Hey, Are You Two Fucking?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wet cunt was now riding up and down the outside length of Toby's cock and her lips were full and plump from the excitement. Her Wicked Weasel bikini bottoms slipped in between them and her lips wrapped around the long thick bulge of his cock through his Speedo.

Toby and Cloe were now touching flesh to flesh. The top of his cock was brushing against the outer lips of her pussy.

Cloe moaned openly as she became more and more aroused.

He took her hands and placed them around his neck. "Hold on tight," he told her.

He picked up the pace and with it, her tits jiggled faster, brushing against his chest as they rode.

Ken stood and watched from way down the beach. "Damn, are they fucking on the horse?" he asked himself. Alarmed and excited, he took off as fast as he could to investigate. "What are you doing, man?" he asked himself after a few seconds of running. I gotta control myself or I'll fuck this up, he thought and he felt conflicted and confused as he slowed to a walk.

The ride down the beach was exciting Cloe until she was in an almost hypnotic state of arousal.

Half of her pussy was in contact with half of his cock. Cloe could feel her cunt dripping, and though she was embarrassed, she was also hoping Toby could see it. With every fiber of her body, she wanted his cock. But, she knew she couldn't have it. She was a good wife. A faithful wife. And, even though her husband wanted her and Toby to fuck, she was determined to not give in to her lust. It wasn't easy as she felt her breasts heaving up down, up down, up down against his chest.

Toby enjoyed his shaft being dry humped by Cloe's wet cunt and he could feel her nipples getting hard as they pushed through her bikini top. She buried her head in his neck and continued lightly moaning as she bounced up and down, which made his own hole ooze precum. He appreciated the jiggle of her chest and playfully swatted her behind. She didn't jump. Instead, she let a playful whimper escape her lips. So he began to lightly spank her ass again. She started to bob in rhythm with the stinging taps. He kept pushing her down hard onto his lap as she gasped and moaned, holding onto his shoulders for support.

As she pumped up and down her breath quickened. Toby followed her rhythm, holding onto her with one arm behind her back, pulling her toward him, feeling her post up and down on against his stiff pole. The ride back to her husband brought her to the edge of orgasm and then, mercifully came to an end as she heard her husband calling and Toby slowed the horse to a walk.

"Don't stop," she moaned.

Toby pumped his hard cock against her now plump pussy lips one last time and then stopped the horse. "We have to, Cloe. Ken's almost here."

Ken walked up to them, wondering why she wasn't on her own horse but not wanting to give them a sense that he was alarmed. Cloe hopped off Toby's horse, explaining how her horse had thrown her and Toby was gracious enough to help her back.

"Thanks, Toby. Thanks for taking care of her," Ken said, while holding back the urge to accuse him of fucking her. He could clearly see the wet spot in her bikini and Toby's big 'Mullie' was still pushing his Speedo out, highlighting his cock and balls. The white suit had a discolored spot along the front from his wife's juices.

He might not have said it. But, both Cloe and Toby could tell he wondered and to be honest, it pissed them both off. Nothing had happened. They'd both controlled themselves, yet here was Ken, with obvious pangs of jealousy.

Ken murmured something about it looking like they were having a good time together.

"Oh?" Cloe retorted. "And, I suppose you think we were fucking again?"

She angrily brushed past him on the way to her towel.

"No, no...Cloe, it didn't mean it to sound that way," he answered.

Ken looked at his friend and shook his head. "You shouldn't treat her that way, dude."

"I know. But, I want to see her and you fuck so bad that I can't get it out of my mind. It's driving me crazy with jealousy," Ken replied.

The three of them spent the next two hours mostly in silence; each of them pondering how to react to the happenings of the last three days.

The next day, Cloe woke up the guys with a cheerful "Good morning". She felt invigorated by the attention she was receiving and wanted to explore the island's beach with them. She packed a light lunch for them and put on another sexy bikini.

After a long walk exploring the beach they came to a secluded spot safe from prying eyes. Just like the previous day, they made a pallet on the warm sand and settled into a day of fun and frolicking on the beach.

After a few beers, Ken decided to let the current float him down the beach. He put his cellphone into its water proof pouch, popped open a beer and swam a few yards into the clear water. The current was fast and it moved him down the shore, far away from Cloe and Toby.

