Hidden Desires...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda leaned back against me as I gently massage her breast and kiss her on the back of the neck. My kisses turn to nibbles and I began running my hands over her body

Miranda began to pump up and down on my cock as she fucks me My nibbling and kissing on her neck only gets her more horny and it isn't long until she cums again.

Turning around so that she is now facing me she sits and my lap and we begin to fuck more. Miranda's tight little pussy grips my cock like a vice and I feel her sugar walls stroke the sides of my shaft like 1000's of little velvety fingers.

I could feel my cock begin to swell with cum again and I know it wasn't going to be long until I spunk my load. Miranda has come to know how to read me and can tell I am on the verge of cumming and she just croons with a lustful voice "Give yourself to me baby."

I spunked my load deep inside of Miranda's pussy and she just croons with delight as I fill her with my manhood. We just sit holding each other as we kiss and our wet soapy bodies press in together and I fuck her some more until we both cum again.

We finally managed to get cleaned off and dry each other and put on our clothes to go out for the evening.

I was wearing a black suit with a French Blue shirt and solid red tie. Miranda wore a sexy short black leather mini, a see through light weight mesh shell which fits like a camisole and a matching black leather coat that barely comes to the waist. In addition she had on black fishnet thigh highs lace crotchless panties and 2 inch stiletto heels.

We got into Miranda's car and I tell her to drive us to the Rainbow Room, one of the best restaurants/lounges in town. On the way I tell them we are coming and since I know the owner he has us a table waiting when we arrive.

We sat at the table and I ordered us Champaign We toasted to our new life together and after a 90 minute dinner we went next door to the lounge where we partied to some of the hottest dance tunes playing today.

As the music was pumping, Miranda gets hot and sheds her jacket. It is dark there and surprisingly enough is dressed fairly conservative compared to some of the women there.

After 30 minutes of shaking it to some of the hottest tunes and bumping and grinding next to me in a way that would be considered by most as x-rated, the D.J. slows it down and puts on a romantic song.

We embraced and immediately kiss as our bodies pressed together. One look and we knew it is time to go so without saying a word, we drove back to Miranda's lake house.

It was a nice warm summer's evening as we make it back around 10:30 and Miranda asks me have I ever made it outside under the stars and I told her I haven't

"Wait here sweetie," Miranda said as she went upstairs to get some blankets, pillows, a bag containing some wine, fruit, whipped cream two glasses and a pack of cigarettes.

Taking me by the hand she led me to the dock which extends out over the water. The night is dark but the moon is full. It and the stars were the only light we have. We laid our things out on the dock and spent the rest of the night making sweet monkey love under the canopy of space to the orchestra of the night.

During the night, we made love in every position imaginable and instead of going into the finer details of what happened I will just let your own imagination fill in the blanks. Just know this, if it could have been done, we probably did it. In addition just to give you a little hint of what occurred, picture whipped cream and honey being licked off the "vital areas" of Miranda and myself by each other

As the sun was just coming up over the horizon the next morning, Miranda was riding me cowgirl style and we both climaxed. We kissed and sat on the dock as we watched the sun slowly come up then gathered out things walked hand in hand to the house and adjourned to her private bed chamber where we slept until well after noon.

After we awoke the following day, we spent most of it as well as the rest of the weekend in bed doing nothing but having hot unbridled passionate sex, taking only time for eating and a few breaks to re-gather our strength.

Who would have ever known that underneath that tough exterior, Miranda was a lovable, sweet, kind and compassionate person but not only that but deep inside beat the heart of a sex crazed nymphomaniac. I guess it just goes to show you that you can't always judge a book by its cover.

12