Her First Time Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lots of other scenarios went through my mind as well, you could probably envision a few yourself after reading about her exploits in Tampa. I was sure, well -- fairly certain, that April wasn't in the hotel room with them, although it'd sure as hell be fun. Tomorrow night, too. I was about ninety-nine percent certain my mystery date was going to be Rebekka.

I thought about what Alan had said about opening a restaurant here, which would mean spending many nights alone in our bed imagining what Dani might be doing, on top of the nights I knew she'd be spending in Tampa for her new gig.

I was lying in bed, stark naked on top of the covers, my dick pointing straight up, fully engorged when I heard the garage door opener. I glanced at the clock again, not that I hadn't glanced at it every five minutes for the last hours, two-thirty-eight, Dani had been gone not quite four hours. She and Alan would have done a lot of fucking in four hours.

I love watching Dani undress, have for twenty-eight years, but it's taken on a whole new dimension these last few months, like every time is the first time. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders, no bra underneath, "You had on a bra earlier," I commented.

She nodded, "Guess I must have left it with Alan," she said, "things had gotten a bit hectic."

She sat on the edge of the bed and slipped off her black, patent-leather boots, about three-inch heels on them, then stood and slid those tight blue jeans down her legs, leaving only a satin thong to cover herself. "Bet Alan liked that, didn't he?"

She smiled, answering, "Uhuh, did, so did..."

Those two words caught my attention, liked grabbed it and shook it by the neck, "So did...? Who?" By then I was shaking. April?

She giggled, pushing that thong down, "Liked this, too," straddling me and letting herself sink down over me. "That cum, nice and slippery," grinding herself down like she does plus that squeezing trick she'd just learned. "Don't ever let anyone sell that 'married person sex short," she said, letting out little groans. I was... oh shit, this felt good!

"Almost as good as threesomes," she added.

Ohhhh! I gritted my teeth, felt my hands all on their own, digging into Dani's hips, pulling her down tighter. "Threesome... who?" was all I could get out along with my moans.

I felt her pulling herself up, then dropping back down, going through that grinding exercise again, "Not gonna... tell."

Dani and I had made love every night, almost always once like this, but this time seemed... different, Dani stoking my fire like she was.

"You fucked... two guys?"

"Mmm, maybe... maybe it was another girl, too." April! Had to be. Wished I'd checked out the inside of the new truck, her perfume would still be lingering from the long trip. She'd have made Alan's long trip very enjoyable, remembering that unbelievably wild night one week earlier.

Under the circumstances, I didn't last long, not with Dani teasing about how much she'd enjoyed her threesome, that along with her pussy pulsing and squeezing. It was a good thing none of the kids or parents had decided to spend the night, they'd have most assuredly been awakened by the commingling of our wailing reverberating through the house.

"Who's this mystery date going to be," I asked Dani, "you can tell me, I won't tell your husband." Luckily, I wasn't a cat. Curiosity killed the cat.

She giggled, got up, and went to her dresser. I watched her naked tits jiggle, thinking of Alan getting this same sight just minutes before. She pulled out a little box, bringing it back to the bed and sitting down on the edge. "I think tomorrow night I might put these on you," opening the box, holding up the two painted eye patches April had glued to her eyelids for those first several days in Tampa. "You'd be kinda cute with these over your eyes. Then you could keep wondering."

She wouldn't, would she?

The next morning, we were breakfasted and ready to go to take the boat out by nine. Dani had vacillated on what to wear, I wanted her to wear the swimsuit she wore that first day on Alan's boat, the one the marina guy couldn't take his eyes away from. She didn't think it would be exactly appropriate with the kids on the boat so she thought about one of her more modest one-piece swimsuits. But then we realized we weren't in Tampa any longer. It may have been in the eighties there, but it wasn't here. The forecast was for the high 50s, not exactly swimsuit weather, so we all decided on just casual clothes

That boat was... how many ways are there to say incredible! We'd stopped at the marina first and bought six lifejackets, and once we had the boat out in the open water, wow, just wow! I couldn't wait to get some skis or a pull toy behind it. That'd have to wait until a bit warmer weather, though. It was the first of April, nice weather, high fifties, not quite waterskiing temperature. Besides, that water was C O L D!

