Good Girl No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went at it for who knows how long until both of us were ready to shoot. Thank goodness for the blowjobs from each others wife earlier or we would have been sunk along time ago. The last time Danny and I came together was with me in Kim's pussy and Danny giving a huge load of cum down Kim's throat. This time I was shooting in his wife's pussy and he in Kim's.

Danny and I finally finished unloading with the most intense orgasms as we shot what seemed like gallons into each other wife's cum drenched pussy. Both girls grabbed our softening cocks sucking them into their mouths tasting the mixture of our juices. They even dove deep into each others pussy wanting to drink every drop out of their cum filled holes.

This was more that any of us could have fantasized and it was coming true. Katie showed her true conniving colors and refused to let Kim come down from her high for the next several hours. It seemed like Katie would always have Kim's mouth either sucking a cock or eating her pussy. Kim never argued either. She was getting all that she could out of this new experience.

Danny and I were worn out and the girls finally fell asleep in each others arms. We didn't want to separate them since they looked hot. We made our way to the couch and recliner to recharge.

Every once in awhile I would wake up hearing my wife or Katie moaning in pleasure.

I noticed Danny gone and got up to witness him fucking Kim in the ass while Katie spread her cheeks for him. It looked as if Kim was sleeping at the time but woke up moaning and asking for more.

At 3am I was awakened by Katie's mouth sucking my cock. I asked where Danny was. She told me that he had taken Kim out back and was fucking her under the moonlight like a dog in heat.

I asked her what she had whispered to Kim in the bedroom before all this started. She confessed to Kim that Danny had shared her with other men. Telling her of similar events that Kim had participated in for the past several years, only it was Katie that was experiencing it.

Katie never let on that she knew that Kim had been Danny's fuck toy. She told Kim that Danny brought a friend over one night on the pretense that his house was being painted and the fumes were giving him a headache. Danny and the guy proceeded to get Katie drunk and slipped her a drug that made her loose all her inhibitions. Danny started fondling his wife in front of his friend and eventually had Katie suck his friends cock until he exploded inside Katie's mouth. They wouldn't let her pull her mouth off so she had to taste and swallow the entire load. They both stripped her naked laying her on the floor and took turns fucking her mouth and pussy for the rest of the night. That was the first and only night they needed to drug her.

Friends would come over and Danny would make Katie spread her legs for them so they could have her pussy. Sometimes she would be in bed blindfolded and tied spread eagle when she would feel the bed moving. A man would always get on her, fuck her, then leave with his cum sometimes inside her pussy, sometimes sprayed over her tits. Danny still refuses to tell her who they were. He would only tell her that she knew them. She always wondered if this guy she was talking to had fucked her.

This all turned Kim on hearing that she was not the only wife being shared by her husband for the pleasure of our own perversions.

While telling me what happened in the bedroom Katie was stroking my cock to hardness. She sat on my lap and let my hard cock force it's way into her ass and told me to sit back and enjoy since it was my wife that was responsible for turning her into the slut that she now was. She told me I might as well enjoy someone else's marital property since so many have enjoyed mine.

As Katie rode me she also told me that when Danny was fucking my wife's ass a little earlier she was telling Kim what a slutty whorish woman that she was. She thought it was funny that Kim got so turned on when verbally attacked in this manor. She told her that none of this would be happening if she had been a good wife years before and not succumbed to her own sexual desires. She told Kim that she would have a monogamous married life if it wasn't for Kim fucking her boyfriend.

Kim doesn't pretend to be innocent anymore. She admits she is a slut. Katie and Kim have gone out for a ladies night and ended up sharing a couple of college guys. The younger men had the stamina to fuck them senseless and of course the girls cleaned each others pussies with their tongues.

Making Kim admit that she was in reality a total fuck slut was fun and making someone else's wife that much of a slut is even better since I now can fuck her anytime she wants. Since I have a bigger cock than her husbands, Katie has come around to wanting it in her tight pussy more times than even Danny will know.

Kim has her secrets also.

I now know through Katie that more happened when Kim went to a movie with a married man. In the last story a guy she met over the internet took her to his place fucking her in all holes in front of his wife's pictures.

The rest of the story was that he kept in touch with her and fucked her several more times that I didn't know about. She apparently showed up at his place feeling turned on one day and wanting to get fucked while I was out of town. At his door she saw that a couple of his friends had come over that he worked with. She tried to excuse herself and leave but he had her come in and was introduced as the married slut that he had been fucking around with. The guys never believed him and wanted him to prove that he was telling the truth. She desperately wanted to leave but was told that she had to prove him right and was told to suck his cock before she could go. She ended up sucking all three men and swallowing their loads. It was inevitable that they undress her and indulge in her married body. She was embarrassed that she was horny enough to seek out someone to fuck her and felt dirty while getting soiled and used by all of them.

All three men eventually fucked her in a public park and the malls parking lot inside a van.

The debauchery lasted for about four months. One of the guys had Kim take the virginity of a kid on his 18th birthday as his gift to the younger boy. He finally called it quits after his wife almost caught them one moonless night in the front yard, Kim on her knees before him. Fortunately for him Kim had just gulped down another and got up when the wife came out. He introduced Kim as a wife of a friend that was walking by when they saw each other and started talking. Good thing it was dark because Kim had a couple of buttons undone and her bra was in the process of being removed. He was going to fuck her there in the front yard but his wife brought her to her senses giving her the courage to never see any of them again.

Katie and I have had our own fun of course but we kept it pretty secret and discreet. Kim knows that I fuck her occasionally but as long as she gets her own she doesn't mind. Katie is younger than me and can fuck with the best of them. She gets so wet that my balls get soaked when I fuck her. She has a younger cousin that was a virgin until Katie convinced her to let me fuck her. I wanted to fuck her pussy but she still had her cherry and a boyfriend and I didn't want her to loose it that way.

Apparently just like Kim, the boyfriend didn't matter to Katie. I let her keep her cherry and ended up fucking her in her virgin ass just like Kim had me do to her the first time. The cousin has learned to be a super cock sucker and lost her cherry to her boyfriend. Katie taught her well.

Kim and I are still married and happy. She doesn't deny being a slut and I wouldn't have it any other way. Sex is good.