment.

"Okay, we have a starting point," Clara said. "Let's begin the experiment." She slowly turned the hot water back on. She cupped his balls in her hand; she could feel the skin start to relax. In less than a minute, her hand could no longer contain his sack. She put her hand on his penis. It was already much thicker and she could feel it increasing in length. She began to stroke his cock.