Erica's Journey of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her reactions told Alan that all he had to do is barely touch her and she would be exploding into space once again. So he pushed two fingers into her red, inflamed and soaked pussy, then sucked her clit into his mouth, as he began to gently worry it with his tongue, Erica's body once again exploded into a massive cum. This time her body was frozen and stiff as the orgasm locked all of her body in a rigid muscle clamping explosion of bliss. Alan kept up his clit play until Erica fainted and slumped, wilted in the passenger seat with none of her muscles responding to her commands.

Alan buckled her seat belt around her limp body and climbed into the driver seat, taking his woman to their house where he could finish what he started. He'd given up on the mall idea and right now he wanted to stretch out her pleasure as long as he could and in addition his cock desperately wanted to participate. During the drive home, Alan would curl his fingers inside her slot and keep her quivering body still on the edge.

As Alan pulled into the garage, Erica's eyes were open and she was looking at him lovingly through passion glazed eyes. Alan had promised her a night to remember and while he had a good start, he still had lots of things to do to his love slave for the night. He went around to her side of the car and opened the passenger door. As he knelt next to her, he could see her eyes watching him, pleading for him to make love to her. Her lips were quivering as she was trying to say something, but Alan had an agenda of his own as he undid the clasp holding her vest closed. He peeled it back, exposing her breasts, then aggressively sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and began to scrape it with his teeth and tongue.

Erica's eyes closed in her head, rolled back and she began to whimper and moan. Her lust fevered body was shaking with desire and all of her skin was one sensitive sexual organ. Her mouth fell open and during her whimpering, she said a few words that made him redouble his efforts.

"Oh God, Alan, oh, oh God, oh Alan, please God Alan, make me yours, love me, oh God Alan, please love me now."

Alan unbuckled her seat belt, pulled her into his arms and carried her into the house. She automatically wrapped her arms around Alan's neck with her face pressed into his shoulder, with each step stirring the balls inside her and keeping her sensitized and on the verge of another massive orgasm. Alan gently laid her on the bed and stripped her vest and skirt, leaving her a naked quivering mass of very succulent woman flesh ready to be devoured.

Alan quickly stripped out of his clothes and lay down next to the woman he adored. He pulled her into his arms. She was shaking like she had been in a freezer for hours. She laid her head on his chest and kept whispering her mantra of "Alan, Oh Alan, Please, oh Alan, Please." Alan began lovingly caressing her belly then moved up to her breasts where she almost by instinct thrust her breasts into his hands. He grabbed her nipple and she gasp and moaned "Yes, oh God Yes, Oh Alan Yes."

He aggressively kissed down to her pussy, where he gave her long licks from her tightly stretched ass hole to the top of her clit. Her hips started rocking up and down, demonstrating her desperate need and Alan took the hint as he slid two fingers into her tight cunt to play with the balls still vibrating inside her and kept them rubbing her g-spot with her hips and legs shaking in response. When Alan claimed her clit, Erica arched off the bed with only her head and feet touching the covers.

Erica screamed Alan's name until she had no breath left and then her mouth opened and closed silently, paying homage to the man playing her body like a marionette . Erica couldn't believe the blissful euphoria she was feeling; as a hard cum would hit, her body would spasm and clinch in response, but in between she was floating on a blissful cloud of Alan's love that enveloped and protected her.

Erica had lost count of the number of cums when Alan finally pulled the Ben-Wa-Balls from her sensitive, swollen and inflamed pussy. As he held the implements of his erotic torture in his hand, gazed at the women he loved, he saw that her body was bathed in perspiration; every muscle in her torso seemed pumped up and distended from all the hard unrelenting orgasms. Her breasts were shaking from her hard gulping breathes as well as the orgasms and her nipples were more distended than he could ever remember seeing. Her hair was disheveled, wet with perspiration as it stuck to her neck and shoulders.

