Getting Yana Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't as if Tom was faithful, physically, to me. We'd shared a dozen other women in our bed by then. And I wasn't exactly faithful to him. A time or two or ten. Me and some other girl. Some boys.

I knew Yana and Tom were friends. Lovers? And if lovers, why hadn't I known? Because I am the stupidest woman in the world, I think.

She had shaved her fucking pubic hair and I hadn't figured it out. Friends.

"Gelly, I love you," Yana said. "We didn't want to hurt you with this." Her fingers on my nipple felt so good, but my mind was on fire. I think she was crying. I think I was too.

Yana's lips slipped over my nipple. She seemed shy at first, so unlike her, but then she began to use her tongue, opening and closing her mouth over my breast. Between licks and sucks, she spoke.

"Gelly," she began, "I love you. I have loved you..." it sounded like her voice was muffled for a moment just after her mouth lost contact with my breast. I heard rustling. "I have loved you for so long."

She was kissing me, kissing me like a lover. She had taken off her blouse. Tom must have helped. Her bra followed; I heard it drop.

"But I am not lesbian," she went on. "I cannot love another woman. I have of this talked with a therapist for many months. I am talking of it to my priest. And still, I am doing nothing but being attracted to you and loving you."

Her body molded to mine as she kissed me again, but this time, she was naked. Her skin was warm and velvety.

I wanted the damned blindfold off and I wanted my hands free and I wanted to know if my best friend, who was in love with me and had been in therapy about it, had been fucking my boyfriend because I suggested she should.

I was a little conflicted.

Tom's fingers—they must have been Tom's, I knew where Yana's were—peeled the wax from my cunt. I wanted to scream when I felt his lips touch me there. But I didn't.

"I was going nearly crazy when I was around you, Gelly. I was so horny all of the times. And then you said that I should be sleeping with Tom, and I thought I will not be so horny all of the times if I do, even if it you I am lusting to have." Her speech came out rushed and disjointed. "So, I think, he is not so very old, but I am so very young and we talk and talk and I beg him not to tell you that I am fucking with him."

"Why?" I demanded.

She pushed the blindfold from my eyes. "I think that you cannot mind if he is putting his penis into me because you are all the time the two of you fucking other girls. Sally and Tracy and Caitlin and Amy and..."

"Okay, okay..."

"But all of these times you are fucking the two of you the other girls you are licking and being licked and I am afraid. I do not want to saying to you that you are not to lick me and I do not want to saying to you that I will not lick you. I am much talking of this with the therapist."

I lay there wishing Tom would stop licking me at that moment.

"I am afraid that if I go to bed with you and Tom together, you will want to have sex with me. I was afraid to letting you."

Smart girl. In my imagination, I'd been able to see the three of us in bed with only a little incidental touching between her and me. Those were not the fantasies I enjoyed most. No, there were much nastier ones.

Tom moved up on the bed next to me, opposite her, his long, hard body lying along mine.

"We didn't like not telling you," he whispered in my ear, kissing me there, on my neck, on my hair.

"We were are always at the same time realizing we are feeling love for one each other too as well as fucking" Yana spoke again. "I was afraid of making love with you if you were there."

Yana's kisses trailed down my body, over each breast, tonguing my nipples, wrapping around them, sucking them into her mouth.

Oh, god! I thought suddenly. That day in October when I came in and tasted pussy on his cock! He had said that Yana had been there earlier looking for me. It was her I has tasted. And I had gone out and had revenge sex because of that. I laughed. I did! Blindfolded, tied up, conflicted, I shook with the absurdity of my life. The whole thing was just suddenly too funny not to.

"I was afraid of coming to bed with you and Tom because you will be making love to me as well, and this is the thing I want. I want to be your lover, but it is wrong."

Yana's warm skin slipped over mine as she went down. My beautiful Yana's tongue ran up between the lips of my pussy. She lapped at me as my body shook with laughter. I stilled as she closed her lips over my clit. Her lips were so soft, but urgent as they pressed to me and moved the ring up and down. My body tingled.

"They say that for two women to make love is wrong," she said, lifting her face from my cunt. "But I am fucking wildly like a bunny with Tom but we have not married, and they say that is wrong too." Again, her lips and tongue found me and I twitched as she moved my ring. I was in heaven. Yana was making love to me.

Tom kissed me, his hand closing over my right breast as our lips parted and tongues battled. His other hand finally lifted the damp blindfold from my eyes.

"Please, untie me," I murmured.

Yana's hands slipped under my ass, lifting me as her tongue slid up and around over my pussy. A finger moved inside of me. Oh, my. She was fucking me. I tugged hotly at my bonds. I so wanted to be free just then. I needed to touch her.

Tom understood and, not nearly fast enough, he freed my ankles. I lifted my legs and clutched at Yana's face with my thighs, so eager for her. I tugged again at my wrists, and that extra tension somehow carried me away. The heat, the moment, the passion, the final falling away of pretense and propriety just overwhelmed me, and I came for the first time with Yana.

She pressed her lips to me as I rose up, the orgasm radiating through my body. There was a tingling numbness in the tips of my fingers as she made me cum. Her finger inside of me was pressing just so, as if she had been inside of me often before. How did she know? I heard myself crying out, unabashedly. The crashing, tearing breath, the flushing of my chest under my freckles. I came. I came for Yana.

Tom finished untying me as that first, wonderful orgasm dulled happily. We kissed, then he kissed Yana, then she kissed me, then we all kissed one another. I felt two bodies on mine; one large and strong and hard, the other smaller and rounder and softer. Her breasts dragged heavily over my naked skin, delighting me with their texture and feel. His chest crushed to mine, my own breasts touching to him.

