Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Harry, not yet! It's cock out time now. John says you've got a big one and this is my chance to see it. Let me see it now Harry"

Quick as a flash Harry dropped his slacks and pants and displayed his rock hard tool. Nadine gasped as she unclipped her bra and let it fall and then quickly grasped Harry's penis.

"Oh my God, this is fantastic," she gasped. "We see no end of cocks at the hospital but I can honestly say that I've never seen one as big as this. Let me see it real close."

Nadine dropped to her knees in front of Harry's cock. She started to pump it and he groaned. She spat on his knob end and mixed her spit with the juice seeping from his pee slit. She pumped him some more.

"I'm gonna enjoy this!" she said as she opened her mouth wide and swallowed him whole, taking his entire length inside her all the way to her throat. After a few more pumps and sucks Harry could feel his spunk gathering and moaned in total pleasure. Nadine ejected his cock from her mouth.

"More of that later, Harry darling," she smiled. "Let's make your dream come true, shall we?"

She leaned back against the sofa. Harry dropped to his knees and she pulled his cock into her cavernous titty channel. He groaned and started to thrust up and down the soft hot passage. Nadine made saliva and dripped it from her mouth into the point of enjoyment. Harry knew he wouldn't last long and warned her.

"It doesn't matter Harry," she whispered. "If you come soon you'll have time to fuck me before John gets back with the food, won't you?"

Harry grinned his agreement to this. He felt his cock begin to grow a little as a beginning to his ejaculations.

"My God," gasped Nadine, "I swear you're growing bigger."

It was time. Then the phone rang. Harry froze mid thrust. Nadine said "carry on" then reached behind her, picked up the phone and handed it to Harry.

"Hello," he croaked.

"Harry, it's me, Kate! Sorry to call you unexpectedly but I just had an idea about the titty fucking. I could invite Nadine, Josie and Sammy round here for a girls party thing then you could turn up as if by chance. I would let you titty fuck me and maybe the others would like to join in. What do you think about that? Harry? Are you all right? You sounded a bit strange."

Harry looked at Nadine and she nodded, smiling and pointing at the phone. She had, of course, heard every word that Kate had said.

"It's a good idea Kate and, yes, I'm all right. Never felt better actually! Nadine's here at the moment and she wants to tell you something."

"Hello Kate," said Nadine. "I'd love to come to a titty fucking party at your house. Harry's practices on me at the moment. He was just about to shoot his load all over my tits as the phone rang. Hang on and listen and I'll describe it to you."

Nadine squeezed Harry's cock hard between her tits and he pumped up and down furiously. Nadine's breasts made a sort of smacking sound. His cock squelched in her channel and then erupted with his first spurt. Nadine had been looking down as this happened, her mouth open with concentration. Harry scored a bull's eye into her mouth before he quickly pulled back and spurted all over her magnificent breasts. Nadine swallowed his first shot and then began to spread the rest all over her globes. She spoke to Kate again.

"Did you hear that Kate? Harry has just pumped gallons of spunk all over my tits with the first one in my mouth. He does do a lot, doesn't he? Here have a quick word with him. John will be back from the Chinese soon with our supper. 'Bye!"

"Hello Kate darling," said Harry tentatively.

"Harry, that was fantastic," squealed Kate enthusiastically. "It was almost like having a threesome. I've gone all wet. I shall have to frig myself off now. That's one off the list then, isn't it?"

"Er, two actually," said Harry quietly. "I had lunch with Sammy round here today and we did it again."

"Fuckin' Hell Harry!" exploded Kate. "Don't you ever stop? Make sure you've got enough spunk for me on Wednesday. There's your 'Aunty Sue' tomorrow as well, isn't there? I think I'll be measuring how much sperm you've got left." She said more softly, "I'm not jealous Harry, just excited. What's Nadine doing now?"

"Er, she's just finished rubbing my cum into her tits and now she's sucking on my cock."

"You lucky bastard," laughed Kate. "See you Wednesday, pick me up straight after work, OK?"

"OK," replied Harry and hung up.

His cock was nearly up, thanks to Nadine's expert ministrations. She stroked him and sucked him and he was almost ready. Harry unfastened her skirt waistband and pulled it, together with her panties, down below her knees. Nadine helped him and kicked them off her feet. She was now naked and what a fine sight she was.

