Family Gatherings Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish's door was closed, however, we could hear the very obvious sounds of people fucking coming from inside. We listened closely; there were at least three people in there. We couldn't really make out who, but we could tell it was at least two women and one guy. We stepped back from the door, our faces a little flush with excitement. Despite everything that had already happened that morning, something about listening to people fuck always seems to excite.

The girls were heading back downstairs as we moved towards the front door; they also looked a little flush with excitement. Beth tilted her head towards the front door and we all left.

"Trish's door was closed but it sounded like at least three people were in there having a good time." Beth said to the girls. They grinned and giggled.

"That would be Trish, Ron and Cindy then. Craig's door was open a crack so we could see that Alicia was enjoying both Craig's and Connor's attention. And I got the impression it wasn't the first time either." Denise reported in before the girls started to giggle again.

"Well, it's nice to see we're not the only ones enjoying ourselves." I said and stepped out of the way before David's punch could reach me. "Why don't we go have lunch while the others finish up? I've had plenty to eat this morning, yet somehow I'm still very hungry." I wasn't quick enough to dodge Beth's punch. I grunted and then grunted again when Denise made contact with my other arm.

"Come on, let's have lunch and maybe have a chat as well."

We headed back to our cottage and Beth and Cathy quickly went about making sandwiches for everyone, David and I got drinks while the girls set the table. A few minutes later we were all sitting. Lunch started out very quiet, which was rather unusual for Beth's family. Everyone seemed to be very self-conscious all of a sudden. Every now and again it looked like someone was going to speak up and then they quickly went back to eating. It was exactly what I feared would happen. Thankfully, Denise came to the rescue.

"So Mom, who do you think tastes better, Katie or Melanie?" Denise asked innocently just as Cathy was taking a drink of water. Cathy coughed at the question, spraying David and causing the rest of us to break out laughing. Suddenly the tension in the room disappeared.

"Now honey, you know I don't play favorites. Maybe you should ask your father?" David responded by throwing a dinner roll at Cathy, causing more laughter.

"That's hardly fair dear, besides, I think you taste best." David responded artfully, causing the Cathy to roll her eyes and the girls to give a little 'ahhh!'

Lunch quick dissolved into a variety of jokes and jibes, sarcastic comments and snarky replies, just the way we like it. We chatted and joked for an hour or so before the rest of the family showed up. That prompted a whole other round of comments and conversations. Apparently the group in the other cottage had been over to visit us earlier in the day. I guess our activities inspired what we saw before lunch. In amongst all the joking though there were a couple of more serious moments. Two in particular are worth mentioning.

David and Trish admitted to their affair 19 years ago, and that Clarke was David's son. Apparently Ron already knew as well. It would seem that he had similar encounter with Trish about 13 years ago. This surprised everyone except for Cindy, whom Ron had told. It also upset Beth a little, she felt very left out all of a sudden.

The other meaningful conversation was to lay out the ground rules for the rest of the week. Basically it was anything goes, with whomever was willing, no jealousy, no recriminations and no secrets. For the married folks (and Craig and Alicia), the other rule was that either their partner had to be present (even if not participating) or had to know ahead of time what was happening (a slight change from our earlier thoughts). We all agreed that it could be easy for someone to have their feelings hurt and to cause grief within the family. So if at any time anyone became uncomfortable with what was happening we would stop.

The bottom line was that we all agreed keeping the family together and strong was more important than our immediate satisfaction. Everyone agreed, so the next order of business was to decide what to do with the rest of the day.

"I think the Trish, David, Ron and I need to spend a little time alone together. It would seem some of us started on this path quite a long time ago. Personally, I feel the need to reconnect with my brothers and sister." Beth said quietly.

"That sounds like a great idea. You have my full permission to do whatever you want my love." I said before leaning over to give Beth a kiss. Cathy and Cindy agreed as well. "So, since these four will be occupied for the next little while, what should the rest of us do?" That prompted a number of rather explicit suggestions, and a few that didn't include the risk of jail time as well.

Eventually we agreed on going to play an outdoor laser tag that was just a few kilometers down the road. Cathy and Cindy decided to stay behind at the other cottage. It was 2:30 by the time we finally left to play laser tag. We took Trish's van so that all 7 of us could travel together. The 15 minute trip was filled with thrash talk as we tried to sort out teams. As you could imagine, it ended up being guys versus girls. Needless to say that put the guys at a serious disadvantage.

Not just that it would be 4 girls versus 3 guys, but the fact that both Denise and Katie use to teach marksmanship with air cadets and both do biathlon and Alicia was a gunner in the army reserves. Despite that, once the challenge was made, there was no way the guys could back down. The only other thing to determine was what the victor would get. That got settled pretty quickly, the winner would get an orgasm from each member of the losing team, by whatever manner the winner wanted. The caveat being that the loser didn't get to cum until the winners had received their reward.

By the time we got to the laser tag area it had started to rain lightly, but no one was going to back out though because of a little rain. I didn't mind at all because both Alicia and Katie had white tops on and neither looked to be wearing a bra. My thoughts of a wet t-shirt contest were quickly doused by the gear we had to wear. The vest covered your chest and back with the gun connected to it. Normally each gun was set-up with 99 shots; however, we had the attendant adjust the girls down to 75. That way each team got roughly 300 shots.

We decided that the winning team would be whichever team had the most hits and that we would play for 30 minutes or until everyone's shots were depleted. Connor, ever in search of being fair, also said that if the girls won by 3 shots or fewer, we would consider it a tie as they had three more shots than us. Let's just say that wasn't going to be an issue.