Cloe had chewed him out pretty good last night. I suppose I deserve it, he thought as he sipped his beer and let the current take him down the beach. She'd told him in no uncertain terms that he'd best stop trying to convince her to fuck Toby. "And, you'd better stop accusing us of fucking each other," she'd warned.

"I'm glad I apologized," he said aloud and took another sip. He beer can was empty and although he knew he shouldn't, he filled it with sea water and let it sink to the bottom This was his cue to walk back to his best friend and wife. So, he made his way to shore and started the long trek back.

Toby and Cloe were engaged in a flirty conversation. Cloe was teasing him about the size of his monster cock and Toby was teasing her about how turned on she'd became during their horse ride the previous day.

"You need some oil on you, Toby. You're going to burn if you don't."

Toby grabbed the suntan oil from the beach bag.

"Here, let me do that," she said, grabbing the bottle from his hands and scooting up beside him on her knees. As her oily hands glided across his pecs Toby offered up a confession.

"Cloe, to be honest; I don't know how much longer I can hold out," He said earnestly.

Cloe knew exactly what he was talking about. She felt the same way. She wanted nothing more than for him to take her in his arms and passionately make love to her. "I want you to, Toby. All the teasing and touching we've done on this trip has gotten to me. I sooo want to reach into your Speedo and rub this onto your 'mullie'," she said and giggled. "You've got me so horny that fucking you is almost the only thing I can think about."

A large grin curled onto his face. "The helluva it is; Ken's the one that's set this whole thing up."

She nodded her head. "Yep, and he'd have a huge erection just watching me rub you down. I can't imagine what he'd do if we actually went through with his fantasy."

Cloe's hands went down his abs to the elastic band of his skimpy suit and lingered, oiling him up and wanting to grab the big cock that was already semi-erect, just two inches from her fingers.

"But," she said and paused.

"We can't," they both said together, causing a good laugh.

Toby laid his head back onto the towel, looking into the tropical sky and enjoying the conversation while Cloe was sitting beside him on her haunches, rubbing suntan oil on his chest.

Ken could see them far, far down the beach and with Cloe closest to him, it appeared that she was sitting astride Toby's crotch. Even though he had just warned himself not to think of it, he instantly imagined they were fucking.

Ken grabbed his cell phone and hammered out a text to Toby.

"Damn phone," Toby said as he reached into the beach bag. "I wish I hadn't brought it."

"Are you fucking?" the text read as Toby flipped open his phone. He looked at Cloe and handed her the phone. "Your hubby thinks we're fucking again," he said to her.

Cloe grabbed the phone from his outstretched hand. A frown came over her face as she read the message Ken had sent to his best friend, Toby.

"Hmmph!" she squealed in frustration. "I'm gonna do something about this. Right now!"

The text reply said, "This is your once innocent wife that would never cheat on you. But, I'm tired of your little games and now you're gonna get what you obviously want. Toby's cock will be in my sopping wet cunt before you can make it back."

Cloe tossed the phone to Toby, stripped out of her bikini, reached over, grabbed Toby's Speedo and pulled it down his legs. Then, she straddled him with her knees in the sand.

Amazed at what was happening, Toby opened up the phone and read the message. "Oh, shit." He whispered.

Excitement coursed through Ken as he read the text. He lifted is head up and looked far down the beach. Squinting hard, he watched as Cloe straddled Toby. He was still too far down the beach to see much detail. Right away, Ken's cock tent-poled in his swim trunks. He picked up his pace and squinted to see more and within moments he'd covered enough ground to clearly see his wife on top of Toby's crotch.

"Fuck me, Toby," Cloe said, moving her hips up his stomach until Toby's cock was at the entrance to her cunt.

"Uh... Cloe, are you sure? I know Ken keeps saying he wants to see us fuck. But, that's all fantasy talk. He's probably going to be upset."

"I don't care what he thinks," she replied.

Cloe pushed her hips down his stomach, her hand holding his throbbing penis. She heard Toby moan as she began to rub it up and down her swollen sex lips. His cock was instantly hard and when she had the tip at her entrance, she pushed downward and moaned as the head slipped inside.

"Cloe," Toby moaned. She felt him tense. She knew Ken could see what she was doing.

She put her lips to his and pushed her tongue into his mouth. "I've got to have it," she hissed, her eyes wild with lust and for the first time, tasted his mouth.

Cloe could feel the heat from his shaft in her pussy. Toby lay paralyzed, his throbbing cock snuggly captured in Cloe's wet hole.

