Heaven Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As there was no more room in front of me, he got in behind me and started moaning as he squatted down slowly. I couldn't actually see his cum, but I felt it splattering against my top. Everywhere his cum impacted my top, it got pushed against my skin. As if ruining the back of my top wasn't enough, halfway through his performance, he squatted down a little more and pushed his spurting cock against my skirt, no doubt making a complete mess there as well. As the four of them extensively wiped their cocks clean on various parts of my clothes and body, I took some comfort in the fact that it was over. After all, I had done my part, I reckoned, I had finished off my four guys...

The two guys Lorna was servicing -- sucking and wacking them off alternately -- had a different view on the matter however and still hadn't cum yet. Although they could have shot their loads in Lorna's willing mouth -- or given her a disgusting facial -- they clearly had their minds set on abusing and degrading me even more. When I noticed the fifth guy walking over to me, I knew I'd be taking two more loads.

Pumping his dick in his fist, he said, "Lift your top baby."

I did, revealing my light blue bra.

Then he said, "Hold the left cup of your bra open."

With my left hand I pulled the fabric of my bra away from my skin, while I used my right hand to push my tit flat against my body, creating as much room in the cup as I could.

"Oh yeah," he said, taking a step closer and leaning over my chest. By squatting down a little bit, he brought his throbbing cock to within inches of my left tit. Only a few seconds later, he started moaning and dumped his huge load into my cup, covering my hand, my tit and the fabric of my bra in his warm, disgusting goo. He was wiping his cock on my chin, when I noticed the sixth -- and last -- guy step away from Lorna, and rush over to me. I barely had time to pull my hand out of my cum drenched bra, as he walked up behind me, and roughly pushed me on all fours.

He kneeled down behind me, pulled my skirt up and pulled my light blue panties down a little bit, revealing my ass crack to anyone close enough to see. Holding my panties open by the waist band, he created a nice big target for himself as he began pumping his dick even more fiercely than before. The tip of his fat cock was now just an inch away from my butt hole and he could have easily rammed it up there and ass-fucked me to his heart's content, but I knew he wouldn't. He was going to continue the bukkake, ruin my clothes and degrade me as much as possible in the process...

He came without as much as a grunt, spewing his watery cum into my panties and against my ass, completely soaking me down there. After a few seconds, a big puddle started forming in the crotch of my panties, saturating them and began seeping down my thighs. My last clean piece of clothing ruined, another part of my body defiled, these guys had really done a number on me...

When he was done and got up, he pulled my panties up in between my ass cheeks and gave me a little wedgie, just enough to cause me mild discomfort and show his disrespect for me. He then slapped my ass and walked out of the room, along with his five buddies. With their balls empty, they had no more interest in us.

As I stumbled to my feet, not knowing where to start cleaning myself up, Lorna said, "You're even more of a degenerate whore than I thought, we're going to have to establish a pecking order!"

At the time -- I was barely listening -- I didn't know what she meant, nor did I care. I had other concerns. For starters, I had to find my way to a shower, while having only one functional eye. Then, I had to peel the cum drenched clothes off me and wash the sperm off every nook and crack of my slut body. And then, I had to figure out what I was going to wear, as I didn't have a single, useable piece of clothing left. Luckily Lorna was able to help out with that last part, and provided me with a life guard t-shirt. I looked quite ridiculous with just that red t-shirt -- which barely covered my ass and cunt -- and my shoes on, but at least I wasn't completely naked.

Lastly, I had to find Cindy and Jason as I didn't have the car keys, and I wasn't keen on walking home. Fortunately, there weren't that many hiding places, and so Lorna and I quickly located them in the cafeteria overlooking the red-section pool. Jason, naked from the waist down and my sister in just her underwear, were sharing a table not far from the bar. Except for barkeep and the two of them, the place was deserted.

As this was my first time up there, I was immediately drawn to the glass wall which separated the cafeteria from the pool and watched in awe at the dozens of lewd scenes in front of me. There were people fucking, sucking and masturbating everywhere. Although some people were actually swimming, the majority of the guests was engaged in some sort of sexual activity.

After talking to them for a minute or so, Lorna glanced at the nearest clock and realized that her official work shift was about to begin. She quickly said goodbye to her son and my sister and gave them both a peck on the forehead. Then, as she walked out of the cafeteria, she said, "See you later Jamie."

"Bye," I replied, absentmindedly. After enjoying the view of the pool area for another couple of minutes, I joined Jason and Cindy at their table. After explaining why I was wearing nothing but a life guard t-shirt, we had a few more drinks before heading back to the car.

The three of us went over to my parent's house where we hung out, watched some TV and played a few video games. Jason stayed for dinner and afterwards went upstairs with Cindy, most likely to fuck her brains out. Mom and dad turned in around 10 pm, which left me all alone in front of the TV. I flipped on the naughty channel and started playing with myself a little bit, not really knowing where this would lead to. Suddenly Jason walked into the dining room, looking for his car keys.

When he looked over to the living room and saw me sitting there, on the couch, naked from the waist down, playing with myself, he smiled and walked over to me for a better look of my twat and asked, "Still up?"

