Emperor Jack #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid back a foot, then leaned over between her thighs. I kissed the tender inside skin, getting closer and closer, until finally let my tongue run up and down her increasingly engorged lips. She brought her other leg up on the bed, splitting her legs, knees bent, in a wide V-shaped. I let my tongue press against her clitoris, rubbing circles around it. I heard a slight moan escape her lips. I glanced up between her legs; I couldn't see much because the skirting was in the way, but I could tell that her bosom had started rising and falling like in a supermarket paperback. I felt her hands touch my head, running her fingers through my hair, appreciative and encouraging. She was delicious. Her sex was fragrant, but it was not sour or overpowering; nothing to dissuade me from a prolonged tasting. The wetness of my tongue mixed with the wetness of her sex, and I felt my lower jaw slowly get coated with a fine dew of desire.

The hand left my head, and I felt her squirming or something. I glanced up again, and saw that she was undoing the lacing of her bodice. She loosened the laces, then tugged at the two halves of the dress to pull them farther apart. Then she brought it down and over, exposing those wonderful, pale breasts. My face was still between her thighs, but my fingers greedily sought her breasts. I heard her sigh as the stimulation trifecta was completed: tongue on clit and fingers on nipples x2, all at the same time.

I felt her hips start to move, raising and lowering her pelvis against the movements of my tongue. I backed off for a moment, looking, and saw that her pussy was now alive with excitement. I withdrew one hand and using two fingers gently parted the lips. They opened up easily, revealing a tight pink circle of pleasure beneath. I moved my face closer and licked anything that was pink. All at once Shana raised up on her elbows again. "Ohh... your Majesty... your attentions feel simply divine. But surely, it is I who should be attending to your pleasure, not you to mine."

"We can attend to each other," I suggested. Shana rolled off the bed, pulled the dress off over her head, and threw it to the ground. I opened the enclosures on my Chinese robe. Shana pushed gently on my shoulders so that I would lay down. My feet were still on the floor, but I laid the rest of me back on the bed. Shana swung over the top of me, her boiling slit an inch from my eager tongue. But now as I tasted her, she also attended to my penis.

I was fully erect from eating her pussy, so without any further ado Shana enveloped my cock with her lips and pressed her face down, caressing me with her tongue. From the get-go, my dick felt like it was straining to get harder than hard in response to her. I couldn't see what she was doing, nor can I really explain what was her secret--she didn't deep-throat me, and in fact her cadence was measured and slow. But somehow she was just--maybe highly attentive is the thing. She didn't zone out or go into autopilot with a practiced technique; rather, her performance of oral sex was entirely in the moment, letting my phallic reactions dictate her next move, creating a symphony of mutual enjoyment. It was as if her mouth appreciated the touch of my penis almost as much as my penis loved the touch of her mouth. Sometimes she would stop and lick my balls, but even that was somehow... intense is maybe the best word I can use to describe it. She was in constant contact with some part of me, and it was always tender, stimulating... does it make sense to say "loving"? My dick kept trying to extend even further because of it, to the point that started to almost hurt. As much as my penis liked the feeling, it made me really want to stuff her with it.

I gently rolled her off me. In a flash I turned around so that I was positioned on top of her. We were backwards in the bed, but who cared? My bed is huge; it wasn't like I was going to push her over the edge or something. Shana helpfully spread her legs wide; I lined myself up and easily plunged into her boiling depths. Our eyes met as I began to thrust, and the look on her face was just so... inviting. I don't know how to describe it--it was partially desire, but not in a drunk with lust way. It seemed less like she wanted sex per se as that she wanted ME, that she wanted me inside her, and she was giving of herself completely to accomplish this goal. Let's face it--I fuck a lot, almost always women that are hot but essentially strangers; many of them eschew eye contact. A lot of them, I'm sure, imagine they're under someone else when they're fucking me. Not Shana--again, the was totally in the moment. I began to understand her earlier hesitation; because we were having sex, her feelings were drawn strongly to me, but mentally she was stuck on the fact that all she knew about me was what the papers and tabloids said (most which was half-true at best). By taking the time to talk with her and engage in foreplay, she had a chance to connect with me at least a little before I dove between her legs. And I'll be honest, I don't usually do that. I'm a very busy guy with lots of women willing to sleep with me however I like it; I didn't have time to waste on one with issues. But because she was a redhead of singular beauty I had made an exception, and was I now ever glad I did. I couldn't tell you last time I got laid like this...maybe ever.

