Hardware Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- no, not only did I have the impact of his maleness arousing me, there were also those scenarios I had so skillfully conjured up for myself the previous night, which continued to powerfully haunt me.

Scenarios of him fondling and kissing every single part of me. Scenarios, that coupled with images of how he would look when naked, allowed me to see that most critical part of him, that 6½ inch, thick, fully engorged, cock. Scenarios of how it would feel when he was thrusting that gorgeous thing steadily back and forth within the folds of my eagerly embracing pussy.

So, given all that was going on beneath my, hopefully, still coolly controlled exterior, it's not too surprising that the warm dampness I had earlier been aware of, was by then a positively wetly tingling fullness! I could tell that my pussy had not only re-moistened, but quickly swollen, giving me an additionally arousing buzz as it pressed itself against the damp crotch of those scanty panties.

And my breasts were no less tender, perhaps they were even more so. By then so tautly sensitive that even the filmy fabric that lightly enfolded them was in fact stimulating them. Their already aching nipples pressing through its lacy openings, and - as they held them, the stiffly swollen tips being subjected to the movements of the light cotton top brushing back and forth against them, making them feel as though they were doing their very best to actually poke their way out through it.

In some ways I shouldn't have been surprised that when he reached out and took one of my hands with his, my knees seemed to momentarily buckle beneath me - I knew I was trembling, from head to foot, knew I would have difficulty moving one of those feet in front of the other, knew I was reacting like some teen-ager about to be taken off for her first ever fuck, knew I was reacting absolutely stupidly!

So, almost blindly, but nonetheless eagerly, I followed to wherever he was leading me.

I had just a second or two to take in something of our surroundings; a not too small room, lit by hidden, low-level lighting, sparsely, but comfortably furnished, a chair or two, a coffee table in front of a small sofa, a door that led, perhaps, to a bathroom, and dominating it, a large, maybe over-large king-size, bed.

But then all thoughts of the adequacy, or not, of the furnishings, simply vanished - his arms swept around me, pulling me close to him, close to the blocky maleness of his body, against the firm ridge I could feel in the front of those sexily close-fitting shorts, close enough for his lips and mouth to press themselves against my own.

That first kiss was definitely memorable; moist, without being sloppy - firm, without being bruising - tender, without being merely affectionate, and as mine responded to its undoubted message, his tongue, at least just the tip of it, began, hesitantly at first, searching for my counterpart.

I guess the response he got from me - from the way I molded my body against his, from the way my fingers dug into his deliciously tautly rounded buttocks, from the way my tongue snaked energetically deeply forward - told him exactly how I was feeling; how I longed for us to get down to more serious business.

'Would you like me to undress you - or would you feel more comfortable doing that for yourself?' he asked in a breathless but still considerate tone.

'Let's both deal with our own outer stuff - leave the last bits for a little while, I'd like a few moments to just look at you. Would you mind that?' I responded.

'Of course not - I've been dying to see what you're actually hiding under there!' he answered with what was becoming a familiarly quirkily lop-sided grin.

So we stood there; carefully watching each other as we removed our outer clothing - first shoes, then our tops, then the skirt and shorts.

I saw the way his eyes stared unblinkingly when I lifted the top up over my head; saw his eyes narrowing as he stared at my lace covered breasts. Maybe mine looked quite similar when I saw the broad shoulders and the just lightly fuzzed chest he exposed as his shirt fell to the floor. Then, as though being led by the same conductor, we paused, allowing our eyes the time to sweep over, and file away in some special memory-bank, what each of us saw that was exciting about the other.

As my hands reached for the side-button fastening on my skirt, his dropped to unzip himself, and a second or two later we each stood there in just our underthings. His were a pair of square-legged, maroon coloured briefs. But it was neither the style nor the colour that really grabbed me, but the full-bloodedly solidly ridging bulge, that was deforming them.

"Not long before I see that 6½ t" I thought to myself.