Below her beautiful great tits she sported a bejewelled navel with a nice rounded belly, below which she sprouted a veritable forest of black pubic hair. She spread her rounded thighs and her vagina lips were pulled open.

Nadine took Harry's tool from her mouth and moved it down to her pussy lips. His knob end was immediately soaked with her hot pussy juices and she pulled him nearer.

"Now Harry, now," she commanded. "Quick before John comes back. Stick your cock in me and give me a good fucking!"

Harry always did as a gorgeous woman told him, especially when the subject was fucking. He rammed his tool home, pulled it all the way out and then rammed home again. He began to do this faster and faster, working himself up to a big climax. He wasn't really thinking of Nadine's need but there was no problem, she was there before him."

"Ooooo! Ooooo!" she screamed. "Yes Harry yes. I'm fuckin' coming, all over your big cock. Give it to me! Shoot your fuckin' load. I want it!"

Harry came with a great pumping action, shooting load after load of his hot spunk deep into Nadine's belly. She screamed again.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh, arghhhhhhh!! That's it, all the way up my pussy. That's fantastic. God that's hot! I love it, I fuckin' love it!"

Finally they stopped thrusting at one another, totally spent. Harry pulled his sticky tool out of Nadine and stood up.

"I would like to suck our juices off you Harry but there's not time. John's bound to back in a minute. I hope so 'cos I'm really hungry now."

Harry laughed, albeit weakly. "I would lick you out too Nadine but you're right, we've got to get cleaned up a little. You're right, I could eat a horse now."

"I really enjoyed that though Harry. Call me when you want a repeat. I love your long thick cock."

Less than five minutes later John returned with the grub and they ate hungrily. They soon were ready to leave and as they prepared to go John turned to Nadine and said, "by the way darling, did I give you enough time?"

"Just enough for one tit fuck and one cunt cream. Thanks darling. Wait 'til I get you back to my place."

They both fell about laughing at Harry's astounded expression. Nadine kissed him warmly and squeezed his crotch and John shook his hand. They were still laughing, clinging to one another, as they walked off up the street.

Harry tidied up and was beginning to think of an early night when the phone rang again.

"Hello Harry darling," came Jan's tinkling little girl voice. How's it hanging or is it all stiff and ready for some lucky girl? Shall I come over?

"Hi Jan sweetheart," replied Harry, his heart lifting at the sound of her voice. "I'm going to have an early night tonight so don't come over now. Why don't we meet up on Thursday in the Black Bull? Are you free then? Your brother and Nadine have only just left. John went out and got a Chinese for us all."

"Thursday's great Harry, I'll meet you at about eight o'clock, OK? Wait a minute, you said John and Nadine came around and then John went out for a Chinese, leaving you alone with Nadine. Right?"

"Right."

There was a pause. "You didn't, did you Harry? You didn't titty fuck Nadine while John fetched the food?"

"I found out afterwards that they had arranged it all between them. Yes, I shot a load all over those lovely tits and then another one right up the pleasure passage. She says I can do her again any time I like but she might not tell John that."

"No wonder you're going to bed early," laughed Jan. "Harry darling, when you are in bed with your lovely big prick in your hand will you please call me back and talk dirty to me. My mobile number is 779 555 111. I'll play with myself until I come then."

Harry agreed and in due course called her back from his bed, holding his hard tool in his hand. He told her what he was going to do to her on Thursday and she quickly stroked herself into a series of juicy wet climaxes.

Harry had to concentrate all morning at the bank to stop himself from getting hard thinking about the afternoon to come. Fortunately he was very busy and also Samara wanted a word with him in the interview room.

"Harry darling," she said, "I wanted to tell you yesterday afternoon about my solicitors appointment but I was so busy catching up that I never found the time. Now that Sachin has agreed to the break up she only needs the settlement figure to be able to complete the documentation. I'm going to see an estate agent at lunchtime to arrange for a valuation of our house then I can offer him a share in the proceeds. I don't know what percentage to offer. He has made no contribution to our marriage so the offer has to be enough but I don't know where to start. What do you think?"

"I think you should start very low," advised Harry. "You can always increase until he agrees. Try not to give him the impression that you will keep on increasing your offer otherwise he will hold you to ransom. Also I suggest that you be patient. For example, if he turns down your first offer out of hand then say you'll get back to him. Then make him a small increase the next day and watch his reaction. Try and see if he's tempted to accept or not and then you may be able to judge when he's close to accepting."

