Gina's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I went shopping with some money mum had left me. I bumped into Kevin at the department store. He was doing his job experience thing, some shitty store man type job. Anyway, I was just about to start chatting him up when I noticed Lee going through the shoes. I put Kevin on hold, and went over to Lee and tapped him on the shoulder. He spun round looking very red.

"What are you doing with those?" I asked.

"Um, I, I'm buying them for mum, it's her birthday next week," he mumbled, going even redder.

I looked in his other hand and saw two packs of tights. But I was more concerned with the shoes. I snatched them off of him.

"God these are sexy," I said, as I snatched at the two packs of tights in my other hand, not bothering to give him time to answer.

"Fucking hell Lee, you buy your mum tights, and stockings? Do you really think you should be buying these for your mum's birthday? Hey, these have got seams too. Fuck, I want a pack."

I shoved everything back at him and turned my attention to stocking rack. By the time I found the seamed stockings Lee had vanished.

"What are you buying?"

I held the pack up to Kevin. He gulped.

"Wow, you need a suspender belt for those," he mumbled.

I leaned forward, "I've got one," I whispered, "You know I was going to the cinema tonight, on my own. I thought I would wear these. I'll be all alone, in the cinema, in the dark, alone, by myself."

Fucking hell, he can't be that hung up on Lucy I thought.

"I haven't got any panties to match my suspender belt. So I guess I won't wear any."

"Um, I was thinking of going to pictures tonight too. I, um, I thought I'd go on my own. Would you, I mean, if we saw, can I sit...."

"...Fucking hell, meet me outside at 7.30," I snapped, getting fed up with his mumblings.

When I got outside of the department store I caught sight of Lee, he was in the chemist looking through the makeup counter. My mum only got a card and chocolates for her birthday. Anyway, I didn't have time to wait for Lee. I was off to get ready for my date with Kevin.

"I'm going out, to the flicks. Andrew, have you got some cash, please?"

I watched him fumble in his pocket. There it was just laying down his left leg. I closed my eyes trying to get my mind away from the snake in his trousers. He pulled out a ten pound note and a twenty. I sort of made his mind up for him and grabbed the twenty.

"Can I have a fag too?" I asked, as I stuffed the money in my bag, which was on the kitchen table.

I saw his reflection in the mirror he was staring at the backs of my legs. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder.

"Are they straight?" I asked softly.

He nodded and stopped sort of halfway through it. Maybe he thought it was mum's legs he was staring at. It was the first time I had worn seamed stockings, and I must have thrown him. He gulped and offered me a cigarette. I let him light it for me.

"Who are you going with?"

"Kev, a guy from school," I mumbled.

I turned round as he moved back. I fiddled with my bag for a moment. I knew he was looking me over, and here I was letting him, giving him time to take in my tight blue blouse, my black tight miniskirt, my black seamed stockings, and my black high heels.

"The left one is twisted, outwards slightly," he said faintly.

His words stopped me halfway through a puff on my cigarette. I could feel my chest rising and falling, and my face was colouring up. Even now I was panting. I jumped slightly as I felt his hands on my thigh, just below the hem of my skirt. They felt hot and sent little tingling shocks up my thighs, and beyond!

He was so soft and gentle as he twisted the stocking. I was lent on the back of the chair. I could feel my hands trembling. I had my eyes closed, with my back to him. Good if he only bent right down and looked up my skirt! Then would Andrew slide his hands up my leg, unable to resist touching me? Fuck I wanted him to, but then again, I didn't! For those few moments of uncertainty, I had the biggest rush you could imagine. I had visions of my pussy dripping on his hands, as he worked the nylon slowly round.

In the end I felt his hands slowly trail down my leg. They didn't break contact until they reached my ankles, I mean, how fucking sexy is that!

I couldn't look him in the eye, as I collected my bag and my jelly like legs together. I was that close from actually standing there and grabbing his hands, and then ramming them up my skirt onto my bare ass and pussy! I just couldn't do it, it was so wrong, but I just couldn't help my feelings. I really don't know who I was teasing the most, my poor fucking stepfather or me!

"Gina?" he called.

I had just reached the kitchen door on trembling legs. My high heels stopped their clacking. I just froze to the spot, unable to turn and face him.

Was he going to tell me he wanted me? Was he going to lunge at me? Was he fucking with my head?

"I'll wait up for you, if you want?" he said quietly.

My mind raced, what the fuck did that mean?

"Okay," I half whimpered, without looking at him.

I had to dive into the public loo on the way to wipe myself. It soon turned into me fingering myself to a quick intense orgasm, as I lusted after my stepfather!

Once we got inside the cinema, it took Kevin just seconds to get his hand up my skirt.

Well, so much for him going out with Lucy I thought!

Still, I suppose at 18 boys are just after pussy, and I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was just sort of helping my mate's boyfriend out, while she was babysitting, agreed?

12