Although his thoughts of course remained hidden, if the way his fingers were flexing as he stared long and hard at the various parts of me were any indication, it was clear that they were itching to not only rid me of even the flimsy covering I still had left on, but to get to hold; to feel and fondle; the skin, the curving flesh, and to begin to explore the still more exciting folds and crevices that they encompassed.

He stepped forward and took me in his arms again, that time much more tenderly, but the passion behind the kiss that followed, more than made up for any lack of power in the way his arms were holding me. As his lips pressed much, much more tightly against mine, and his swirling tongue snaked deep within, his hands began gently but effectively caressing me; my back, my bottom, my thighs - then around, between us, slowly up along my leg, hip, stomach, and up to the curve of my impatiently straining breast.

His fingers sent little jolts of lightning-like sensations up through me, and if his mouth had allowed me to, I would have gasped at the sheer intensity of pleasure they gave me. Now here, now there, never too hurried, but still never too prolonged in any one single place.

I was so instantly enthralled by those normally fairly insignificant caresses that it was only when I felt his fingers searching for the catch on my bra-strap that I came to again - reaching up between us to release the one at the front, and, taking that opportunity to snatch a quick gasp of much needed breath, said. 'I think this is what you were looking for.'

He released me, at least partially, holding me at arm's length while he looked downward. 'Sweet heaven, they're beautiful!' he exclaimed in a low, breathless whisper. 'Perfect! Perfectly beautiful!' he added as he slipped the bra off me a moment or two later.

Then he finally did what I realised I had been desperately waiting for; he lifted his hands and cupped them, held them. Held them gently, but firmly, allowing his fingers to wander up over the curving shape of them, allowing his thumbs to lightly, but persistently move back and forth against their rosily swollen nipples.

By comparison with the little jolts of lightning-like sensations he had given me a few moments earlier, that stimulation hit me with the force and energy of a series of molten thunder-bolts! My breasts felt as though flames were licking up over them, searing them, searing them with an intensity of pleasure I had never, ever felt before. Both they and their jutting nipples soon felt as though they had swollen to at least twice their normal size; so swollen that I felt the mounting pressure inside them must surely burst them. But the thrills, the sheer ecstasy was so overwhelmingly powerful - I really didn't care what would happen, so long as he didn't stop from whatever it was his simply magical fingers were doing.

Then I felt him bending, his hands not releasing my breasts for a single moment, bending himself so that he could, while still sending those blissful lightning bolts up through me, use his mouth to take one of the stiffly engorged nipples, and suck it!

My first climax hit me, right there - and just a few, very short minutes later!

Although of course I had had many men, at various times fondle and suck them, some much more skillfully effectively than others, until that moment I had never climaxed from simply having them treated in that way. So at first I refused to believe that the whirling, draining pressure inside me was a prelude to a full-blooded climax, imagining it was just one more of the many stages of arousal that we all experience. But when the intensity of those sensations continued strengthening, then, after just a few more seconds of his strong suckling, I felt them taking off, then soaring, I gave myself up to the inevitability of the rush that quickly had me in the power of its grip.

Maybe Ben also realised what was happening, I felt him release one of my far too over-stimulated breasts, and slide his arm right around me, holding, supporting me, as my legs gave way, and my strength went to fuel the impact of the orgasm that surged in wave after foam-flecked wave, up from the very innermost core of me.

The next few minutes are still a bit of a pleasure-filled blur; I know Ben continued to hold, fondle and suckle me right through to the end of that particular climax. Then, although it's only a vague memory, he unfastened those two little bows, allowed my, by then thoroughly soaking panties to drop away from me, lifted and carried me across to the bed, laying my violently trembling body down with consummate tenderness.

Then, although I still regret that I was too insensible to watch him, he must have slid off his briefs, got up beside me, lifted himself over and bent down to once again kiss me.

Rather as the prince's did to Sleeping Beauty, that kiss immediately brought me back to life, well at least to full consciousness, I reached up, tugged him down, and kissed him back ten times more fervently than he had me.

