Erica's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
Alan & Erica begin to explore her sensual side.
3.4k words
4.49
19.4k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is basically a love story and of course all characters are over 21. I want to thank stg0936 for the original idea, although I deviated from his idea during the writing of the story. I also want to thank Navaura for her spot on editing and suggestions for the improvement of this story, it is a much better story because of her editing.

Chapter 4

Alan woke up early and once again made a trip to get some of Erica's favorite cinnamon rolls and when he got back, he set the coffee to brew and went back into the bedroom. Erica was still sleeping peacefully as Alan undressed and slid under the covers next to this incredible woman. Alan watched her as she slept, laying peacefully in repose and studied the beautiful face of this woman he loved. He brushed some hair out of her eyes and began to trace her lips with his tongue. As he did, her mouth formed an O and Alan let his tongue descend into her mouth in a sensual languid kiss.

Several seconds into the kiss he felt Erica shift and her arms slide around his back and head to pull him into a deeper kiss. As the kiss ended and Alan pulled back, Erica pulled herself tighter into Alan's shoulder and in a voice filled with love and intense emotion said.

"I've been such a fool all these years. I could've been waking up to kisses like this for four years and instead I threw those years away." Her tone was filled with remorse. "To think I almost lost you. Oh Alan, what can I do to make it up to you?"

"Baby I don't care about the past. The woman I fell in love with is here in my arms, and all I've ever wanted is to be able to love you with all my heart. So, what you can do to make it up to me is make sure we never ever go back to the way it was." Alan said.

Erica snuggled tightly into Alan's arms and agreed."I don't want to ever go back either. I want what we have here and now; and I want to move forward into this new life with you."

"Good. Erica, you're the only woman I've ever truly loved and we are going forward together. The next few days I'm going to take you on a journey of exploration, it's an exploration of you and there will be times that you feel uncomfortable and even times when you reach your limits. So here's what I want you to do. If you ever start feeling really uncomfortable about anything you say, "yellow light" and if you reach your limits you say,- "red light". Today I want to be all about Erica; Erica a sensual sexual being. What is she like? What makes her tick and what can we do to take my baby to the next step." Alan responded.

Alan looked at Erica, caressed her face and looked intensely into her eyes and said.

"Erica, the only way I know to help make sure this doesn't happen again is for both of us to understand what turns you on and that means the next several days are going to be exploring you, your sensual and sexual natures, what taboos you have and how we can make you comfortable with the very sexual person that you truly are."

Erica looked back now with love and trust in her eyes and said "Alan I want that very much. Everything that happened during the kidnapping turned me on intensely and I still don't fully understand what happened, but I know in the bottom of my heart I don't want to go back either. I want you to make love to me for the rest of my life and I want to be the best fantasy girl that I can be for you. With everything in my being, I want this."

"Think back to all of the things that have happened to you in the last few days and tell to me the top five things that made your pussy weep with excitement." Alan added.

"Well the first time was yesterday morning when you tied me to the bed and possessed me, took me and made me cum over and over." Erica said.

"Okay, let's break that down was it the bondage, when I kissed your body all over, when I ate your pussy, when I was inside you or when I came inside you."

Erica snuggled into Alan and said. "All of it ... but if you're looking for one piece, the most intense was when you were kissing me all over. However, the old me wouldn't have allowed you to do that if you hadn't tied me to the bed. So I guess the bondage was the most important piece, because it allowed me to feel everything else and that really ratcheted up the intensity of every feeling."

Alan told Erica to kneel in the middle of the bed, produced one of his ties, pulled her hands together in front of her and tied her hands tightly together. Then looked at her and said "how does that make you feel?"

Erica looked into his eyes and said "I feel a little quiver in my stomach and in my pussy."

Alan untied her hands and pulled her hands behind her and tied her hands tightly behind her. Then looked at her and said "how does that make you feel?"

Erica looked at Alan and he could see the heat and lust in her eyes as she said. "Oh, I feel tingly all over, my nipples got hard immediately, my pussy is clinching and it's getting hard to breathe."

Alan couldn't resist the tempting vision in front of him. He lifted her heavy breast to his mouth and began to suck and nibble on her nipples. Erica's breath caught and she let out a shuddering moan as her back bowed, thrusting her breasts into Alan's caresses and head fell back as she began a mantra of "Oh Gawd ... Oh Gawd ... Oh Gawd".

Alan lifted his head and sweetly kissed Erica's lips and then looking into her lust filled eyes, he said. "So the more helpless or the more exposed you feel, the more excited you get. Does that sound right, baby?"

Erica shuddered "Yes Alan. With my hands tied behind me I feel more vulnerable, open and available for you to use."

"Okay that's good, but just now you said you were available for me to use. Does that get you excited, being under my control, being used by me?"

