Family Honour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shiva, You filled my heart with love and my cunt with your monstrous cock. You filled the void in me, fulfilled me and gave me such a wonderful unbelievable life time experience, made me forget everything, the pain, the agony, the grief and the sorrow of losing my son. I feel happy. Nothing else matters in this world except you for me now. I experienced pure heavenly pleasure perhaps banal, carnal and animalistic pleasure akin to nirvana. It may be an unpardonable sin to experience such pleasure on this day in the eyes of other people. I do not care even if I go to hell for committing this sin having forbidden sex with you on this day.

I do not care if the whole world calls me an immoral unethical selfish slut. I experienced unimaginable, the ultimate, abandoned uncontrollable blissful pleasure akin to nirvana of highest level, which I never thought even in dreams that such happiness and pleasure is plausible to experience during sex. It is strange we had to meet second time in these circumstances. Would this experience perhaps have been more pleasurable if our mating and fucking happened in otherwise normal circumstances. I think, It is most definitely the pleasure experienced with you now is more intensified because it happened especially today. I do not hesitate to admit such a thought, even if it is called kinky, sexual obsession or abnormal behavior. I am supposed to be crying sitting next to my son's body. Every one expect me to do so. Instead, I enjoyed being thoroughly fucked by you. My mind is filled with pleasure instead of pain. My mind, body and soul is occupied by you, filled by you, owned by you and devoured by you. You have shown me that fucking can be powerful and pleasurable beyond words can express and make me forget grief of losing my son. You not only fucked me to console but also gave me divine pleasure akin to nirvana and moksha. I submitted and surrendered myself to you happily.

People may think I am cruel not feeling sad for losing my son. I am sad that my son did not have such beautiful experience and such heavenly pleasures with his young beautiful and sexy wife. Perhaps he never had such intense pleasure in his life. Do you know, what could be the plausible reason for my son to end his life?

"I don't know, Amma."

Padma said, 'Can you believe that he could not enter his wife's virgin cunt and fuck her the first night and thereafter. She is still a virgin'.

'Is she?' I said surprisingly, I did not think of this possibility.

Shiva, 'Yes. She is now a beautiful, sexy, young and virgin widow. It is the truth that my son did not and could not fuck his wife. It seems that he tried but could not get his cock up and fucked his wife. His inability to fuck his virgin wife must have caused him to take such a drastic decision. He was not like you. I wish he was a man like you with vigor and virility and had such a monstrous cock like yours so big, beautiful, and virile and fucked his wife. I wish you were my son. You would have fucked and deflowered her virgin cunt so thoroughly on the first night and made her pregnant by now'

I said, "Amma If I were your son, I would not have married any other girl," I said.

"Why, Shiva", she asked taking my already erect and hard cock in her hands, stroking it. 'Any girl or woman would be happy to have this beautiful big long thick gigantic and monstrous cock. Even If I were your mother you need a girl to fuck. Your monstrous gigantic cock is erect and ready again. It seems your cock is always ready.

"If you were my mother, why do I need any other girl? I would have married you and fucked you, Amma"

You would have married me, even if I were your own mother? Do you love me and like me so much? Shiva You could have definitely fucked me without marrying me. You need not have to marry a woman to fuck her. Do you like me so much to marry me and make me your wife, she said, toying with her managalsutra. I am fascinated to think you would have tied mangalsutra to me. I am thinking how happy and pleasurable it would have been to be your wife.

Yes, Amma, I said, I have not seen any other girl as beautiful and sexy as you are. You are a beautiful sexy and lovely erotic sex goddess. I would have been happy to have you as my mother and wife.

Shiva, I am very happy, excited, enthralled and thrilled to hear your intense love and desire for me that you would have married me, even if I were your mother. You cannot marry me if I were your own mother. Our Society does not accept such an incestuous taboo marriage. Though it is the greatest utmost unpardonable sin and taboo, you would have fucked me. The society cannot object, if they do not know. I would have enjoyed the utmost sinful taboo and incestuous fucking relationship with you as my son immensely. You would have been my permanent resident stud son and secret lover fucking me daily. We would have been living happily in sin like a husband and wife enjoying secretly. To the society, we would have been loving and caring mother and son living together. If you were my son You would have fucked me from an early age, from the age you could get your cock up to fuck me. I would have been the happiest and luckiest mother fucked by a horny stud son like you. I would have become your kept woman and lifelong secret mistress. I would not have allowed you to marry any other girl. You could have impregnated me and produced many children by now. I would have been the happiest mother nursing your many children, breastfeeding you along with our children as long as possible.

