Her Last Day of School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And desperation was about the only word Steven could think of to describe Mrs. Dudley's flaring eyes and heaving body. Looking up quickly at the clock on the wall, Steven could see there were less than 15 minutes now left in class and he envisioned what it would look like if all this was still going on in the room when the bell rang and the students headed to room 205 for their next class encountered a locked door. From the hurried sound of Mrs. Dudely's voice as she called Matt Troutman up to the front of the room, Steven divined that his teacher had envisioned that scenario as well, which only added to her desperation.

Despite his deep seeded and long standing envy of Matt, seeing Mrs. Dudley funnel her lust filled want in his direction only caused the straining log of Steven's erection to throb even harder as he rubbed it under the desk. And Steven sensed correctly it wasn't just Matt Troutman's good looks and athletic prowess that had driven Mrs. Dudley, like a bitch in heat, to call the young man up to join her.

______________________________________

Rumors spread quickly through any school, even quicker if there's a ring of truth to them, and Kim Dudley's ears hadn't been immune over the past few years to the whispers about Matt from the students and some of the more gossipy faculty. By the time he was a senior and in her class, Mrs. Dudley often found it difficult when she was at her desk or walking around the room to sustain eye contact with Matt for fear that he may catch her staring and see the look of wanton curiosity in her eyes.

It was clear from the abundance of women that always seemed to flock to Matt that he would never had a problem finding a willing partner. But it wasn't just his good looks, physical stature and "Big Man on Campus" status that seemed to make all the young girls swoon. If the rumors that had floated around since Matt's arrival at the school proved to be true, it was him being known as the "Big Man on Campus" in another department that had left Kim Dudley's mouth watering and mind wandering since he'd enrolled in her social studies class back in the Fall.

Kim Dudley was on the verge of discovering what Steven Holcomb, as well as most of the other boys in the class already knew from sharing a gym class with Matt for all those years. He was hung like a horse.

Many of the boys simply didn't talk openly about that fact even though they all had stolen a quick glance or two over the years. Many had used humor to compensate for their feelings of inadequacy by coming up with names for Matt Troutman's penis, such as 'trouser trout" which was an obvious play on his last name. The girls Matt fucked had names for his penis too and his ability to use it, but none of those names were laced with all that much humor, only dead serious, carnal reverence. For obvious reasons most of the boys in school kept both eyes on their girlfriends anytime Matt was near.

But to see their teacher, a grown woman in her 30's standing in the front of the class, desperate to see Matt's endowment for herself caused a complicated rush of raw emotions to swell inside the young boys in the room.

A severe blush along with a layer of sweat was now covering Mrs. Dudley's face and chest as she stood there above Anna, who continued to plow the dildo in and out of her teacher's cunt with her mouth, totally oblivious to the visual interplay between Mrs. Dudley and Matt approaching from behind.

"Stand up here," Kim's gravelly voice echoed, no pretense whatsoever in it as the urgency of her lust burned in her eyes.

Staring unabashedly at the young man's crotch as he neared, Kim gripped the edge of the desk behind her with her left and reached up to squeeze her heaving breasts with her right, the whole time absorbing the glorious rush of Anna continuing to plunge the dildo inside her.

"Step right over top of her," Kim told Matt in a husky groan, nodding her head downwards to show him where to straddle his legs above the kneeling girl.

"Now...Take it out," Kim told Matt through gritted teeth, the meaning of the word 'it' clear from the way Mrs. Dudley's eyes were locked on his groin.

_________________________________

Despite the air of calm cocksureness he normally walked through life with, even Matt was startled by how his first period class that morning had played out. Like everyone else in the room, he'd initially been too stunned to speak when Mrs. Dudley began undressing and all the movement he could really manage was an occasional 'reality check' glance over to a couple of his buddies in the room to see if they were watching the same thing he was.

