Her New Toy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rang. It was Ali.

"Hi. What's up?" I asked. She didn't usually call me on the weekends.

"Are you at home?" I could tell from the sound of her voice that something wasn't right.

"Yeah. Is everything OK?"

"Um, yeah. It's fine. I just need to come over and talk to you."

"OK. Come on over."

Thirty minutes later she was knocking at my door. When I let her in, the cool spring air hit me and my nipples went rock hard. The long, deep kiss she gave me didn't hurt either.

"Hello to you too," I said, a little flustered from her sudden affection. "Come on in."

"Don't mind if I do," She said with a smile. Ali waved in the direction of the couch. "Hey girls."

Dani and Katee smiled and said their hellos. They had both been on the receiving end of Ali's tongue, and they were as fond of her as I was.

I closed the door and turned to her. "So what's going on? You didn't sound too happy on the phone."

She looked nervous. "Can we talk in your room?"

"Ok. I like where this is going all ready."

"Stop. It isn't like that."

I sat down on my bed as Ali closed the door behind us. She stood in front of me and fidgeted for a moment.

"Well come on. Tell me what's wrong."

"OK. Just, stay calm." Ali reached down and lifted her skirt.

A thick, fat cock was hanging between her legs.

"Holy fuck." My own rod got rock hard immediately, swelling and throbbing as I gazed at Ali's new appendage. "Where did that come from?"

"It was here this morning." She was growing too, her length beginning to swing up, taking her skirt with it. "I've been spending the last few hours trying to figure it out. It's been, difficult. I had to get myself off a few times." She blushed.

"Completely understandable." I reached out and wrapped a hand around her. Ali gasped, but she didn't move away. She felt just like I did, hot and throbbing with her heartbeat. "Did you figure anything out?" I started gently stroking her, milking out a little bubble of precum.

"I think it's your cum. You don't have sperm, but there's something else in it. I think it's the source of this." Ali closed her eyes, and started slowly thrusting her hips into my hand. Then she broke away with a moan. "Wait, wait. I need to know. Who else have you fucked? It's important."

"Who else? You, the girls here, and Hannah."

"That's all?"

I nodded.

"OK, good. That's better than I had hoped for."

"Hey! I'm not some sort of slut." I didn't help my case by standing to remove my shorts. I had a hand on my cock without really thinking about it. Ali raised an eyebrow, and I shrugged. "OK, I guess you're right to be concerned."

"I'm not concerned about you. It's the girls who are about to grow giant dicks who I'm worried about. We need to tell them."

We walked back out in the living room together.

Dani and Katee weren't paying much attention to us, and they didn't look over until I said something.

"Um, guys. Ali has something she needs to tell you." I motioned to her.

She stepped closer to the couch and simply lifted her skirt.

Dani and Katee gasped, their eyes going wide. There was a long moment of silence before Dani spoke. "How?"

Ali explained her theory about my cum again.

Dani nodded and licked her lips. "Does this mean we're going to grow dicks too?" She turned and kneeled on the couch, bringing herself closer to Ali so she could get a better look at the new appendage standing out from her groin.

"I don't know. There could be a lot of factors here. The amount of cum you've been in contact with, what orifice you've taken it in, things like that. You might not even have to worry about it. I could be the only one. So don't freak out."

Dani shook her head. "I think you're misunderstanding me. I want this. I want a huge cock." She leaned over and flicked her tongue across Ali's shaft. "I'm not going to freak out. I've been dreaming about it."

"Seriously." Katee's voice startled me, I had forgotten that she was there. I looked over at her. She had lifted up her shift. One hand was busy massaging her breasts, the other was buried in her pussy.

Dani continued to lick up and down Ali's shaft. "If Emma's cum can give us these amazing cocks, can yours do that too?" She opened her mouth and swallowed Ali's cockhead.

Ali gasped, and thrust herself deeper into Dani's mouth. "It should. Oh fuck! It should. I ran some tests earlier, and my cum is the same as Emma's. Oh god, keep doing that!" She grabbed a handful of Dani's hair and pulled her down on her cock. Dani gagged a little as Ali hit the entrance to her throat. Ali kept pulling and Dani relaxed, letting Ali slide deeper into her. It wasn't long until her nose was pressed up against Ali's belly, her throat muscles working to massage her length.

Katee got up on her knees behind Dani. Her hands snaked around to grasp at Dani's breasts. "Don't keep it all for yourself. We have to share." Dani slowly pulled back until Ali's thick rod popped out of her mouth. Spit and precum dripped from her lips down to her breasts. Katee reached out and grasped the slick cock in front of her. She gave it a few pumps while she looked up at Ali and licked her lips seductively. Then she leaned in and swallowed her. There was no gagging with Katee, just a few long thrusts as she fed Ali's dick down her gullet.