Samara came close to Harry and grasped his penis through his slacks.

"You are so good for me Harry. I think that is very sensible advice, especially about not starting too high. Gosh, your penis is growing; I must let go of it! I'm going to get you to fuck me on Thursday Harry. I won't tell a soul."

Samara gave a Harry a soft loving kiss and they separated. Harry then repaired to the staff room for his coffee. There was no sign of Martin so he gave Josie a friendly squeeze as she came to take his order.

"Where's Martin?" he asked. "He shouldn't leave you all alone with me. I might forget myself and help myself to your charms."

Josie gave one of her characteristic giggles. "He's had to go out to meet a customer. I'm going to see him for lunch. Anyway, which of my charms would you like to help yourself to, might I ask?"

Harry dropped his voice to a whisper. "You know I want to titty fuck you Josie. My cock goes hard just thinking about it and I think about it about ten times a day. I think Martin should be there too though, don't you? How do you feel about it?"

"There's a rumour goin' round that you have a gigantic cock, Harry Masters. I think that I should check that out, don't you?"

"I would be grateful for your opinion about the size of my er, .. equipment," laughed Harry. "I'm thinking about next Sunday, round at my place. How does that grab you?"

"That sounds fine to me," grinned Josie. "I'll talk to Martin and he'll let you know. He will agree, I'm sure, after I tell him he can fuck me all night again on Saturday."

"Are you going to let him have your arse, Josie?" asked Harry. "Kate really likes it now."

"Ah knows he wants it, Mistah Harry," growled Josie, breaking into a West Indian accent. "Ah just ain't decided if ah'll do it that way with him yet."

"Maybe I'll get Kate to have a word with you about it," said Harry. "I'm seeing her tomorrow night. I'll mention it to her."

Harry left the staff room after having his coffee and eating his lunchtime sandwich early. He now felt confident about his meeting with Sue this afternoon. Talking about arseholes with Josie somehow made him feel positive about the whole thing.

Twenty five past two found Harry driving through the gates of the Graham's imposing country house, about five miles from town. Sue opened the door to his ring, smiling a welcome and inviting him in.

Sue was casually but very smartly and sexily dressed. She had on a cream silk blouse with a dark brown flared skirt. The skirt was short without being tarty and the blouse was all but transparent. She wasn't wearing a bra as evidenced by the sight of her hard nipples showing through the silk as the blouse moved as she walked and turned. Harry speculated on the presence of panties under the skirt. He would bet not.

Sue offered coffee and a drink. Harry accepted coffee and refused the drink. He opened his briefcase and removed the documents that he had brought for Sue to sign.

"Well now, Mrs. Graham," he said formally. "I've prepared all the documents for your investments. I shall need a number of signatures on a variety of documents. I will explain each one as we come to it. Then you will only have to give me a cheque or a transfer authorisation if you prefer."

Sue Graham replied equally formally. "Thank you, Mr. Masters. I will transfer the funds from our joint account please. Can we get on with the signing as there is another item that I would like to raise?"

Harry felt a tingle in his pants as he took out his pen for Sue to use. He picked up the first document and explained the investment in detail. Sue agreed and signed. The next document was dealt with in a similar efficient manner. Soon they were through, Sue signing the docket for the transfer of funds from the joint current account.

Harry carefully and correctly replaced all the documents into his briefcase and handed copies to Sue. He locked the flap of the case and turned to her.

"You said that there was another item that you wish to raise," he remarked solemnly. "Please tell me what it is."

"I won't tell you. I'll show you," she replied. Sue took a pace closer to Harry and reached out, putting her hand into his crotch to palm his already hard penis. Harry took her shoulders and pulled her to him. They kissed fiercely, mouth open and saliva running; so much of it that it ran down their chins. Sue squeezed and rubbed him harder.

"Take it out," she gasped as she tore her mouth away from his lips. "Take it out, I want to see it!"

Harry in fact dropped his slacks and pants and Sue dropped to her knees. She grasped his tool and began to jerk it hard. Then she opened her mouth and fed the whole length into her, down to her throat. When she had him well ensconced she pulled off his shoes, socks, pants and briefs with one hand while gripping the root of his cock with the other. Harry's eyes watered.

He pushed the fingers of both hands into the front of Sue's blouse and ripped it wide open and off her shoulders. As her grasped her tits hard and pulled on her erect teats she got rid of her blouse by pulling it off her arms one sleeve at a time.

