Her First Swinger's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's absolutely right," Gary chimed in, "You're fucking wonderful and I mean that in the literal sense of the word. Sex with you was almost too good to be true and like Gary I'm still bloody hard!"

I smiled at them both and started to get up from the bed. Jeff leapt to his feet and held out his hand to help me.

I regained my feet, and some composure, looked at them both and said, "I'm going to have a shower, when somebody tells me where the bathroom is, and with my body tingling all over the way it is at the moment, I could very well be talked into seconds."

They both grinned at me, and at each other.

I showered, dried and perfumed again, then went back to the bedroom to gather my clothes.

They were both still there.

I looked at them both, still with hard cocks and I flopped naked onto the bed.

"Oh, come on then," I sighed, "Fuck me again!"

And they did!

12