But even through the haze of continuing and utterly blissful delight I was experiencing I was alert enough to recognise the feel of the stiff rigidity of his cock as it pressed itself against me. And when he huskily asked - 'Are you sure that you want me to go on to the next stage with you?' - I was quick to respond not only positively, but positively eagerly.

'Oh yes, yes please - that's exactly what I really want right now!' I gasped as I excitedly spread and bent my legs for him.

The feelings that flowed through me as I felt the satiny bluntness of his cock-head pushing forward between my pussy-lips, were unlike anything else, even stronger than those he had already given me, and I heard myself give a long drawn-out sigh of ecstasy as he then slowly but firmly pushed the rest of his silky hardness inside me.

'Oh Angela, you feel like honeyed velvet!' he cried as he literally buried himself.

'And this is exactly what I've been missing!' I answered breathlessly as he then began to push himself slowly but firmly back and forth.

Whether out of continuing consideration for me, or just because the sensations he was getting were so phenomenal, he pushed himself in and out of me, very slowly, giving me all the time I needed to appreciate the many different feelings that his love-making generated.

There were of course the purely physical ones; the thrills that rippled up from every single part of my sex; my pussy-lips, my clitoris, even the deeper and normally much less sensitive parts of my vagina.

Then there were those less easily defined ones; the sense of fullness, the sense of oneness with him. The sense that this act in some ways represented the very essence of the meaning of male and female bonding, and that Ben's slow but steady pistoning motion was providing the seal that secured that bonding.

So, to increase both his and my own enjoyment, I moved myself with him, lifting my hips to meet each of his slow, steady down-thrusts, sometimes just holding myself there so he could plunge even deeper, sometimes, when he held himself poised above me with no more than just his cock-head within me, swaying them from side to side - hearing his low guttural gasp of unexpected and intensified excitement whenever I did that.

Neither of us was in any hurry; the physical pleasures we were sharing were too strong to be curtailed unnecessarily - and the emotions each could see reflected in the other's darkly misted eyes, were even stronger still.

So we each did whatever we could to hold back the steadily increasing passion we could feel building in each other - only the feel of the more strongly pulsing of his cock within me, eventually alerting me to the inexorable approach of his own climax.

I knew that it was usually only in those Hollywood movies, or in the more risqué novels, that couples actually achieved simultaneous orgasms - and that most times it was up to the woman to literally 'think' herself through to hers. But this time - as though endowed by some beneficent guardian-angel - that perfectly wonderful love-making was made even more so by its finale being made the absolute epitome of perfection when each of us started to come within a split-second of each other.

Even as I felt the roiling upsurge of the first of the waves powering through me, I also felt the suddenly increased tension in the cock inside me, heard Ben's loud hiss as he drew in an even sharper breath, then, with a loud - 'My darling!' - he thrust himself, almost violently, down. The sheer strength and vigour of that thrust triggering the succession of roller-coaster waves of ecstasy that my own, second and even more powerful orgasm began providing.

Of course through the blinding haze of that climax I could not actually feel how much semen his cock was pumping into me - but as he continued powering back and forth for much longer than I might have even hoped for, I knew that his orgasm must be at least as powerful as the one that still held me in its grip.

Chapter 3

Then, even when he had come to the end of his, Ben left his slowly weakening cock firmly inside me - perhaps recognizing my continuing need to feel myself linked, joined with him - allowing me those few extra precious minutes in which to come down from the extraordinarily rarified heights our love-making had taken us to.

'That - no you - you were, are, amazing Angela!' he gasped between taking in deep, revivifying lungfuls of air.

'You too Ben, that really was something very special.' I replied. 'If you treat all your customers that way I'm surprised they're not queuing up around the block while waiting for you.'

He gave me one of those endearingly quirky grins, but replied with a tone that implied his true sincerity. 'It's never been anything like that with any of them Angela. Something about you reached way down inside me, I honestly don't think I could ever think of you as being just one more customer.'

