Forbidden Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate watched in amazement as the man sat and began to watch his wife being mauled and sexually assaulted. The husband smiled and unfastened his trousers taking out his very hard cock as the men violated his wife. Her panties were more or less ripped off and she tried her best to break away from the men. Exposing her breasts and pulling open her blouse the men now took turns holding her while they each removed their trousers.

The woman, struggling even more was spun round and bent over the arm of the chair, her naked bottom sticking up in the air. She was spanked – very hard – each slap making her bum rise and fall. Her husband's face told how much he was enjoying the spectacle. One of the men went to her front and pushed his cock against her lips. She refused to open her mouth and began to struggle violently. The man was seen to walk away and came back into camera shot with a roll of duck tape and his leather belt. The woman now looked terrified. Her hands were taped behind her back and the man in front passed the belt to his accomplice.

Once again the man put his cock to her lips – at the same time his friend swung the belt across her arse. After the third time she complied and opened her lips to suck the angry looking penis. But that wasn't enough – the man behind swung the belt again and as her arse rose in the air from the stinging slap, opening her anus, he thrust his dick against the opening, and holding back her arse cheeks he penetrated her. If that didn't cause enough pain he began to once again spank her as he fucked her backside. The camera focused on the man at the front and it showed the woman sucking for all she was worth.

Kate wasn't sure – how could it be? The woman now seemed to be thrusting back of her own accord – as though she was enjoying it. Kate realised something else. If the camera angles kept changing there must be someone else in the room. She had been slow-witted not to realise that sooner. As the camera panned round on the watching husband's penis Kate also realised that her own hands were as busy as his were. She was shocked and disgusted at what she saw and told herself the man was perverted and depraved. But here she was getting as much pleasure from watching as he was – she was very wet between the legs.

Kate spread her legs and became more excited as the film progressed. One of her hands squeezed her erect nipple causing a pain. She wondered what it would feel like to be spanked - spanked by a stranger – to be abused by several men at once. She found the thought was incredibly arousing. She had never experienced such intense sexual excitement as she did now, watching the film and fantasising.

The action went on until the woman found herself on her knees; hands still tied behind her back, in front of the men. Their cocks were now semi-soft and dripping with sperm - the woman was told to lick. The men stood close so that with little movement of her head she could turn from one to the other. Then she seemed to be given an instruction – and what followed was the most terrible and disgusting act Kate could ever imagine – but one that made her heart beat faster and increase her excitement.

As the camera stayed quite still, focused on her face, she opened her mouth wide. What was going to happen? Kate saw streams of water come into view – she could not believe it. The camera panned out to show that the men had started to urinate – and the woman was holding her mouth open to catch the yellow flow. She wasn't avoiding it or struggling – she was doing it quite happily. Kate figured that the woman must have closed the back of her throat – her mouth filled to overflowing and spitting it out letting it run down her body she opened up for more.

Kate found herself near orgasm – why did this filthy act have such an effect? On the screen the woman was now pulled up and laid on the chair. The camera jolted and jerked and when a different man came into view she realised that one of the other men had taken over the camera. As the camera refocused she saw that the husband now had his penis in his wife's mouth and was jerking it rapidly. As Kate 's orgasm erupted she watched the screen as the woman obligingly spread her legs to let the cameraman push his cock in her vagina and take his turn.

Kate was sure this time. As her husband wanked his cock in her mouth the woman quite voluntarily and intentionally thrust back against the cameraman's' dick. She was enjoying being screwed at both ends. Kate cried out enjoying her own intense orgasm.

12