"Oh yes, being helpless and having to accept everything that you do to me makes me quiver all over and it makes me so hot I can't stand it. But, when you grabbed my breast and just took it as yours I almost cummed. Oh Alan, right now I want you to throw me on the bed and shove your cock deep inside me. Take me please."

Alan grabbed her head and then claimed her mouth in a passionate kiss as the other hand on her breast began to pinch on her nipple. As the kiss went on and Erica began to quiver in his arms, Alan slid his hand down her body and then curled two fingers through her pussy lips and up into her pussy. Erica gasped into his kiss and her whole body shuddered with need.

Alan pulled away from her kiss and pulled his fingers from her pussy while looking into her eyes

Erica whimpered and said "Alan, please don't stop. Take me, make me cum."

Alan held her, looking at her, waiting for an answer and eventually Erica submitted this.

"Alan, I think I like being submissive and I need you to dominate me, to take me and show me that I belong to you. I also need the restraints to free me from my old self and to allow me to feel the love, passion and eroticism that having you dominate me, make me feel. Alan please take me, I desperately need you inside me."

Alan understood that this was a big step for Erica to come to this realization and then admit it. A huge step, and she needed a reward for this. Alan scooped her into his arms, nibbled on her nipples and then kissed his way up to her mouth and then aggressively and passionately kissed her. He continued kissing her till he ran out of breath and then robbed some air from her lungs as he kept kissing her. When Alan released her lips Erica was moaning, gasping, writhing in his arms with her back arched trying for nipple stimulation and her hips were hunching back and forth trying to feed her desperate and hungry pussy.

Alan laid Erica on her back with her bound hands trapped beneath her. Alan gazed at the stunningly beautiful woman he loved so much, writhing on the bed beneath him, begging for him to make love to her, and his heart filled, overflowing with love for her. Alan leaned over and lovingly caressed her beautiful face, which was currently twisted in desperate passionate need; then teasingly and softly he began kissing her face. Erica twisted her face trying to capture his lips and then in an anguished plea said.

"Oh Gawd Alan, don't tease me anymore. Take me, fuck me hard, claim me as yours."

"My beautiful sensitive submissive, I will do all of those things in due time, but some more teasing will make your orgasm all that more explosive." Alan answered.

With her hands trapped beneath her, Erica's shoulders were pulled back and those fabulous breasts were pulled tight, thrust high with her engorged hard nipples begging for attention. Her hands were underneath her butt pushing her hips upward presenting her pussy for his ravishment. Alan was determined to savor this moment and make her orgasm the most explosive yet.

Alan kissed down or her breasts leaving little nips and bites along the way. By the time he reached one of her nipples Erica was panting as her passion was pushed to the breaking point. He sucked her engorged nipple into his mouth and then with his tongue pushed it against his teeth and began to rake her sensitive nipple. Erica bowed her back to thrust her needy nipple deep into his mouth and gulping deep breaths as she felt the build for her massive cum. When Alan felt she was close to the edge of an explosion, he quickly released her nipple and began kissing around her other breast, not allowing her to peak.

Erica cried out in anguish, begging and pleading with Alan to let her finish and take her to heaven. As Alan felt her peak diminish slightly, he sucked the other nipple into his mouth and gave it the same treatment bringing her right up to the edge of her orgasm again. Once again he released her nipple and she was denied her cum. Each time Alan did this, the tension in her body mounted like a spring being wound tighter and tighter.

After his last cum denying tease, Alan jumped between her legs and started licking and sucking her labia, once again building her quickly to the edge. By this time Erica's body was shivering with need and her belly and legs were tight with tension from trying to feed Alan her pussy. Erica had lost the ability to make a coherent sentence and in between moans she would mutter her constant mantra "Oh Gawd ... Oh Gawd Please ... Oh Gawd". The only thing that mattered to her now was the hunger in her body that had to be sedated and this time when she reached her peak Alan pushed her over the edge.

When Erica reached her next peak Alan pressed two fingers into her pussy and grabbed her clit with his mouth and lightly bit it as he sucked on it. Every muscle in Erica's body locked in a quivering spasm of liberation and for several moments the only movement in Erica's body was her quivering breasts. Erica's whole body screamed in relief as the blissful orgasm swept her away. Her face, which moments ago was distorted in painful need was now frozen in a mask of orgasmic rapture, with her head thrown back and mouth wide open in a silent scream of ecstasy.

Her whole chest was beet red from the blood pumping hard through her body and as the first wave of her cum started to fade, her stomach muscles cramped in response to the tsunami in her pussy. By then however, Alan was already sliding his hard engorged cock into her rippling quim and before her massive cum had started to fade, Erica was climbing her peak to another massive orgasm. As Alan slammed all the way into Erica she blasted into another massive cum that behind her eyes looked like a fireworks display.