It was her face that really blew him away. Her mouth was slack jawed in her disbelieve over the unrelenting fanatical loving hunger that Alan had poured into her body. Likewise, her eyes were wide in both disbelief and awe, but there was something else, love above all else, but there was a loving pride in the way he dominated her, a pride that she belonged to him, the desire for him to never stop dominating her, and she wanted more.

Alan kissed his way up her body and when his lips grazed hers, he whispered in a harsh growling voice. "Your mine now, you will always be mine and I shall take what's mine." As he said this, Erica's eyes lit up with love, pride and desire for him to once again dominate her.

Alan began to rub the head of his cock through her drenched pussy lips lubricating it in preparation for sinking his cock into her silky out-of-control pussy. Erica threw her head back as he rubbed over her clit with his cock and the tremors started again as she felt the euphoric rush seize her. Alan put the head of his cock into her pussy lips and began to sink into his one and only love. As she felt him start to enter her, Erica screamed for him to take her, possess her, make her his and she needed him inside her.

As Alan entered Erica, both of them realized what the butt plug was going to do. She was incredibility tight and despite her gushing lubrication Alan was having to push hard to claim her with his cock. Erica felt a moment of pain as Alan finally pushed inside her and then she felt the strongest rush of euphoric bliss she had ever felt. Erica screamed her joyous rapture as Alan stretched and filled her already overly sensitized cunt .

"ALAN, OH GOD, OH GOD ALAN, SO BIG, OH GOD SO BIG, SO GOOD, WO WONDERFUL, OH MY GOD, MORE ... OH GOD MO MORE, GIVE ME MORE."

As Erica felt his cock scraping across and stretching her g-spot, she felt her cum rush to claim her like a tsunami crashing against a shore and she was swept away in a sea of bliss. Her arms and legs were thrashing in the mist of spastic euphoria. Alan had learned from Mike, slowly descending, stretching and teasing all the pleasure receptors in her g-spot, clit and vaginal channel with his goal to keep her adrift on her sea of rapture without causing her any pain.

Erica had never felt anything like this. With her ass and pussy both stuffed, she was losing her mind with the pleasure rocking her body to its core. Then Alan hit her cervix with his belly smashing against her clit, the combination rocketing her to the heavens encased in a fireball of ecstasy . Her body contorted in jubilation lead by her spasming stomach muscles that by now were locked in a hard six-pack of exultation.

Alan didn't know how much of this he could stand, his cock trapped in a tight, rippling satin vise. As he pulled back to her pussy lips, he began to stroke her clit as well to keep her in her sea of rapture. Erica felt like he was turning her pussy inside out when he pulled back, but it only increased the depth of her cum. As Alan began to build a rhythm, Erica kept feeling waves of buffeting pleasure pushing her further into her rapturous sea. Then the butt plug moved and Alan started a rhythm, pushing in with his cock while he pulled on the plug. The combination sent Erica into another bone cracking cum that locked her body into a rigid, muscle frozen statue.

Even in her frozen state Alan continued to slowly pound into her vise like pussy, but as he felt her muscle begin to relax and her orgasm ease he pulled the butt plug all the way out of her ass. He felt her entire body shake, then tighten and go limp as she fainted. Alan stayed buried deeply against her cervix and he stroked and kissed her face to bring her back and when her lust glazed eyes opened, he saw her love beaming back at him he pulled his cock from her pussy and began to slide it into her ass.

Alan leaned over, began to lovingly and thoroughly kiss Erica tempting mouth, and then whispered passionately. "God I love you so very much Baby and now everything you have belongs to me."

Erica's lust glazed eyes still poured her love into Alan's soul and as she felt his staff of love forcing its way into her ass, her mouth fell open in a gasping breath. Despite the day spent stretching her brown star, Alan felt huge as he began to plough into her virgin ass hole and Erica sunk her fingernails into Alan's arms. She let out a hissing breath laden with pain, pleasure and a passionate need.

"Oh Alan it's so big. Go slow please ... Oh God I want you, I need you in me, but go slow."