Ken would not normally have been surprised to see Cloe sitting on top of Toby. He'd watched her put lotion on him several times during this vacation and each time, she'd straddle him. And, each time he saw it he imagined she was fucking him. He'd had to fight off an erection many times on this trip as he imagined his sweet wife fucking his best friend. "This is probably the same thing," he gasped as he closed more ground between them. He knew that she was probably just bullshitting him with the text message she sent. "But, it sure looks like they're fucking," he repeated.

He could see Cloe squirming on Toby's lap and he was getting close enough to make out some details. "Fuck! They're naked!" she grunted and picked up his pace.

Cloe was as aroused as she had ever been. Her sex was pouring a steady stream of pussy juice onto the fat shaft of Toby's cock as it throbbed in her cunt. When Ken got closer she leaned forward and kissed Toby passionately again. A second later, she pushed her weight down, taking him deep into her body. They both moaned in pleasure.

Toby couldn't believe it. He was full of excitement and his bull instincts were taking over as he felt her warm hole caressing him. He could even feel her juice running down his balls.   Cloe was now aroused beyond control. All she wanted was for Toby to ram his long cock into her and make her cum. She didn't care what Ken saw and she didn't care what he might think. He'd lost the privilege to offer up advice to her with the text message he'd sent. She'd warned him, and apparently he didn't believe her warning. He'll believe me now, she thought.

Ken finally arrived to see Cloe with her head buried in Toby's neck. Toby's eyes were closed. Both of them were breathing heavily. Cloe was grinding her hips on Toby's huge cock. And, it was the nastiest sight he'd ever seen.

He heard Cloe moaning. He looked at her and saw her looking back at him. Toby lifted up onto his elbows. A second later, Cloe had twisted around so that she was sitting reverse cowgirl and leaning back onto Toby's chest. Her legs were now spread on either side of his thighs and Ken could see Toby's massive cock inside her.

Ken stood beside them, panting heavily and gasping for air as Cloe began to move her hips up and down. Little whimpers began to escape from her lips. They were the whimpers that told him she was in ecstasy riding his huge staff.

Fuuuuccckk!, Ken's mind screamed with the excitement of watching his sweet Cloe fucking the his buddy. Ken's cock, which had been up and down the entire vacation, was rock hard. His eyes stared at them as his heart pounded in his chest. An incredible array of emotions gripped him all at once. It's really happening. They're finally doing it! I want this, don't I? He thought.

Then, jealous thoughts began consuming him. He knew that he'd set this whole thing in motion. He'd asked them both to do this. But, this seemed different from what he'd imagined. His own wife was fucking his best friend not three feet from him as he stood with his cock throbbing in his swim trunks. What kind of man am I? He thought.

"Oh God," Cloe moaned. When she was unable to hold the words in any longer, she gasped, "Fuck me with that Mullie! Shove that big Mullie into my cunt!"

The words stretched out across the sand and sent chills up and down Ken's spine. Suddenly, he didn't know what to do. His head was spinning so fast he thought he might pass out. I should stop them, his mind cried. Yet, there was no will left in his trembling body.

Cloe opened her eyes and saw Ken staring at her in disbelief.

"This is what you wanted," she said grunting, as a thrill of sexual revenge went through her. Pulses of sweet revenge coursed through her body. With a moan, she lifted up slightly, allowing most of Toby's cock to slip out. "You like this?" she moaned.

Ken couldn't answer her. His eyes were fixated on the shiny cock of his friend inside his wife's body. It almost didn't look real to him. Sure, he'd seen Toby's cock lots of times. All guys check each other out. But, as he stared at the thick cock stretching his wife's normally tight hole he wasn't sure of his desires anymore. Toby's huge cock was much bigger in his wife's pussy than his had ever been! His head was spinning and he was swaying. Yet, inside his trunks, his penis was threatening to explode.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" Cloe asked again as she held her body above Toby's thighs with only the head inside her, making sure Ken could see everything. Ken's mouth opened but nothing came out. He saw Toby's eyes open for the first time. However, they were clouded with lust, almost as if he couldn't comprehend what had happened anymore than Ken could.

Ken fell heavily onto the sand in front of them. Now he had a clear view between his wife's legs. He could see the big vein running up the shaft of Toby's cock pulsing and the only thing he could think of was seeing Toby's Mullie fill up his sweet wife's cunt.