We played with the boat all day, wondering why in hell we hadn't bought something like this years ago. It wouldn't have been nearly like this thing, but still woulda been fun.

I rented a slip at the marina to park the boat and trailer, so at nearly five, we were headed home in the truck. Jon, Jodi, and Tammy were all in Jon's car, so it was just the three of us in the truck. Alan wanted to see a bit of town, how much it'd changed since he and Dani were in high school, plus maybe scout out a location for a new restaurant.

It was after six by the time we were back at the house. Alan had found a couple locations, one with a closed store on the site, another was a parking lot not far from the mall. He said he'd have to build new in either location. He said he'd check on them once he was back home. Dani said she had some baking to do before our 'adult' evening.

Which reminded me, who was going to be my 'date' for the evening? If it was April, it seemed weird that she hadn't come with us on the boat, although there were six of us and it only had seating for six. It was only certified for six as well. Ah well, the mystery would be solved shortly.

Another thing, no, I wasn't concerned that after last night (morning actually) I wouldn't be able to do 'it'. My system had grown very accustomed to regenerating itself speedily with the incredible sex life we'd been experiencing over the last months.

Dani's baking that she had to do? Alan had brought along the secret ingredients for brownies, the ones that made them special. Apparently, they were going to be dessert, that and the hundred-dollar-a-bottle rum he'd brought, too. Dani said that Jenny was bringing homemade pizza. Her 'mystery' guest was bringing... herself. "That'll be more than enough," Dani said with a little chuckle. What the hell did that mean?

So, Dani filled the house with the aroma of fresh-baked brownies, we arranged the dining table with an oversized tablecloth, and six place settings, had everything ready so Dani went upstairs to dress. She'd set out my clothes in one of the spare bedrooms because, "I need my privacy," she'd said. Alan took the other guest room. We had two bathrooms upstairs, one of them off the master bedroom, and one downstairs. I told Alan he could use the extra upstairs one and I'd use the downstairs one to get ready. Why is it the women always get first choice?

I showered and shaved downstairs, then wrapped up in a robe to go up to 'my' bedroom. My clothes were simple, a pair of silky boxers, slacks and a nice shirt, and my good shoes. It took me ten minutes to dress, then was back downstairs enjoying the smell of those brownies that Dani had taken out of the oven shortly before.

A few minutes later, Alan was downstairs, damn, he cleaned up nice. It's no wonder that he can get a girl to fall for him.

At quarter-till-nine, the doorbell rang and Jenny and Richard came in. They'd been there often enough that they never bothered waiting for someone to open the door, just rang the bell and came in.

I shook hands with Richard, then hugged Jenny, remembering what her body had felt like that night, hoping maybe for a repeat?

Jenny was dressed in... I'd seen that dress somewhere before but had no idea where. She looked spectacular, one of the prettiest women ever. I think I'd mentioned before that Dani still lamented the fact that she'd been homecoming queen and not Jenny... THAT was where I'd seen that dress, she'd worn it that homecoming night! Even after all those years, it still fit, but why wouldn't it, with Jenny's dancer's body? Besides, Dani's prom dress had still... her homecoming dress, she hadn't modeled it for me, was she?

It was the dress she'd worn that night she'd lost her virginity to Alan Ryder. We didn't have much longer to wait, Dani came downstairs just a few minutes after Jenny and Richard arrived. She looked... she'd have passed for her daughter, Jodi. I glanced at Alan, his eyes were wide, jaw open, no doubt remembering. I sure as hell was! This was the girl I'd seen that night in 1987, a little more 'matured' in all the right places; but her hair, her makeup, the dress -- even the queen's crown on her head. She was 'that girl'.

As we stood gawking at the two women, the spell was broken with the doorbell ringing. "You better get that," Daniella told me, even her voice sounded younger, "that'll be your date."