Fuck Weed: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike decided these visits were too dangerous and put a stop to her excursions. They discussed ideas for keeping her satisfied such as asking Shawn if he had any more hung friends or putting an ad in some adult personal websites. Salvation came when a teaching job opened up in the high school. She quickly became lovers with the black football coach and the black janitor. The janitor had some sort of learning disability and was a little slow, but he also had the outline of an impressively large cock under his overalls. He was easy, ready, willing and able to service Jodi anytime anywhere. He even liked making fuck tapes and having Mike film them. He even treated Mike respectfully. The coach was married and harder to pin down, but he was still a male and Jodi was hard to resist. Their encounters were fewer, but more intense and he only let Mike get his cock on film never his face for fear of it getting back to his wife.

Sometimes Jodi would wait for the coach in his darkened office and watch the team march in to the lockers, strip, and hit the showers. She was able to pick out a few hung seniors this way and made mental notes to seduce them, adding some new bulls to the mix.

One day she was horny and searching for the janitor to take care of her when she heard voices inside the school auditorium. She peeked in and watched as two white cheerleaders were trying to buy fuck weed off of Deyonte Leonard. One cheerleader was the queen bee of the squad and the other was her sidekick, but got better grades and had a good reputation. It was the good one that asked how could they be sure Deyonte wasn't just selling them regular marijuana and he suggested they try a few hits. She was reluctant being on school grounds, but the squad captain thought it was a great idea and they had each other as a safety net. One joint later, the thug drug dealer was making out with both cheerleaders while they took turns stroking the biggest blackest cock Jodi had ever laid her eyes on. She wanted it immediately, but knew that the two cheerleaders needed it at that moment a lot more than she did. She took out her phone and recorded the three-way sex that went on the next hour. They did everything Deyonte asked, even kissing and going down on each other.

The next day Jodi called Deyonte Leonard into her class after school and showed him the tape, telling him that she could either suspend him or he could show her his cock. His surprise only lasted a few seconds and he chose the latter. Jodi was on her knees sucking it the moment he pulled it out. It was perfection and he'd been her favorite ever since despite leaking a video of them together.

Mike walked back downstairs and checked to see if it was past the drop off time. He glanced at the TV as he passed.

"The identity of the so called Budmaster remains a mystery," said Chelsey. She was sweating and looked feverish. "Anyone with information on the Budmaster are urged to contact the police." They cut to a long shot of both anchors and Mike watched as Chelsey to a sip from her water and a crewman ran up to check on her.

Mike stepped outside, walking past the hot tub and into his dark backyard. Shawn would not be easy to catch. He was smarter than Mike would have credited him with. Most of the dealers selling his weed didn't even know his identity. They all, like Deyonte, went through Tony and Tony had already proved he wasn't a rat if he got caught again. His network was set up like cells, with only one member of each cell knowing the next higher up.

Mike opened the flashlight ap on his phone and surveyed his yard. The black duffle bag was near where he'd first found the brick of fuck weed. Mike picked it up, feeling it's weight, nice and heavy just like he liked. Mike carried the bag back inside, sat on the couch and unzipped it.

Rubber banded bundles of money nearly overflowed from the full bag. Some were bundled fifties, but most were twenties. Good, he thought, easier to spend. Mike may have lost Jodi to big black cocks, but becoming an investor in Shawn's fuck weed business was making him rich. There was probably ten grand in the bag, more than last week, and there'd be even more next week. The biggest problem in his life was what to do with all the cash? The government got suspicious of large deposits so he'd bought the largest safe he could find to hold it all, but it was full already. He was starting to think about renting a storage unit to hold his future earnings. He clearly remembered the moment the light bulb went off in his head.

"Gonna be rich, bitch," said Shawn, leaning back in the hot tub, a triumphant grin spread across his face. He brought the beer up to his lips and drained it. "Just need some funds.".

Mike glanced over at his wife blitzed from her hit of fuck weed and back at Shawn, still grinning and sitting in his hot tub like he owned it. "How much funds?" asked Mike and Shawn suddenly started paying attention to him.

The deal was for 10% of the profits which meant that Shawn had taken in 100k this week. Probably more, thought Mike. Shawn was most likely shorting him. Shawn had already tried to buy him off, even threatened him, but Mike had taken precautions. First, he knew Shawn's identity as the Budmaster and second, the first time Shawn had showed up at their house demanding his weed back, Mike had ran upstairs to get the brick. The weed was a miracle drug. He loved getting strong erections again without taking a penis pill and even more, he loved the way Jodi behaved while on it. He couldn't give this up and looking at it, he spied the numerous seeds. Mike decided to keep a few seeds for himself and grow his own bush. He'd told Shawn about the seeds the first time the black man threatened to stop paying Mike his 10% share. With the threat of his identity being exposed and losing his monopoly on fuck weed to another dealer, Shawn grudgingly kept the payments coming.

Jodi didn't know about the deal and Mike wasn't about to tell her in case he decided to cut her lose at some point in the future. She was really concerned about their financial stability with her about to lose her teaching job. Mike suggested a job more suited to a woman with her looks and figure, exotic dancing. She was stunned he'd even suggested it. Somewhere in her mind, she was still a monogamous married church going wife and not the black cock loving addict she'd become. By now she had come to enjoy showing off her body and was an excellent dancer. When Mike told her that her income potential was greater than her teacher salary and how they could work it out that she stayed home with her son during the day while Mike watched him at night while she danced. Daycare was expensive. Not to mention she might meet some new bulls giving private dances. She quickly warmed to the idea.

