First Time With Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’ll teach you to dare me,” she whispered in my ear “you’d better not give me a hard time about this later”

“I wouldn’t dare,” I answered

The balance of power had shifted slightly now and she knew it.

She broke away from me and sat back into her chair, she lifted her fingers to her mouth wet the tips then looking down returned her fingers to the tip of his cock, still not looking at him she turned towards the screen and closed her eyes.

If he had been waiting for any encouraging signs then he had them now. Now probably torn between touching Anne’s pussy and laying back and having his knob fondled, he reached down to undo the button on his jeans, lifted himself up a little and slid them down to just above his knees. His knob sprung fully into view. He reached across with his left hand and started to rub his middle finger against the general region of Anne’s clit. His right hand was pumping his dick, just bellow Anne’s fingers.

She shuddered to a climax almost instantly. He carried on rubbing; taking his lead I slid my jeans past my knees for easier access. This enabled her to use both her hands on me; her right hand was wrapped round the base of my cock, wanking me slowly while she gripped my balls with her left. I opened my legs as wide as I could; she reached under my balls and pushed a finger against my anus. Anne grabbed my bare thigh and gripped me tightly, I returned the favor and stroked her inner thigh with my right hand. She dug her nails in and shuddered, coming again.

My friend paused momentarily from giving me a fantastic wank; never removing her right hand from my cock she lifted both her knees onto her seat, turned her nearly bare ass to her boyfriend and leaned over to put the end of my cock in her mouth. This was gorgeous, particularly when she reached over with her left hand to stroke Anne’s thigh. Sensing the different touch she opened her eyes and looked down, her eyes looked glazed. Lifting her hand of my thigh she grabbed the girls hand and pushed it hard into the soft flesh at the top of her leg forcing it up towards her pussy. She reached up and moved the bloke’s hand out of the way inserting a finger into Anne’s pussy. Anne pressed down on her hand, she came again. The bloke sat back while Anne stroked his cock. I was very close to blowing my stack, but did not want it to stop.

We were now attracting more attention now, especially when the boyfriend slid her knickers down and started to fuck her from behind, while the man on the back row leaned over to touch her ass and bare back.

Behind Anne the man behind was leaning over to softly run his fingers across her bare neck and shoulders.

I wondered if this was a regular occurrence, a sort of swinger’s cinema.

I reached over to Anne and undid the buttons at the front of her dress, exposing the lacy black bra that just about covered her 34b bust. She does not have big breasts, but nice shape with very sensitive nipples. The man behind reached further over and slid both his hands into her bra, she groaned again. Forcing the bra down, he exposed both of her breasts. She was now practically naked, I could not believe how turned on this made me feel, it is an odd mix of lust and a masochistic feeling of jealousy.

I watched as the man on her right leaned in and flicked his tongue against her right breast. She was now receiving attention from 4 different people at the same time; all I was doing was lightly caressing her inner thigh with my right hand, whilst stroking the other girl’s bottom with my left. The bloke on Anne’s right, stopped kissing her nipple and knelt up on his chair, his knob had nearly slipped beyond the reach of her right hand so she had removed it and she was gently touching the back of the other girls hand instead.

He touched the side of her face with his fingers; she opened her eyes a little and turned towards him. His big circumcised bell end was only inches from her face; he was obviously trying to coax her into taking it in her mouth. This was a little too much for me, I squeezed her thigh, and she turned to look into my eyes.

“Do you still dare me” she asked softly, and reached up with her right hand to grasp this strange cock.

I shook my head slightly “No” I whispered.

She looked down into my lap to watch the head bobbing up and down on my cock. Looked up and raised her eyebrows at me, she was teasing me now and I must admit it was sexy as hell. Raising her left hand to her mouth, she spat on the tips, turned and smeared the tip of his dick with her saliva and started to pump with her right hand. The two handed attention must have been too much; he started to hump her fingers and groaning. She must have felt him about to come because she pointed his knob away as he shot his load into her left hand and over the seat. This was too much, I just blew into the girl’s mouth; she never moved, just pumped and licked me clean. Not a drop spilled. She lifted her head reached on the floor into her back and produced some wipes, handed one to Anne, to clean her hands, wiped her mouth with another then gently wiped my cock before planting a kiss on the tip. All the while, being humped by her boyfriend, who probably sensing a climax to the fun, so to speak, sped up and came with a groan.

Anne pulled her dress down over her panty-less bottom pulled her bra back up and fastened the buttons.

I pulled up my jeans, fastened my self up and stood up, pulling Anne with me. We hurried out through the exit.

We discussed this incident for a long time afterwards, not wishing to repeat it in a hurry, but both agreeing what an extremely erotic experience it had been. Anne admitted she had contemplated sucking his cock to teach me a lesson but didn’t really want to go that far, particularly as she had no idea where it had been.

“Is that the only reason?” I asked.

“You will never know” she teased, something she was getting better at “We will have to see next time!’

12