French Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I completed the unpacking, marveling at the number of dresses, shoes and exotic underwear she had. Madame Darcy was sitting on the edge of the king-sized bed and I knelt at her feet.

"Take off your uniform, but leave on your lingerie." she ordered.

I now knelt before her wearing my collar, bra, garter-belt, nylons and panties. She held my face in one hand and re-applied my lipstick. Madame Darcy looked down at me and said,

"I think you're beginning to realize the difference between your fantasy and my reality. I have studied you and know you better than you know yourself. I can recognize a real slave and,whether you like it or not, you fit the mold. Deep down you find it easier to take orders than give them. In your relationships with women you always want to please them. To do what they want. But it so hard to know what they really do want, isn't it. Most women don't make it as easy as I do. I just tell you what to do and expect you to do it. You crave that. You want to be obedient and submissive. You know you can't really satisfy a woman as a real man. Your cock is puny, you're not aggressive and you know women sense that. Your fantasies always involved serving women with your mouth and tongue, not your cock. But somehow, in your dreams, you were allowed to ejaculate. You imagined you had some control. Here you have no control. I do. I control your cock; I control you body, and I will control your mind. You will realize that the path to your happiness lies in making me happy. You were trembling when Monique told you about your future. Don't be scared. This is what you need. The discipline will train you; make you more careful in your work. You are here for our use. Your pleasure will come from your owners using you. Whether sexually or domestically won't matter. You will be used. Accept it and your life will be easier. Fight it and you will be miserable, both physically and mentally. I want you dressed in women's lingerie as a reminder to you of your status. You are not a man. You are not a woman. You are a sissy. You are a slave. You belong to me. You cock cannot get hard unless I allow it. You cannot play with yourself. You will find relief only in obeying me. I will use your mouth. I will use your asshole. I will teach you to worship me and my friends – of both sexes. I know, I know. You never sucked a cock before. You are an anal virgin. But you will suck cock because I want you to. There is no guilt for you to obsess about. I am making you do it. I require you to do it. I will fuck your asshole and watch as others fuck you. I will make you my toilet. I will humiliate you. You will do things that you never even dreamed of. All because I order you to. Each humiliation will be proof of my control and your obedience. You are never to question me or hesitate to do anything I ask. No matter how gross, outrageous or offensive you may find it. You will do it. I can enforce my will with pain or pleasure. The choice is yours. But you WILL obey. You really want this. You need it. You were meant to be owned by me, to be my property. My daughters and friends will use you, but I will own you. Never forget that. You are mine. Now, you will help me with my bath, and then dry me with large warm towels. Then you will wash yourself. I intend to start your training immediately. First you will suck my cunt, then you will learn to suck my strap-on and finally I will take your precious virginity. You will be my bitch tonight. I will even allow you the ejaculate, if you please me."

As I heard Madame Darcy outline my future, I was dazed. I was both frightened and thrilled. Part of me knew she was right. This may not have been what I expected or even wanted, but it was what I needed. A beautiful, powerful and demanding woman had chosen me as her slave. I would belong to her. I did not have to worry about anything else except obeying her. I could take comfort in the knowledge that she was in control. As I knelt before this magnificent woman, I felt a great sense of relief coupled with a tremendous excitement. I would be serving her as her servant, bathing her, touching her, worshipping her. I would be used for her sexual pleasure. I felt the tightness of the harness as my cock tried to become erect and had a taste of her control.

She rose from the bed. Telling me to remain on all fours, she pulled me into the bathroom by my leash.

to be continued...

12