We went on kissing and kissing. A flood of sensation and emotion hammered me like the crash of waves. So much was familiar, but this was Yana naked in our arms, not just a third for sex. I was so happy. I was so embarrassed. But, what I wasn't, was jealous. Not even when I felt Tom go into her. When he fucked her.

Always before. Always. With all of those other girls. Even with Lindsay, most times. I took Tom into my mouth and sucked him so that he was nice and hard and his cock was slippery wet for the other girl, and I would put my boyfriend's cock into her. I would. And there was always a moment, some sharper than others, when I felt a twinge of jealousy, of insecurity, of doubt as I watched his cock disappear inside of her. Sometimes I felt nasty that I had put my boyfriend's dick into another woman's cunt, and I liked feeling nasty. As my relationship with Tom deepened, I understood my own desire for multiple lovers drove us as much as his. We fucked other girls. It was about us, not him. We. Perhaps that is part of what binds us to one another.

But, as he took Yana, he was once more entering his lover, a girl he had been intimate with for a couple of months now. He knew her body, how to make her come. I wondered if she swallowed, like I do.

I drew up, resting against the pillows piled at the headboard of our bed and watched them make love. She was on her back, legs lifted, as he moved between them. Her big boobs moved with each thrust of his cock deep into her cunt. I was going to lick her there. After all this time, all the bad jokes, the teasing, the flirting, the utter despair, I was going to lick Yana. And she had already licked me. I quivered just to remember that.

They did something I didn't understand. Tom moved and Yana closed her legs with him still inside of her. He was straddling her legs, thrusting his cock in and out of her hard and fast.

She turned, reaching for my hand, looking up at me and smiling. "I can only cum with my legs together," she whispered.

I had no idea. But those two, those lovers, had discovered how she needed to be fucked in order to cum. I held her hand as she came, watching for the first time as she shook and tightened, flushed and made noise. Her fingers tightened on mine, crushing my hand in hers as she came as our lover fucked her so well. And then she did it again. And once more. And then yet again.

I leaned in and kissed her between her orgasms. This was going to be such fun, I decided.

Tom still hadn't come. He says he just likes fucking, and fucking for a long time, so he delays cumming. Of course, that kind of means that once he does he is worthless for the rest of the night, but by then, I have usually cum several times. And now he had fucked Yana to four orgasm and they weren't going to stop.

With silent accord, they moved, and that lovely, beautiful girl rode atop my—our— boyfriend, straddling his big body and lowering herself once more onto his shiny, long, thick cock. I watched it go into her again, and was just happy. No gasp. No reservation. No twinge of jealousy. Just gladness. It was where he should be putting his cock. I'd imagined it so many times.

I crawled to the foot of our bed. Yana was on top of Tom's body, facing toward me, her back to him. Her attention focused totally on me, even as she rose and fell on Tom, her body fluid and lithe as his cock moved in and out of her. I was fascinated. Crossing my arms, I laid my chin on them and just looked at the two of them fucking. There was a girl Tom and I had slept with a couple of times in the fall who had awed me with the pure physicality of her lovemaking. She had nothing on Yana. My girl love might be young and inexperienced, but she fucked with an enthusiasm I had never experienced before. God, she was gorgeous as she fucked.

With a happy sigh, I moved to them, slipping between Tom's legs and touching her thighs. I dragged my hair over them, rolling my head back and forth before lifting and kissing her as she took Tom inside of her. It was fun to kiss her as she moved on top of him. I could smell her.

"I love you, Yana," I purred, kissing my way down her body. I rolled each of her pretty brownish nipples under my tongue, teasing with delight as they responded. I pressed down with my lips, feeling her in my mouth, so absolutely happy after such confusion. Yana lifted her chest as she bounced up and down on Tom, giving me more of her boobs. Her hand touched my head, petting my hair and holding me to her breast.

After a time of loving her nipples, I kissed lower, over her tummy, tonguing her navel, and down. I kissed the still short, soft brown hair on her mound and adjusted so I could kiss lower. Tom's cock, coated with her cream, was going in and out of her, and I reached out with my tongue to taste her on him. I licked up, running my tongue over her clit as she came down on him. She gasped, a happy cry, and I licked again. Both of my lovers. I ran my tongue over them with love, amazed at the feeling and taste and sensation of our lovemaking.

I adored her clit as I adored his cock, kissing, licking, molding with my lips as she posted on Tom. I could feel her orgasm through my lips, sensing it almost before she did, because when she came she seemed startled. Her body heaved and collapsed forward, toward me as she came.

"Gelly," she cried out. Then her words became incomprehensible. She may have been speaking in Slovak. I heard some French too. Je t'aime.

We held her, Tom and I, as she came. She slipped off of his cock, and I took the slick length of him my mouth, sucking him, tasting her... realizing I had tasted her there before and laughing to myself at my silliness... Then I showed her what cock sucking was. I took him in and loved him, showing off for Yana, wanting her to admire my art. I wanted her to be proud of me.

"Gelly, I have never cum from licking ever," she whispered to me as I bobbed my head up and down on Tom's cock. "It was amazing. Thank you."

I stopped sucking long enough to smile and kiss her and say, "I love you, Yana."

"I love you too, Gelly."

"I love you, Tom."

"I love you too, Kelly," our boyfriend murmured.

I swallowed when he came in my mouth. Letting him slip from my lips, I lifted into Yana's kiss.

*

Just so that you know, her name is pronounced Yana, but the actual spelling is Jana. I used the convenience of the misspelling for the stories.

12