I am curious to know at what age your cock was ready to fuck my dear lover. I envy your mother who had the opportunity to bathe you, clean your cock and kiss you while you were a child and growing up.

'Amma, I do not exactly remember. Ever since my childhood my cock has been ready most probably even at the age of seven or eight. I said, Amma, do you want me to be both your son and lover?'

She said, 'Yes Shiva, why should I allow you to fuck some other girl or woman, if you were my own son? I have every right as a mother to enjoy your youthful energetic virile fucking. I would have been the happiest and luckiest mother to have a handsome stud son with such a monstrous cock as big as horse's cock. I would have been happy to see your cock growing up to become a stud and stallion man with such colossal, huge, humongous, gargantuan, gigantic massive, monstrous cock and be ready to fuck me. I would have been sucking your cock from your young age while giving bath. Why should I allow you to fuck and give to other woman such incredible pleasures?

Shiva, When you saw me first time during the marriage of my son, I remember you looking at me with intense love and burning desire, as if you wanted to fuck me. I was captivated and enamored by your hungry looks. I was besotted, Infatuated, smitten and was madly in love with you. I was bewitched, beguiled, charmed, enchanted, enraptured, enthralled, entranced, fascinated, and love-struck by you. I was head over heels for you. I was under the spell of you, consumed with desire for you. I had wet dreams thinking about you.

Shiva, During my sn's wedding ceremony You were not looking at me as mother, that too your best friend's mother but were looking as if you want to have me, disrobe me, enter me, eat me, devour me and fuck me. I was overwhelmed to see your cock bulge in your pants. You flirted with me. You praised my beauty looking at me from top to bottom, every inch of my body with penetrating eyes. I am curious to know what you saw in me the very first time, elder to you and of your mother's age, to make you want me, desire me and fuck me. Did you think I am an easily available slut and whore.

Padma, 'My first thought when I saw you was that you are a sexy and horny fertile woman who is at her peak sexually. Here is the woman I want to fuck now. I remember our first meeting as if it had happened yesterday. It was fatal attraction, admiration, infatuation, desire and love at first sight. An intense mutual desire communicated between us when I saw you first time in your house. I felt that we have known each other for a long time, perhaps for so many lives. I felt you are mine. You belong to me.'

You were wearing a pure silk red and gold color sari with broad heavy gold zari border. I remember your large kajal lined expressive beautiful inviting eyes looking at me. Your extra-large big huge hung voluminous conical pendulous heavy breasts proudly and visibly extending out of blouse and sari.

Your beautiful long thick jet-black lustrous silky smooth shinning silky hair neatly parted in the middle, arranged in a thigh length braid adorned with gold hairpins on side. Your wide bewitchingly thick braid with neat loops fastened just below your protruding big arse with matching color hair band and left loose reaching mid thighs and adorned with beautifully arranged long jasmine flower threads oscillating and swinging harmoniously with your huge breasts and big arse cheeks provocatively and seductively as you walk.

You were wearing a glittering diamond nose stud, gorgeous gold chain held by a hook at the center parting of the hair with the diamond studded gold pendant falling on the center of the forehead just above the stone studded dark red bindhi. Your beautiful neck adorned with a diamond collar necklace. A diamond pendant on a thick wide gold necklace chain beyond your breasts, a heavy gold rope design mangala sutra, a gold chain with a heart shaped diamond studded pendant was resting in between your breasts. Another gold long multi layered step chain hung on your front up to navel swinging rhythmically as you walk. You were wearing beautiful glittering diamond studded hanging earrings. Two gold ear step chains interlinked in a criss-cross pattern extending to the both sides of hair hooked with precious stone studded hairpins.

