Fucking a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranimadam
Ranimadam
38 Followers

I wanted to tease her a bit, with the intention of adding a little zip, to the first time porking of her pussy. "Us kaliye to tumhain meray bhai ki thikai[fucker] bun’na puRay ga. Kyoun Ferhan main theek keh rahi hoon nan?" I suggested with all the seriousness, I could muster at that crucial moment of the ensuing permanent physiological change to her vagina and sex life. Before Sultana could open her mouth to say something, I winked at Ferhan to make him conscious of the game, I intended to play. He flashed a subtle wicked smile at me and added, "Haan yeh to such hai, baji Sultana; aisa to aapko karna hee ho ga!"

Guessing the nature of my intentions and the dirty game I was trying to play with her, Sultana came out quite unexpectedly saying, "Ferhan thikai ko baji nahin kehtay. Ab mujhay bhi apni behen ki tarah apni rundi bana lay, aur mairee kunwari choot ko apnay lund say phaR dal. Hanh chudai kay douran mairay saath bhi wo hee zuban boulna jo tum apni behen ko chodtay huay boltay ho." I was surprised to hear that from my best friend. I could not believe, even in my wildest dreams that she could ever speak such a depraved and defiled language.

Ferhan and I remained virtually mum for a few moments and the ice was broken by Sultana. "Ab kya ho gia mairee jan? Kya main nain koi ghalat baat keh dee?" She asked with a nasty grin on her face. "Nahin aisi to koi baat nahin. Tum nain jo kuch kaha theek hee kaha" She embraced Ferhan and taking him down on the bed with her, asked, "Ferhan ab dair kis bat kee hai, aa chod mujhe." He suggested, "Mood main aanay kailye, thoRa choosna chatna paRay ga. Baji kee batoun nain kam kuchh thanda ker dia hai." Sultana right away moved into 69 saying, "Iss main koun see baRi baat hai; abhi garam kiay daitay hain."

She gulped his hard cock in her mouth to the root and started sucking it with gusto. He, on the other hand, got on fucking her virgin hole with his tongue and rubbing her clit with his fingers. In no time both of them were ready for the fight of the sexes. Ferhan, the much more experienced of the two, placed a pillow under her butt and mounted Sultana, the novice. She opened herself wide, to welcome him to the temple of love. Ferhan, supporting his weight on his elbows, cupped her breasts in his both hands and started rolling her taut nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. This treatment put Sultana on a moaning trail. Ferhan quietly asked me to help her. He said, "Daikhain baji mairay dono hath bharay huay hain. Aap mairay lund ki topi, khoob thook laga ker, apni suahili ki choot main phunsa dain; baqi main daikh loon ga."

I did, what I was asked to do. As soon as I removed my hand away from his cock, he sucked her lips up in his mouth and brought his solid butt crashing down against her hairless crotch, creating a mighty push forward. His thick and hard fuck rod rammed her pussy, till his pelvic bone jammed snugly against her clit.

Sultana tried her level best to get her lips free from his devouring mouth, but failed to do so. Ferhan maintained the status quo for a couple of minutes and then eased his hold a bit. The moment Sultana’s lips became free, she admonished her lover, "Kya pehli chudai itni baiderdi say kee jati hai?" Ferhan defended himself quickly by saying, "Pehli bar tung choot main lund dalnay ka is say behter tariqa aur koi nahin. Rani baji kay saath bhee main nain aisay hee kia tha. Pooch lo un say!"

"Achha ab baatain banana bund karo aur chodo mujhe." Sultana prompted him earnestly. He began with a slow fucking undulations and soon established a steady rhythm; easing an inch or two out and then pushing it back in. She seemed to be enjoying the screwing, right from the very first thrust of his cock in her tight pussy. The evidence to that effect was loud and clear; her moaning, with each pumping of her pussy was a constant reminder that she will soon be touching the height of ecstasy. Vulgar pillow talk, an integral part of screwing, was soon introduced by her with a somewhat innocent question, "Ferhan kya ker rehay ho mairay saath."

He retorted instantly, "Tujhe chod reha hoon chudas thikai."

"Kaisay" She asked.

"Teri choot main apnay lund say ghussay pay ghussa luga kay." Ferhan replied.