Toby looked down the length of his body; past Cloe's hips, down her legs, beyond his feet with their heels dug into the warm sand to see his best friend on his knees in front of him. "What the hell am I doing?" he said to himself. He was too hot for Cloe to give her up now. After all, wasn't it Ken that had set this whole thing up? Ken...his best friend that was now on his knees with his penis standing erect, his hand flying up and down its length, his eyes glazed over with lust. No, Toby knew he wasn't about to stop. Cloe felt too good, and the only thing he wanted now was for her to lower herself back down the full length of his shaft until he could feel her against his balls.

Cloe looked into her husband's eyes. I can still stop, she told herself. If only he gives me a signal I can stop. Nothing was in his eyes but mindless lust. She turned her gaze down her body to Toby's massive dick. Then, she turned her head to his and let her tongue explore his mouth again and she lowered herself onto him. Toby's cock pushed into until the big tip pressed to her cervix. Her eyes closed in pleasure. Then she began to fuck him. Her hips began to rise and fall rapidly, bringing moans from both her and Toby.

Ken watched his wife nastily fucking like a cheap cock slut. Unable to control himself any longer, he reached into his trunks and grasped his hard penis in his hand. He saw Cloe open her eyes and look at him. Then he saw her smile as he began to stroke.

Ken's jealousy was gone. It had evaporated with Toby's cock plunging into Cloe's cunt. It had been replaced with pride. Pride of orchestrating such a complicated scenario over the course of the vacation. And, mostly with the pride of having such a hot slut wife. "Fuck my slut, Toby. Fuck her with that big cock!" he whispered aloud and continuing jacking.

Neither of the lovers on the towel in front of him heard him. They were lost in their own passion and lust.

Cloe was bouncing up and down on Toby's cock when she suddenly let Toby's penis pull out of her hole with a squishy pop. "You love this, don't you Ken?" she asserted. "You want to see us both cum with his cock in me. I know you do. And, you're going to get what you want."

Ken's hand left his penis long enough to pull off his trunks. He then scrambled onto his knees with them wide apart and his hand between his legs, stroking the full length of his penis. Then he watched as his sweet wife roll over onto Toby and take the long staff inside her again. She bounced up and down on his cock and Ken was jerking his penis wildly as he listened to moaning and the slapping sound of Cloe's ass hitting Toby's thighs.

Cloe was panting now. Her breast were swollen and her chest heaving as she grinded her hips onto Toby's staff. She pressed her breasts against his chest and passionately kissed his neck. Her entire body was trembling and she could feel the throbbing deep inside.

She was far beyond the point of no return. She wanted to cum and almost without warning, her body tensed and a loud moan blew across her lips and into Toby's neck. An incredible climax ripped through her. It started deep inside her cunt and spread throughout her body. Her mouth open in a loud moan.

Ken spread his legs wide apart and furiously stroked his penis. He was getting close to cumming now and seeing wife in an uncontrollable orgasm was almost more than he could stand.

Toby could feel the tight pulses inside Cloe's velvety soft vagina. He had never imagined she would feel this sweet. The squeezing deep inside her was too much for him to take. His hands pulled her hips down until he was buried as deep as he could get. His balls tightened and pulsed. He grunted like a wild bull as his cock filled with the sperm rushing up its length. He moaned and grunted and it exploded out his head and into Cloe's hot pussy.

Cloe felt Toby's sperm pulsing into her and said, "Mmmm, your cum is gushing into me, Lover. Keep it going, Baby. I want all of it. Don't keep a single hot drop from me. Cum in me, Baby. Fill me up!"

Ken almost couldn't believe what he was hearing. His sweet wife was begging for another man's cum. Her words ran through his mind again; "Don't keep a single hot drop from me. Cum in me, Baby. Fill me up!"

Ken couldn't hold back any longer. He moaned as he saw a thick discharge of cum drip from Cloe's stretched lips. He'd never filled her up like that and when he saw it he closed his eyes. His penis erupted, squirting his cum into the air and across his knees, landing on the warm tropical sand.

Seconds later, the beach became completely quiet except for heavy breathing and the background sounds of the surf and the gulls flying above.

Ken was the first to open his eyes. He saw his wife lying on her back, beside her new lover. He could see some of Toby's sperm dripping down his big balls and falling onto the towel. And, he could see his own penis twitching as if it were ready for more action.