Alan never relented as he claimed his woman, his love and now his submissive. He kept driving his cock deep into Erica and the minute one orgasm would fade, the next another would begin and each one seemed to be getting more and more intense and powerful. Erica was quivering and shaking had taken on an almost spastic nature and it was then that Alan noticed Erica's eyes roll back into her head and she fainted. Her body however continued to quiver and shutter.

Even though he was still hard and buried in the love of his life, he pulled out and then cradled his love's limp yet quivering body in his arms and caressed and kissed her face until she came around. Alan untied her hands. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself tight against him as she began crying into his shoulder. Alan had no idea what was going on, so he just held her tightly and kissed her face. With her face wet with tears, she kissed her way up to his mouth and gave him a desperate almost clinging kiss as she trembled in his arms.

Alan pulled back from their kiss and wiped tears as they spilled from her eyes and questioned, "What's wrong baby?"

"Oh Alan, nothing is wrong. Everything is right." Erica looked down and saw Alan was still hard and she lifted her hips and pushed herself around so she could slide his still hard cock back inside her where it belonged. As she slid his cock deep inside her she quivered and said.

"I never knew this kind of bliss even existed and every time you make love to me, it gets better and better. When I finally realized that I am a submissive and I needed to give myself to you completely, it freed me. I fought against this all my life and all the feminists told me never to let a man have any control over me, and I believed them. For years I fought you in your attempts to love me. For four years I've been miserable and now I'm finally starting to see who I am and how I can be truly happy."

Erica began lifting herself up and lowering herself on Alan's cock and she rubbed her nipples across his chest as she moved up and down. As she continued talking, she would occasionally stop to quiver and moan as she felt Alan deep in her pussy.

"I need you. I need your love and I need you to show me how to love you. All these years I've been fighting who I am and it's only with your help and guidance that I've been able to find true love and happiness. I need you to teach me, to command me, to dominate me and show me how beautiful our love can truly be." Erica breathlessly continued.

Erica was moving faster up and down his cock and her nipples were slapping into Alan's chest. She was having a harder time speaking with her moans becoming more and more frequent. Alan could tell she was building up another orgasm, as was he, and this one was going to be more heart than body consuming.

"I've realized something else, but I can only do this because it's you, because I love and trust you. I could never give myself to anyone until you showed me the way. Alan, I love you with every fiber of my being and I want to give myself completely to you. I want to know the love, commitment and bliss that only you can bring my life, so take me Alan, claim me as yours because I give you all of me."

Erica's head was thrashing back and forth as she felt her orgasm building and as Alan grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and began to pound into her she felt his orgasm building with her. Erica felt the tingling begin as she clung tightly to the man she loved as he claimed her mouth with his, claimed her body with his strong arms and claimed her pussy with his cock firing jets of cum deep inside her. As Erica felt her man claiming her she blasted into orgasmic nirvana lost in a sea of his love.

They clung together as the orgasms peaked and receded, but they still clung to each other because the love they were feeling was still pulsing through their joined bodies. As their clinging kiss began to soften along with Alan's cock, they both realized that something magical happened today and as they gazed into each other eyes, the love they were feeling seemed to consume them both.

"Erica, I have never loved anyone but you and even during the bad times I've loved you with all my heart, but this incredible gift that you're offering me is beyond my wildest dreams. Yes, I will love you, honor you, cherish you, command you, dominate you and claim you as mine. You have always been my dream girl, my fantasy girl and now you're my dream and fantasy come to life; I love you Erica, with all that I am, I love you."

Alan laid Erica on the bed and then spooned her into his arms and for the next hour they lay basking in the glow of each other's love and later they softly and sweetly made love one more time. Alan's breakfast of cinnamon rolls had turned into a lunch of cinnamon rolls.

----

Alan was sitting at the kitchen table eating a cinnamon roll with a luscious naked woman sitting in his lap, and the fact that this was his wife made it that much more incredible. If you had told him that this was even remotely possible a week ago, he would've thought you were delusional. Here he sat with the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and she was naked in his lap. She was his wife whom he had spent the morning making love to. It truly didn't get any better than this.

Alan put his arm possessively around Erica's waist and pulled her tightly against his body and then kissed some of the cinnamon roll crumbs from her mouth. Somehow even the cinnamon rolls tasted better when being attached to Erica. He looked at Erica, saw her looking back at him with unabashed love and that completely committed look. This was something he'd never get tired of.

For many years Erica had steadfastly refused to give him a loving look or even tell him that she loved him, especially in public. Admitting that you loved someone else, or that anyone else had any kind of hold over you was an admission of weakness. At least that's what Erica had been told and believed, but now she realized that the exact opposite was true. You're stronger together than you ever are a part and truly loving someone with all that you are is very powerful. It frees you from worrying about what others think.

Alan felt like they needed to get back to their discovery of who this really sensual Erica was, so he said.

"Okay sweetheart, we've discovered that bondage is a huge turn on for you. So with all the other things that happened to you what excited you the most. What was number two?"