I bent forward, still stroking as best I could, and kissed her again. Kissing Shana seemed to have the effect that gasoline does on fire. With our lips and genitals in simultaneous embrace, her focus was entirely on deepening the shared connection with her partner, like she was seeking some mystical union not just of two bodies but of spirits and essences as well. Consequently, she felt... so ALIVE. Shana was ever active--touching, caressing, kissing, moving if it improved the genital union. Her liveliness brought a sense of energy that prevented me from tiring even as I pounded her hard and heavy. She made me feel like I was 20 again!

Shana breaths grew shorter as she became more and more aroused, but she seemed to get stuck at a plateau. I would have tried harder, but I was already banging as hard as I can bang. She put her hands gently on my shoulders, then bit her lower lip. I thought she was trying to encourage me, but then I realized she was subtly suggesting we switch positions. OK. I let her roll over so that she was on top.

Shana wasted no time springing into action. She brought her feet in so that they were right by my sides, balancing herself in an athletic squat. With one hand on my chest to steady herself, she began pumping up and down on my piston. And she had the rhythm right--I guess receiving is different from leading, because a lot of girls just seem to be somehow a beat off when riding on top. Not Shana--her fuck rhythm was hard and steady, and it was a lot less work for me. In fact, I found myself able to enjoy things that generally escaped my attention once the thrusting had begun. I watched the bounce of her breasts as she moved up and down; my fingers could not resist joining in and feeling what they could see. As she worked, I noticed for the first time how well-developed her abdominals were; I let my fingers stroll down to touch them before returning. I noticed they became more pronounced, and when I looked up I realized why--she was arching her back like a bow, forcing her pubes down and her head up. She kept arching, to the point that I thought she might lose her balance. I reached out for her. She found my hand, then quickly the other, so now our hands were intertwined, giving her better balance as she bowed her back further and further. I wasn't clear what was her objective, but then noticed that her breathing was getting shallower and shallower--the plateau had been breached. She seemed to be concentrating on her crotch, which is how I figured out what she was doing. She was pushing her pubic bone downward so that as she stroked up and down, my penis brushed the sensitive area around her clitoris gently. I had a vision momentarily of her as a violin; my penis was the bow, and she was drawing it deftly over her clit-string to create the beautiful music of the fuck.

Her playing reached a crescendo, and her breathing indicated that she was rapidly progressing towards orgasm. Her eyes were closed now, her face pointed towards the ceiling because of the arch in her back. She was in a world of her own, inside herself; the outside was now just an intrusion on the bliss she was simmering inside herself. As she got closer, it felt like her pussy gripped me tighter, which of course excited me even more. But as much as anything I watched her, a ballerina engaged in an artistic danse erotique, with my penis acting in a supporting role. Her excitement grew, and grew, and then like a flip of a switch orgasm swept over her. Literally: instead of arching her back away from me, when she came she suddenly bent over forwards, clutching for me, grasping me tightly while pressing her pubic bone as far down onto my knob as she could. Our pelvises were so close together that for a minute or so, I could actually feel the shudders ofher orgasm rattlingmy bones. In that moment, I felt as closely connected to another person as I can ever remember feeling.

When her orgasm passed, Shana lifted her torso up with her hands, opened her eyes, and looked at me. She appeared almost guilty, like she was embarrassed or something. By what--the intensity of the orgasm? By her having focused deep within herself to achieve it? Nonsense-she was stunningly beautiful, a butterfly fluttering poetically. Sex can easily make you feel like a pig rolling around in a gutter; she, however, made it feel like being a god on Mount Olympus. I reached for her and pulled her closer so I could kiss her. She kissed with great energy, that kind of grateful connection that one feels in the aftermath of a mega-orgasm. She wasn't forgetting about me, though; she was on her knees now, but she was still grinding against me, pushing me in and out of her pussy.