There had been plenty of times during the year that he'd fantasized about fucking Mrs. Dudley, in some pretty bizarre and hard core ways, in fact. Even for someone as socially active and sexually gifted as Matt however, the pretty school teacher fantasy seemed completely out of the question. While there had been a couple of the mothers of the girls he'd fooled around with, along with an older woman he'd bedded while at the beach on vacation last summer to add as notches on his bedpost, never once did Matt think he'd ever be able to have relations with a woman in authority like Mrs. Dudley.

The closer he got to Anna kneeling on the floor, using her mouth to blindly plow the teacher's dildo in and out of Mrs. Dudley's cunt, Matt's eyes nearly watered as the scent and visual overload of what he was witnessing permeated his senses. He could also see Mrs. Dudley's beautiful, full and rounded breasts bouncing across her chest each time Anna connected with another forward thrust and without a hint of hesitation, Matt reached up and squeezed the married teacher's ragging nipples between his strong fingers.

"AAHHH," Mrs. Dudley immediately winced, her naked hips grinding against the edge of her desk as every muscle and tendon in her lean body reacted to Matt Troutman's touch.

Even though he was young, Matt had seen that look of want plenty in a woman's eyes and he could smell the desperation coming out of Mrs. Dudley's pores, not only for her own selfish sexual release but to do it before the class bell rang. Feeling his cock throb like a living animal inside his jeans, Matt reached down without looking and lowered his pants, the whole time keeping his gaze glued on his teacher's anxious face.

Matt brimmed with pride when he saw the way Mrs. Dudley's eyes widened then sparkled with intent when she saw his manhood swing free. The 18 year old stud had grown accustomed to that reaction when he dropped his trousers the first time for a lady, but he took special joy the few times it had been with a full grown woman.

The primal pull of nature too strong to ignore, Matt knew he couldn't just stand there and absord the gloriously rich feel of Mrs. Dudley's eyes staring a hole in his crotch. Taking another step forward until he was towering over the much shorter teacher, as well as Anna kneeling there on the floor between Mrs. Dudley's legs, Matt reached down and attempted to stab his fingers into his teacher's gooey and burning snatch.

"..No...please...No..I want..I can't...," Mrs. Dudley weakly managed between swallows.

By then, Anna had sensed something was playing out around her but she continued to kneel there quietly, the dildo still wedged in her drooling mouth as Matt closed in behind her.

"Please...I promised myself ....I wouldn't let myself..," Mrs. Dudley continued to babble, her vaginal muscles still squeezing rhythmically around the phallus Anna had pushed inside her as she struggled to find the her voice.

"...Please ...Matt," she added a third time, her shaky words showing just how much she really wanted to fuck the young stud standing in front of her.

The 30 year old teacher's torso now corkscrewing with pressing need, Kim reached down and wrapped her right hand around the shaft of the dildo, just in front of Anna's gorged lips and wrenched the fake cock in and out of her cunt several times as she stared wantonly at Matt.

Mrs. Dudley's desperation hung in the air as the minutes left in class ticked away. Finally, she arrived at a compromise.

"Pull Anna's pants down and fuck her," Mrs Dudley croaked to Matt, the implication of her words sending a shudder through the room.

"Just fuck her while she's there on her knees and look at me the whole time you do it," she looked right into his eyes and begged.

With no consultation to the girl on her knees, Kim instinctively assumed that if Anna was willingly on the floor, using the dildo to fuck her teacher with her mouth, that Anna wouldn't have a problem allowing the biggest stud in school to have a crack at her.

"Just pull her pants down Matt and slam her from behind," Mrs. Dudley said bluntly, rubbing her breasts hard as she visually traced the dimensions of the teenager's cock with her glistening blue eyes.

Pulling his own pants down to his knees, Matt heard the gasps of many of the female students drift through the room, all of them having heard about his exploits over the years but now actually seeing for themselves. Most of the boys just rolled their eyes, having become all too familiar with it from their time with Matt in the locker room growing up.

With the nonchalance that comes with undressing dozens of women, Matt reached around the front of Anna's waist, unsnapped her jeans, then pulled them, along with her pink panties all the way down her thighs in one clean jerk. All the students assembled in the classroom either leaned forward or shifted to the side in their seats, trying to get a good look as Anna's pale and chunky white ass came into view.

