Emily's Shorty-Shorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it happened. There was no way I could hold it all back. I let out a groan and pumped in deep three or four times.

"Emily," I mumbled. "Oh, baby..."

She squealed again and worked her buttocks up out of the chair, frantic for her own release as I felt my cock pulse. It went on and on and on. I babbled and moaned, the flood rushing on like I was never going to stop coming into the girl.

"Ooh," I heard Emily saying, the sound coming at me through the mist. Her body squelched and farted around my girth, her fingers still diddling her clit. "You've done it, haven't you, Uncle Ewan? You've fucked a baby inside me."

I snarled and lunged in, my cock sliding deep, up to my nuts while I kissed the girl's mouth. Our tongues danced and slid, swirling and writhing until I felt her gasp into my mouth.

"I'm coming," Emily moaned, the judders beginning. Her face was a mask of agonised delight, her body in spasm, mouth wide open as the moans and grunts burst out. "Oh no, it's so fucking sweet! I'm coming ... I'm there..."

***

It was uncomfortable draped over the girl. I gasped in huge draughts of air and felt her insides clenching around me.

"Are you finished?" Emily asked, squirming her rump. "Get off me. You're heavy."

I levered up onto straight arms, looking down to where I was still inside Emily. She was bent into a lewd yoga pose, big eyes blinking up at me.

"Jesus, how much spunk did you give me?" she breathed after a glance at where we were joined. "Fuck, I'm brimming with cum," added Emily when my cock eased free.

Semen rushed from the scarlet gape when I slid out, her body closing again, jism sliding along the crease between her buttocks.

"Emily," I moaned. "That was fantastic. I mean it, you're incredible. The things you said ... And that 'Uncle Ewan' was genius."

The girl struggled upright and then spread her thighs so she could play with the cum.

"Where's my money?" she said, fingers slipping through labia greasy with spunk. "It was a hundred to fuck me. Another fifty for bareback. Plus another fifty to dump all your muck in my pussy."

The change in her never ceased to amaze me. Emily plays the sweet girl so well it's a shock when she slips back into her real-world personality. Every time I spend a couple of days' wages on my Goddaughter, I always start to believe she means what she says when she's acting the role.

I winced, sorry to hear her tone of voice. She was back to being as hard as nails, the money-grabbing little bitch.

"Thanks," she said after snatching the notes out of my hand. "You'd better fuck off now, Ewan. If my father catches you here..."

I left the house by creeping out of the back door, the guilt curdled inside me as it always did after I'd been with my best friend's daughter.

"That's it," I said to myself when I was back in the car. "Don't ever do that again."

Even as I said it I knew I was kidding myself.

12