"Hai aisi baatain bohut muzza daiti hain. Ferhan phaR day meri choot ko apnay mottay lund say aur…."

Ferhan interrupted her with his own declaration, "Chudas rundi! choot to tairi kub ki phat chuki; ab to woh siraf chud rahi hai."

"Chod mujhe Ferhan main teri dashta hoon. Lund choot ko itna muzza daita hai, aaj say pehla mujhe iska undaza hee nahin tha. Meri choot tairay lund kaliye her waqt hazar rehay gee."

Sultana’a pelvis became an integral part of the intimate fucking choreography. She was pushing it upward, against his every downward thrust, creating the familiar rutting thuds. I was enjoying the scene very much as I had never witnessed live fucking from such a close quarter. In fact, I had never watched a blue movie, in my whole life. It was quite a turn on for me and my fingers got busy exploring my pussy on their own volition, as they had a mind of their own.

Sultana soon lost all inhibitions and came out with the filthiest expressions of her inner most thoughts. She was saying, "Ferhan, rundi kay bhai, chod meri choot ko puray zore say, aur day mujhe jawani ka muzza! Haa’y qurban jaoun tairay sukht lund kay jo chod reha hai meri nuram guram choot ko!"

Ferhan, was coming up with his own version of filthy talk, "Teri kunwari choot main mairay lund nain apna ghar bana lya hai; ab daba kay chudai ho gee."

They were now in the midst of heavy fucking. Ferhan’s cock was going in and out of Sultana pussy at a very fast tempo. She was moaning and saying again and again, "Chod meri choot Ferhan apnay lund say, hathon main mairay mummay pakaR ker, aur mairay munh main apni zuban dal ker. Haiy baRa muzza aa reha hai. Main gai, Meri choot jheR rahi hai. Zoor say ghussay laga."

I knew she was having multiple orgasms like me and touching the very limit of sexual bliss. The fucking bout had been on for about 25 minutes and I was sure Ferhan would not last too long. Both of them were sweating profusely and were making sounds like, ah, oh, ha’ay, main gai, main gia, etc.

After another couple of minutes, Ferhan declared, "Chudas rundi main chhootanay wala hoon; kya teri choot main chhoot jaoun, ya lund bahir nikal loon."

"Tum meri choot and khalas hona, main bhi jhernay wali hoon. Daba kay ghassay lago. Main gai, main gai, main gai. She repeated that statement thrice and then her voice trailed off into silence.

Ferhan made the usual guttural sounds and spurted his cum deep in Sultana’s vagina. His erupting cock was in her pussy up to the hilt and I could count each of his gush, from the simultaneous jerking of his hips.

Totally spent, Ferhan fell on top of Sultana and rested for a little while. They were presenting a picture of perfect peace and tranquility. I had also cummed along with them and was feeling much at ease. All tension had been washed away from my body by the pussy juice that flew out of my fuck hole. I got on the bed and lied down with them.

We stayed put for a little while. Ferhan rolled over first and then Sultana opened her eyes. The first words she spoke were, "Rani itna muzza to main nain khawab main bhi nahin socha tha, jo aaj Ferhan nain mujhe dya."

Ferhan put a hand on her mouth and said, "Kal say mujahe eik sawal ka jawab nahin mil reha!"

We both asked, "Kiss sawal ka jawab nahin mil reha."

"Agar tum assli kunwarian theen, to pehli bar chudnay per tum dono ka khoon kyoun nahin nikla?"

We began to laugh hysterically. He was very much surprised at our reaction. When we calmed down a bit we came up with the explanation. " Main batati hoon Ferhan," Sultana said, "Yeh sub un khiron [cucumbers] , kailoun [bananas] aur lukeR [wood] kay dundon [rods] ka karishma hai jin say hum apni chootoun ki payas bujahti rehi hain." Continuing the reasoning further, I added, "Laikin iss main koi shak nahin keh yeh tamam chizain assli lund kay samnay baikar hain. Aurat aur mard eik doojay ko chodnay kailye hee bunnay hain aur yahee hona chahiay." No body had anything else to say, but the activity had already started, in silence, for the repeat performance of the first threesome of my life.

Ranimadam
Ranimadam
38 Followers
12