Harry forced Sue to loose his cock from her mouth and mashed it into her lovely breasts. She had beautiful tits, just a nice size for caressing with a stiff cock but not big enough for a real titty fuck. He reached for the fastening to her skirt.

Sue's skirt slid over her hips fell to the floor. She revealed that she wore no panties and had a closely trimmed pubic patch, the hairs being a light blonde to match her head. Around her crack there was nothing, with a small trickle of moisture already running down between her legs and heading for her arsehole.

Sue was still holding on to Harry's prick and now she brought his red knob end to her entrance and started to mix his leaking fluid with her own pre cum juices. Harry moaned and pushed and Sue let go of him so that he could thrust his whole length straight up her hole. Sue grabbed his buttocks and pulled him on to her, her fingers just reaching his arsehole. She spoke for the first time.

"Yess, yesss Harry, yessss!" she moaned into his ear. "I've been waiting for this all morning. I've kept on diddling myself but it didn't take the ache away. Oh God, fuck me, please fuck me hard!"

Harry just grunted and thrust, each thrust long and hard. Then he slowed down and leaned back so that he could look into her blue eyes. They gazed at one another as Harry brought Sue closer and closer to orgasm. She gripped at his cock with her cunt muscles as he rhythmically thrust into her.

"I've never forgotten that weekend when you taught me to fuck," he panted with his exertions. "I even remember to use some of the tricks on my girl friends. You were fantastic. This is a sort of thank you!"

Sue's eyes were beginning to glaze over with her mounting passion. She was now making much more juice. Harry suddenly grabbed her bum cheeks, lifted her to the edge of the desk and spread her legs very high and wide. His thumbs met at her arsehole and Sue screamed.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, of fuck," she shouted, "I'm coming you bastard, I'm coming all over your cock. I'm gonna cream you. I'm gonna piss my cream all along your tool. Take that, and that! Can you feel it? Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhh, arghhhh!"

Harry certainly felt Sue's flowing cum juices. His cock went hot all along his length and it was as much as he could do not to douse her heat with his ejaculation. He gritted his teeth and held on as Sue slowly regained some of her composure.

"You didn't come, did you, you horny bugger? God you do feel huge. It's not the length that makes me so juicy, it's the thickness of your cock that I can feel in me that makes me want you to fuck me some more."

Harry grinned and Sue's eyes widened.

"Oh my God, you want my arse, don't you? You want to try and get that huge cock up my anal channel. What about your new girl friend? Did you do it with her? Did she like it? If you did I hope you're sore."

"Four or five times over the weekend," said Harry with a smile, trying to remember how many times he had fucked Kate's arse. "She really liked it and we will be doing it again soon, and no Sue, I am not sore"

Harry withdrew his cock and turned Sue around and bent her over the desk, still with her legs open wide. Her juicy pussy winked at him and her soggy arsehole was prominently displayed, full of her cum juice. He put his cock to her hole, pulled it open wider with his thumbs and pushed. His knob end disappeared with a plop. He grasped her hips and pushed hard, being rewarded with the sight of the rest of his cock sliding smoothly into Sue's hole. She grunted.

"Oh fucking Hell Harry," that feels big, so big and hot. She paused. "I like the feel of it though, all fat but stiff. Fuck me with your lovely hard tool. Do it to me, just like I showed you all those years ago."

Harry was in heaven. Sue's arsehole felt hot and firm and the mixed juices gave him the right amount of freedom. He pulled back to his knob end and then thrust again. He did it again faster; building a rhythm that agitated his foreskin against her passage. He knew he wouldn't last long at this rate but he didn't care. Sue had already had one orgasm and he was sure she wouldn't be far behind him when he shot his load. In fact, she was starting to get very worked up already.

"Yes Harry, yes," Sue grunted as he thrust harder and faster up her arse. "That's it yes, shoot your spunk up my arse. Come on, let it go; I want to feel it fill my arse. Oh my God, I'm going to come again when you shoot your load."

Harry reached the point of no return. His cock spasmed and ejected huge loads of spunk into her tight arse channel. Again and again his balls clenched and dispatched another squirt into her. He filled her right up so that his spunk began to leak back out of her. Harry pulled out and shot his last two or three squirts over her rounded bum cheeks. He rubbed his hands over her, spreading his offering.