I couldn't just stand by and watch. I was almost painfully hard, my cock and pussy both dripping. Ali's cock looked so appetizing, and I desperately wanted it buried in my throat. But Dani and Katee seemed to have a monopoly on that piece of her. So, I aimed for something else. Ali spread her legs for me as I moved up behind her. The tip of my cock was drawn to her sopping pussy like a heat seeking missile. I dragged my spongy head up and down her slit, relishing the feel of her nectar as it dripped down my length. Her petals spread open for me as I slid into her, hilting myself in a single thrust. I began fucking her slowly, watching over her shoulder as Dani and Katee traded her cock back and forth. Their lips and chins were slick with Ali's precum. It looked like she had inherited some of my messier attributes. As if it knew what I was thinking, her cock spasmed and shot two thick lines of pre across Dani's face. Katee leaned over and desperately licked it up, moaning as she tasted it's sweetness.

It was all too much for Ali. Her pussy clenched around me as she began to cum. Hot ropes of spunk shot out of her, splashing against Dani's tongue, and then streaking across her cheek as Katee grabbed at Ali's cock, hungry for her portion.

Ali's pussy got even tighter around me, uncomfortably so, and then released. She tightened again. I thought back to my MRI and realized that I was feeling her cum from the inside.

I wasn't there yet. Stepping back I gently removed my rod from Ali's sensitive cunt. "Let's take this into my room. More space for everyone."

Ali could only nod as she gazed down at Dani and Katee. They were greedily lapping at the spunk that was still weakly flowing from her tip.

Having a large bed had become a necessity since I'd grown my cock. The nights that I spent alone were rare. And now that Ali had a dick of her own it looked like I might need an upgrade. I was thrusting into Katee's dripping cunt, bottoming out in her with every thrust. Ali was doing the same with Dani. The two girls were busy moaning into each others mouths, tongues dueling as they tried to draw out our cum. I lock eyes with Ali over their backs and smiled. She had a look of shock on her face. I knew the feeling. I'd had a month to get used to being a girl with a dick and sometimes I couldn't even believe it. Katee's pussy clamped down on me as she came, bringing my focus back to her. I pounded into her, searching for my release. It didn't take long. We came together, moaning as I began filling her with my cream. Ali was cumming too, gasping as she collapsed over Dani's back. It took her a few moments to recover. When she finally did she looked at me and grinned.

"Switch?"

Some unknown amount of time later, I rolled off Dani after filling her with another thick load.

Ali was sitting upright on the bed as Katee licked and sucked at the skin of her rod, cleaning it of their mixed fluids. She pulled away from Ali's shaft long enough to look at me. "Both of you. I need both of you." Her voice was thick with arousal. "Fill me up."

How could we deny her? I laid back on the bed, letting Katee settle her slick cunt over my length. She slid down on me until our hips were touching. Her hands went back and spread her cheeks, an open invitation to Ali. She wasn't disappointed. Ali lined up with her rosebud, and slowly pushed her way in. Her eyes got huge as she penetrated Katee's asshole. "Oh my god," she whispered. "I can see why you like this so much. I thought it was good being on the receiving end."

We got into a good rhythm, one of thrusting while the other was pulling out. Katee loved it, her pussy clutching at me and milking my length. She seemed like she was in the midst of a continuous orgasm. Her hands were clawing at my back, trying to find some purchase so she could just hold on. I could see it in Ali's eyes that she wasn't going to last long, so I sped up, trying to reach the end with her. She still beat me. Sudden heat bloomed through the thin layer separating our cocks as she filled Katee's ass with cum. It was enough to set me off, and I began spraying my own load into her. We continued to gently thrust into her as our orgasms subsided.

"Holy shit you guys. What is going on here?"

Startled, Ali and I whipped our heads toward the door. Kelly was standing there, her pants around her ankles, fingers buried in her sopping pussy. Ali pulled out of Katee's ass and walked towards the other twin, her slick rod getting harder with every step.

Amanda didn't get home til that evening. By the time she returned only Ali and I were still up, the other girls having passed out from sheer exhaustion. We were in the living room, Ali sitting on the couch as I filled my throat with her cock. I was driving down on her length, looking to swallow as much of her intoxicating cum as possible. I already had two loads in me, and I was looking for a third when I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw Amanda standing at the edge of the couch, stunned. Ali's cock left a void in me as she slowly pulled out, her length slick with my spit. I grasped her and slapped her head against my lips as I gestured for Amanda to join us. She came over without saying a word, falling to her knees next to me. I backed off as she swallowed Ali's slick rod. Amanda's skirt was riding up in the back, revealing her lacy panties. She spread her legs for me as I pulled the thin fabric to the side. I hilted myself in her dripping cunt with a single stroke. Ali and I took her from both ends, driving Amanda to three shaking orgasms before we got there ourselves. Amanda took a shuddering breath as she pulled Ali's cock from her throat. I was still busy shooting my cum into her pussy, a growing pool of our mixed juices spreading on the floor beneath us. Amanda was quiet for a moment as she slowly stroked Ali's cock, milking out another burst of cum onto her tongue. She finally shook her head and looked at both of us.

"I know I should be used to stuff like this by now. But what's going on here?"

Ali didn't stop laughing until I stuck my tongue in her ass.

12