"Yeah, I am bored... and horny, but not sleepy," I replied, glancing at him for a second before turning my gaze back on the TV.

"I see," he whispered, looking at my cunt unabashed.

"Cin asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, she was exhausted," he smiled proudly.

"I'll bet." I whispered with a grin, looking up at him for a second.

Then I got the craziest idea.

"Can I come with you?" I asked as I turned off the TV and sat up, pulling my fingers out of me.

"Uh, I gotta go pick up mom and then it's straight off to bed for me."

"I don't mind," I replied.

"Look, I've pumped three loads into your sister this evening, I don't know how much action I'll be able to provide," he said as he looked at me, with a disappointed look on his face.

"Doesn't matter, if not tonight, then you can do me in the morning. Make me wait for it a little longer, I don't mind," I whispered eagerly, really sounding like a desperate slut.

"Hey, if you wanna come with, come with, I don't mind," he replied, acting all cool and aloof all of a sudden.

So I pulled my skirt and panties back up, put on some shoes and followed him to his car.

After driving for a few minutes, I asked, "So, your mom doing the night shift again?"

"She's waitressing at Sloppy Joe's tonight," he replied. He didn't elaborate, and I didn't ask any follow up questions, so that was pretty much the end of our conversation.

When we got to Sloppy Joe's, he parked in the alley out back and turned off the engine.

"Shit, she's not done yet, this could take a while," he said.

I looked around to see what he was basing this information on, but it wasn't until I followed his gaze towards a red car, parked about fifty meters away, that I understood. All of its windows were steamed up and the vehicle itself was rocking back and forth in a fast, energetic pace. We waited there for over ten minutes.

Then, suddenly, one of the rear passenger doors opened and Lorna stumbled out, pulling her short black skirt back into place and pulling the left strap of her red top up, covering her left boob up. After taking a good look around and locating Jason's car, she stumbled towards us, inelegantly carrying her purse in her right hand.

When she opened the passenger door and saw me sitting next to her son, she said, "Hi hon... oh Jamie, hi, that's a pleasant surprise."

"Hey Lorna," I replied, glancing at the cum running down her thigh, out from under her skirt.

"Mom, Jamie's going to spend the night, if that's okay," Jason said.

"Sure hon, that's fine, but your little whore is in my seat," Lorna replied.

"Mooom!" Jason said.

"That's okay, I'll move," I said as I unclasped my seat belt and crawled onto the back seat.

Lorna got in, closed the door and gave Jason her most innocent look, "What?"

"Be nice," he said, as he started the car and drove off.

Lorna looked back at me and asked, "You're a whore, aren't you Jamie?"

"Yes," I whispered softly, getting really turned on here.

"Speak up, slut!" Lorna yelled.

"Yes ma'am, I am a whore!" I replied, matching her volume.

"See, we're all friends here," Lorna said as she briefly glanced at her son.

Jason didn't say a word, and just looked at me in his rear view mirror. I didn't know if he could tell, but I was horny as fuck and soaking wet from all of Lorna's rude comments. When we got to their house, Lorna immediately hit the shower as Jason and I headed straight for bed. We took off our clothes and climbed into his bed. After snuggling for a minute or so, I put my hand on his crotch and massaged it for a little bit. When nothing happened, I reconciled myself with the fact that it wasn't going to get up any time soon.

"I'll do you in the morning," he said as he kissed me on the forehead and turned off the lights.

However, in the middle of the night, I was awakened by the bedroom door opening and the light from the night hall shining in. After needing a few seconds to wake up properly, I could see it was Lorna, wearing nothing but a black bra and panties. I couldn't -- at the time -- think of why on Earth anyone would wear that outfit to bed. Ignoring my presence completely, she sat down on the edge of the bed and slowly reclined next to Jason, who now awoke as well.

"Mom, what's going on?" he asked, still sleepy but worried, as he flicked on his night light.

"This," Lorna replied, as she reached down under the blankets and started playing with his cock; Jason, as surprised as I was, gasped and groaned loudly as his dick came to live in a matter of seconds. By the time I realized what she was doing, Lorna's hand was flying up and down his shaft, jacking him off hard and fast.

With her other hand, she swiftly threw off the covers and whispered, in a seductive voice, "I wanna see it!"

As she scooted over a little higher, to get a better view of his rock hard cock, her tits were now right in front of Jason's face. As he instinctively turned his head towards them, Lorna -- without having to be asked or told -- pulled her bra up over her tits to expose them. Then, she grabbed the tit closest to him and squeezed her aureole in between her thumb and index finger, presenting it to him. Jason, deliriously horny at this point, attacked her tit with his wide open mouth and started licking and sucking on it like a mad man.

Lorna, realizing he was about to pop, let go of her tit -- her son's eager mouth was keeping it right where it needed to be -- and brought that hand to within an inch of my face. As Jason began convulsing and moaning around her tit, she gave me the middle finger, actually pushing it against my nose. With a soft smile on her face, she loosened her grip on his cock and started wobbling it loosely in her half-open fist, causing his sperm to fly everywhere.