I was close to cumming now too, though her pace was one of prolonging the act. I was ready to bring it to a climax, so I rolled her back over and started driving hard. She was so... open... receptive. Her legs were parted wide, her arms gently upon my shoulders, but I think it was the look on her face that really made it feel that way. She said nothing, but her body seemed to be saying "please... take me any way you desire... I want nothing more at this moment than to give you what I have, so that you can achieve a bliss like you have given to me." I locked onto her eyes; she returned the gaze, unflinching, softly encouraging me to do whatever I desired. And I was--I'm not even sure I was breathing, I was so focused on fucking her pussy. I felt like she was actively trying to squeeze me with her fuck muscles, so she was feeling tight... and looking divine... and... ohhhh......... Now it was my turn to press my pelvis as hard as I could against hers, reaching as far into the hallowed depths of her belly as my cock could reach. I can't believe how hard I came--if I hadn't been buried inside her, I could have shot that spunk clear across the room. I grunted like a wild animal as my testicles generated pressures I did not believe possible, not just spurting but exploding my seed outward accompanied by the most intense pleasure humanly possible. My sense of time had slowed down as I came, but even so climaxes are over so soon. I guess they wouldn't be climaxes if they weren't, but oh, if only that bliss could be prolonged...

-----

In the afterglow, Shana attended to me as a tender nurse. She gently rubbed my scalp, kissed my cheek; her thighs remained open because I remained entwined with her. I forced myself to lift my head and kiss her again. Then we looked at each other, a bit awkward in not knowing what to say, yet sharing an unspoken harmony that our bodies had found in each other. Her eyes were lively, her face flushed with excitement--she was, incredibly, even MORE beautiful. I swear if I had an ounce of juice left in my nuts I'd have fucked her again, right then and there. But there wasn't, and my shriveling eventually forced me to vacate the premises that my mind did not wish ever to leave.

Shana was starting to catch her breath as well. Finally she sputtered "Oh... your Majesty..."

"Jack," I said gently, rolling over next to her.

"Huh?"

I stroked her cheek gently. "Jack. Out there, when I'm in public, I'm Emperor Augustus. In here, when it's just you and me... I'm just Jack."

She smiled increasingly broadly. "Jack... that seems to much more..."

"Normal? Human? Ordinary?" I volunteered.

"It doesn't seem to go with the robe," she replied tactfully.

"Good thing I'm not wearing it then," I kidded. "Shana, I... really enjoyed this... I mean, you know I have lots of lovers, but it's almost never like this." Her eyes searched my face for clues as to where I was going. "I... I'd like to see you again. I know you probably expected to go back home now that you've delivered your message, but I'd really like it if you would stick around for a while."

Her face took on a quizzical look. "Your Majesty?"

"I need to explain: you know that I am unmarried. What you don't know is that it must stay that way, by order of the Federation." The look on her face was taken aback, stunned, almost in horror. People didn't know about the dark side of the deal that kept me in power. I explained "See, Earth has a long history of passing down power through bloodlines, and that's not the way the Federation does it. They bestow power on the basis of competence. Until Humans get used to this new means of succession, the Federation wants to avoid problems by ensuring that the Emperors of Terra do not to marry or sire offspring."

"I suppose that makes some sense," she said slowly, still in shock but trying to keep an open mind.

"Do NOT tell anyone else this," I said sternly. "The Federation is willing to let us govern ourselves, but only so long as we operate within the parameters expected by the Federation. This has been a successful strategy in assimilating other planets, they tell me, and so they insist on pursuing it here as well. But see, there's a flip side as well. This way, I can make love to whoever I want. You obviously know about the Delegate system, but you probably don't know about the lobbyists."