Alan pushed two fingers upside down inside Erica's still clinching pussy so that his fingers could rub her g-spot and his thumb her clit, at the same time began nibbling on her neck just as the head of his cock popped through her sphincter into her ass. Immediately Erica's pain stopped, but the huge stretching and full feeling in her ass kept on, but with all the stimulation any pain was forgotten as over whelming pleasure took its place.

Erica's gasps and hisses turned into gulps of air and moans of ever increasing pleasure and her hips began their erotic dance trying to get more of everything Alan was giving her. Alan moved his lips to her breasts where he began to nip, suck and tease her already engorged and sensitive nipples. As Erica began to writhe and shake with desire beneath him ,Alan redoubled his efforts to bring her to one last climax before he bathed her backside in his cum.

Erica was looking at him with her loving green eyes glazed from a full day of passionate fulfillment, but still wanting more. She began to whisper. "Alan, oh Alan, Oh God I love you. I'm yours forever. Oh God I love you, Oh Alan, Oh Baby I love you." Even with their Master / Slave roles still playing, it was also a husband and wife, madly in love with each other; pouring all their love into the only person each cared about. They were both at the pinnacle of the physical expression of their love for each other

Alan was pounding into her ass now and every thrust pounded his fingers into her pussy and his thumb into her clit. Each thrust pushed Erica higher and higher, winding up her spring in preparation for her release. Alan felt the boiling in his balls and knew he couldn't hold back any more. With two hard and fast thrusts, he planted his cock deep in her bowels and started firing long ropes of his thick cum inside her, claiming her virgin ass as his.

At the same moment, Erica's erotically tensioned body shattered in a fiery orgasm that lit up her brain and heart in a supernova of incredible rapture. All Erica's bodily functions stopped except for her heart that beat for Alan. As her body clinched, twisted and bucked beneath Alan, all Erica felt was the overpowering love for Alan and the euphoria that went with it. As the orgasm started to release, Erica felt something she hadn't felt in a while; satisfaction, fulfillment and contentment. Alan had quelled the hunger and the need. With her body still shaking, Erica wrapped her arms around Alan and pulled him tight, needing to feel his warmth, his love and his arms surrounding her and in her contentment, she fell fast asleep.

Erica slept exhausted and dreamless for fifteen hours only waking when she felt Alan's hands softly and lovingly caressing her. Even as she woke, she kept her eyes closed, reveling in his loving caresses and purring happily. As Alan listened to her purr, he knew she was awake and faking her sleep; so he kissed her as a smile crossed her lips. However, her eyes stayed closed so he switched from loving caresses to tickling.

Erica screamed when he started tickling her and she bounded out of bed, standing beside the bed, arms akimbo in mock anger." That's no way to wake up the woman you love." she said in mock anger just before she burst into laughter.

Alan joined in the laughter; stood wrapping his arms around her and holding her till only smiles were left. Erica pulled away and stood facing Alan.

"Oh Alan, of all the crazy passionate things we've done lately, last night was definitely in the top three. I'm still tingling inside; the only thing missing was the exhibitionism or a crowd watching, but there was some of that at the law offices and diner. I would love to be your love slave for a long time to come."

Alan pulled her into his arms and with a mock menacing growl said. "What makes you think you'll ever stop being my love slave." Then he gave her ass a teasing little loving swat.

Erica giggled then pushed hard with her legs, catching Alan off guard as he tumbled backwards onto the bed with Erica on top grinning seductively. "Maybe you should collar me so everyone will know that I belong to you." she said right before she kissed him.

Alan rolled over on top of Erica and started nibbling on her neck, something he knew drove her crazy and as she started to moaned seductively, he switched tactics and began tickling her. In mid moan, Erica burst into peals of laughter, squirming in his grasp, trying to (but not very hard) get free of the playful tickling. Alan stopped for a second, staring at the stunning woman that he loved more than anything and he said lovingly. "Maybe we can do something about that my incredible love slave."

Then he kissed her and resumed tickling her. For the next hour, they touched, kissed and played in the bed, deepening the feelings for each other. Ultimately, their rumbling stomachs forced them out of bed.