You were wearing diamond studded gold armlets and hands full of gold and matching colored bangles, gold and diamond rings on your slender long beautiful fingers. You were also wearing a beautiful gold precious stone studded wide waist band around your thin waist, a gold key chain tucked in the sari on the side below your beautiful flashing deep navel, ornamental gold two sari brooches connected with three layer long chain and pin, and series of heavy precious stone studded gold brooches at the end of sari pallu to weigh it down. You were wearing a V-neck deep low and wide cut short sleeve backless blouse. The blouse was cut so deep from the front to expose your chest lines in the front and is backless from behind to give a sexy look flaunting your curves catching all the eyeballs in the party. Your beautiful feet decorated with intricate design mehindi, gold anklets and diamond studded silver toe rings. I could have licked your feet if there was an opportunity and time.

You were the only woman who dressed so sexily and boldly in the wedding ceremony. All the gold, precious stones and diamond studded elaborate jewelry complimented your natural beauty. I told you that night that you were looking like a bride. You were looking like a rich beautiful sexy long haired love Goddess descended from heaven to grace the marriage ceremony moving around exuding divine feminine charm, beauty and sexuality. I noticed women were looking at you with admiration, appreciation and envy looking at your beauty and men looking at you with desire.

I thought I should marry you. I know it is not possible. I thought I would have married your daughter or younger sister resembling you. You were looking like a divine beautiful sexy Kama Goddess.

Oh! Shiva, I would have been happy to have you as my son-in-law or brother-in-law. You remember me so well, and all those minute details of jewelry I was wearing.

Amma, "the image of you permanently etched in my mind and scent of your body aroma is still fresh in my mind. I inhaled aphrodisiac aroma of your sweat stained armpits when you lifted your hands.'

Shiva, I did notice that you smelled my armpits. You are so naughty to smell my armpits. Many a time I deliberately lifted my hands to allow you to smell my sweaty armpits. You were so naughty you almost licked my armpits and smelling.

Padma, I wanted to remove your blouse and lick your armpits smelling with female body scent. I do remember, it was love, infatuation, intense, fatal and irresistible attraction and desire at first sight. I knew it was indecent to look at you being my best friend's mother.

You knew it was indecent. But you never left me for a second. You were always looking at me or standing beside me touching my body whenever and wherever possible. I even felt your hard cock pressing my arse.

Padma, The moment I looked at you I felt I own you. I could not take off my eyes even for a moment from you. All through the marriage ceremony, I never missed an opportunity to be around you, watching you, admiring you, appreciating and drinking your beauty. I wanted to feel and touch you. I touched your midriff as if it was inadvertent action whenever possible. I inhaled your body aroma standing behind you and smelled your intoxicating sweat stained armpits. I wanted to talk to you in privacy but mostly you were busy with so many relatives and guests around. I could only talk to you in the crowd. For me, there was no opportunity to express my admiration, desire and intense love and true feelings to you in privacy. I tried to communicate my intense feelings of love and desire with you mostly by looking at you. I knew you understood, noticed my attention, love and desire for you. I also wanted that you create an opportunity for us for a private meeting, knowing that it was not possible for you being bridegroom's mother.

Shiva, 'You expressed and conveyed your desire for me very well in words and in action. I even felt your hard cock against my ass, as if you wanted to penetrate my ass hole.'

Padma, You reciprocated with bewitchingly inviting beautiful sexy smiles and encouraging me silently. I felt you are mine and you belong to me. You were born for me. I wanted to fuck you. My desire was so intense that my cock was hard and erect and I pressed your ass with my hard cock.

Shiva, I remember when you came to me, and said, 'You are lovely and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You are looking like a bride'. I blushed, felt overwhelmed, very much happy and excited to hear such intense adorable compliments praising my beauty from an young handsome hunk and my dream man. I was also surprised you said that to me, your best friend's mother so confidently and daringly without hesitation as if I am your lover. Though I was bit surprised, I was happy, pleasantly surprised and delighted that you found me the most beautiful woman despite the fact there were so many beautiful desirable young sexy girls and married women of all ages flocking around you.

Padma, no other girl or woman attracted me except you.