Mike rifled through the bag, moving the money around until he found the bottle of CBD oil and a little bag of weed. The fuck weed oil was truly a miracle drug. Just a spoonful a day and he was getting erections like he was a teenager again. Better even, because his dick was always maxed out and his orgasms were twice as powerful. No more penis pills. No more waiting an hour for it to kick in. No more stuffy nose.

"And how long is this humidity going to be this bad?" asked Chelsey Stine to the weather woman, fanning herself with the papers.

"Actually Chelsey, the humidity is rather low for this time of year," the weather lady replied.

Mike thought about telling his friends Jodi would be stripping. She was indifferent to his friends, and openly disliked creepy Eddie. They didn't even know she'd been pregnant. He told them, they had adopted a mixed kid. They all congratulated him except Eddie who had to say something about offering his services as a virile real man if she wanted to actually get pregnant.

He wondered what the look on Jodi's face would be when he and his friends came in to watch her dance nude. He knew he'd be the envy of all of them when they set their eyes on Jodi dancing up on stage. He could even plead their financial difficulties to convince them to tip her well and buy lap dances. Eddie wouldn't be able to resist pulling his cock out during a private dance. He might be white, but Mike didn't think Jodi would be able to resist Eddie's giant cock, no matter how creepy she found him. He was the type to want Mike watching his wife fucking a real man. Thinking about it was even making Mike's dick get hard.

It was in Eddie's nature to belittle Mike while he did things to Jodi that Mike never could. Mike was used to the humiliation by now. A lot of Jodi's black lovers liked humiliating him and Mike had started getting off on it. When he didn't feel like being humiliated, there was always Erin.

A dose of fuck weed CBD oil in her coffee during one of their lunches turned her into a sex maniac. They called out of work the rest of the day, claiming food poisoning and fucked like rabbits in a hotel the rest of the day. Apparently, Mike's dick was an inch bigger than her newlywed husband's prick and Erin was convinced Mike was a hung stud. He'd dosed her a few more times when he needed the ego boost and now he didn't even need to use the CBD oil on her. She was hooked on him psychologically, seeing him as an amazing lover. Her nipples even hardened and her breathing quickened whenever she stepped into his office. There were even days, Mike left her feeling full of himself over how his big dick got her off three times only to go home to jerk off while Deyonte told how worthless his little white boy dick was for fucking a woman while he fucked Jodi with his monster black cock.

"I'm fucked up in the head," mumbled Mike, thinking about it.

He unscrewed the top on the CBD oil. He used it sparingly, but sometimes when he saved some up, he liked to use it as lubricant to jerk off. The oil acted like a testosterone rub swelling his dick even bigger and giving him more powerful orgasms.

He coated his hard prick with the oil, slowly gliding his hand up and down his shaft. He was in the mood for a good slow jerk off. Jodi was his favorite subject to watch, but he didn't feel like going upstairs. He did have the video of Deyonte introducing the two cheerleaders to his big black cock and he'd jerked off to that many times.

He opened his eyes and was reaching for his phone to watch the video when his eyes fell on Chelsey Stine. The credits were tolling over the image of the two anchors. A couple producers were staring at her concerned. At some point, her glasses had become askew and she'd undone the top few buttons of her blouse. Beads of sweat dotted her chest and the exposed cleavage. Cordell stood up from the desk and Mike gasped at the size of the bulge underneath the man's trousers. He rested his huge black hand on her shoulder and spoke a few words. For some reason, the camera zoomed in on her catching her eyes glued to the huge black man's bulge. Mike could even make out the outline of a truly monster cock under Martyn's trousers and more importantly Mike could clearly see how dilated Chelsey Stine's pupils were as she stared at it. Mike snorted. The black man had spiked her drink with the CBD oil! She'd be his greatest conquest. Cordell Martyn helped her up and led the swooning woman off the set as the news went off the air.

Sometimes imagination was better than video. Mike closed his eyes and pictured Cordell Martyn helping the married white Chelsey Stine into her dressing room before helping her out of her blouse. Mike jerked his cock off picturing the two together. Martyn would pull his cock out and Chelsey would have the same look of awe on her face that Jodi had on hers when Shawn Wright stood up in their hot tub and her eyes fell on his hard black cock for the first time. The beautiful Chelsey Stine's perfect life was about to come crashing down all around her. Mike grinned jerking his dick faster. His mind pictured Chelsey riding Cordell's huge cock and cumming all over his giant black shaft just as he felt his balls well up and...

Mike's hard dick spat his seed towards the TV to land on his carpet. The oil he was jerking off his dick with coaxing out several more decent sized wads.

Upstairs, Jodi cried out so loudly from an orgasm, she woke Shawn Jr up.

And in the local news station, Mike's fantasies about Chelsey Stine and Cordell Martyn were playing out in real life as the lovely news anchor found out for herself about the very real dangers of...

FUCK WEED

THE END

1...456789