Hanna Ch. 18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I wasn't really thinking about anything, just concentrating on the thrills you are giving me right now.' I replied in a somewhat croaky voice.

'Well I have been, I suppose what you have been doing reminded me of it. I could tell just how much you liked doing it that way, and I did too you know. You were so considerate about being careful not to hurt me, then so strong, so powerful. And I have been remembering how you, I mean your cock looked just before that. I felt sure I'd never be able to take all of it. Then when I did, when I felt it inside me, it felt even bigger than it had looked. And I could feel how excited you had got, feel it throbbing.'

She paused for a moment, perhaps recalling those sensations, but at the same time her hands seemed to intensify what they were doing. 'Was that just because we were doing it that way, because it was so much tighter for you?'

'I imagine so.' I replied with a catch in my voice, at the same time pushing my hand forward beneath her, searching for her clitoris with my finger-tips.

She gave a sudden, short gasp as I made contact, then asked. 'Does this remind you of how it felt?' Her hand tightening and then giving my cock a few really strong pumps.

After reminding me of the previous evening the change of grip and action certainly brought back the memory of the incredible sensations I'd got from fucking her arse. 'Urgh! Yes, yes it does!' I grunted, as much more powerful tremors coursed up through my body.

'Yes I can feel it does, and I'm so glad you are this responsive darling. But being able to see it is almost as good as feeling it inside me.' she said, her body jerking as my fingers began to stimulate her already jutting bud. 'And now it's starting to look almost as big as it felt it was last night.' she added excitedly as she continued the rhythmic pumping.

While keeping an eye out for any boats heading our way, I had of course also been watching what her hand was doing with my cock, the sight of those long, pale fingers curled so lovingly around it adding to the feelings they were giving me. That and the combination of time, place and the sheer unexpectedness of what was happening had certainly been effective, it looked massively engorged, the head bulging darkly, the veins down the shaft far more pronounced.

'Ah yes, that's fantastic, you really do have a magnificent cock darling. It's so big and hard, and getting hot too.' she said between grunts of pleasure as my busy fingers intensified their activity.

It felt hot and hard to me too, but right then the only thing I was really conscious of was the steady rise of the pressure building inside me. Even so, knowing my own climax was then building, and not wanting Hanna to miss out on having hers, I altered the position of my hand. While continuing to stimulate her clit with my fingers I bent my thumb back and pushed it up into the crack between the cheeks of her bottom. I found I could just reach her arse-hole, so pressed tightly against it until the tip slipped inside, then began moving it in and out.

'Uuugh! Uuugh!' she grunted as the combination sent her own excitement soaring.

Until that moment the hand cupping my balls had been treating them gently, just stroking and rolling them between her fingers. But then, as though encouraging them to unload their churning contents, her grip tightened, and she began rhythmically squeezing. At the same time as that the action of her other hand became much stronger, maintaining the same steady, deliberate pace, but pumping even more determinedly than before.

So the intensity of what we were doing to each other was such that it took only a few minutes for us both to reach crisis point.

'Yes darling! Yes! Come with me! Come now!' she suddenly cried as she squirmed herself down against my hand.

And as though in response to her entreaty I felt a sudden, dizzying rush flood through my body. 'Oh Hanna! You angel!' I heard myself crying as the pressure became almost unbearable.

'Yes! Yes! Oh yeeesss!' she cried even more loudly, grinding even harder down against my flashing fingers as the first load spurted explosively.

The force behind it made it splatter messily against the wind-shield and seeing that just seemed to further increase her excitement. 'Mon Dieu! Oh Mac! Uuurgh! Uuurgh! Oh shit!' she screeched in a choking voice as she pumped my erupting cock even more strongly, while still coping with the impact of her own orgasm.

Somehow we both managed to continue taking care of each other, my fingers and thumb working together to take her through to the end of her climax, while Hanna sent the last few gobbets of semen flying in every direction.

'That was fantastic darling!' she said in a low, somewhat awed tone of voice when we were both finally done.

'It certainly was, unexpected too.' I replied as her fingers continued fondling my slowly dwindling cock. 'But did I live up to your expectations?'

'Oh Mac darling, that's a silly question. But I don't have the words to describe it, so I guess you'll never know just how good it was for me.'

'Well you can see how good it was for me.' I said with a chuckle as I pointed to the blobs of semen oozing slowly down the wind-shield.

'Yes it was incredibly dramatic. Seeing the strength of that first burst sent me over the top. And I loved being able to hold you too, feel it pulsing each time it spouted. Just marvellous! But now I suppose I'll have to find something to clean us up a bit.' she added as she pulled herself forward off my hand and reached down for her skirt.

'You'll find a clean handkerchief in the pocket of my shorts, use that.' I said, pulling out the map Dimitri had given us and then checking our course. Surprisingly, in spite of all that had happened I hadn't veered off it too much and as I increased speed again I estimated we would reach the little island in twenty minutes or so.

Having put her skirt back on Hanna took care of us, then wetted the handkerchief and cleaned the congealing mess off the glass. 'That's better, but I think we'll let them try to work out what these stains are.' she said, pointing down at the trail snaking across the deck.

'I'm sure they've had worse to deal with darling. But if you would like to take the wheel for a minute I'll put my things back on. Apart from anything else I don't want to get sensitive bits sunburned.'

'Most definitely not!' she answered with a grin as she took the wheel from me. 'Any idea how far away we are from where we are heading?'

'About fifteen minutes I should think. It's that one there.' I replied, pointing ahead of us.

Hanna handled the boat quite confidently so I let her take it round the island, where I saw the small sandy cove Dimitri had mentioned. It was very small, but the water was so clear I could see there were no rocks in our path so let her take it all the way, just telling her when to cut the engine so we would drift in. Then grabbing the bow rope I jumped down into the water and hauled the boat as far up the beach as I could, then firmly secured the rope to steel pole someone had installed for just that purpose.

Getting back in the boat I tossed the aft anchor overboard, then as there was nothing I could do to prevent Hanna getting her feet wet, suggested she slip out of her sandals.

'Our lunch things are in one of the lockers, but it's a bit early for that. Dimitri said there is a rough track up to the light-house and that the view from there is well worth the effort. So why don't we leave our lunch things safely locked away while we get a bit of exercise, there are refreshments in this.' I added, picking up the shoulder bag.

She agreed that was a good idea and so having double-checked the boat lines were secure we went looking for the start of the track to the top.

TO BE CONTINUED ...