"Lobbyists?" she asked. It was a term seldom used since the dissolution of the old Terran governments.

"Let me ask: how did Brittania select you to be the one to deliver its message?"

"I answered an ad, and then there was some kind competition. Lots of girls-I don't know why they selected me..."

"That's how most provinces do it. They spend a lot of money looking for the person they think will be most likely to be successful. I'd imagine they paid you a stipend, with a promise of a hefty bonus if you were able to deliver the message." Her face flushed red again, but she said nothing. I stroked her cheek again, saying "please don't be embarrassed, darling. That's the way the system works; you're just following the rules." I continued, "as a delegate, you were sent to deliver one specific message. Lobbyists are a little different--you can think of them as free-lance delegates, maybe. Lobbyists get regular meetings--dates I like to call them--with the Emperor. Like a delegate, you will get a chance to pass along a message at the end. But YOU can choose what message to send. We keep it quiet, but my staff runs a clearinghouse for lobbyists. People with messages to convey will make you offers: pass on this message, we'll pay you this much. Some are from charities, but most of them will be offering in six-figures plus just to convey their message. It's a system designed specifically to allow lobbyists to cash in, in exchange for their providing invaluable service to the Emperor."

Her face was befuddled; she could not have imagined the existence of such a thing. Which was the way we wanted it. She asked "I... I don't know what to say. Are there a lot of lobbyists?"

"No... usually two or three, and they come and go. Sometimes they choose to leave, sometimes we both need to move on and I ask them to. As a lobbyist, you would live here on the island, in a converted luxury condo on the far side of the island. You would get invitations from my staff with times and places to meet me. I know, it probably seems really weird to you, but that's why we go through the efforts we do to make it worth your while. Most lobbyists retire from the position quite wealthy."

I could see her considering. I guessed that she was thinking about leaving behind her boyfriend, but she would later tell me that she gave little thought to that at all. He'd given her all sorts of grief over her even trying out to be a delegate, and was completely pissed when she'd won, even though they were shaving a rat-infested hovel of a flat, he had no job and they desperately needed the money. She no longer particularly cared if she ever saw the jerk again. The hard part was being away from her family. But her whole family was poor; now, maybe she could getrich. Pull her whole family out of debt, if that's what she wanted to do. Thus, what I said next turned out to be very opportune. "I kind of make it sound like some kind of indentured servant. You're free to do as you choose, although I will get angry if you don't tell me in advance if you're turning down a date. And of course you can come and go, visit family back home for a while if you like and then come back..." I usually added "although there's no guarantee that you won't be replaced if you are away for a long time," but this time I didn't. I couldn't imagine not welcoming back the most beautiful woman my eyes had ever seen, especially not after the orgasm I'd just had inside her.

"Wow... that's quite a proposition..." she sighed.

I kissed her forehead gently. "Indeed it is. I don't expect you answer now--take a day or two and think about it, maybe have one of the butlers tour you around some of the rest of the palace and the island. Oh, and don't worry if you didn't pack for a longer stay. There's a concierge just for lobbyists that can get you whatever clothes, shoes, or anything else you might need--within reason. A lobbyist that leaves without a steamer trunk full of new clothes just isn't trying."

"I have to go now," I continued, standing and starting to dress. I didn't want to go, but palace security insisted. "You're welcome to stay here, or you can return to your room in the guest house, whatever. If I don't see you, tell Chuck whatever you decide." I leaned forward over the bed to kiss her one last time "and thank you again. You have turned a night that I usually try to forget into one that I will remember and cherish forever." We kissed, and then I forced myself to leave.

I marched towards the secure tower where I slept, satisfied but also feeling strangely alone. I wished that I could spend the night with lovely Shana--perhaps even wake up with a nice... I sighed. No, I had a full schedule beginning at 7:30, as always. No time for nookie, not until the afternoon break.I'm going to have to tell Chuck in the morning that I asked her to be a lobbyist, I thought. As I passed the guards and headed into my secure sleeping bunker, I hoped against hope that tonight wasn't the last time I would see lovely Shana...