Shiva, I have seen young girls and women giggling and looking at you obviously interested in you and trying to flirt with you shamelessly. However, I was thrilled, disregarding all the attention from the girls and women, you did not leave me and followed me oblivious of so many people around. Shiva, If you paid so much attention as you showed on me, You could have fucked any girl or woman you want on that night. Some of them were ready and available for you.

Padma, But I wanted only you.

Shiva, I still remember as if it happened yesterday, you were always following me, flirting with me openly all through the wedding ceremony and later. You smelled and inhaled me standing beside or behind me. I could feel your breath on my neck, shoulders and face. You were so confident that I would not say no to you and trying to woo me with your charm and chivalry. You said that I was more beautiful than the all the young girls there. In group photos during reception, you were standing beside me closely, placing your hand around my waist as if you were my husband. My sister and mother also observed us and while looking at wedding album said, 'you both were looking like incurable romantic lovers having an ongoing steamy affair. I did not realize then that body chemistry and attraction between us was so apparent and visible to others. Some might have assumed that you must have been fucking me.

You never left my thoughts since that day. You entered my mind, my thoughts, my soul and my dreams and have been thinking of you always since then. My desire for you increased day by day and has been waiting to be in your arms and to be possessed by you. I have been feeling like a young girl falling in love for the first time in her life with her dream man. Since that day, I could not think of anything else except you while awake or asleep. You have been always in my thoughts, in me, and around me. You have occupied me. You possessed me.

'You are really lovely, beautiful, sexy and exciting slut, Amma,' I said stroking her big hard jutting brown nipples with my tongue and fingers. Her breasts became engorged and her nipples grew bigger and harder. You have such big extra-large beautiful bouncing firm huge hanging breasts Amma,' I said.

I noticed your looks especially at my breasts. She smilingly replied, 'Ever since my teen age men always looked at my extra-large breasts. I knew you were looking at my huge breasts in the first encounter as if you wanted to suck and eat them. I would have offered them to you then, had there been an opportunity and time. You are the first man I want to offer my breasts to suck when you looked at them with desire'.

She said, 'truly, I was romantically and sexually attracted to you when you first saw me and I wanted you to fuck me. That was the first time I felt so much happy as a woman that a man desired me to fuck me, but the circumstances, the occasion and the presence of other people being around and so many other factors prevented me to express my love for you. I involuntarily without any hesitation reciprocated when you were flirting. Though I was busy attending to the guests, you did not leave me. I did not want you to be away from me even for a moment. You were naughty. You brushed against my breasts, touched my hips, and put your arms around my waist. I knew your desires and obvious intentions and I felt happy. You were praising my long hair and you even counted the number of loops in my braid, which surprised me to such extent that how keenly you were observing me. The mutual desire and fatal attraction between us was undoubtedly evident. It was the first time in my life, I experienced such an intense fatal attraction to a man, that too my son's friend. It was a pleasurable surprise to my own self. My long dormant sexual desires surfaced.

I was like a musical instrument, kept unattended, unused for a long time, you opened the cover, dusted cleaned and started playing my strings tuning beautiful melodies and ragas. I wanted you to play with my body. I wanted you to take me in your arms, hug me, cuddle me, kiss me, enter me, open me, occupy me, and fuck me. I felt you were the man I have been dreaming about all my life since I was girl. I thought, finally I found my man to whom I belong. I asked you to come again during the holidays with my son because I want you to fuck me. I have been waiting eagerly to meet you and be fucked by you. I had dreams of you overpowering me and seducing me and sometimes even forcing to fuck me.' I enjoyed all my dreams. I was imagining that you would take me by force if I refuse.

Shiva, "why did you not hug me, take me into your arms, kiss me and fuck me on that night? You should have fucked me on that night. I was ready and available for you.'

Padma, I knew you were ready but not available on that night. You were busy surrounded by so many guests and performing various wedding rituals. I wanted to kiss you and fuck you desperately but controlled myself. I took your hands in my hands, and I took you her long braid in my hands on that night. Padma, There were so many guests around you. I really wanted to fuck you that night. If you were not bride groom's mother I would have dragged you to a room and fucked you.'