When there no sperm left in his balls, Jason finally let her tit slip out of his mouth and laid back down, panting heavily. Lorna, her eyes (and her hand) still on his cock slowly released his shrinking cock and scooped the last of his cum from his cock head with her index finger, then rubbed her index finger and thumb together, playing with his cum for at least ten to fifteen seconds, sort of dreamily, as if she'd never seen cum before. Then suddenly, she folded the blankets back and without saying a word, she just got up and left, flicking off his night light on her way out and closing the door behind her.

"Bitch," I thought to myself. Lorna knew damn well why I was there and how desperate I was; she'd just jacked him off right in front of me! I couldn't blame Jason: she'd offered herself to him, I could hardly have expected him to turn her down, even if I was right there next to him. She had crossed my plans; I just didn't know whether it was coincidental or on purpose... yet. Jason was back asleep before I was and was still sleeping when I woke up in the morning. I patiently waited for him to make any kind of movement, indicating that he was awake. I had been playing with myself, teasing my clit, for about twenty minutes when he finally woke up.

He sat up, looked at me and smiled, whispering, "I'll be right with you... have to go to the bathroom." I nodded and threw the covers off, waiting for him.

"Damn, must be one hell of a leak." I thought to myself after about a minute. After waiting another couple of minutes, I started getting impatient and got out of bed and walked over to the door; when I opened it, I saw him standing in the middle of the hallway, with Lorna on her knees in front of him, sucking his big morning erection. She was dressed in a shapewear body, fishnet stockings and high heels! The fucking bitch had seduced him on his way to -- or back from -- the bathroom; she had -- just like a few hours prior -- put on one of his favorite sexy outfits and was once again draining him so he would be no good to me.

Jason looked at me apologetically, realizing too what his mom was up to and was just minutes away from achieving, but just like before I couldn't really blame him; the way she looked, no man in his right mind would have turned her down... and although I was pissed, I didn't really blame her. There was no pleasure in blowing him like this; she did it simply to spite me, to cause me discomfort... and that got me wet, wetter than the anticipation of getting fucked by Jason had gotten me. I watched them and played with myself, right where I was standing...

I watched as Lorna sucked him off and took his morning load all over her slutty little face; I watched as Jason collapsed onto his knees, moaning and as Lorna smirked at me, visibly pleased with herself for taking his erection away from me, again. When Jason composed himself a few moments later, he looked up at me and was about to move towards me, probably to apologize and maybe try to finger me to pleasure me yet.

But Lorna put her hand on his shoulder, leaned in next to his ear as she looked me in the eye and whispered, "Come take a shower with me, honey."

When he hesitated for a few seconds, she added, "I'll keep my clothes on if you'd like."

"Heels too?" he asked, turning his head towards her.

"Uhuh." she nodded, glancing at me briefly, mocking me.

"Can I rip 'm?" he asked.

"Off course you can." she whispered, sealing the deal.

Jason turned and walked into the bathroom -- he'd probably already forgotten I was there; she leaned in and whispered, "Get your cock nice and hard for me hon, I'll be right with you."

After closing the bathroom door, she turned to look at me; she was being mean for no reason at all, she was even willing to get into the shower with her clothes and shoes, and let Jason rip them off of her, just to spite me... and it was making me even hornier than I already was.

"Are we going to have a problem here?" she asked, looking me in the eyes.

I looked at her for a few seconds, until my natural submissive nature resurfaced.

"No ma'am," I said as I sank to my knees and crawled over to her, pressing my face into her clothed crotch.

"Oh, poor Kitty." she whispered softly as she caressed my hair. "Are you horny?"

I nodded my head fiercely as I continued pressing my face against her.

"Would you like to find out what a real woman's cunt tastes like?"

Again I nodded fiercely. She pushed my head back and pulled her stockings to her knees and unbuttoned her shapewear body between her legs; as it unsnapped, her cunt came into view. I slowly bent my head forward and stuck my head back in between her legs, lapping at her moist cunt.

Realizing that this was my best shot at getting off, I slipped my right hand in between my own legs and just jammed three fingers up my soaking wet cunt. I wasn't going to get any cock from Jason as long as his mom was around, so I might as well get off while getting humiliated by the better woman. I ate her out for about two minutes while I was busy mercilessly pumping my own hole.

She knew what was going to happen, what I was doing... she could have ruined my orgasm, but she didn't. She had already won -- she was the better woman -- and my tongue up her cunt was proof of that. She waited patiently for me to cum and wildly buck and spasm with my face pressed up against her cunt. When I was done cumming, I collapsed on the floor.

"I am glad you've learned your place," she whispered, "We're going to get along just fine, you and I!"

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go drain my boy again, just to be on the safe side," she added.

She really didn't want me to have any kind of chance with him. She buttoned up her shapewear body, pulled up her fishnets and then walked into the bathroom, audibly locking the door from the inside. Haven gotten the release I was after, and realizing I wasn't going to get any cock from Jason anytime soon, I decided not to wait for them to finish and got dressed, strutting my humbled ass out of there.

I had certainly learned my place when it came to Lorna; she was a dominant, detached bitch... a perfect match for a submissive, little slut like me. I had a distinct feeling that after this incident I was going to see a lot of Lorna --well, at least her twat.

12