Now right then I wasn't sure that I wanted to hear that kind of thing - a perfect fuck was one thing, expecting it to lead to anything more serious, well that was just for films and story-books - wasn't it?

'Let's not get too carried away Ben - either of us. Making music as beautiful as that little symphony was, well that's one thing - but thinking it might be the precursor to anything more meaningful, well that's just silly! Let's just enjoy things for what they are, not expect them to lead on to anything else.'

I could see the fleeting look of a moment's disappointment on his face, then he mentally shook himself, rolled off me, and said. 'Well in that case I suppose I had better explain the charging system to you - or do you already know about that?'

Of course I had heard the girl in the club mention that there were charges, that the hardware barn was not providing a philanthropical service, but I had not heard exactly what or how they were charged. 'No Ben, so, yes now is probably as good a time as any to detail those for me please.'

He explained that each of the guys had a pocket-sized device which printed out a tag that would be attached to the carry-bag he would give me to hold the fluorescent signal product. The check-out would read the details of the transaction and at the same time, register me with a unique, and securely encrypted, customer code number. Each time I returned to the barn I should bring the product along with me, ostensibly as though I was returning it for some reason, a new tag would be added, both detailing whatever charges I incurred and building up an amount that, from time to time, would entitle me to claim some reward by way of some 'extra special' service.

He went on to say that the charge was comprised of two elements; one was the basic service fee charged by the barn - which was not too onerous - the other depended on exactly what level of service I wanted from the guy providing it.

'There's nothing I can do about that basic service fee Angela - but there won't be any additional one, for me I mean - well certainly not this time.' he said by way of conclusion.

'But that's not fair!' I exclaimed.

'Fair or not, there's no way I'm charging you - apart from being the most gorgeous woman I've ever met, and whether you like it or not, I felt something happening between us that was, maybe is, much, much more than just two horny people simply getting their rocks off!'

'If you didn't feel anything like that - well that's just my loss, and if you come back again - as I obviously hope you will, then I'll re-think the charging business - but for now, for this time, well, just forget it! Now I'll just fix your charge-tag, then I'm going to take a very quick shower, I'll leave you to do likewise after me, then you can make your own way out of here.'

He did precisely that, left me lying there wondering if I had passed-up an opportunity of establishing the first, maybe initially tenuous, link with a guy who had turned me on, in many different ways, far, far more strongly than any man I had met in many, many years.

That night I yet again lay alone, doing my best to recapture at least some of the sensations I had experienced just those few short hours earlier - doing my very best to imagine it was his hands caressing me, that the two or three fingers I pushed up into myself, were in fact his, or even his perfectly fitting cock. And although I did succeed in giving myself at least some partial relief from the pressure that thoughts of him had built up inside me, by comparison with the utterly mind and body numbing ecstasy Ben had given me, the eventual climax was nothing more than mere child's-play.

I was really no less successful in dealing with the practicalities of the next few days; of work, or of the frustratingly lonely hours that followed it - all I seemed to be able to think of, was Ben!

Of his eyes - the look I had seen in them when he saw me standing there in just my underwear. Of his kisses - and the way they had stirred me as no other man's had. Of his caresses - the molten thunder-bolts they had sent coursing through my breasts. Of his cock - which of course I had foolishly still not seen - and the sheer ecstasy he and it had provided.

And, in some ways even more importantly than all those undoubted physical attributes, of his words - the implication that he saw me as being someone who was potentially far more important to him than just another customer!

But, as we all do, I somehow managed to get through the intervening days, and even had the ability to think about how I might go about giving each of us at least another chance of either re-establishing or maybe even further exploring something of the feelings which Ben had said he had been experiencing. And which, by then, I had to admit he seemed to have also aroused in me!

I decided that my second visit should show a different side of me; not the coy, pale blue, youthful innocent I might have appeared to be that first time - but the more knowing, sometimes demanding, certainly more brazenly needy woman, I could also be.