Fun In The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice is soon muffled by the introduction of a large cock to her mouth. The man was obviously ready to spunk as it immediately unloads into her throat. Before she can even swallow another cock is offered to her mouth. In a daze of pleasure she accepts it and sucks, lubricating the new cock with the spunk of the last.

Hands are groping her tits and she can feel mouths sucking and biting her nipples. She doesn't care she just wants cock and spunk. She is moaning and cumming again and again.

The cock in her ass erupts and she feels herself fill with its jizz. Then the one in her cunt makes another deposit. She is lifted bodily and carried a short distance. She is aware of spunk running from her ass and cunt and she can feel the tightening of drying spunk on her face and tits. She hears water running and she is held under a warm shower.

Lou can barely stand and she lolls against the wet bodies around her. Hard cocks press at her from all sides. She is on her knees now. The shower is off and she can see nothing but cocks in her line of vision. Most are being wanked. All are hard.

The coach is before her again. She takes Lou's head and presses her face into her pubic hair. 'Lick me!,' she orders. Weakly Lou begins to lap at her pussy. She can taste the sweet tang of female cum mixed with the heady scent of spunk. The coach has been fucked too. Lou decides to give her what she wants and recovers her energy enough to concentrate on giving this woman a good tongue lashing.

The coach is lying on her back. Lou's head between her legs licking at her snatch from ass to clit. The coach is moaning in pleasure and Lou is quite pleased to be getting the better of her like this. After a few minutes the coach cums. Her cunt ejaculates so violently, with a loud squirt, that Lou is convinced she is pissing in her face.

There are loud cheers and both women are lifted up and manhandled around again. Soon Lou is being fucked once more and she is lying face down on the cold tiles. The coach appears beside her lying on her back her head next to Lou's. She too is being fucked and two cocks are offered to the women to suck. They go to work greedily. It is like a competition. At such close range she is able to study the other woman's technique and evaluate her performance. Nothing is said but it is clearly a race. The better woman will bring her cock off first.

No problem. Lou is an expert cock sucker. She has her man bursting to spunk in minutes. But the coach is no slouch either and both cocks fountain their cream within a split second of one another. Both women now have a mouthful of spunk and they lean close to exchange a slimy creamy snog. Sharing their prizes.

Lou has long since lost count of the number of cocks that have fucked her, or that she has sucked. For the next half hour she is taken in every hole at least twice. She is drained. She has cum more times than she can even remember. Maybe it has been just one long orgasm. At last, however it seems to subside. She is lying on the tiles. Drained and exhausted.

Lou is carried to the shower once more and is held under the warm stream of water. Her body is glowing. Her pussy lips are puffed and raw. Her ass is tender, and her mouth feels like she has drunk a gallon of spunk (which she probably has).

She looks down her stockings are hanging in tatters on her legs. Her suspender belt is gone. Will she ever get her clothes back? Will they ever let her go?

Suddenly she feels soft hands caress her back. She looks up and sees the coach behind her 'What next' she thinks. But the coach is smiling at her.

'You're a good sport. You did far more than I would have given you credit for'

Lou smiles weakly. She doesn't trust the coach. And with good reason.

'There is one more thing you have to do, then you can go home.

'What's that?'

'Wait and see'

They move out into the changing room. The room is full of men and all are naked. Some still have hard-ons. There is a table in the middle of the room. Lou is told to lie on it. The coach opens Lou's legs and proceeds to lick her cunt. Lou is so sensitive by now that she starts cumming almost at once. In no time the coach's face is covered in Lou's spunk and she emerges to kiss Lou passionately, sharing her juice.

'You are very wet she whispers,' while still fingering Lou's snatch. 'The boys want to try an experiment'

'What?' whispers Lou apprehensively.

'How do you feel about two dicks?'

'No problem,' Lou responds in a puzzeled voice. After all she has had at least two dicks at a time for the past couple of hours.

'Two dicks in your pussy at once.'

Before she can answer Lou is dragged to the floor. A man is lying on his back and she is lowered onto his cock as she has a dozen times that night. But now she is pushed forwards and she feels a second cock pressing into her cunt. Slowly the cock is eased in beside the other one. It feels like she is going to split.

The coach is there smiling at her. Laughing again. She has two dicks in her cunt and they start to fuck her. Slowly, then faster and faster until she is screaming in pain and pleasure. The pain is intense but she wants more. She wants to be filled and fucked and used like never before. She is being bounced back and forth by the force of the fucking. Her cunt is stretched wide and it feels like her legs might never come together again.

Then when she feels like she can take no more the cocks inside her erupt and spew their creamy load deep into her. She rolls off and lies on her back with her cunt wide and red. Spunk is running down the crack of her bum. The she hears the coach's voice 'OK boys finish her off' What can she mean? What else can they do?

The men approach her wanking their hard cocks. 'Call it,' says the coach.

'Mouth,' says the first man. He proceeds to wank his dick into Lou's mouth. His salty sperm hits her tongue and fills her mouth.

'Cunt' she hears a voice say. Moments later another load of spunk is deposited in her fanny.

'Face' she gets a facial

'Ass' she is turned over and a cock is wanked onto her bum

'Face' back for another mug shot.

And so it goes for the next half hour or so. Most men just name a target and wank on her. Some however need a bit more encouragement and she has to suck them or they fuck her cunt or ass briefly.

By the end every man in the room has spunked on or in her again. Lou is covered in spunk and is lying back on the floor. Her friend Ian is brought in and pushed down beside her. He is naked and has a hard-on. He is order to lick her clean and proceeds to lick all the spunk from Lou's body, cunt and ass. As he does this the coach licks and sucks his dick and fingers his ass.

When he has licked Lou clean he is allowed to fuck the coach. This is done doggy style right over Lou's face. When Ian cums the coach then sits down on Lou's face and makes her lick her out.

Shortly after this Ian and Lou are released from the club house. Their clothes have been soaked and put in a plastic bag. Luckily it is dark and they make it to the car and find the keys in the drenched clothes and get home to Ian's place. They clean-up and go to bed exhausted and very satisfied with the night's adventure.

12