Fisherman's Delicious Catch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then his eyes latched on to hers and he couldn't pull away. Neither of them had said anything, but their eyes said it all. She was here for him, her eyes poured pure love into his heart with fiery desire and yearning igniting his lust. He had been afraid to approach her because she was more than just a romp in the hay, she was the love of his life. Her eyes were telling him she craved his hands teasing her, his lips roasting her passion and his cock taking her as his.

The hanging goddess that was dangling before him began to shift her hips in a provocative dance of seduction. Her heaving breaths wobbled her breasts seductively with her nipples begging to be used. A soft moan escaped her lips and George knew that she wanted him to take her just as she was. Her breasts looked incredibly inviting thrust upward on top of her bowed back. Her taut belly was stretched thin against her backbone leading to her legs spread wide. Her naked throbbing pussy was displayed, with her head and mouth hanging wide open.

Coralia had never felt this kind of unbridled, crazy erotic need and she felt so utterly wanton and depraved. She never allowed herself to let go and feel the kind of out-of-control passion her body was capable of. Now dangling from the trophy stanchion, wantonly displayed as the stunningly beautiful woman she is, she was forced to confront sexual urges and needs. There had been several times in her dreams of George that she had wanted to lose control.

She couldn't stop anything George wanted to do to her, and with that knowledge, she joyfully accepted the outcomes. She knew how she must look, naked, spread wide open for him to view and lust after. Her lewd display sent thrilling shivers through her stretched taut belly. His lustful eager look made her nipples tighten into hard knots. Her excitement made her belly quiver and her pussy weep with a combination of anticipation and exhilaration.

George looked at this extremely gorgeous woman who entrusted her body and heart to him. She was stretched taut hanging from the trophy stanchion, helpless and completely at his mercy, yet her body and face stated that she longed to be his plaything. He began to lightly caress her soft tightly stretched skin. Her belly was taut like a human snare drum. Her hard breaths shook her breasts giving her petulant nipples an almost come-hither look, beckoning him to play with them.

Her face was filled with anticipation, but her eyes were full of fire and passion. He leaned down to give her a soft loving kiss, but Coralia didn't want that right now as she hungrily attacked his mouth. Her teeth grabbed his lower lip for a second and sucked it into her mouth. George responded to her desire with hunger of his own. His tongue invaded her mouth while his hand caressed down her belly until his fingers slid inside her already drenched womanly slot.

George felt her body tense, trying to get more of his fingers inside her, but she could barely move. She whimpered and moaned into his mouth as his fingers wreaked havoc on her clit and G-Spot. Coralia ripped her mouth from his as she moaned, "Oh God Master, Oh George, take me here and now and show me that I'm yours and that I belong to you. Show me the things you can do to me, how you can take me to the heavens and make me scream your name!"

George looked into her eyes and could see she was already blisteringly hot and wild for him to take her. Her body was already writhing her tightly stretched form in a seductive dance of desire. As his fingers continued to drive her wild with crazy lust, George leaned down and kissed her cheek. He whispered into her ear, "I love you baby and very soon you will know only the ecstasy that your Master can bring you."

While his tongue toyed with one nipple, some of his fingers began to trace her nipple, pinching and nipping at her engorged bud. Her nipple puckered as she gasped at the sudden sensation. Her breasts were not sure of this new sensation and wobbled seemingly trying to get away while trying to get more of the new sensation.

Coralia's mouth opened and closed a couple of times before she moaned, "Oh Master more ... more. It makes my nipples throb and long for your mouth to warm them up again."

George repeated the nipple play on her other nipple and traced his fingers down her belly, watching her muscles ripple trying to get out of the way of the teasing sensation. Her clit, that moments before was inflamed, was now prominently on display throbbing for attention. Her hips tilted towards him trying to get more of his fingers inside her. George slid the fingers in and out of her pussy furnace with her nectar running down her legs.

Her breaths were heaving gasps as her form convulsed from the teasing and she panted, "Ma Ma Master ... "AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... I I I can't breathe ... Oohhh ...OOhhh. Ssoooo intense ... OOOhhh ... GGOOOD"

When George blew on her clit, it felt like a blow torch was held against her clit. Liquid fire coursed through her body so intensely she was having a hard time catching her breath. Coralia had never felt anything like this, and it took every bit of her concentration to keep the erotic fire from consuming her. She hung over the orgasmic void precariously and finally she dug her fingernails into her palms to give her a way back from her abyss.

As she slowly pulled back from the intense fire in her loins, she looked at her lover. He was looking at her expectantly, wanting to know if she could hold on and keep control of her craving. Her eyes were glazed with passion ruling her body. Her head was thrashing back and forth between her tightly stretched arms and her mouth was opening and closing in erotic spasms as she whimpered, groaned, and whined in blissful anguish. George could see Coralia's joyful torment as he continued to use his lips on her sensitized nipples and fingers on her clitoris.

George was truly amazed at the tremendous passion bottled up inside his woman. It was spectacularly inspiring as he watched her trying to contain the overwhelming force that was invading her body. All of her efforts were only slowing and intensifying the advance of her climax.

He could see her stomach muscles rippling, trying to get out of the way of teasing fingers, then coming back for more. Then an explosion that ripped her sanity apart pummeled her mind and body. Coralia had known the idea of an orgasm but never imagined that it could shatter her reality the way this had. Her orgasm knotted her muscles as she tried to curl into a fetal ball, while her mind and heart soared beyond her earthly bounds.

Her eyes bulged, her mouth hung open, the cords in her neck protruded in a silent scream and her chest turned red as her first climax enveloped her. Coralia's mind was skyrocketing through a kaleidoscope of colorful fireworks, while her body quivered in a muscular earthquake the likes of which she never dreamed of. Her muscular spasms twisted her body in spectacular fashion highlighting her physique in the most gorgeous display possible.

George was in awe of Coralia's explosive climatic display and was tempted at first to watch the show. The micro tremors of some muscles, the knots of the muscles in her stomach, arms and legs, combined with her almost spastic carnal twisting of her body was a sight he would never tire of. But George wanted to give her more than she had experienced. So, he placed her legs on each side of his head while his lips sucked her clit into his mouth. His lips sucked her clitoris out of its sheath and his tongue lashed her clit with silky lascivious licks.

Coralia realized that her first climax was nothing compared to the nuclear detonation of bliss that whipped her uncontrollable body in a frenzy. George held her body tight as her trembling legs crushed and released his head. Her stomach muscles would knot into a glorious six-pack and then release whipping her hips back into his voracious lips. Her succulent breasts quivered in tempting ways as her bound arms strained to pull away from the unrelenting devastation in her womb.

Her gasping breathes were punctuated with shrieks, screams and cries to stop but also never stop. Coralia's body was out-of-control in its expression of the rapture rampant inside her body, all while her mind was lost in a delirious fog. She was lost in a sea of ecstasy beyond her comprehension and only hung on for dear life. A tsunami of passion swept her away from her earthly existence and while part of her wanted it to stop, most of her wanted it to go on forever.

Suddenly all the stimulation stopped, and she was hanging from the stanchion. Her taut muscular form was still twitching in overflowing bliss as her eyes and mind began to clear. She saw George in front of her licking his lips coated in her passion's nectar. Tears of joy, passionate release and thankfulness for him saving her from the fishermen, began to roll down her cheeks.

George reached up and quickly untied her from the stanchion. He was cradling her in his arms as he began to walk away, but he stopped, wiped away her tears and kissed her softly. As his lips released hers, he whispered, "Thank you for the gift of your heart and your passionate body. It's a gift I will treasure always."

12