Erica's Journey of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He padded silently behind her and scooped her into his arms. She squealed and giggled as he began to rub his unshaven face against her sensitive neck, ultimately twisting in his arms to stop the torture by capturing his mouth with hers and kissing him till he stopped.

"Good morning, my sensual sexy kitchen creature." He whispered.

"Good morning back, my sexy breakfast hunter. Did you capture something to eat?" She queried.

"Oh yes I did. She is a very beautiful and sensual creature, incredibly tasty, especially with blueberries, but not very nutritious." Alan responded.

"Oh you meanie, you made my pussy gush when you said blueberries." She whimpered.

"Oh I'm sorry Baby, but since its gushing would you like for me to help clean you up." Alan said as he licked his lips.

Erica started giggling, pulling herself deeper into his arms and softly kissed his very sexy lips. "Oh I love you so much my sexy man and breakfast hunter."

"By the way my sexy kitchen creature, I love this gown, it's too beautiful to be a robe, but it doesn't hide anything and accentuates everything. You really do look stunning in it." Alan stated. "So anything else for breakfast besides you." Alan said as he began to nibble on Erica's neck.

Erica giggled and then moaned, eagerly twisting in his arms, presenting more of her neck to his voracious mouth and then whispered. "Oh Alan you know I can't think straight when you do that. Oh God I love the things you do to me. Promise me you'll never stop loving me like this."

"I promise. You know I can't ever stop. You're the love of my life and I'll never stop loving you. Why ... Are you worried about something?" Alan queried.

"I was thinking a lot last night and I think I want to find out about what Playboy wants. I know now that I am an exhibitionist and every time you take me out I feel everyone's eyes caressing me and I get so turned on. I love the way they all undress me with their eyes and ogle me; I get so excited and I want for you to take me right there so I can show them how much I love you. I think modeling and a nude shoot would be even more exciting, but I can't do this without you. The only thing that scares me is that it might hurt us and I never want that. You're my life, my love, my teacher, my passion, my everything and I couldn't go on without you." Erica explained.

"I was thinking a lot about it too and while I have no doubt you would be a spectacular centerfold and an incredible model, I'm still not sure how I feel about millions of people seeing you nude and I'm worried. So far I've been there to protect you, keep you safe and I've made sure you're in safe places and I'm always next to you in case something goes wrong. A lot of this will be out of my hands with Playboy. So if we do this and you think something is off, we bale out as fast as we can ... agreed."

Alan carried Erica over to the couch and sat down with her in his lap. Erica twisted around, straddled his legs so that she was face to face and after a quick kiss laid her head on his chest. She wrapped her arms around him, pulled herself tight against his chest and held on to the best thing that ever happened to her. She sat up so she could see his eyes when they talked.

"Baby, tell me the truth. I've hurt you so much in the past, but now I know how much I really do love you and I want to make up for it. Please tell me, because if this hurts you in any way I won't do it. You're my life, not this. I can't lose you. I'll die if I don't have you." She cried and Alan could see tears starting to collect in her eyes.

"The truth is I don't know Sweetheart. All I know is my gut says it is a bad idea, but baby if you want to find out I will call him so we can see what he wants. Just remember this, I loved you during the bad times, I'm crazy in love with you now and I will always love you. No matter what happens good or bad if we face it together as a couple, as one heart and one mind, no one will ever be able to separate us or hurt us." Alan responded.

Alan picked up the business card from the table and looked at it; Jonathan Hanson VP of talent for Playboy Enterprises. With Erica kissing his face, Alan picked up a phone, put it on speaker and dialed.

"Mr. Hanson's office." The pleasant voice answering the phone proclaimed.