Positioning himself directly behind the kneeling girl, Matt reached under Anna's waist with his left hand and snaked his fingers between the swollen folds of her soaked and hairy vagina. Using his right to expertly aim the shaft of his prodigious cock forward, Matt rammed it straight between her thighs until it sank a third of the way inside the teenage girl.

"AAAAAWWWWW," Anna instantly yelped, spitting out the end of the dildo clamped in her mouth when she felt Matt impale her pussy.

Wrapping her hands around each of Mrs. Dudley's stocking clad ankles to keep from toppling face first into the teacher's desk, Anna pressed the side of her face against Mrs. Dudley's inner thighs as Matt rammed his manhood deeper into her unprepared womb.

Under most circumstances, Matt and Anna's paths would have never crossed, in the biblical sense. Anna certainly wasn't Matt's type and he'd just assumed like most everyone else she was a lesbian-in-waiting. Jocks like Matt truly didn't do all that much for an artistic, free spirit like Anna either, but it didn't matter at that moment who, or what, was ravaging her from behind; the most popular boy at school, a girl with a strap on or any animal, vegetable or mineral God had put on this Green Earth. A cock as substantial as Matt's, used at the pace he was thrusting it at inside her cunt, would have brought spasms of harrowing joy to any woman's spine.

With each driving thrust he made into Anna's behind, Matt observed every subtle detail of Mrs. Dudley's reaction and saw clearly how her body winced each time he lurched forward, using Anna as a crude sexual surrogate for his true desires.

Using her right hand to masturbate herself with the dildo as she watched Matt plow into Anna, Kim sat backwards on the desk until she'd created the perfect angle to twist the head of the sex toy against her G-spot as she imagined it was Matt who was fucking her.

Deep down, Kim felt for Anna, sensing the young girl's limited sexual experience, especially with boys, and now to be subjected to having a cock the size of Matt's fucking her with such ruthless abandon must have been quite a shock to Anna's system. And to no one's surprise, Anna didn't weather Matt's blinding assault for long. Within a minute of having him enter her, Anna came, her vaginal muscles screaming and squeezing at the virile coil of rock solid flesh that was drilling inside her.

Despite Anna's release, Matt never relented, continuing to pump his dick in and out of the teenage girl's cunt as he stared deep into Mrs. Dudley's hungry eyes, watching closely as his teacher neared orgasm herself. When he finally did slow down and remove his cock from Anna's battered snatch, everyone in the room could see Anna's vaginal secretions bubble and cling to his veiny girth with the same consistency of a well churned vanilla milkshake.

For his part, Matt was able to hold his flood of cum back. Rubbing his balls and toying with his greasy cock, he watched as Anna collapsed forward against Mrs. Dudley's legs in exhaustion. Continuing to stare at his teacher's hand working the purple dildo in and out of her perfectly pink, and massively stretched cunt, Matt along with everyone else in the room could tell from Mrs. Dudley's increasingly raw groans and slouching posture that she was on the verge of release.

Matt's cock rising like a proud granite arrow from his groin, lathered in Anna's vaginal spew, the teenage boy reached down and pumped the shaft several times as he watched his teacher try to push herself over the edge. Almost measuring the older woman's increasingly rapid breaths in his head, Matt reached out with his left hand just before Mrs. Dudley was about to cum and grabbed her hard by the same hand she was fucking herself with.

Kim's eyes immediately flared and her body, desperate for release, tensed when she felt Matt's strong grip clamp down on her right wrist, preventing her from the final few thrusts that would have set her off. Looking into his calm, almost emotionless eyes, Mrs. Dudley knew exactly what Matt was doing and she was powerless to stop him. Deep down its what she wanted as well. Despite all the choreographed plans she'd made the night before about how this morning would play out, part of her knew it would come to this and there was no way now Kim was going to stop Matt from taking what he wanted....

Part 3 to come

12